Kids

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Tia!" Baekhyun said loudly, earning a nudge on his side from their manager. "I-I mean...hey." He smiled and waved in a more behave way. You couldn't help to giggle though so you greeted back and gave a little wave back at them.

"Hey guys..."

Your eyes wandered on each member and it suddenly meet with Sehun's and this time, he was successful in trapping you by his captivating onyx orbs. Sehun smirked and it was like a hint for you to snap out from dazing off.

"You ok?" Sunhwa asked with a teasing giggle. You felt the blood rushing to your cheeks so you instinctively looked down, composing yourself from the blush.

"Y-yeah...of course I-I am." You almost cursed yourself for stuttering.

Sehun found himself chuckling at your sudden behavior. His eyes are still glue on you, doesn't want to miss anything on how your expressions change. It just simply amazed him.

"You seem close with each other. Say, have you met each other before?" Mr. Lee asked and the curiousness grew in your club-mates mind.

"U-um..." You didn't know what to do but you ended up in telling them the truth. "I met them at the summer vacations back at the resort."

"We're great friends with her actually. She's a nice girl." The manager butted in the conversation.

"Ehem!" Sehun coughed and Kai nudged the side of their manager.

"Sorry for the error. He meant we're close with Tia...without him." Pointing out to the manager, causing a laugh to the people that surrounds them.

"Ok then. That's good to know so that you boys can be comfortable. Students, please treat them nicely like normal people, arasso?" Mr. Lee said while clapping his hands together.

"De!"

"Okay then, time to do our work here." He said and everyone proceed to their own responsibilities. 

"It's time to eat breakfast guys. Let's play later, ok?" You said to the kids who kept hugging your legs and arms. They were like geckos, not wanting to let go. 

"Noona, go eat with us please~~~" Yoogeun pleaded with his puppy eyes. Kylie pretended to puke, seeing the little boy flirt. 

"Oi...don't do that again. It's nasty." Kylie said crinkling her face. Yoogeun grinned before winking at the little girl. "Eeew~~"

You laughed at them, patting their heads. "Ok, ok. Go on and eat now, I'll be there I promise." 

"Yay! We'll be waiting unnie!" Kylie waved as she let go of your arm and ran together with the other kids to the tables that were arranged outside the small field of the school.

"So you're a kid magnet huh." Sehun's voice appeared beside you. You turned your head, seeing him smiling sincerely. You couldn't help to smile too.

"Hey...is that a good thing?" You asked playfully. Sehun narrowed his eyes, thinking for a moment.

"Hmm...let's see." He slowly moved closer to you with a teasing smile plastered on his lips. You have to admit that you missed him a lot. It was only days you haven't seen him but for you it felt like forever.

"What do you think?" He said, moving his brows up and down. He was leaning down, eyes leveled on yours. You bit your lower lip to stop yourself from squealing. Before anything could happen, the others interrupted.

"O---KAY! That's enough..." Baekhyun said squishing himself in the middle to part Sehun from you. You grinned seeing the cute Baekhyun in front of you who's having his back face to you.

"Maknae-ah...could you please give us some moments? You know I just missed Tia a lot and I wanted to see her so badly and now that I'm here and she's also here I want to take this opportunity to cope up on stuffs with her and---"

"Okay byun breathe." D.O. said cutting his words off. Baekhyun complied. He breathe in a lot of air before continuing what he was about to say. 

"As I was saying---" Again he was cut off when you tapped his shoulder. He turned around to only meet your eyes smiling. 

"I miss you too Baeky." You said to finish him all up. He hugged you while grinning ear to ear and you hug him back. "You know you could simply say you miss me."

"Ahh...I know that." He laughed and once he let you go, Chanyeol shoved him out of the way and this time he was the one who greeted you happily.

"Tia!!!" Chanyeol beamed in happiness, opening his arms wide for you to embrace. You smiled and hugged him lightly and let go. Baekhyun pouted and poked Chanyeol's side.

"Why did you push me?" The small one whined. 

