Harder

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

Late Evening...

You're sleeping peacefully that night together with Nasoo who's sleeping near your feet. That beautiful slumber didn't last long when your phone suddenly played your ringtone so loud. You literally jumped from your bed and clutched your chest.

"What the..." It's like your breathing was cut off. Nasoo was also startled by the phone's ringtone that he stood up on the bed and barked.

♫Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me♪

"No, no, no. Sshh! Nasoo, keep it down boy." You softly said and patted his head softly to calm him down. You don't want to disturb your parents either. You glanced at your phone which is still ringing and vibrating at the same time.

"Who would've call this late?" You frowned when you saw the time at your clock standing on the night stand. You answered the call without looking at the caller's I.D.

"Yoboseyo?" You sleepily answered but the tone of annoyance in your voice was there.

"Woah, calm down there tiger." That familiar rare voice spoke through the other line. As soon as you recognize who owns it, your half-opened eyes went wide open, fully awake.

"Why did you call me at this time?!"

"Yah! Is that what I get after checking up on you?" Sehun said, being grumpy again.

"You could've do your checking up thing much earlier you know."

"This is earlier." Sehun making your brows creased. "It's early in the morning." You glanced at your alarm clock at the night stand and surprisingly saw that is was 2:45 in the morning. 

You giggled at his silliness. "Ok, I'll let you go this time." 

"Ahh...I know you would." 

"Why did you call anyway? Shouldn't you be sleeping right now? I know you're tired from the work and trip." You're just worried about his health. Since they're gonna be busy again in their schedules and preparations for the comeback.

"Why are you bombarding me with questions? You sounded like my mom." He chuckled.

"Well sorry if I'm worry about my bf."

"Bf?" Sehun sounded so cute when he repeated that word. You couldn't hold your laugh anymore so you did but softly did time. It's too early in the morning to wake people up.

"Are we still pretending?" You asked, grabbing Mr. Grouchy bear's hand and pulled him into your embrace.

"What do you think?" 

"Hmm...the kids are far away so that means it's over."

"Then why did you call me your bf again?" You can already picture out that grinning tease plastered on Sehun's face.

"Because you're my best friend?" You said and he just chuckled. 

"Right. Oh! Speaking of the kids, that's one of the reasons why I called too." The coldness in his voice appeared again. The former Sehun you knew is back. You twitched your brows and waited for him to speak.

"What about them?"

"Not them. Him."

"Yoogeun?" You were confused on what this guy's trying to say.

"Yes. That evil kid just did something horrible for my image." You grinned wanting to know more about what Yoogeun did that made Sehun more annoyed.

"Wae? What did he do to you anyway?" 

"Remember the piece of paper he gave to me? It was said that he drawn me."

"So...how was it?"

"It was horrible! I can't even tell it was me!" Sehun pause and sighed. "If you'll see that creep's drawing, you might actually want to say that I'm a good looking man just by comparing."

You smiled and hugged the bear tight. "Good looking huh? We'll see about that."

"Don't deny it anymore Tia. I know you find me handsome." That conceited attitude of him always stays in his real self. Instead of finding it irritating, you find it adorable. Feels like it's his way to show affection, wanting to be notice.

"Since when did I deny it?"

"I knew it!" You giggled at his reaction then suddenly the puppy barked. He was sleepy already as he sits in front of you facing you with his sleepy eyes.

"Sehunnie...won't you sleep? I know you're tired. Get enough rest, ok?"

"Oh, are you sleepy already? Sorry if interrupted at this hour."

"No, no, no. I'm glad that you called but I think Nasoo's going to be dead asleep any soon." You said when you saw the big yawn your puppy did.

"Ah...you're sleeping with him again?" He chuckled. "Maybe next time I'll be the one who's gonna join you in that comfy bed."

"That is...if I agree." You grinned and caressed Nasoo's head. "Goodnight." You hung up the phone call before Sehun could say anything that will make the conversation much longer.

"Are you ok boy?" You asked your sleepy puppy as you hugged your knees, resting your chin on it. Nasoo didn't answer you with anything and he just sat there for a moment not until he suddenly fell sideward asleep.

"What are you doing?" You laughed when he was startled by his fall and immediately stood up in panic. "Let's just sleep ok? You little cute thing." You giggled, patting his head softly.

 

*          *          *

 

Early in the morning, you were sitting on one of the benches of your school. You found yourself dazing. Someone's hands then covered your eyes.

