3 magical words

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

Your eyes sparkled as you saw all the food that was served on your table. You looked at Kai and he was smiling with his chin rested on his folded hands. 

"Are we expecting someone?"

Kai chuckled and took his chopsticks on ready. The food were just a lot for the both of you, making you to wonder if the others will come by too. 

"Just eat, ok? And no. It's just us. The other's are busy with their own individual schedules." Kai said.

You made an 'ah' while nodding your head. So that made sense...actually no. The number of food still bothers you. Kai can somehow tell that you're still thinking about the food as you stared at it, not even moving one of them.

"Tia...if you're thinking about the food, it's ok. We can finish it together."

"Together? I think you need a whole town to finish these!"

"Yah, you're just exaggerating." Kai laughed. You smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of your head.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"C'mon, start eating before I finish all of these." Kai said. He used his chopsticks to feed you and you didn't hesitate to accept it. He smiled while munching his food.

"Am I lame if I tell you I missed you?" Kai said that taken you aback. You stopped eating with both of your cheeks puffed with all the food. Kai just can't stop himself from smiling.

"Aaw...I missed you too." You said and pretended to cry. You immediately stopped when you felt a stick hitting your forehead. Kai had just poked you to stop your silly act.

"You're getting naughty Ms. Choi." Kai stated. You didn't have to reply though. You were busy munching your food. You did a merong and giggled as he narrowed his eyes on you.

"What? I learned from the best." You said wiggling your brows playfully. 

"From the best huh?"

"Yeah! Maybe you can let Sehun to teach you some too." You said.

 

 

Sehun stayed still letting the staff do his make-up. He has a pictorial together with Chanyeol while Baekhyun, Suho and D.O. have their schedule of their vocal lessons to improve their singing skills for the coming comeback. Sehun kept checking his phone that on his hand and he was holding it since forever! 

"Are you waiting for something?" The make-up artist said.

"Huh?"

"You seem to be very busy checking your phone every second. Are you waiting for a call or text?"

"You caught me?" Sehun said and smirked. "Hm...maybe I do."

She smiled, nodding her head in understanding. She then proceed to Sehun's hair, thinking for awhile what would suit him the best. 

"Your girlfriend?" The make-up artist said with a teasing smile. Sehun raised his brows and a soft laugh escaped his mouth. He shook his head with his pursed lips.

"She's just my best friend! Well, she's not even my type." Sehun said with confidence. 'She's not, right?'

"Hmm...you know what?" The make-up artist said as she took a glimpse of Sehun's eyes while doing his hair.

"What?"

"I think it's the other way round." She genuinely smiled. "I can see it in your eyes."

Sehun had his brows arched but then he immediately threw his gaze away, not wanting any eye contacts from the noona. She only giggled at his reaction. 

"You're still young so I know you're maybe confused."

Sehun wanted to ignore her words but it just kept replaying on his head. He knew himself that he just want Tia for a friend, nothing more. He knew that or...does he? Sehun shook his head, trying to shoo away those thoughts. He was startled when his phone suddenly vibrated. A big smile was painted on his face.

"Huh?"

His smile faded when he saw the unknown number. He was frowning, disappointed that it wasn't the person who he was waiting for a message or a single call. He opened the message from this unfamiliar messenger. 

 

- Unknown number

  Hey Sehun! I'm so excited to see you again!
  Well, we're all excited to be with you guys again! XD
  Am I exaggerating? Hahah! Sorry about that. 
  We'll be coming home in 2 weeks time. Oh in case you're wondering who am I
  I just changed my number. I lost my old phone. It's your Luhan hyung anyway.
  Stay safe maknae! ^ - ^

 

As soon as he finished reading what was written, his smile appeared again. Like in instant! He unconsciously jumped from his seat making the make-up artist to back up, losing her balance and fell her on the floor. She grunted in pain.

"O-oh! Mianhe!" Sehun panicked as he helped the noona stand up on her feet.

She only laughed and patted his broad shoulder. "It's ok. You must be very happy that your girl just messaged you."

Sehun bit his lower lip and glanced once more at his phone. He then shook his head. "It's one of the important person to me, actually."

"Uhm...would you excuse me for a bit? I need to go to Chanyeol hyung!" He eagerly said as he ran off without letting the make-up artist to say a word. 

"Yah! Come back, ok?! You just ruined your hair back there!"

 

 

"So...what's the latest update of the life of the great Tia Choi?" Kai said smilingly. You two were walking on a nearby park of your residence just to kill some time off. You bitterly smiled while you're looking down.

"Hmm...let me guess, not so good?"

You simply nodded your head then it followed by a exasperated sigh of Kai. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the swings. You sat on it and he slowly pushed the swing lightly.

"Tell me...I'll listen." Kai said before giving you another light boost. 

"Let's just say that there's someone who's been messing with my life." You nonchalantly said and gripped on the rope tightly. Kai caught your hands on the rope just in time to stop you from swinging. 

His hands were warm. Warm enough to heat up your so getting cold hands. You turned your head over your shoulder to look at him. He just caught you in his eyes as he was staring deeply to your dark black orbs.

"If you need help, you can always run to me." Kai said so soothingly that it made you so sure to put your trust on him in this kind of matter. His voice were full of...sincerity.

Your lips curved up as you moved your head into a nod. "I will."

Kai smiled and what even made his smile wider is because he just realized how close he was to you at that moment. He gave you another push and you two end up talking about a lot of things playing on that small playground.

"Oh look," Kai looked at his wrist watch. "Time flies."