"Because you're taking advantage on Tia!" Chanyeol said looking down at Baekhyun. The gap of their heights are too cute. Baekhyun was like a little boy being bullied by a giant.

"Sorry about the kids." Suho said and takes his turn to hug you. You smiled, shaking your head.

"No it's ok. I miss them being like this too." You giggled and watch the two who keep on fighting. Suho sighed and knock the heads of the two chodings.

"We're here to do a charity work not to play around." Suho seriously said with arms crossed over his chest. Baehyun and  Chanyeol looked away, not wanting to have any eye contacts with their leader. They were scratching the back of their heads muttering "mianhe".

You turned your head when you felt someone's tapping your shoulder. D.O was smiling sheepishly at you, twirling his fingers playfully. "What about me? Can I have a hug too?" He shyly asked.

You smilingly wrapped your arms around him. "There. Fair enough?" He nodded and grinned. He looks like a kid who just received his reward for being a good boy.

From afar, there were some students, mostly girls who felt jealous of you. You hugged EXO-K without any hardships. But of course, they didn't have any hard feelings. They're your friends. You've been in the club as a respected member because of your experience.

"O---kay! So the reunion ended...can we please now start with our work?" Manager hyung popped out from nowhere that startled them.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!" The boys asked. You stood stiffly and when you recomposed yourself, you slowly walked out from the scene they were making.

"I'm guessing they're being silly again?" Sunhwa giggled as she nods her head towards the group and the manager quarrel. You smiled with your eyes getting what she meant.

"Tia...we didn't know your close with them. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Are they super nice?"

"Tia can you please ask them their numbers?"

"You're jjang!"

"Okay cut this off." Onew said, parting the girls who rained you with questions. "Can we please think about the kids first before them? We have our reason why we're here and so are they."

"Mianhe." One of the girls said and pulled the others with her. Onew sighed and cracked his neck. "That hurts."

"Gomawo oppa." You said and he looked at you with narrowed eyes. "You too." He said.

"What about me?" You pouted.

"I know you missed them but do the work first, arasso?" You nodded your head vigorously, raising your right hand. "I promise."

"Oh cut her some slack Onew!" Sunhwa said pushing Onew's right shoulder playfully.

"Ah bwaeyo?!" 

"C'mon Tia, let's go to the kids." Sunhwa said, linking her arm with yours. She stick her tongue out at Onew as you leave.

"Aish...that crazy girl." Onew grumbled as he went back to his own work. 

 

 

"Noona!" "Unnie!" Yoogeun and Kylie called out in sync.  You smilingly waved, making your way towards them. "Hey guys..."

"Noona come and sit beside me!" Yoogeun said, tapping the chair next to him. You complied, making the small boy smiled ear to ear while on the other hand, Kylie who's just sitting in front of you guys in the other side of the table frowned. 

"You should sit next to me unnie~" She whined. You looked at her worriedly, biting your lower lip as you look at the two kids who are having an eye glaring battle.

"Uhm...you kids really don't have to fight you know." You said smiling sheepishly. You're still trying to figure out what you should do to them without hurting anyone's feelings.

"But----!"  

"Sshh!" Kylie and Yoogeun were cut off when another voice appeared behind them.

You turned your head and found Sehun standing behind the kids with crossed arms. You pointed your finger at him and parted your lips but no words came out. The way he hushed the kids made him look strict.

"Can you please stop making Tia unnie, noona or whatever you call her..." Sehun paused as he shook his head in confusion. That kind of address to you just doesn't seem to be in his list.

"You're saying?" another little boy said, obviously annoyed by the presence of Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes and took a small chair, sitting next to Kylie.

"I was saying, stop making her stress ok? She didn't come here to hear your guys argue and watch you fight over her." He explained, landing his back on the chair with arms crossed over his chest.

You gave him the what-are-you-doing look and he smirked also giving you the hint from his eyes like they were saying 'saving your of course'

"Why are you here anyway? We only asked Tia noona to sit with us not you." Yoogeun said, crossing his arms over his chest too like he was mocking the big man. Sehun raised his right eyebrow at Yoogeun's actions.

"So you think you can boss her around?" Sehun smirked and you rolled your eyes, landing your hands on the table. The kids turned their heads to look at you and same as Sehun who's just sitting across the table.

"Listen up, we're here to accompany you guys, ok? We want you to be happy."

"But with this cocky giant pale man we can't be happy." Yoogeun sternly said with his eyes never left Sehun's. 'This kid just call me what?!'

"Or you can just simply say you can't be happy instead of we." Sehun fired back. Ok you can't just watch now and let Sehun fight against a poor young kid. You sighed in frustration. He's being immature again.

"Enough." You loudly said making sure to get their attention. "Yoogeun, it's not good to talk back at someone's older than you." You tried your best to tell him in a calm way, not wanting to scare the kid.

Sehun is in the urge of laughing together with Kylie. The little girl used her hands to cover not wanting to laugh out loud. You turned to Sehun and glared at him.

"And you..." You said pointing at him. "Ah bwaeyo?!" Sehun acted so innocent.

"Stop being immature by picking a fight against a little boy who is incapable of fighting back." You warned him and he just rolled his eyes. Sehun met Yoogeun's eyes and the kid smirked at him before pulling a face and stick his tongue at him.

"Aish..." Sehun grumbled under his breath. 'This kid is already capable if I correct'

"Don't worry oppa..." Kylie said, tugging the hem of Sehun's shirt. "I like you." Her smile was beautiful. She also has those pretty crescent moons on her eyes when her lips curved up into a smile. Sehun felt so attached to Kylie already.

"I think I like you too..." Sehun said, ruffling the girl's hair. You smiled at the sight of the two being so lovely. Sehun can surely be a good brother. You glanced at the little boy beside you and he was puffing his cheeks.

"What's wrong now?"

"Look at him! He's even flirting on Kylie!" Yoogeun pointed out, staring at you with a frown.

"Oooo~ Someone's jealous..." You teased, poking both of his cheeks. He shoved your fingers away and turned his eyes on the ground. "No I'm not...why would I be?"

"Eee~ Yoogeun! Sonsaengnim said it's bad when you're lying!" Their classmates said with teasing grins on their little cute faces. You swear you saw how red he was. He's like a human tomato.

"Noona~" A chubby boy called out for your attention. He was sitting at the end of the table and he was pouting with his chubby cheeks. "Can we finish the food now? I really want to eat this pork buns."

You smilingly nodded at him. Throughout the breakfast that was made for the kids, you're busy taking care of them. Wiping stains on their lips, cheeks and some that fell on their shirts. Even though you haven't eaten anything, you didn't mind because seeing them eating well and being healthy is already enough for you. On the other hand, Sehun kept entertaining the kids with his lame jokes and it still made them laugh. Not because the jokes were funny but because Sehun's making himself a laugh. Time to time, he would take glimpses of you and this can be his reason why he should be happy. Your smile is so beautiful as your face, your eyes and your heart. And every time you would look at him, Sehun always succeeds in not getting caught. He would look away, smile and laugh with the children.

 

 

"So here's our another friend too?" Sunhwa turned her head to the side and found D.O's smiling face. "Aah..so you just notice that? That's mean." D.O. let out a dry chuckle at her statement and helped cleaning the tables. 

Sunhwa catch some glimpses of D.O and she burst out in laughing at the sudden muteness of him. "Did I scare you?" She said grinning. D.O's eyes were looking so innocent, and his nod gave the affirmation that he was startled.

"Just a little..."

"Aah! That's good then!" Sunwa said. "You know, I'm working on my dramatic abilities." She hissed and D.O. nodded, listening carefully to what the girl is saying. Minutes passed, they were startled by a familiar voice.

"Sunhwa!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled from afar, waving their hands as they ran towards them.

"Heyoo!" Sunhwa waved back in the same manners as them. "Hey guys! What are you up to?" Chanyeol said, chuckling. Baekhyun nodded, taking two cloths to use in cleaning up the table. He passed the other piece to Chanyeol.

"Cleaning, what about you guys?" Sunhwa answered.

"Ah, we just missed another friend here and we're trying to catch up with stuffs?" Baekhyun smiled, moving his brows up and down. Sunhwa laughed and told them some updates about her and Tia's life.

"Aahh...so you guys are under this club that's why you're here?" D.O rephrased, trying to correct himself. 

"Actually, our club is under this arts club." Sunhwa explained.

"Wait, wait...I can't catch up guys." Baekhyun said in confusion, scratching his non-itchy head. Sunhwa rolled her eyes, putting away her damp cloth. 

"The truth is, my and Tia's club is the Dance arts. So what I was trying to say is...our club is under the community of the arts because dancing is also art, isn't it?" She slowly explained making the three boys nod their heads slowly in understanding.

"That's great. Dance is really an art especially for us artist and---" Chanyeol stopped on his words and turned to you together with Baekhyun and D.O.

"DANCE ARTS?!" The three of them said loudly in sync. Sunhwa clutched her chest and back up a little. She's obviously startled by the sudden outburst of the three.

"Ye--s? Why are the three of you shouting at me anyway?!"

"We didn't know the two of you can dance." Chanyeol said and smiled. Sunhwa smirked and crossed her arms confidently. "That's a hidden talent I tell you guys."

 

 

 

After the kids finished their breakfast, they continued to play their games on the wide field. It's good that the school is located near the mountain side so the kids are actually having fun and can really enjoy playing. You are now taking the boxes from the school bus together with the others.

"Hey Tia..." One of your club mate called out. "Jjang." She gave you a thumbs up and you smiled at her. 

"Are they actually this nice?" Another girl asked you. You nodded your head with a smile of honesty. "They are nice and want to be treated as normally as what normal people are actually." You said.

"I still can't believe you're friends with the new rising idols here in Korea!" The girl beamed as she carried a bow with her. The three of you put the boxes inside the kindergarten section. 

"You're a lucky girl Tia...trust me." She giggled and you shyly pushed her arm softly. "What are you saying?"

"I know you know what she meant by that." The three of you were walking back to the school bus to get the other boxes. "Anyone would do anything to be close to them. Boys and girls...they're just head over heels for these boys."

"Hmm...I'm a fan too so I actually know what you mean." You said and passed them the boxes. "But I never expect to be this close to them...it just happened."

You lifted another box and you didn't expect it to be the heavy one, you almost lost your balance when you stood up straight. 

"Tia!" You looked up when you felt pair of hands supporting your weight. Your eyes widened at the sight of the two guys.

"S-Sehun...Kai..." You muttered softly, dumbfounded at their sudden appearance. They helped you stood up properly and both held the box you were holding onto. 

"Hyung...I can handle this." Sehun said looking at Kai with his poker face. On the other hand, the older one didn't let go. Kai shook his head and tugged the box.

"It's ok Sehun-ah, I'll carry this." Kai said. You looked at the two of them back and forth as they keep having this tug of war with the box. 

"Guys!" Sehun and Kai looked at you immediately as soon as you called for their attention. You bit your lower lip and pointed your thumbs at the back over your shoulder. 

"Uhm...there are a lot of boxes back there...you don't have to fight over this." You sheepishly smiled. Sehun immediately let go of the box and turned to you with a smile on his face. Kai almost dropped the box but good heavens he managed to lift it.

'Man...this is surely heavy...' Kai thought.

"Yeah, sure." Sehun said and carry three boxes in one go. "Let's go? Where we should put this?" 

You walked them where it should be put and you worriedly watched Sehun in the corner of your eyes. You couldn't help to think that he's having a hard time because he was actually carrying three boxes. Well, Sehun didn't feel anything...eventually.

"Pst..." Your club mate motioned you to move closer and you leaned your head. "Do these boys have feelings for you?" She whispered carefully, not wanting to hear her suspicion.

"What?!" You retreated your head and looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Is everything alright?" Kai asked and you glanced at them over your shoulder and gave them an assuring smile. "D-de...don't worry about us here." You said. Kai and Sehun was just following behind in silence.

"I really don't get it how you came with that assumption." You said and pouted to the one who whispered at you. She and her friend only giggled softly seeing how oblivious you are.

"Ok, ok...we won't push the topic any further." She said.

 

At lunch, you joined the EXO-K in one table together with Sunhwa and Onew. The foods were neatly prepared on the table that was prepared by D.O and the other students. You are seated between Sunhwa and Onew and across you is Sehun who kept staring at you quietly. 

"What are we waiting for?" Chanyeol said opening his arms, showing all the food in front of you guys.

"Let's dig in!!!" Baekhyun said and was about to take a fried chicken when D.O immediately grabbed his collar at the back and pulled him away. "Yaah! I'm hunggrryy~" 

"I told you, manners is always important." D.O scolded. "Especially we have our friends here." Suho added.

"But they don't mind! Right guys?!" Baekhyun said turning at you, Sunhwa and Onew while Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol hold their laughter as they lowered their head. "Baekhyun..." Suho warned.

Baekhyun crossed his arms and pout. "Fine...I'm sorry. Can you please let me eat in peace?" D.O let him go and did what he wished for.

"Anyway guys, this is my cousin Onew." You introduced him and Onew smiled at each and every one of them. "Hi...so you're the new oppas of my little cousin here?"

"Yeah! You don't have to worry...Tia's in good hands." Chanyeol said showing his nice teeth.

"I'm not." Onew said and his eyes turned to look at Sehun. He smiled when he caught the younger guy staring at you the whole time. "Sehun-ssi.." 

"H-huh?" Sehun blinked his eyes and looked back at Onew. "Hyung...you don't need to be formal."

"I was just testing if you're really listening." Onew winked at him and Sehun's eyes narrowed. He was trying to read what Onew's trying to imply here. 'Wait a minute...did he saw what I was doing awhile ago?'

He shrugged the thought off and just continued his business which is paying attention to you. It seems that his eyes have its own control. You were eating silently, listening carefully to the jokes and funny stories of EXO-K. But there's one voice that you haven't hear yet this whole lunch time. You looked up to look at the person sitting across you. You just caught Sehun staring at you. He smiled sweetly that made your cheeks burn. You immediately looked away to avoid his teasing face.

'Aish...why can't I control myself when it comes to you?' You mentally scolded yourself.

 

 

 

After having some talk with the teachers and coordinators of the kindergarten, you learned new things involving the kids. They were all actually orphans and the care takers became also their own teachers. It's really heart whelming knowing how these people stood up for the kids's better future. Afternoon came and that means the day with the kids will end anytime soon. So you decided to take your all your time spending it with them.

"What are we going to do unnie?" Kylie asked as she followed beside you. 

"We're going to have some fun." You answered with a smile. You saw a big tree at the small hill not that far from the kindergarten where the others are. 

"Ok kids, follow me!" You excitedly marched towards the tree and the kids followed along, making a line as they march while giggling. As soon as you reached the place, you put down the box you were holding at the whole time.

"Noona...what's inside that box?" Yoogeun asked as he sat down on the grass. You looked at them with enthusiasm and opened the box. "Tada!" 

"What? Don't you like it? We're going to draw!" You said beaming with excitement. You took the art materials from the box and put them of the small mat you just arranged earlier.

"But...but we don't know how to draw." Kylie mumbled with a pout. 

"Don't worry noona! I can draw anything you want!" Yoogeun said, raising his hand. Kylie saw this and she just rolled her eyes. "Alright unnie, I can draw too."

"I thought you said you can't." Yoogeun said and Kylie shot him a glare. "Shush!"

