Chapter 29 - Interrogation

Forbidden Love

 

“Who is a part of your Night Rebellion?” He asked.

Kyung Mi glared at him, “And why do you want to know?” She answered.

A small jolt hit her wrists at her insubordination, she jumped at the sensation.

“That’s right. Whenever you don’t answer a question, you will get shocked.” He said calmly.

“Well, then good to know.” She replied.

“Who is a part of your Night Rebellion?” He repeated.

“None of your business.” Kyung Mi said.

The shock on her wrists was upped slightly and she jumped again.

“The voltage will increase with each unanswered question.” He told her.

“Long night then huh.” She said.

“Who is part of your Night Rebellion?” He repeated again.

“I’m not a rat, unlike Naeun.” She said.

The voltage increased and she felt the shock again.

“Look, princess. I really don’t want to hurt you. If you can get people to join and gather under you then surely, you are an asset worth keeping. We just need to know who did you gather with you.” Young Bae said.

“I can only tell you the names of the people that I know.” She said.

“Very well. Please start at any time.” He told her.

“All the Omegas and Kappas.” She started.

“Which have already been captured and sent to Punishment.” Young Bae clarified.

“Seven Deltas and seven Iotas,” Kyung Mi said, “No wait, six Iotas, since Naeun is a traitor.”

“Also been captured and taken care of.” Young Bae said.

“And the Thetas came in later.” She finished.

“That’s it?” He asked.

Kyung Mi gave him a look, “Alphas, Betas, Gammas, and Zetas are all happy with their place in society.” She said.

Young Bae nodded, “Very well, why did you form the Rebellion?” He asked.

“No comment.” She said and the voltage shocked her again.

It was getting slightly irritating but not to the point of extremely painful.

“Let me ask again, why did you form the Rebellion?” He repeated.

“No. Comment.” She answered again.

Her wrists felt the shock as her hands started to shake from her nerves being stimulated.

“Same question, Kyung Mi.” He said.

She gritted her teeth while glaring at him, “Because I wanted to prove that Big Brother wasn’t all that.”

Young Bae chuckled, “That was clearly a failure then.” He said.

“Not really. The exit gate is in the Northern part of the city, right between your statues.” She shrugged and he gaped at her.

He recovered quickly before shaking his head, “Well, you’ll never see it again.” He said.

“We shall see about that.” Kyung Mi replied.

“There are still several questions, princess. And you won’t be able to survive the higher volts.” He threatened subtly.

“Well, then. Might as well kill me right now then.” She took his threat and challenged it.

Young Bae pursed his lips, he didn’t want her to die. She would be valuable if only they could flip her to their side.

“Where did you all meet?” He asked.

“Over the rainbow.” She answered and the small shock came again.

“Again.” He said.

“Under the mistletoe.” She said.

She kept giving silly answers until the voltage increased three times the original amount and Young Bae decided to change his question so that she would stay alive.

“How did you meet the Thetas?” He asked.

“What?” She stared at him.

“The seven boys outside, how did you meet them?” He clarified.

“In school.” She answered casually but still got the shock. This time she shouted in pain slightly.

“That’s a lie. Thetas don’t attend school. So how did you meet them?” He asked, leaning in towards her.

She took up the challenge and glared right back at him, “Would you believe me if I told you that it was a random meeting on the street?” She asked back.

“If that’s the truth, then yes.” Young Bae nodded.

Kyung Mi pursed her lips this time, “Fine, it was a random meeting on the street.” She said.

Young Bae looked at her and noticed that she didn’t jump like she did when she got shocked.

“I see.” He said.

He opened his mouth to ask the next question but he was interrupted by some loud groans outside.

“What is that?” Kyung Mi asked.

“I’m the one asking the questions here.” Young Bae looked at her before leaving the room. She caught a glimpse of outside and saw AJ on the ground withering in pain.

She yanked on the cuffs but it didn’t help, she didn’t have enough strength to get them off the table.

“Here, let me help.”

 

Author's Note:
Enjoy this :) hehe :3
Young Bae interrogates her. Made up the shocking thing..
The cuffed to the table is an idea from Criminal Minds. hehe :3