"Guess who? You know chickens will definitely get mad if you guess it wrong."

"Oppa." You smiled as you removed his hands, recognizing the owner's voice and his chicken thing. He sat beside you as his backpack hangs freely on his right arm.

"What are you doing here?" Onew asked and you shrugged. "Nothing. I don't think I can last long in our classroom."

"And would you mind telling me why?" He leaned his back, waiting for an answer.

"Oppa I know you know the reason why already." You playfully said but your smile fade away when he gave you the would-I-ask-if-I-know face.

"Fine. They're too noisy, ok?"

"How loud?" He chuckled wanting to know more.

"Too loud that my ears can't take it anymore." You blow the hair strands that are covering your eyes. He patted your shoulder while sighing like trying to show how sorry he was.

"Yah..."

Onew laughed while ruffling your hair. You actually missed these moments with him. Since you were little he became your light and shining armor---or bodyguard for short.

"You're not busy?" He shook his head then slumped his arm on your shoulders, pulling you closer by the neck. Like was trying to head lock you. "I just want to stay with my little cousin here since I'm off from any school works today. Want to go out later?

"Jinja?!" You're eyes smiled as you looked at him in delight.

"For real, ok? You like the idea, don't you? We can also bring Sunhwa later if you want."

"Gomawoyo oppa." You hugged him while he laughed. The hug didn't last long when someone's voice appeared.

"Look at her. One day she's with those pretty men and now she's flirting with a member of the student council?" Hyomin said as they passed by together with Eunjung and Soyeon.

"Excuse me?" You scoffed, asking if you heard it right. They stopped on walking and turned to you pretending to be so surprise. 

"Oh Tia! Didn't see you there."  She said with a smile. You raised your right brow at her then smirked. "Oh, so now you're blind?" 

Onew was holding his laughter and it made a frown on Hyomin's lips. "Watch your tongue Choi."

"Yeah! much?" Eunjung butted in. Onew glared and was about to stand up when you grabbed him by the arm, pulling him back.

"Eunjung-ssi, next time watch your tongue instead. How could you say such things to Tia, huh?" His stern voice was so serious, eyeing the three.

"Stop hanging around with her Onew oppa. She's been a flirt to everyone else here and even the famous boy group right now didn't get away from her flirtatious acts." Hyomin said.

"Look who's talking." You smirked. You really don't give a damn care about it anyway. You know what's the truth so why worry, right?

"Hyomin let's go. It's no good wasting our time in this flirtatious garbage." Soyeon said dragging Hyomin with her as they walk in their heels. Hyomin look over on her shoulder and eyed you.

'Watch out Tia...it seems that you forgot something here. You're not supposed to answer back to your master' 

 

Onew furrowed his brows together and turned to look at you. "Don't they know that we're cousins?" 

You just shrugged while pursing your lips together.

"Let her be. She's one pathetic girl." You flinched when another voice spoke up. You and Onew immediately looked on your back and saw Sunhwa trolling.

"What?" 

"Why are you popping everywhere?!" Onew snapped at her. Sunhwa frowned and did the same thing at Onew. You sighed, watching them.

'Here they go again...'

 

*          *          *

 

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked as he crossed his arm. They are inside their van as their manager drive and Sehun is sitting with him in the front seat.

"To the airport." He answered.

"Wae? And why did you bring me instead of the hyungs?"

"You ask too many questions." Manager hyung grumbled and Sehun just rolled his eyes. "The other's have something to do, ok? And you should be happy that I brought you here with me."

"Why would I? You're boring."

"Oh Sehun." He glared in the corner of his eyes, giving warning to the youngest member. Sehun chuckled as he slapped the manager's arm.

"I was just teasing you."

"Aish you kid..." The manager smiled after he glanced at Sehun. "What happened?" 

Sehun gave him a confuse look. "I don't get you."

"Why are you so happy today anyway? Last night you were this all grumpy just because of a drawing."

"Ugh, don't even make me remember." He groaned. "Is there any reasons why I shouldn't?"

The manager smiled. "It's because of her, am I right?" 

"Which her?" Sehun grinned.

"I know you know who I am talking about." 

"Yeah...maybe." Sehun grinned as he faced the window shield. He sounded so happy that you were mentioned and that brought his teaser part back.

"The last time I remembered the people around you have to mention Luhan's name to keep that happy face and now Tia can bring that excitement too, huh."

"That girl...she's crazy." 

"And you're not?" The manager said making him chuckle. Sehun looks so happy that the manager can completely notice the change in him.

"Just what Tia is to you?" The latter couldn't help but to ask. Sehun looked at him and nonchalantly answered his question. "She's my best friend."

The manager raised his brows. "I thought Luhan is your best friend."

"He is. Luhan hyung is the guy best friend while Tia's the girl beat friend."

"Aah...not girlfriend?""

You sounded like the other hyungs." He was referring to his other members. The older one laughed and nodded.

"Guess I got their disease." He stirred the steering wheel to the right to make a turn. "Speaking about those boys, I think they're practicing hard right now."

Sehun had a smirk on his face and shifted his gaze to the window. 'Practicing my ...'

 

 

"Kai...bai...Bo!" Chanyeol won and he immediately positioned his hand infront of Baekhyun's face and signalled his move so they can do it simultaneously.

"Ja!" Chanyeol made a slap in the air to his left and to Baekhyun's dismay, he also moved his head at the same direction. Kai and D.O who are watching intently , have their eyes went wide on the result. Byun Baekhyun just lose against Chanyeol for the first time!

"Woohoo! Finally!" The taller of the players cheered as he won too for the first time.  He took His empty drinking water bottle in attempt to hit it on Baekhyun's head. They were sitting on the floor and before Chanyeol could hit the loser's head, Baekhyun stood up and ran away.

"Yah! Come back here!" Chanyeol ran after him with the bottle on his hand.

"Kids I'm bac---" Suho stopped half away of his sentence when Baekhyun running, approached him and his behind his back.

"Suho! The giant's going to hurt me!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Not fair! Don't listen o him! That's not even true!" Chanyeol protested.

Suho saw the bottle on his hand and he narrowed his eyes on him. "What are you planning to do to that bottle then?"

"I'm going to hit this on that small bacon's head!" Chanyeol grinned lifting up the bottle he's holding.

"Idiot. That is considered of hurting!" D.O said rolling his eyes. Kai broke into a smile and waited on what will happen next.

"...right! Suho-ah! I'm going to hurt that small loser who's hiding behind your back!"

"Why are you yelling?" Suho yelled back.

"Oh that? I just felt like to." Chanyeol laughed and was able to reach Baekhyun's collar. He pulled him and hit his head hard.

"Yah!" Baekhyun frowned, rubbing his head.

"Daebak!"

"You guys act more like a kid does." Kai stated. He twitched his brows when Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned their heads and grinned at him. It was creepy. 'So they even took that as a compliment huh...'

"Ah...thank you!" Baekhyun bowed 90 degrees earning a push on his shoulder.

"Cut that out already. I bought snacks just the way you wanted." Suho put the brown paper bag and took out the foods. Kai took one of the bags and roamed into the foods. He was getting really hungry.

"What took you so long?" D.O asked as he took his favorite drink.

"It was hard to hide my face from all the fan girls, they were everywhere." Suho mumbled. Baekhyun sat beside him and patted the older guy's shoulder.

"You should've just put a mask to make it easier." He made his silly suggestion while wearing his silly face. Suho cringe his nose as he tried to imagine himself wearing a mask randomly.

"That's so random." He said while Baekhyun gave him the dorky grin. 

"I know! I love being random! RANDOM IS AWESOOOMMMEE!!!" Baekhyun sang the awesome part and Chanyeol burst out laughing about it, clapping his hands nonstop.

Kai almost choked his food when he saw the derp faces of Chanyeol, Baekhyun and especially D.O who rolled his eyes making his way to their leader and patted it's shoulder for sympathy.

"I feel for you..." D.O said with eyes so sorry for the leader's frustration.

tumblr_m8p7wck3i91royd6l.gif

"What will I do with these kids..." Suho just wanted to cry. s are just uncontrollable that whatever he says they still find a way to just laugh at it. 

 

 

 

"Who are we really going to fetch here?" Sehun impatiently asked as he tapped his foot nonstop with arms crossed over his chest. The manager gave him an are-you-kidding-me look.

"Did you really forget?" Sehun rolled his eyes and stood properly as his hands finds it's way to his pockets.

"Will I ask If I didn't?" Here comes the sarcastic side of him. The older man smack the back of his head making him groaned.

"We're going to fetch the other EXO members." The manager answered his question. Sehun was dumbfounded as the words came inside his head, processing to understand.

