Chapter 2 - Lunch Time

Forbidden Love

Update for you @bb_outrageous ^^V

“Class is over. Alphas and Betas please report to the cafeteria first.” The speaker said. The upper class got to pick what they wanted for lunch first. As the Alphas and Betas in Kyung Mi’s class filed out, Yoona made sure to glare at Kyung Mi before leaving.

 

“What do you think they’ll leave behind this time?” Ren asked Kyung Mi. It was the usual question. Kappas and Omegas had last pick of lunch.

 

The others typically left behind the worst lunches that they didn’t want. Yesterday was natto and rice.

 

“No idea. Depends on the lunch I guess.” Kyung Mi answered. She tugged on the baby hairs of Ren’s short black hair before the next announcement.

 

“Gammas and Zetas, report to the cafeteria,” was the next announcement.

 

The 6 beastly boys and 5 girls that acted cute approached the door and left the classroom. But not without a second glance at Kyung Mi from Junsu.

 

“Please remain in your seats until your class is called.” The speaker said. “That means you, Delta Dongwoo and Delta Hoya.”

 

“Aww... Shucks.” They whined and sat back straight in their chairs.

 

After a few minutes the speaker spoke again, “Now, Iotas and Deltas may make their way towards the cafeteria.”

 

“Yes!” Dongwoo cheered softly before standing in his uniform line towards the door. Kyung Mi had to hold back her vomit of Myungsoo and Naeun staring at each other.

 

Another 10 minutes passed, “Lastly, Omegas and Kappas may make their way towards the cafeteria.” The speaker announced.

 

Kyung Mi stood up and walked next to Ren who was her partner for the walk. Always. Partners were assigned and permanent. But somehow, Kyung Mi noticed, Jessica and Donghae always ended up standing next to each other.

 

The lowest classes arrived at the cafeteria and got the last pick of food.

 

“Here you go, Omega Kyung Mi.” The lady said, handing her a nice lunchbox. It was barbecued chicken and rice.

 

“Thank you, but how did I get this?” Kyung Mi asked, looking at the boxes of her class members, today’s menu for them was gruel. The other classes decided to leave the worst choices ever that day.

 

“I am not allowed to say, Omega Kyung Mi. Take it and enjoy the food.” The lady said quickly, before disappearing behind the door.

 

Kyung Mi looked at the space where she was in confusion, and Aron came to her side.

 

“Wow, so it’s true then.” He said, openly his lips at her lunch.

 

“What is?” Kyung Mi asked him as they got in line to scan their barcodes for their lunches.

 

“That Gamma Junsu has a crush on you.” He whispered lowly.

 

“No way.” Kyung Mi denied as the scanner beeped over her. It beeped over Aron too, κ05211993, and they walked towards their broken table.

 

The table was broken in half and the chairs were falling apart, but it was reserved specifically for the Omegas and Kappas.

 

“Yes way. How else did you think you got that lunch?” Aron said pointedly.

 

“What lunch?” Yong Guk turned towards Kyung Mi and saw her decent lunch. “Oh, he likes you.” He said before turning away to continue talking to Zelo, showing his barcode, κ03311990.

 

“See, told you so.” Aron said, happy to be right.

 

“Whatever, I still don’t think Gamma Junsu has a crush on me.” Kyung Mi denied, opening her lunch box and taking a bite.

 

It was actually good, she was given a decent lunch for the first time. She felt bad for her friends for getting the gross lunches but she didn’t know why she got this lunch in the first place.

 

Or she didn’t believe it.

 

“Oh, you thought it was Gamma Junsu?” Ilhoon asked, “I always thought it was Alpha Yesung.” He commented.

 

“What? I have never heard of that rumor.” Aron said shocked.

 

“Seriously, I heard that one after listening to Delta Woohyun and Iota Chorong gossip when they were mingling in the morning.” Ilhoon explained.

 

“Can we stop talking about the rumors about who likes Kyung Mi? It’s not like they can change the rules anyway.” Ren’s temper was starting to flare up.

 

Kyung Mi cast him a grateful look and he nodded.

 

“By the way, guys, tonight, 7pm.” Kyung Mi whispered lowly before finishing the rest of her lunch before the speaker told them to get back to class.

 

Not realizing that there was definitely some truth to the rumors.

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm sure you have already seen that I planned a schedule for myself..

but I'm also sure that those of you that are coming from my other stories..

you know that when I start a new one I update like crazy then it gets slower..

So.. Here is the start of the Update like crazy phase. :D

P.S. if a group you like isn't in a cameo, don't be too disappointed. there are other things that they can be ;D