Date

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

Saturday came and you were being lazy inside your room all day long. You rolled yourself on your bed while your kpop song playlist keeps going on. You sighed, hugging Mr. Grouchy close to you. You turned your head to your side when your phone suddenly rings, playing your mama ringtone. You reached for it and found Sehun's name on the screen.

You pressed the green button, slowly placing the phone on your ear. "Yoboseyo?"

"Oi, why are you ignoring my calls?" Sehun serious voice greeted you. You sat up and curled your hair with your fingertip. 

"Sorry. I was busy these past few days." It was true anyway. Since you've been active to other school programs and facilities. 

"Hmm. Is that so? Mianhe." His tone immediately changed into a gentle one. You smiled and went to your open balcony. You sat on a chair and let the wind blew through your hair.

"It's ok. You really don't have to be sorry. I should be sorry instead. I should have let you know."

"Ahh! Yeah...you should have done that. I was worried that you abandoned me already!"

You giggled because of that. You just couldn't help yourself to be happy every time Sehun show this side of him. 

"Do you really think I could do that?" You smiled when you heard him praising himself again. You leaned your back on the railings of your balcony and played with the tips of your hair.

"So...I haven't heard so much about you since our last talk." Sehun said and you pursed your lips, trying to make yourself smile but you failed. "How are you Tia?"

Hearing him say your name sounds so special in your ears. It's been awhile since he mentioned your name. Even in that small matter, it manage to put a smile on your face.

"I think I'm good."

"Why only think? Is there something wrong?" Now he sounded so worried.

"A-ani...everything's fine. Just stress about school works." You could picture him out nodding his head. "What about you? I saw your schedule and it's kind of a tight one too."

"Wait---how did you know about that one?"

You rolled your eyes at his sudden question. He acts like he doesn't know anything about you at all.

"We haven't seen each other for days but you already forgot that I'm your number one fan? Ouch..." You sulked and you can hear him chuckling on the other line.

"I didn't forget. I just need you to remind me."

"Yah..."

"Sorry. Yeah, our schedule is a dead-end. I feel so relief now we're having some rest."

You smiled while wrapping your free arm on your body. You could just listen to him forever because his voice is so addicting that you badly want to hear his voice everyday.

"I'm happy for you. You certainly need to rest. I don't want you to get sick...of course the other members too especially the comeback is getting near, right?"

"Right." He said. "Say Tia, since we'll be having our rest today and tomorrow, can we hang out? I miss my best friend and I have this feeling that I need to see your blushing face." He chuckled at the end.

"Yah! I don't want to play this game for now, ok?" You huffed some air while he was laughing softly.

"Ok, fine. So? Are you free today? My treat."

You bit your lower lip and glanced at your desk with you school works on top of it. You sighed, closing your eyes for a moment.

'I'm sorry Sehun...but I think it's better if we don't see each other for now'

"Sehunnie mianhe."

Sehun forwned when he heard your voice that sounded so down. "Oh...do you have plans today?"

"I have to finish my project before the deadline. I hope you understand." You didn't know why you're lying to him when you absolutely finish everything. Maybe because Hyomin's voice keeps on ringing inside your head that she's warning you.

"It's ok. We can go out tomorrow, right?"

"About that..." You paused and feel really sorry for him. "Sehun mianhe. I have plans tomorrow already." You know inside you that you really want to be with him but unfortunately you can't.

"Ah...still about the project?"

"I'm...I have plans with Kai already." You received a text message from Kai this morning about the friendly date he offered and he decided it to be on Sunday.  

Silence passed by and no one dares to speak. You were getting worried if Sehun was still on the other line or not. You opened your mouth but only your breathing came out. No sound, no words.

"Kai?" Finally he said something.

"Yes. Is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing. Um...Tia."

"Yes?" It was awkward.

The atmosphere is totally awkward right now. It seems you weren't talking to the Sehun who conversate with you earlier. The tone in his voice changed. You waited for him to continue what he was about to say but you only heard him sigh.

"Nothing. I...I have to go now."

"Oh. O-okay. Rest well Sehun. Don't get fatigue, ok?"

"Yeah, sure. You too." He was about to end the call but just in time you said another word. 

"Sehun..."

"Hmm?"

"I...I miss you. Bye." You ended the call and sighed. You held your phone tightly, resting your hands on your thighs. You stood up from your seat and threw yourself on your soft bed. You frowned and pulled Mr. Grouchy into a hug.

'I'm sure he wouldn't mind...after all we're just best friends'

Nasoo barked making you startle. You pouted at him while he just sat on the floor, tilting his head to the side. 

"Since when did you get in?"

He didn't answer back. 'Of course a dog wouldn't answer back. What am I thinking?'

 

 

 

"Kai..." Sehun smirked and rested his head on the wall. He was standing there alone, leaning his back on the wall inside his room that he shares with Suho. He couldn't believe that all of a sudden you and Kai were going out without even telling him. Not that he has a problem with it. He was just...worried.

'But what to worry about?' 

He sighed closing his eyes tightly. He looks in pain but only he can tell what he really feels. Kai was walking on the hall when he passed by Sehun and Suho's room and the door was wide open. He stopped when he saw Sehun all alone.

"You ok?" He asked and leaned his left shoulder on the door while crossing his arms.

Sehun opened his eyes and turned his head to the owner of the voice. He smiled slightly, nodding his head. 

"You sure? You look down." Of course Kai cares a lot for Sehun. Everybody does. It's their youngest brother.

Sehun looked down, putting his hands inside his pockets. He was hesitant to ask something but he made up his mind that it wouldn't hurt a try. Sehun gulped hard and cleared his throat.

"Is it true?" He said without looking at Kai.

"Huh?"

"You're...going out with Tia tomorrow?" Sehun said and raised his head, tilting it to the side and faced Kai.

'So this is what it's all about'  Kai raised his brows while his lips parted at the sudden query.

"Yeah. You don't mind, right?" Kai smiled genuinely at him.

Sehun frowned and his jaw flexed. He looked away not wanting to meet Kai's eyes. 'Actually...I do mind'

"Actually we already planned this few days ago. Didn't she tell you before?"

"I wouldn't ask if she did." He mumbled under his breath. Kai couldn't understand him but he knew the latter wasn't very happy about it. He knew it just by Sehun's actions.

"Do we have a problem here?" Kai said, wanting to clear things. Sehun turned his head to him wearing his straight face. That's the usual Oh Sehun that everybody sees.

"Why her?"

"Why not?" Kai scoffed. He was about to leave to avoid having a fight with the maknae but Sehun was faster than him.

"Kai." Sehun said and Kai knew he's getting serious.

That's what he's afraid of. Sehun using informal language at him sounds scary. The young man can be naturally scary. Kai has his back at Sehun and he stopped, letting the latter speak.

"You like her, don't you?"

Kai smirked and he looked over his shoulder letting his eyes meet with Sehun's. "So you can tell, huh?"

At his sudden confession, Sehun felt a pang inside his chest. That kind of pain was so rare for him. Like someone just punched him hard in his chest that he felt his breathing stop.

"Since when?"

"I don't think I should tell you every detail." Kai turned to him and Sehun's expression was still the same.

"I should know. I'm her---"

"Best friend?"

Then bam! It hit him hard. The fact that he's just a best friend wouldn't do anything. Kai feel bad for him but he needs to say it. At first, he wanted to help Sehun to realize what he feels for the girl but in the end...it was him...himself who realize something. Kai turned his back and before he completely left, he said few words to him.

"She deserves so much more Sehun. I hope you understand that." Kai looked over his shoulder then left.

'I'm sorry Sehun...but I can't help myself either'

Sehun was left dumbfounded. He couldn't say anything or even protest cause he knew to himself, Kai was right. He doesn't have the right to be so possessive over you. 

 

*          *          *

 

"Ugh...I'm exhausted!" Xiumin threw himself on the floor and lie down comfortably. They just got back to their dorm from a fan signing event and an exhausting performance.

"Yah! You're going to get dirty!" Luhan pulled him up by the hem of his shirt and placed the baozi on the couch instead. 

"Have anyone seen my book?" Lay asked after he took off his jacket.

"Which one?" Tao asked and turn the TV on, slumping himself on the couch hugging his panda stuffed toy.

"Hyung...move your fat away from me!" Tao said, squishing himself between Xiumin and the armrest. Instead of giving space for their maknae...Xiumin purposely spread himself giving no space for the latter at all.

"Yah!"

"The one that I'm currently reading. I forgot where I put it." Lay scratched his head, searching for his book in every corner of their dorm.

"Hey we don't read books so can you please tell us the title?" Kris said rolling his eyes. He went to the two kids who are fighting over a couch.

"Yixing...you have a small library in your room, right? Maybe you can find it there." Luhan said and the latter running went to find his book to read.

"Guys! I'm hungry!" Xiumin whined after their leader threw him back on the floor for teasing their maknae. Everyone turned their heads at him at his sudden cry.

"Feed me?" He gave his puppy eyes to them but sadly...it didn't work. They shrugged and turned their attention back to the television. He puffed his puffy cheeks and crossed his arms.

"If I get thin you guys will be sorry."

"Oh shut up." Kris nonchalantly said.

"You want to eat?" Chen asked as he sat beside the sulking baozi. Xiumin nodded his head and a smile playfully crept on Chen's lips. "Go and open the fridge. You know we have stocks their." He winked.

"Waah!" Xiumin cheered. "Jongdae...gomawo..." He dramatically said and everyone covered their eyes just to avoid seeing more of Xiumin's drama.

"Yeah...sure." Chen chuckled. Xiumin stood up and run to their kitchen and everyone watched him left then they turned their heads at Chen.

"You know we don't have food that's why manager Im went for a grocery right?" Luhan said and he frowned when he saw a grin on Chen's face.

"Dude you're creeping me out." He said as his deer eyes went wide.

"Oh look. You look like D.O." Lay said, coming out from his room with a book on his hand.

"NOOOOOO!!!" A loud cry of Xiumin echoed in every little inch of their dorm. He was so frustrated when there was no food at all. Kris chuckled and knocked Chen's head.

"Chen hyung, you should really stop trolling around." Tao said, throwing his panda stuffed toy at the troll who's laughing his head out. 

 

 

 

Back in Seoul

It's late in the afternoon and you're ready to go now. You're dressed up neatly and you let your hair loose over your shoulders. You grabbed your phone and your small white sling purse, running downstairs.

"Sweetie, where are you going?"

"Oh hi mom." You kissed her cheek and smiled. "I have to go. Have plans for today."

"Ah...with your boyfriend?" Your mom grinned ear to ear.

'I think you mean best friend' She just reminded you about Sehun. She likes the guy so much and even your dad too. You smiled sheepishly at her, shaking your head slowly.

"I'm going out with Kai."

Your mom's eyes widened when she heard a name she wasn't expecting. "That tanned guy with a cute smile?" You giggled the way she describes him but it's totally acceptable.

"Yes mom."

"What about Sehun?! Did he know about this already?!"

You rolled your eyes and held your mom's shoulders. "Mom! You're exaggerating again. It's ok and Sehun knew about this. It's not even a date, ok? I just owe him a bond."

"Is that so? Will he pick you up or you'll mee---" She was cut off when the door bell rings. 

"I'll get it." You said and went to the door and open it revealing Kai's smiling face. You couldn't help but smile too. His eyes were curving into crescent moons and yours too.

"Hey. Ready?" You nodded your head and stepped out of the door.