"Ah!" Sehun clapped his hand. "That's right! Luhan hyung called up the other day about their flight here." 

"See? Luhan even told you so." The manager poked his forehead. "That! That's what you get for thinking a lot of Tia."

"No I'm not." He shoved his manager's finger away. He decided to ignore the chuckling adult beside him and his head started to look here and there. Eyes wandered on the sea of people.

"Don't be excited that much. Their plane didn't land yet." 

Sehun sighed and walk to the side and sat on the bench as they wait. The manager smiled at how Sehun's behaving. Well...at least he's not that moody when his surrounding is packed of people who he doesn't even know.

 

 

 

"Alright, alright. I'll meet you there, ok? Tell Onew that you two can go first. I just have to finish my errands here in school." You said over the phone. You're walking on the second floor where the corridor is already empty. All the students are already outside the campus...well almost of them. 

You slowed down your pace when you saw Hyomin standing alone with arms crossed over her chest and looking at you seriously. You frowned and went back to your conversation with Sunhwa.

"Sunhwa I have to hang up now, ok? I'll talk to you later. I'll meet you guys at the usual place." You hung up not even letting Sunhwa to say goodbye. You let out a exasperated sigh and walked towards Hyomin.

"What now?" The annoyance in your voice couldn't be hide. She smirked and play with her fingernails. "I heard you were having fun with Sehun yesterday."

"I was busy doing my responsibility there." You said rolling your eyes.

"And flirting with him is part of that responsibility?"

"Oh please Hyomin. Give me a break. I was taking care of the children and it just happened that they were there." You walked passed her but she grabbed your arm and turned you.

"What a manner you're showing right now Tia." She glared but you composed a poker face. You're not scared of her and you don't want her to make you feel that.

"I think we have some misunderstanding here." You freed your arm from her grip and she harshly gasped. Hyomin then raised a brow while gritting her teeth. She grabbed your wrist this time and pulled you to make eye contact with her.

"Let go of me." You sternly said and she just even held your wrist tighter. "Just what do you want from me?!"

"You know there's only one thing I want you to do. Stay away from him. Stop sticking with him like a tail!" You rolled your eyes and retreat your hurting wrist but she wasn't finish yet and didn't let go.

"I'm warning you Tia. You don't know what I can do to ruin you in front of those new friends of yours just to make you stay out of their lives."

"If you're mad because I'm friends with them...then I don't have to explain myself here. You know what? I didn't even plan to be friends with them---well maybe I did but that's just a chance that I never want to waste."

"Can't you just listen?! Do what as I say if you want to save their career! I just want you to get out of the picture, easy. What's so hard about that?" Hyomin said between her gritted teeth as her nails dig into your skin.

You winced at the pain. It's just like the pain that you're going to feel if you'll do what she wants. "It's not that easy Hyomin...they're so close to me now and the friendship they've given me...I can't just destroy that."

'And I love Sehun to let go...'

"Do I look like I give a damn care about it?" She scoffed and let go by throwing your wrist down. She turned her back and started walking on the opposite direction.

"If you really do care...stay away from them." She said and glanced at you over her shoulder. "To make it easier for you...at least stay away from Sehun. That's just what I really want from you." 

You gulped as your eyes widened from that statement. "Hyomin..."

"Think about it Tia. At least I'm still being nice to you. I'm giving you an option and it's you who have to choose. Stay away from all of them or do the easiest. To stay away from just one person."

Hyomin totally disappeared from your sight leaving you all by yourself dumbfounded. You looked down and bit your lower lip to stop yourself in the urge of crying.

'You just...made it harder for me'

 


Oh Look! So...EXO-M is coming right up! 

I'm back dear readers =^ -------------- ^=

Sorry if it took me that long to give you guys another update. I'll be honest, I'm kind of lazy and my sleeping habit is getting on the way. That's why every time I try to write something, I ended up in falling asleep. And because of being clumsy as myself, I kept on getting cuts in my fingers that I can't type at all T A T.

Well...I'm afraid of bloods that I cried myself to sleep again. Yep! SLEEP.... ¬¸¬

If there's any typos...please try to understand =) I didn't have time to check anymore.

Oookie~ Just want to have some conversations with you guys. And after all, I want to thank you guys for being my loyal readers. I really appreciate it. ^ ^

HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU 

you!!!

Gomawo ♥