You laughed at them how they keep having these cute fights. "Ok guys...it's time for art class!" You said clapping your hands together. The kids cheered as they took their own art materials to use and started to draw something.

"Phew...that wasn't hard." You smiled and rested your back on the thick trunk of the tree. "What wasn't hard?" A sudden voice startled you making you flinched.

"Oh Sehun!" You yelled at him when he popped his head to the side. He was actually behind the tree. Sehun chuckled and sat beside you. "Did I scare you?"

"Obviously no." You sarcastically said but the latter only grinned. "Mianhe." He uttered and shifted his gaze at the kids who are busy on their drawings. 

"Why are you here? How did you find us?" You asked as you tug the hem of his sleeve. Sehun turned his head and stared at your hand that's tugging his shirt. He smirked and narrowed his eyes on you.

"Are you trying to be cute?" He suddenly said that made the kids giggled secretly. You puffed your cheeks and immediately let go. 

"You're being conceited again. Why would I even try? I'm already cute anyway." You said sticking your tongue out at him. Sehun laughed at your response. The kids lifted their heads at Sehun's sudden burst out but nevertheless, they mock him by imitating his laugh.

"Yah!" Sehun glared at them and they immediately continued their drawings. "Ish...these kids."

"Oi! Why are you treating the kids like that!" You said, shoving him by the arm. Sehun only rolled his eyes and caught your wrist.

"Don't change the topic here Tia..." He said and smirked. Hell his smirk is so damn turn on but behind that smirk also gives you the hint of him being mischievous. "So you think you're cute?"

"Wae? You don't believe me?" You scoffed and the smile on Sehun's face widened. He pulled you closer by the wrist and studied your features. "Prove me I'm wrong then."

You bit your lower lip as you mentally cursed yourself for blushing. You felt the heat rising up to your cheeks and that only means Sehun is more enjoying than he ever is.

"I told you not to blush too much...did you forget that it tempts me to kis---oww!" Sehun groaned when he felt something heard hit the back of his head. "Yah who did that?!"

The kids froze in their place and all pointed at Yoogeun. Yoogeun was crossing his arms over his chest with a cute glare on his eyes. Sehun raised a brow and let go of you. The boy just hit him with the eraser with a great impact.

"Sorry...did that hurt you hyung?" Yoogeun bravely smirked at Sehun.

Sehun gritted his teeth. This kid really annoys him. But Yoogeun also amazed him for being this courage for a little guy like him. Just reminds him when he was still the same age as Yoogeun.

"Do you really want to piss me off...huh kid?" Sehun calmly said wearing his evil smirk. Of course he wouldn't let a kid defeat him that easily. It would crush his ego down into pieces.

"I'm not scared of you." Yoogeun said and stick his tongue out. Sehun crawled to his side and grabbed the boy before he could run away. "Aahh! Noona help me!"

You giggled at him and ignore his S.O.S. "I thought you said you're not scared of him?" You continued your sketch as you watched Sehun head locking Yoogeun.

"I'm not! I have Kai hyung!" Yoogeun said as he struggles to free himself from Sehun's grip. Sehun looked at him in surprise. "What do you mean Kai hyung? So you like him more than me?"

"I never like you especially for Tia noona!" Yoogeun succeeded in releasing himself from Sehun's grip. 

"Mwo?! Didn't you know your Tia noona is my girlfriend?" Sehun said as he moved slowly beside you and placed his arm over your shoulder. Instinctively, you looked at him in disbelief.

"What did you say?" You said as you looked at him in surprise. Sehun leaned closer to your ear and whispered something. "Just play along..." You look at him in the eyes with a playful smile on your lips.

"Are you sure you want me to play along?" You said with the hint of teasing. Sehun smirked and pulled you closer as he wrapped his free arm on your waist.

"Bring it on babe." He said and it's a sign for you to make the move. You looked at the kids and their faces were all the same. Eyes widened, jaw dropped and stiffly watching you and Sehun. You realized your intimate position so you immediately take Sehun's arm around your waist but you decided to leave his left arm hanging on your shoulders.

