Announcement

Thinking of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My dear Teukie Angel,

 

If you read this letter it means that the roles have been reversed and I am now your angel. After all you have done for me it seems only fair that it is my time to watch over you like you have always watched over me as the true angel you are.

I wanted to marry you. I wanted to buy a small house somewhere on the country side with you. I wanted to have kids with you. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But you reading this letter means that it is no longer a possibility. That I am no longer.  

I know this will come as a shock to you. Yeobo, please don’t cry. You cannot let this ruin your life, Teukie-ah. You have to find love again. You have to live your dreams and be happy. Be happy for me, my angel.

Please know that I love you far more than words can describe. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. No matter how I died or when I died my last thoughts have been you. You were always on my mind.

 

Watching you from above,

Your Racoon, Youngwoon.

 

 

 

Eeteuk folded the worn-out letter and let out a deep sigh, trying to suppress the tears that always threatened to fall whenever he read the letter he had received together with the message of Kangin’s death. He put it carefully back into the drawer he had cleaned to hold only that letter and looked at it before closing the drawer. The edges were smudged, a sign that it had been opened and folded again a billion times. You could make out hives where tears had fallen in the past and the paper had expanded. Eeteuk regarded that letter as his most precious belonging. He closed the drawer gently and turned around only to be met with Siwon’s gaze as the taller man stood in the door way, looking at him intensely.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked softly before making his way over to the older. He opened his arms and Eeteuk stepped into his embrace, resting his head on the taller’s shoulder as his arms found their way around his waist. Siwon laid his arms around Eeteuk in return. “I understand if you are not ready to let go of Youngwoon like this. I know how much he meant to you,” Siwon whispered softly into the leader’s hair. Eeteuk hugged him tighter in response.

 

“I want to do this. I want to tell them,” he said into the younger’s neck before placing a small kiss there. Siwon smiled at the display of affection and withdrew before taking the older’s hand.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked and Eeteuk nodded determinedly. They started walking towards the living room where the rest of the band was gathered. Eeteuk felt his knees shake slightly and he was afraid they would not be able to carry him all the way. They entered the room with their hands intertwined which caused quite some stares. Siwon noted that Hyukjae looked at Eeteuk with a disbelieving look in his eyes while Kyuhyun locked eyes with Siwon and had an equally disbelieving look. Siwon brushed it away and squeezed Eeteuk’s hand before clearing his throat.

 

“We just wanted to say, Jungsoo and I, that we are a couple now. We though you ought to know,” he said with a bright smile. The members stood up to hug and congratulate them. While Siwon noticed Kyuhyun’s unreadable expression, everything was blurry and hard to make out for Eeteuk. He suddenly remembered when he and Kangin had told the members about their relationship.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Both Eeteuk and Kangin had been fidgeting and trying to break the silence to tell the members who looked questioningly at them. No other members had come out at the time and neither one of the males were sure how the members would respond to their relationship.

 

“I… We… Kangin and I sort of…. Started dating,” Eeteuk whispered the last two words and the dorm went dead silent after that. Two seconds dragged on like it was two hours and then roars of “CONGRATULATIONS!” and “I KNEW IT!” sounded through the dorm as the two was engulfed in a tight group hug. None of the members minded them being in a relationship and Donghae later told Eeteuk that the members had actually been talking about when they might get together because they all agreed that Eeteuk and Kangin were meant to be together.

 

*FLASHBACK END*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter