Chapter 30 - Vampire Council

Forbidden Love

 

As soon as Kyung Mi was dragged away, the lights dimmed. This wasn’t a problem for the vampires of course, they had perfect night vision.

“We have taken care of you all for so long.” Jiyong said.

“Right, because draining our energy and keeping us a secret is taking care of us.” AJ said sarcastically.

“You were given the chance to feed on whoever was out past midnight.” Seunghyun replied.

“But you kept strict curfew ensuring that we wouldn't be able to feed.” Soohyun countered.

“Well, you obviously found a way to get around that. How did you get rid of the collars anyway?” Daesung asked.

“That’s for us to know.” Kiseop answered.

“I’m sure we can find a way to get you talk.” Seung Ri smiled as a spotlight was in the middle of the room.

“I highly doubt that you could do anything to us.” Eli smirked.

“Not us, Theta.” Jiyong said.

Four women landed nimbly on their feet in the spotlight.

“Them.” Jiyong introduced as the four women stood up.

“Hello, vampires.” The blonde one greeted.

The seven of them stood straight and bowed deeply.

“Very good. Still keeping up with your manners.” The older brunette said.

“Greetings, Vampire Council.” Soohyun said as the leader of his group.

The redhead looked them over and smirked, “I see that you’re at least unharmed.” She commented.

“You may speak.” The one of the shortest hair said.

“We try to stay alive despite the rules.” Soohyun answered.

“So we’ve heard.” The blonde one muttered.

“How about you greet us with our names, vampires?” The redhead said.

The seven boys stood straight and faced the blonde one specifically, “Greetings, Vampire Leader Chaerin.”

They bowed and then turned to the brunette, “Greetings, Vampire Leader Sandara.”

They repeated the angled bow and faced the redhead, “Greetings, Vampire Leader Bom.”

She smiled smugly at them and then they faced the short-haired one, “Greetings, Vampire Leader Minji.”

“Thank you,” Bom said to them.

“You have them well trained.” Jiyong commented, reverting the attention back to them.

“Apparently not well enough. We thought that they would be the perfect gift for you.” Chaerin said.

“Well, feel free to do what you wish. They belong to you after all.” Seunghyun said.

“Gladly.” Sandara smiled wickedly before turning to the boys.

Soohyun gulped slightly, “Prepare for pain.” He whispered to his boys and even mental preparation couldn't save them.

Dongho fell to the ground first, clutching his head as he shouted his pain. The others wanted to help him but they had to stand their own ground against the control.

“Are you trying to fight it, vampire?” Minji tilted her head at AJ.

He was trying to stay alive for her, for Kyung Mi. She wouldn’t want him to give in to this. The control of the pain that the Vampire Council had over them.

Not to give her up.

“Very well then.” Minji moved closer and AJ stood his ground.

---

“Chen?” Kyung Mi looked up at him in shock.

“What are you doing?!” Young Bae shouted at him.

Chen threw a bolt of lightning at him and he hit the wall.

“What are you doing?” Kyung Mi asked him next.

“Here, let me help.” Chen said, his lightning broke the cuffs and he sent another jolt to disintegrate it.

“Why are you doing this?” She asked him.

He smiled at her, “I told you, I owe you for saving my life.” He said.

“That doesn’t mean you can betray your brothers to save me.” She argued.

“It is far too late for that.” Chen replied.

Kyung Mi looked at him and kissed his cheek, “Thanks, Chen. We’re even now.” She said.

Before running out to see AJ on the ground writhing in pain. He was shouting loudly and clutching his head.

The girl stood over him with a smug smile on her face, “That took a while for you to break.” She commented.

“No!! STOP IT!” Kyung Mi yelled, running over to AJ, distracting the girl and AJ was given a chance to recover.

“Who are you?” She tilted her head at Kyung Mi.

She didn’t answer and ran over to AJ and wiped away his sweat.

“You shouldn't be here.” AJ said.

“I was freed because of a favor. And so I’m here.” She replied.

The girl moved over to her and inhaled, “Human. She yours, AJ?” She commented.

“Leave her alone, Leader Minji.” AJ growled.

“Ooh, she is yours.” Minji smiled wryly. “I want to play with her.” She stated.

AJ pushed Kyung Mi behind him. “No.”

“Aww... Too bad, vampire. You don’t get to decide that.” Minji smirked before turning her eyes to Kyung Mi.

 

Author's Note:
Here is chapter 30 :) hehe :3
Moving rather quickly huh?
Anyway, enjoy ^^V
Still got one more surprise ;D