Chapter 16 - Kappa Ilhoon

Forbidden Love

 

When Kyung Mi woke up, she noticed that she was returned to her bunk in the Omega quarters. Damn, she had fallen asleep on him last night.

She found  small note by her head, “Good morning, sleepyhead.” It read and even in the dark she knew that it was from him.

She reached up to check her hair and he had adjusted her wig back on as well.

Turning the note over she saw a few more words, “Be more careful next time.” She could hear his voice teasing her.

She got ready for the wake-up call and made sure her clothes were all in order as she waited, she looked around. Tia was awake as well.

She put a finger to her lips and they had a mutual understanding of keeping a secret.

The alarm rang as they stood at attention for inspection. They made their way to school shortly after that.

It wasn’t long before free time rolled around and Kyung Mi was wondering what she should do with her time.

She didn’t need to check any cameras and she didn’t need to work on anything new for the meetings. She just had to ask AJ and the others if they would be okay with helping her out.

“Kyung Mi?” Ilhoon’s voice interrupted her thoughts.

“Ilhoon? What’s up?” She turned to him and smiled.

“Are you busy?” He asked her shyly.

“No, I don’t have anything to do.” She answered.

“Would you like to go to the park with me?” He scratched the back of neck sheepishly.

Kyung Mi saw how cute he was looking, “Sure, Ilhoon. Let’s go before someone catches us.” She took his hand and they silently ran for the only park with swings.

She couldn't feel it but Ilhoon had tightened his grip on her hand the moment they started running.

She couldn't feel how his pulse increased rapidly, but she knew that something was going to happen.

She just didn’t know what.

“Sit on the swings and I’ll push you.” Ilhoon offered and Kyung Mi sat down.

“Okay.” She sat down nicely and he pushed her slowly.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Just a bit stressed and worried.” Kyung Mi said, she wished that she could take off that stupid wig and let her hair down.

But this park wasn’t in a dead zone, and everything was out in the open. Anyone could come by and see them and she wasn’t ready for that.

“Worried about what?” He asked.

Kyung Mi turned behind her and smiled at him, “You know what I’m worried about.”

Ilhoon stopped pushing her and walked around to stand in front of her, the momentum from his gentle pushes stopped when he grabbed onto the chains himself.

“You shouldn't be worried about that, you’ll be great, you’ll have a great idea and we will succeed.” He said.

“That’s nice of you to say, Ilhoon. But we aren’t that big, there aren’t that many of us, and I don’t know what we will do if we get caught.” Kyung Mi sighed and looked down.

Ilhoon took her chin in his hand and made her look up at him, “You shouldn't worry about the big picture yet. You should take these things one step at a time. First you need to figure out the leak, then you need to test everyone’s loyalty to the cause. Then you can worry about the rebellion later.” He said.

Kyung Mi couldn't think of an answer and said nothing, he just stared at her.

Ilhoon started to lean in and Kyung Mi grew nervous, she watched as Ilhoon closed his eyes.

She froze as she felt his lips touch hers, this was weird. Different, didn’t feel right. She had expected something to spark, to explode, from her heart.

But Ilhoon didn’t stop, he brushed his tongue along her lower lip and that did it. Kyung Mi stood up and pushed him away gently.

“I’m sorry.” She said before running.

Running far away, she needed to tell someone. Clearly, someone else knew how Ilhoon felt.

Everyone else probably knew, everyone but her.

And the person she needed to talk to, was the only one who could comfort her in a time like this.

Someone that knew exactly what it felt like to be stuck like this, someone who knew the perspectives of the situation.

She ran for their quarters and knocked on the door, “Kyung Mi?”

“Yong Guk oppa.”

 

Author's Note:
Here is another update! hehe :3
Also, this story totally got cut shorter... XD
It's only 33 chapters now.. and this story is completely dedicated to AJ
Thank you for your time with U-KISS, please come back to us KissMes and enjoy your time up at Columbia :)
[psstt.. Don't hang out with all those party girls ;D]