The pillars of Super Junior

Thinking of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eeteuk kept a closer eye on Siwon and Kyuhyun the next couple of days. It only made his resolve stronger. It was as if he was waking up from some deep slumber that had kept him from seeing things clearly for the past couple of months and he suddenly had a newfound respect for Heechul for keeping the band together all by himself during that time. When he came home from the hospital he sat out to find the second oldest and talk to him. He found him on the rooftop which did not come as a big surprise. Pretty much all the members used the rooftop whenever they needed time to think.

 

“Hey,” he said as he made his way over to the diva. Heechul looked over his shoulder before greeting him and then looking out over the city again. “I wanted to talk to you, Chul,” Eeteuk said when he stood beside him. Heechul turned to him and signalled that he had his attention. “Since Youngwoon’s death… These months where I have been… I just…. Thank you,” he said when he couldn’t find any other way to phrase it. Heechul’s expression softened.

 

“Don’t think about it, Teukie. We are the pillars of Super Junior, aren’t we? When one is not strong enough to carry the load, the other takes over. That’s why we are two,” Heechul said with a small smile. He did not blame Eeteuk one bit for his down period. When Hangeng left them Heechul hadn’t been capable of the responsibility of leadership and Eeteuk had taken over completely. That’s how it worked. They were there to support each other and Super Junior. He knew the kind of depression Eeteuk had been through first hand. Hangeng had not died but he had suddenly been torn away by some higher power that neither one of them could control. Eeteuk sighed and looked down in shame.

 

“I shouldn’t have let it go this far. I really shouldn’t. It was so wrong and irresponsible and I have been the worst leader ever,” he said and sounded on the verge of tears because of all the regret he felt. Heechul stepped closer and pulled him in for a hug.

 

“You have been human. That’s all. Everyone would react that way of their loved one disappeared from one day to another. I know you didn’t do anything to do any harm, Teukie. Siwon knows that too,” he said when he withdrew again.

 

“I am going to break it off,” Eeteuk said. “Him and Kyuhyun… They love each other. They should be together. I love Siwon as a dongsaeng, nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter