Jealous?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

All of them are now having some fun watching Se Hun and Chanyeol played games. You stared at Se Hun so lovingly and you can catch some glances from him. 

"NOOO!!! Don't tell me I lose again!" Chanyeol said in frustration.

"O----kay. We won't tell you." D.O. said smiling innocently. Se Hun glanced at you and smiled. You blushed. 'Why is he suddenly acting like that?' You thought and smiled back softly.

"Yah! I want another round! I need my REVENGE!" Chanyeol said grinning as he pumps his fist.

"Aren't you telling me this for like 20th times already?" Se Hun said blankly at him. You laughed with the others when your phone suddenly rings. 

"Oh! Uhm...excuse me for awhile." You said and bowed slightly. "Yeah sure. Take your time." Suho said. Se Hun then eyes followed you until you went outside.

“Sunhwa…why did you call?” You said as you answered the phone.

“Yah! Where the hell are you?!” She yelled causing you to retreat the phone away from your ears. You sighed.

“Could you please not yell?”

“Oh. Sorry…heheh. It’s a habit.” She said and laughed out loud while you rolled your eyes. ‘My best friend is in a serious condition-----seriously!’

“I know, I know. So…why did you call anyway? Is there a problem?” You asked worriedly. 

"Yes there is! I'M FREAKING BORED HERE!!!" She screamed---Again. You rubbed your ear and sighed.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in any minute. Are you in our cabin?" You asked.

"Yep! Hurry please~" She pleaded. 

"I will. I'll hang up now. Bye~" You then ended the call without letting her say goodbye. "Ooww...seriously my ear really hurts." You mumbled.

"You ok?" Se Hun's voice appeared behind you. You turned and faced him. He was again giving you his blank face.

"I'm ok." You said and smiled. He nodded and glanced on your foot. He kneeled down and examined it. He glanced up and your eyes met.

"Don't they hurt anymore?" He asked and stood up. You blushingly shook your head.

"Ah! Before I forget, I need to go now." You said. He frowned. "Why so sudden?" He asked.

"Sorry. Sunhwa got bored. And I really do need to spend time with her. She's my best friend after all. She sulks a lot." You explained. 

"And do you realize you talk a lot? I just ask you why. I didn't say you'll tell me the whole reason." Se Hun said with his cold expression.

'Aish...old Se Hun is back...I still prefer the Se Hun who always smile...' You thought and pouted.

"Uhm...guys. I need to go now." You said to the other members who are still playing. Se Hun just stood behind you while crossing his arms.

"Oh...why so sudden?" D.O. asked you as his eyes widens. You giggled of the sight. (Just imagine this. SO CUTE!!!)

 

"Sunhwa needs me."

"Oh...come here again tonight. We love bonfire so...there's always a chance at night. You can bring Sunhwa too." Suho said and smiled. This guy is always smiling.

"Yeah, sure." 

"Wait. Do you want me to walk you back?" Baekhyun said as he let go of his game controller. But before you could answer, Se Hun spoke up.

"No need hyung. I'll walk her back. Just...finish your game." Se Hun said still with his arms crossing and looking somewhere else. You secretly smiled.

"It's ok. But thanks for the offer oppa." You said and smiled at Baekhyun.

'Oppa? How come----aish. She only used that to me for 2 or 3 times?' Se Hun thought in annoyance.

"Oppa understands." Baekhyun said and winked at you who is giggling. Se Hun was kind of irritated so he went outside first.

"I'll guess I’d better get going." You said and bowed lightly and waved at them.  "Be careful of Se Hun..." Kai hissed. You gave him a look but he just patted your shoulder.

"Don't mind Kai. We will wait for you tonight then." Suho said. You nodded.

"Tia..." Chanyeol said and you looked at him together with Baekhyun.

"Bye~yah~yah!!!" They said in aegyo. You laughed at how they behave.  

"Dorks." You said and did a merong before getting out of their cabin. You saw Se Hun with an annoyed face still crossed arms.

"I thought you'll never leave." Se Hun said and walked. "What a moody guy." You grumbled softly before following him. You glanced at him and his expression is still the same.

"What?" He said and looked at you intently. "N-nothing." You said as his voice startled you.

"You. What's wrong with you?" You asked him looking on the ground while walking.

"Nothing's wrong with me." He said. 

"But you always smile earlier and you even got so playful. Are you in your mood swings? Cause if you do don't----" You didn't finish your words when Se Hun suddenly pulled you & hugged you in his embrace. 

"Y-yah! I'm not finish talking." You stuttered while blushing madly. He felt so warm. He then let you go.

"Are you drunk? You should thank me instead." He said. You look at him in disbelief.

"Why would I thank you huh?" You scoffed raising your chin as you look up on him. 

"You nearly hit a tree! Aish...why am I even here." Se Hun sighed and shook his head.

"Hey, hey. Now, I didn't tell you to walk me. You willingly offered yourself." You said.

"Yeah. How stupid I am." He muttered but you can still hear it. "Hmph." You look away and started walking.

"It should be better if Baekhyun oppa walk me back instead." You mumbled and it hit Se Hun. 'I had enough of this oppa, oppa stuffs...'He irritatingly thought.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you just call your oppa?" He scoffed. You looked at him in disbelief before shaking your head. 'Is he jealous?'You thought.

"Wait...are you jealous or something?" You asked him while smiling. He was speechless. It was like the 'cat got his tongue'. 

"N-no! Why would I be? Pfft." He scoffed. 

"You are jealous." You said and smilingly walked.

"Yah! I said I wasn't." He said and walked near your side. "Ok, ok. You're not. Just walk me, please?" You said calmly while he rolled his eyes.

"Can we stop fighting just for once?" You said softly and continue walking. Se Hun just followed you silently.

"I'm sorry." He muttered glancing at you sincerely. You just smiled and clutch your arm on his.

"Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?" He asked you in surprise. "Ssh! Just me." 

Se Hun then glanced at you and smiled secretly savoring the moment. "You're weird." He said softly.

"You are too." You said and smiled. Silence was filled but then you two break into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday. I wasn't really feeling good so i can't think what to write. 

Well, i hope you'll enjoy this. ^ ^ 

 

REPLIES: (I guess this is the only way i can show my thanks to you guys for supporting this fic)

@PcYianq94: I agree with you! I think I'd be the happy person just to get his number XD Thanks =) I'll try to make more moments. Yep2 There are more Se Hun surprises...i guess? LOL ^ ^

@Minrah: Aaww...thank u ^ ^ I'm glad you like it. 

@kimhyemi: Thank uu ^ ^ i really appreaciate it

@Igotsmiles1: Cute? Like this ▬►  

@mad_hatter14 : ^ ^ Let's be patient for awhile. =D They'll kiss when the right time comes

@hartsyokeyza: Thank you so much ^ ^ I'm happy you enjoy it.