"Uh...kids?" You called, just making sure if they're ok. They blinked their eyes and snapped back to reality. They're still waiting for your affirmation if you and Sehun are really together.

"Is Sehun oppa telling the truth unnie?!" Kylie said in eagerness. She's the only one who's excited to know what's going on between you and Sehun.

You smiled at her before telling her what she wants to hear. "Yes Kylie. Your oppa here is my boyfriend." Kylie squealed in happiness as she stood up and jump up and down, clapping her hands.

"I knew it! I know there's something going between you and Sehun oppa!"

"Woah...calm down there bunny." Sehun said and took Kylie in his arms. "So you really like me for your Tia unnie?"

"Mm! Someday when I grow up, I'll marry someone who's just like you." With that, Sehun immediately glanced at Yoogeun who kept looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"I think I know someone who's just like me...he reminds me a lot about my childhood days." Sehun said. 

"Yoogeun what's wrong?" You asked and he came towards you, wrapping his arms around your neck. You hugged him back, caressing it back slowly. "You're disappointed, aren't you?" 

"Why did you choose him anyway? Kai hyung is better than him." Yoogeun said and frowned. Sehun heard this and the curiosity is killing him already. 'Why does this kid really like Kai?'

"Yah...I heard that. Why do you like Kai hyung anyway?" Sehun said.

"Because he's cool and nice which is obviously you're the opposite." Yoogeun explained while rolling his eyes in annoyance. Sehun narrowed his eyes on the little kid.

"I'm cool too and surprisingly nice. Well...maybe not that nice." Sehun said making Yoogeun smiled. At last, the boy smiled at him genuinely. Sehun smiled back at him. He held out his knuckle towards Yoogeun.

"Are we cool now?" Sehun asked, waiting for the other guy to punch his knuckle at his. Yoogeun turned his fist into a ball and slowly hit Sehun's knuckle.

"Aish...you ended up being friends with me yet you made it hard for me." Sehun said, shaking his head. 

"Well you leave me no choice." Yoogeun nonchalantly said. You laughed at the little boy's answer and Sehun automatically stood up and took Yoogeun from your arms. He lifted him up and the kids laughed.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not going to repeat it! Next time you should listen carefully!" Yoogeun laughed.

 

 

 

The sun's going to set soon and everyone have to leave already. The staffs of the kindergarten already bid their thanks and goodbye. As everyone getting ready, you were standing together with EXO next to their van.

"So...this wouldn't be the last time we'll see you, right?" Suho said before flashing his famous charming smile. You shook your head and smiled too. "Of course not. Maybe next time I'm free, I'll bring lunch for you guys."

"Now that sounds good." Kai said and moved next to you. Sehun crossed his arms, leaning his back on the van. 

"Message me if you have reached home already, ok?" Sehun said and you nodded, pursing your lips while doing a salute. "Yes sir!"

"Me too Tia." Kai said. 

"Us too!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O said together as they popped their heads on their van's window. You giggled and nodded your head. "I'll send you guys a message, ok? I have to be in our bus now."

"I'll walk you." Sehun and Kai said in sync. They looked at each other then back to you. "You don't mind, do you?" Kai asked. He just doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable.

"No it's ok. I can walk myself." You said but Sehun kept ignoring those complaints you give to them.

"I..." Sehun paused and glanced at Kai in the corner of his eyes. "I mean we insist." Before you could protest, there was a scream coming towards you. It was Yoogeun and Kylie.

"Unnie!" Kylie said, waving a bond paper on her hand. You kneeled down and caught her in an embrace. "Hey...shouldn't you supposed to be inside now?"

"But unnie...I want to give you this." Kylie said handing out her very first drawing. You smiled at the colorful picture that she made. You showed her your eye smile and she did the same thing. "Thank you..."

"Hi Kai hyung." Yoogeun waved at Kai and Kai ruffled his hair. Sehun put his hands on his pockets and ignored the kid. "Yah...Sehun hyung!" Yoogeun loudly said, tugging on Sehun's pants.

