Isn't it too early?

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

==Afternoon==

 

You are now walking alone after the lunch you had with Se Hun. You took your slippers off and walk on the side feeling the cold water on your feet.

'What's wrong with him?' You thought and flashbacks came into you when Se Hun kissed your nose.

"He's really weird." You grumbled softly and kicked a rock nearby. "Ouch!" You yelped and bend down to check your foot. "Oww...my toes." It was red.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah Se Hun...what's wrong? You seem....quiet?" Suho said but he got no response from the latter. 

"He's always quiet. Well, not like this." Baekhyun said. Se Hun sighed and closed his eyes as he lean he's back on a tree and crossed his arms.

"Did something happen back there? Or do you miss Tia?" Kai teased. "How could I miss her? She's still here." Se Hun said and opened his eyes this time.

"Really? But you just said earlier this morning that maybe she left." D.O. scratched his head.

"Yes. I said 'Maybe' hyung." He then again sighed. 'Is she mad at me? I shouldn't have done that in the first place...aish! Se Hun get a grip on yourself!' He mentally slapped his self.

Baekhyun's eyes then were caught by a girl who is limping. He squint his eyes to get a better view and he recognizes who it is. "Hey, that's...Tia." He said and pointed at your direction.

Se Hun jerked up hearing your name. He then saw you limping. 'What happened to you?' He thought. Se Hun was about to run when Baekhyun started his way too.

Se Hun stopped on his track and just watched Baekhyun do the job. 'Right...nice timing' He sighed and walk back putting his hands inside his hoodie.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey, you ok?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he grabbed your waist to support you. "I hurt my toes." You muttered. You're in the urge of crying but you don't want him to see it.

"How did it happen?" Baekhyun asked and put your arm around his neck while hands are gripping your waist for you to walk.

"I kicked a rock." You mumbled. He chuckled and nodded. "And what got into you to kick it?"

"Long story." You shrugged and yelped when your toes got in contact on the ground.

"Tia...what happened to you?" Chanyeol asked and let you sit inside the cabin. It was hot outside. 

"Long story. But don't worry, I'll be fine" You said and smiled at him. Your eyes then wandered looking for a certain person. 

"Se Hun is in his cabin...If you're wondering." Suho said and smiled at you. "Oh..." You shyly smiled at him.

"Ok! Who wants patbingsoo?" Chanyeol exclaimed clapping his hands. They all agreed and you giggled raising your hand.

"Ok. Suho hyung...watched for Tia while we go grab some patbingsoo. Bye Tia." D.O. waved cutely. You nodded and waved back.

"So...where are you all this morning? We were looking for you." Suho asked. You explained everything to him when the door suddenly opened. You turned to look who it is.

"Se Hun..." His name escaped your lips. He glanced at your foot and worry can be seen in his eyes. 

"Hyung..." Se Hun said as he looked at Suho. Suho nodded as he could understand Se Hun's gesture. "Well, I’ll be leaving you guys for awhile." Suho said and patted Se Hun's back and went out.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked sitting beside you. He examined your foot and you yelped when he accidentally touched it.

"Sorry." He said. He put a pillow on the floor and let your foot rest on it. "Thank you." You muttered. Then silence began to fill the room. You're afraid to talk because Se Hun might just avoid you again.

"GAH! This is so frustrating..." Se Hun exclaimed and messed his hair. You giggled at the sight. He sighed and looked at you.

"Tia..." He's husky voice spoke as he look into your eyes deeply. You blushed.

"Please...forget about what happened during our lunch. It's getting awkward for you and me." He said as he massaged his nape.

"You're not mad at me?" You asked. He looked at you in disbelief. "Why would you think like that?"

"Well you keep avoiding me!" 

"Because it's awkward! What do you expect me to do? It's getting hard for me." He grumbled and crossed his arm as he laid his back.

"Yah! Don't you show me that grumpy, grumpy attitude. It won't work on me." You said and poked his cheek. 

"Stop that." He said annoyingly. "What if I don't want to? What will you do huh?" You said raising your brows up and down while still poking his cheek.

"I'll make you stop." He said and bit your index finger. "Ooww...Se Hun let go!" You said as you were trying to pull your finger back.

He shook his head smiling and not letting your finger go. 'So cute...' he thought when he saw that pout on your face.

"Suho!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved like a kid showing the patbingsoo that they ordered. 

"Why are you here outside by the way?" D.O. asked. 

"Yeah...who's looking after Tia?" Kai said.

"Oh...Se Hun's in there." Suho said and when they held the door knob, they heard something.

"Se Huuuuunnn~ Let go..." You whined and they're eyes widened.

"Ooww...it hurts!" You exclaimed and they're jaw dropped. 

"Oh my god...isn't it too early?" Baekhyun said. "Ok guys...our maknae is really getting naughty." Chanyeol said and handed the patbingsoo to Suho.

"YAH! OH SE HUN STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING TO TIA!!!" Chanyeol exclaimed dramatically as he opened the door harshly causing it to bang.

You and Se Hun was shock on his outburst. He let go of your finger and turned to look at Chanyeol.

"What's wrong with you?" Se Hun asked and narrowed his eyes. "Eh?" Chanyeol's jaw dropped and glanced at the other members. They just smiled sheepishly when Se Hun eyed them too.

"N-nothing! Heheh...sorry about that." Chanyeol said and rubbed his neck.

"L-let's eat now! The ice will melt anytime soon!" Baekhyun said in excuse.

"Aish...they're getting weird." Se Hun mumbled. "Yeah...like you." You said and did a merong on him. He stuck his tongue out too.

You giggled and he just smirked. Well...that made your heart melts already. Seeing him smirking at you...acting adorable and he talks a lot with you now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kekek...sorry ^ ^ 

I just want you guys to know why i update always at night...it's because i'm always asleep on the day. XD Is it weird? Nah..

Anyways...i hope you like this chap. =)

Don't forget to leave comment =^_____________________________^=

 

@XOaddictedXO: Thank you ^ ^

@EXOeverlasting12: Yeah...i heard that. XD kekek~ Thanks by the way... ^ ^