"Oh hi dear." Your mom just appeared behind you and Kai smiled at the woman. He slightly bowed his head and did his greeting. 

"Don't worry Auntie...I'll take care of your daughter." He assured her.

"Well you should be. Sehun will be angry if you won't." Your mom smiled while you and Kai share stares. Kai shrugged his shoulder and just smiled. All of the members knew that your parents think that Sehun's your boyfriend.

"Y-yeah. We'll be leaving mom." You kissed her cheek goodbye and left with Kai.

The two of you walk in silence and time to time, each were caught staring. Kai decided to break the ice and also the awkwardness that builds up which is the first time.

"Sorry if we have to walk. I parked my motorcycle in the next block near the park."  Kai said, feeling sorry as he rubs his nape uncomfortably.

"It's ok. At least we can have some chat, right?" You tilted your head at the side and smiled at him.

He was in awe as he saw that smiling face especially those smiling eyes of yours. Kai immediately threw his gaze somewhere else to stop himself from staring. You pursed your lips because you can actually feel that he's being so awkward.

"Yah!" You punched his arm and those muscles were thick and tough. 

"Why are you being so awkward? It's just me!" You decided to laugh it off just to lighten up the mood while Kai chuckled. He doesn't know why but he's getting a little nervous.

'Yeah...just you...' He thought.

"Sorry. Does it bother you?"

"To be honest...yes." 

Kai took it as his cue to move closer to you while biting his lower lip. Your skin brushed against his as your arms were so close with each other. You glance at him but didn't budge to say anything. At least he's being comfortable now...even though you don't expect it to be like this.

"So I heard the comeback is going to be a blast. Is it true?" You playfully said and it made him smile.

"Of course it will. You'll definitely see 12 y men." He winked. 

"You better keep your word."

"Yah...we're always y."

You rolled your eyes but smiled anyway. He's right and as a fan girl, you're definitely agree to what he just said. You two stopped where the motorcycle was parked and it was good that you wore you're casual clothes instead of a dress.

"Hop in." Kai said after he rode his bike and glanced at you over his shoulder. You grabbed his shoulder and sat comfortably behind him.

"How long do you exactly drive this thing?" 

"What if I tell you only for a day?" 

"I'm going to walk all by myself." You immediately answered without any hesitation. Kai smirked and passed you a helmet.

"Yeah I thought so." He slipped his helmet on his head and turned the key on. "Don't worry. I won't let you get hurt."

You held both of his shoulders and believe his words. You know Kai and he can be really responsible for anything that might happen. The sound of his bike's engine was roaring and you already predicted that you'll enjoy that day with him.

 

 

 

Sehun's having his jog around the city with his cap pushed down and his hoodie's covering the top of it to cover his face and eyes from being recognize especially if sasaeng fans are around. Earphones were on his ears and his breathing's getting heavier.

'Date...'

He can't just seem to take it off from his head. The thought is bothering him so much that every minute he would think about the two who's currently going to have their date today.

"What's wrong with you?" He mumbled to himself, sighing for the 13th time.

He was jogging for hours already and he doesn't know why his feet took him to a certain place where it could remind him of someone's special for him.

"This is..."

The familiar sidewalk and plants that grow on the side made him stop. He slowly lifted his head and he gulp as his sweat slowly runs down from his temple down to his jaw line and neck. It's the house of the girl that kept on invading his mind so badly since yesterday.

"Tia..."


Hey guys. I know this is not a long chapter like the previous ones but I hope you'll like it. Sorry if it's taking me too long to update. I've been busy with the other fictions too. So...here it is. Comments are love and I'm really great to all of your supports. =] So who loves EXO's WOLF? You do? Yaay! Me too! ;)

Gomawoyo you

 

Sehun-ah! I'm having a date with Tia..

Hahah! You're going---wait what? O.O

Woohoo! I have a lot of parts in here!

cr: gif for the rightful owners