Chapter 1 - Just the Usual

Forbidden Love

 

The loud beeping of the alarms rang out.

 

“Wake up!” The speakers said in a monotone voice. It was like this every morning. The Omega girls got out of their beds sleepily.

 

“Attention!” The speaker said once more and all the girls stood up straight, hands on their sides, on the left side of their beds.

 

An aristocrat would come by and inspect them as well as scan their barcodes. But the girls preferred to call her the Sergeant.

 

“Turn around!” The speaker instructed and the girls did as they were told. Their hair had to kept short always. It was one of the rules. Kyung Mi stood next to her bed waiting for the Sergeant to come by and scan her barcode.

 

Hers was Ω10131993. Everyone’s barcode was uniform on the back of their neck, their class symbol and their birthdays.

 

Sergeant finally walked over to Kyung Mi’s bed and the scanner went beep over her neck.

 

Once all the girls were scanned for the day, it was time for school.

 

School.

 

The place where all the classes were forced together in the same building for 8 hours. Where those at the top asserted their positions by picking on everyone lower than them every chance they got.

 

There was no talking allowed on the march to school. But Kyung Mi knew where all the cameras were, even the ‘hidden’ ones. One at the corner of the hallway inside the mirror, one at hip level in the wall, and one right on top the door into the school to make sure no one snuck anything inside.

 

“Enjoy your day at school!” The speaker said sweetly, the only time it would ever have emotion in its voice.

Now, they could talk amongst each other. For it wasn’t allowed to mingle with social classes higher than your own.

 

“Good morning, Kyung Mi.” Gayoon greeted, finally able to enter each other’s personal bubble.

 

“Good morning, Gayoon.” Kyung Mi greeted back, together they searched for the other girls, Sohyun and Jihyun. They had to be informed of the meeting tonight.

 

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? The Omegas banding together?” A sweet voice mocked.

 

“Good morning, Beta Jessica.” Kyung Mi greeted formally. It was another rule, when talked to by a higher class you must include class and their name. Bowing was also required.

 

“Yeah, whatever. You need to separate, don’t you? Can’t have the commoners banding together.” She waved at them then walked through the both of them to stop at the one and only Alpha. 

 

“Donghae! My Alpha!” Jessica squealed before running into his arms.

 

“Hey babe.” He greeted, wrapping his arm around her waist and walking towards their class.

 

“Do they always have to do that everyday?” Sohyun whispered low enough for the mics to be unable to pick it up.

 

For if it heard her words, she would be punished. Slander was a serious offense. No one was to insult ranks higher than them. Another rule.

 

“You know they do.” Jihyun answered as the walked to class together.

 

Before entering her classroom, Kyung Mi was blocked by none other than a Gamma.

 

“Good morning Kyung Mi.” He said smiling at her.

 

“Good morning Gamma Junsu. Please excuse me I have to get to my seat.” Kyung Mi said politely. Mingling with higher ranks was inexcusable and deserved punishment.

 

“Why can’t we just talk?” Junsu asked her desperately.

 

“Big Brother is always watching.” She said softly before going to her seat next to a Kappa.

 

“Hello, Kyung Mi.” The blonde boy greeted.

 

“Hello, Ren. Have a good day so far?” She asked him kindly. Formalities were dropped between classes of the same level. 

 

“It’s only just begun so yes. I haven’t been approached by anyone yet. But a lot can change very quickly.” Ren answered.

 

Kyung Mi ran her fingertips over his barcode. κ11031995.

 

“I agree. Much can change quickly. Tonight at 7pm.” She whispered lowly in his ear.

 

“Class starts now.” The speaker said and everyone opened their books to the assigned page and begun taking notes.

 

Author's Note:

Guess whattt??

Finished my paperrr~~~

So here is Chapter 1.. :D

Hope I don't bore you this time.. >_<

Trying to work out the rules. XD