"What?" Sehun nonchalantly said looking down at the small boy who's just leveled on his thighs. "Here...take this."

Yoogeun handed out a folded paper at the tall guy. "What's this?" Sehun was about to open it when Yoogeun stomped at his foot. "Ugh! What was that for?!"

"I didn't say you could open it...well not yet." Yoogeun said, putting his hands on his pockets. Sehun smirked and leveled his eyes with Yoogeun. "You're not trying to mock me, are you?"

"Nope. This is how I am." The little boy answered and Sehun nod. "I thought so. Back to the topic, what is this anyway?"

"It's my drawing of you. Open it during the trip." Yoogeun said and hugged Sehun's leg before pulling Kylie's hand and ran away. Sehun smirked and glanced at the folded paper on his hand. 

"Ah! We forgot something!" The two kids came back immediately after they made a turn. You tilted your head and asked them what is it they forgot.

"Unnie! Aren't you supposed to be saying your goodbye to Sehun oppa?" Kylie winked and it reminded you what happened at the hill. 'Right...Sehun's my boyfriend...'

"Uh...I guess I'll leave you guys for a moment." Kai awkwardly said and went back to the group. Sehun walked towards you and leaned his head down, tilting his head to the side making you face his cheek.

"He could've just kiss noona. What a wrong move." Yoogeun muttered under his breath but Kylie heard everything. She nudged his side and glared. "Ssh!"

"Are you sure you want me to kiss you here?" You teasingly smirked at Sehun's who's waiting for your lips to touch his cheek. "Well if you want to kiss me in the li---"

You immediately kiss his cheek before he could finish his words and turned to face you straightly. Sehun chuckled and kiss your cheek too. "I tell you Tia...you can never beat me in this teasing game." He whispered.

You pouted and looked away. Giggles were then heard and as you and Sehun looked at the two kids, they were having those playful grins on their lips. 

"What?" Sehun asked, creasing his brows. "It's just sweet." Kylie answered.

"Nah...we were expecting you to kiss noona on the lips instead." Yoogeun said and Kylie immediately cupped her hands on the little boy's mouth. "T-that was nothing! We're going to leave now! Bye unnie! Bye oppa!"

They run away together and when Yoogeun held Kylie's hand, the little girl smiled. "Those kids..." Sehun sighed. 

"Well...I have to go now bf." You winked and ran away before Sehun could catch you. Sehun laughed and went back to their van.

On EXO's way, Sehun remembered the folded paper that Yoogeun gave him. There were words written outside the paper. 

"It's my drawing of you hyung!"

Sehun opened the folded paper and in just a blink, Sehun was frowning and brows arched together. He didn't expect this to happen. 'That kid...he's dead when I see him again'

 ◄---- Sehun hyung!

"Oh look guys! It's Sehun!" Baekhyun said, as he popped behind Sehun while laughing. 

"Wow...did Yoogeun draw that? He's good huh." Kai said and chuckled. 

"It does looks like you Sehun-ah..." Chanyeol grinned, showing off his beautiful teeth. "Yeah! With that serious eyes, frown and muscles he have!" D.O added.

"Maknae...why don't you say something?" Suho said and Sehun crumpled the paper in front of them.

"THIS IS NOT ME! I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN THIS PIECE OF MONSTER, OK?!" Sehun panted and crossed his arms as he became the cold Sehun again.

"Don't disturb me hyungs." He sternly said and closed his eyes with a frown. Everyone kept quiet and they were fighting the urge of laughing.

 

"Because of his yell...I'm convinced that it was him." Their manager hissed and winked.


Happy 365 days with EXO! It's been a year and it's your anniversary already!

 

It's been a year already since your debut stage
Now we're still here to keep our unconditional support range
EXOtics will never get tired of waiting for your comeback
Cause when the time comes...it's all worthy 
and that's a fact ;)

Chukahe oppas!!! Hwaiting!