An Angry Heechul

10 Days Without You

LEETEUK'S POV

"He hasn't called me once!" Heechul snapped slamming the door to the van.

"Heechul you can't expect him to call the day after he gets home. He's probably busy catching up with his family," I  said.

"I don't care! He still should have at least texted me to tell me he got there okay," Heechul leaned his head in his arms on the dashboard and pouted.

"Hyung that is so not cute," Kangin commented.

"Yah! What did you just say?!" Heechul screeched.

I covered my ears and sighed. Hankyung's only been gone a day and Heechul was already going off at everyone.

Yesung had been wrong when he said 'let's hope he doesn't destroy anything'.

Heechul got so mad at Sungmin for saying he was cuter than him that he destroyed his favourite pink pillow.

Now Sungmin wasn't talking to Heechul and it was up to me to find him a new pillow.

It was chaos at the dorms because Heechul refused to sleep in his since Hankyung wasn't there anymore, so he shared rooms with me.

I know what you're thinking, poor me right?

Poor me indeed. Dealing with a pissed off Heechul was one thing, but dealing with a pissed off Heechul with an absent boyfriend was even worse.

It was hell on Earth. I even heard Siwon praying for salvation from Heechul's reign of terror.

Poor guy.

"Heechul calm down." I tried. Bad idea.

"Don't you tell me to calm down! I do what I want , leader or no leader I don't answer to you," Heechul snapped.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook gasped.

"What?" Heechul challanged, eyeing Ryeowook.

Ryeowook said nothing and cowered in Yesung's arms.

Satisfied with his terrified reaction, Heechul turned in his seat and faced the front again.

I was actually annoyed at Hankyung now. He knew Heechul, why did he forget to call him, knowing it would piss him off?

Of course Heechul would never shout at Hankyung, oh no, he'd take it out on us. Very nice.

Sometimes I really hated being associated with Heechul. Especially when the permantly-man-PMSing princess was in one of his "moods".

Which was now.

"Cheullie, he'll call soon I'm sure," Siwon said.

"Well he better or I am going to murder him," Heechul replied.

"Don't you mean you'll murder one of us?" I mumbled.

"What was that Leeteuk?" Heechul said, his eyes glinting dangerously.

"Nothing."

"Yeah that's what I thought you said,"

I sighed, trying not to scream as the tension in the van grew so thick it could be cut with a knife.

I began silently praying for Hankyung to come and save us from his scary boyfriend.

As if sensing my thoughts, Heechul stared at me suspiciously.

I looked back at him nervously, hoping his wrath wouldn't come down on me.

Shindong face-palmed.

"Can you please get a grip hyung?" he cried.

Both Heechul and I looked at him in shock. Shindong, realising what he had just said, widened his eyes in panic.

"Get a grip? GET A GRIP?! I swear to God I'm going to get a grip around your neck in a minute!" Heechul screamed

Siwon winced at the Lord's name being taken in vain but was smart enough to stay silent.

"One more word out of you today and I will seriously - "

But luckily we never got to hear what he was going to do to Shindong because at that moment Heechul's cellphone rang.

He wuickly answered it.

"Hannie!" he cried with a smile.

I could hear the others breath a sigh of relief. We would be safe now, for a while.

"How are you?" Heechul couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he talked to Hankyung.

"Oh good. Me? I'm fine. Uh no I wasn't shouting why? Okay. Mm-hm. How are you parents? Good. Hey tell them I said hi. Yeah I'll tell them. Okay. Yeah...oh man seriously? Yeah I know I know. I miss you too. Uh-huh. Stressed out. Well he's is leader. Mm."

Making sense of the conversation was impossible at this point.

"Well it's not my fault. If I murder one of them by th time you get back I am going to deny all knowledge. Of course I'll hide the evidence what kind of a nutjob do you think I am?"

Sungmin sniggered.

"I heard that Sungmin! And I do not recall asking for your opinion on the matter!" Heechul shouted.

"But Hannie he's being mean to me. Oh fine, but only for you. Yeah. Okay. Bye then. Have fun. I will. Bye Hannie,"

Heechul hung up and instantly started texting.

I knew what he was doing. He was texting 'I love you' to Hankyung, since he was still too oblivious to the fact we knew about them to say it over the phone.

It was ironice, I found, that Heechul had such a split personality.

The good thing about it was that now Heechul was in a good mood, and he would stay that way for most of the day since Hankyung had called him.

"You know, I'm going to let you off Shindong," Heechul said looking out the window.

Shindong did a little happy dance in the backseat.

"But only this time." Heechul warned. Shindong nodded.

"Yah, we have Super Junior-T promotions today don't we?" Eunhyuk whined.

"What's wrong with that?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah what's your problem with Super Junior-T?" Heechul asked looking back at Eunhyuk.

"Nothing really, it's just I don't want to be stuck in a hot studio and being asked so many questions by people who I'm sur already know the answers," Eunhyuk said.

Donghae frowned. "That's true, but you've never had a prodlem with that before," he said.

Eunhyuk looked at him. "I think I have a fever, so I don't feel very well,"

"What? Then you can't do schedule, you're sick! You should be in bed!" I cried in concern.

Heechul chuckled. "All behold the great Umma Teukie," he said.

He turned back to Eunhyuk and placed a hand over his forehead.

"You're not burning, take it easy today okay? No one wants Teukie to have a heart attack and die, or else I'll become leader in his place," he said.

At the prospect of Heechul becoming leader, Eunhyuk vowed not to let himself strain his fever.

Heechul smirked as he turned back to the front. His expression clearly said "I, Kim Heechul, am a genius,"

I rolled my eyes. "Princess," I muttered.

Heechul chuckled. "I'm still prettier than you," he mocked.

I didn't know which was more annoying, and angry Heechul or a happy Heechul.

Of course I soon found out when we got out of the car and Kanging said, "In a good mood now your boyfriend's chatted you up hyung?"

"YAH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU KANGIN!!"

I sighed. An angry Heechul was much, much worse.

Oh well, I'd better stop Heechul from strangling Kangin, which he was already in the process of doing.

Uh-oh, cameras are coming, better hurry it up.

lol ^^ this time i shall give you some Teukie since this chapter was all in his POV. here have an apple;

apple+granny+smith.jpg

here have two apples ^^

 apple+granny+smith.jpg

and here's Leeteuk <3 naw i love his eyes dont u? ^^

  

 leeteuk-9.jpg

 600full-leeteuk.jpg

 leeteuk-super-junior-7712072-599-4381.jp

 091029starYoonaanh11.jpgTeukie: "could you please repeat that?"

 leeteuk_20110330.jpg

naw >< his smile is so adorable no?

NEXT CHAPTER I'LL END WITH PICTURES OF SUNGMIN AND HIS INCREDIBLE AEGYO ^^

dont forget to review ^^ i'll give you pancakes