She's convenient huh...

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

 

"Tia..." Sunhwa called out softly and took the pillow that was covering your face. You squinted your eyes and adjust on the light.

"You better get ready. We only have 1 hour and 30 minutes to prepare." Sunhwa said as she was drying her hair.

"You have showered already?" You asked and sat up while yawning. "Yep. Now go and take a shower. I don't want to miss the tour." She said and pushed you slowly inside the bathroom.

"But I’m still sleepy..." You mumbled and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Good morning to you." She greeted herself and giggled.

 

~~

 

"Morning. Have you eaten?" You asked Sunhwa who is playing with her phone. "Morning. Yeah, sorry I didn't wait for you. I was really hungry! Is it ok?" She said and made puppy eyes.

"You're getting weird." You said and giggled. "Waeyo???" She pouted.

"It's just because. And it’s unusual that you're up earlier than me." You said. "Oh that? It's because the siren of the megaphone was really killing my ears! By the way...how come you're not bothered of that sound?"

"I guess I was tired enough from last night." You said and shrugged. "Uh-huh. It's also because you were texting someone in the middle of the night!"

"And how did you that?" You said and narrowed your eyes on her. "Duh...the light of your phone hits my eyes. Who was that huh?" Sunhwa grinned.

"I'll just grab some breakfast. I'm hungry." You said and waved without looking.

"You're just trying to avoid my question here!" Sunhwa said and laughed. You smiled and stuck your tongue out.

"Hmm...Let’s see." You said and went inside a cafe. Well the resort was big enough to have some of those services. "Good morning miss." The guard greeted you as he opened the door.

"Morning...and thank you." You smiled at him.

"Hmm...I'm having coffee and tuna sandwich please. And oh, it's take out." You said to the counter and smiled at the lady who was getting your order. She nodded and smiled back. You waited patiently when Se Hun suddenly came into your mind.

"Hmm...I’m sure he's still asleep." You mumbled and glanced on the girl who was preparing your order.

"Uhm...excuse me." You interrupt. "Yes ma'am?" She asked. "Can you make it two on each order?" You asked. "Oh. Sure, it's no problem." She answered.

"Here you go. Enjoy and thank you." She said as she handed your order. You paid for it and went out of the cafe. "Hmm..." You checked on your watch and you still have 15 minutes left.

"I can still make it on time." You said and left.

 

You're now in front of Se Hun and Suho's cabin. "Should I leave it here?" You asked yourself. "Well I will still do that anyway." You said and chuckled. You put it on the wooden table just outside of their cabin.

You smiled and left.

 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TIA CHOI???!!!!" Sunhwa screamed dramatically.

"What's wrong with her?" Some of the students whispered. "Maybe she went mad." Another hissed from them.

"Yah! Say whatever you want but I won't let my best friend to stay behind in this trip." Sunhwa scoffed.

"Sunhwa...she's 5 minutes late already." Ms. Park interrupted. "Oh please Ms. Park. Let's just wait for few minutes. I know she'll be here soon." Sunhwa pleaded and showed her puppy eyes.

"Aish...don't show that to me." Ms. Park said and covered her eyes. "But it works every time!" Sunhwa proudly said and smiled.

"Ok, ok. Just few more minutes, if she's still not here...we have to leave." Ms. Park said and left her annoyingly.

"See...my puppy eyes always works." Sunhwa muttered and grinned.

"Sunhwa~ah...are you ok?" A familiar voice snapped Sunhwa. "Yah! Where have you been missy? We were looking for you." Sunhwa said.

"I'm sorry. I just delivered something." You smiled for apology. "Something?" She asked.

"Yep. Just...something." You smiled. "Okay! Since everyone is here, get inside the boat now." Ms. Park said and eyed you while you smiled sheepishly at her showing a peace sign.

You all ride on a Rice Barge Boat to tour on a small island. You smiled and closed your eyes as you breathe in the scent of salt water.

'Hmm...maybe I should send him a message.' You thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Mm." Se Hun turned to his side and slowly blinked his eyes and yawned. His phone then vibrates on the night stand. He picks it and saw the sender.

 

        MY Big Fan

-Morning ^ ^

  How's your sleep? I left you a breakfast outside on the wooden table.

  It's just a piece offering...you know, because I interfere you're rest and punched you last

  night. Have a nice day Se Hun~ah.

 

"Peace offering huh?" Se Hun muttered and smiled a bit. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He then went outside with his bed hair and saw his breakfast on the table. He took them and sat on the hammock.

"It's still a bit hot." Se Hun said as he sipped on his coffee. He then took a bite on the sandwich and smiled.

"Aah~ this is heaven." Se Hun said and munched as he savors the flavors inside his mouth. 'She's convenient huh?' Se Hun thought and chuckled.

"Se hun-ah. What's that?" Suho asked and approached Se Hun with his half opened eyes. "Breakfast." Se Hun said and took another bite.

"Eh? I woke up because I know you just went out. How come you have those?" Suho furrowed his brows. "Someone send it here."

"Who?"

"Aish hyung...just stop asking. I don't feel like answering right now." Se Hun said and sipped on his coffee. Suho attempted to get a bite but Se Hun was too fast to move his sandwich away.

"Yah! Just one bite." Suho pouted. "Just go and eat with the others hyung. This is for me...yeah. For me." Se Hun said and did a merong.

"Aish...you're getting naughty, naughty maknae." Suho chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Why do you keep doing that?!" Se Hun asked. "I just feel like it." Suho grinned.

"Where is that girl by the way? Should I say thanks?" He softly asked his self.

"Hmm...nah. She won't mind if I won't say anything." He shrugged. After a few minutes...

"Where is she?" Se Hun still ended up on finding you to say his thanks. He was wearing his hat and sun glasses to avoid being recognized. He hid behind a tree and peeked outside your cabin.

He then went closer to the cabin and peeked through the window. Lights are off and no one's inside. He then looked around and even some of the class that he recognized wasn't there either.

"Wait...did she already left?" Se Hun thought and frowned. He then sighed and scratched his not itchy head. 'Just forget about it Se Hun. Enjoy here now that she's not bothering you' He thought trying to cheer his self up. But there's still a frown that can be seen.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wow...this place is great!" You said happily as you looked around. You're enjoying and smiling so widely.

'I hope he's having a nice day...' You thought about Se Hun.

"Tia...we got to go!" Sunhwa called out. "Oh! I'm coming!" You then run to her direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ^ ^ Hope you like this chap, i know its kinda plain but please bare with me =)

And please, guys don't be afraid to leave comments =^_______________^= it's my energy XD LOL

Thanks for those who leave comments!!! =D and also for the new subscribers.. ♥