You smiled at him nodded your head in agreement. It was getting late already. Lucky your house isn't that far for you to go home. Kai walked you home and that night was no joke. It was cold that every wind that would brush your skin makes you shiver. You looked up, surprised when a thick clothe covered your upper body.

"Don't mind me. I'm hot enough to use that jacket. Literally." 

You softly laughed at what he said and pulled his jacket closer to warm yourself up. "Gomawo."

"Anything for you." Kai said in between his gritted teeth. His body looked so stiff.

"Kai-ah...are you alright?" You worriedly asked. He vigorously shook his head and his hands sneaked inside his pocket. You narrowed your eyes on him, trying to figure out what was wrong. You just knew there is something he's not telling at the moment.

 

"Hey watch out!" Kai said snapping you out from your thoughts that were drifting you away not making you notice the cold steel post.

He immediately pulled you away. You gasped when you landed on his chest as his right arm was on your waist while the other free hand was on your back.

"You, ok?" Kai eyes were looking worried. You nodded your head and made a space between the both of you.

"Y-yeah, don't worry." You smiled sheepishly, scratching your head. 

"Don't worry? You nearly hit that post! Aish...let's hurry. I don't want you to be in any accident." Kai said as he dragged you with him, fastening your pace.

"Hey! Even I hit that post, I'll be ok!" You laughed when he gave you that are-you-kidding-me look. 

"So...here's my stop." You said as you rested your back on the wooden door. Kai nodded his head and bid his goodnight. He still looks stiff though. 'What's wrong with him?' 

"Oh, here's your jacket." You passed the jacket to him with a smile. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it." Kai said and smiled back. "You better get inside now. It's cold." He continued. You complied and you took a last glimpse of him before you close the door.

'He really looks cute every time he smiles'

Meanwhile, outside that cold night. Kai hurriedly put on his jacket and ran back to his car. "Man! That was so cold!" He said, shivering under the thick clothe.

"Well, I hope she didn't notice how stiff I am as an ice." Kai cuddled on the front seat. "Why is it so cold anyway?!"

 

 

You just finished your shower and you were about to sleep when you heard small scratches on your door. You smiled, knowing who it is.

"Hi Nas~ Feel like sleeping here tonight?" You greeted him as soon as you opened the door. He runningly came in and he was jumping here and there, letting his tail waggle non-stop.

"Oh boy, let's play next time ok? I need to sleep now and I think you need to have some too." You lifted him from the floor to your arms and tucked him in, in his small home-made bed just near to yours.

"Good night. Sleep well, ok?"

You smiled when he obediently closed his eyes. Your body fell on the smooth and soft surface of the bed. You turned off the lamp, which was the only thing that was lighting the room. 

You sighed and you were about to drift off to lala land when you suddenly remembered your assignment. You jumped off of your bed and you accidentally fell off on the cold wooden floor. 

"Aaw...pabo yah Tia." You said to yourself. You just forgot to turn the lamp on so you did turned it on. You then went to your study table and the other lamp that's standing on the desk.

"How I wish we never had this assignment." You sleepily murmured. It was math and good thing you're good at it. So, you can definitely finish it no time. You were startled when your phone suddenly rang and vibrated at the same time. 

'Sehun?'

"Why did you call?" 

"Ouch, is that what I get after I called to check on you?"

You laughed at his statement. You were still focus on your homework though. "Sorry...and thank you for "checking up" on me."

"You're very most welcome." He said. "What are you doing anyway? And why you're still up?"

"Well, I'm currently doing my homework right now. And about the second question...I would answer the same thing." 

"Hmm...ok."

You tapped your head forehead with your pen as you analyze the other equation. "Hmm, what to do with you?" You muttered with your brows creased together.

"Huh? To do with me? You can kiss me if you want." Sehun cheekily answered. 

"H-huh?" You unconsciously blushed. Your muttering earlier was still able for him to understand. "Yah! I'm not talking to you!" There was a laughter followed that. Sehun must be enjoying a lot.

"Who are you talking to then?" Sehun said, chuckling.

"Myself. Wae? Have a problem with that?" You're now doing the last equation.

"Hmm...nah. I don't want any problems right now." You smirked and closed your book right away. "Good. Cause I don't want to have either."

"Ah, I like that." He said. You imagined him being lazy on his bed again. He must have gotten home from his schedule.

"Sehun-ah...do you min---"

"I'm sorry what?" Sehun said cutting you off. You rolled your eyes, knowing what that was all about.

"Sehunnie...do you mind if I sleep now?" You rephrase emphasizing his nickname you have given. 

"That's more like it." He chuckled over the line. You yawned and rubbed your sleepy eyes awake. "Tired?"

"Yeah, but believe me or not I really want to have a talk to you---"

"It's ok Tia." He paused. "I understand and you still have class, right? I think I need some sleep too."

"Mm. Sleep well, ok?" You softly said. You dragged your feet up to your bed and lied down. "Night Sehunnie...I love you." You sleepily said as your eyes slowly wanted to close. 'And I mean it'

"Yeah, sleep tight Tia. Love you too." Sehun said. 'How I wish he meant it the way I do'

Beep beep beep

He just hanged up. You put your phone away on your night stand and switched off the lamp. You pulled the comforter up to your chin, just underneath your nose for you to comfortably breathe.

 

'I love you...'


heyooo! I wanted to update on my birthday (Dec. 22) but it seems that I was tired enough when I arrived at my house =3

I'm 15 for the alien's sake! And I'm not getting any younger =3

XD Hope you'll like the update..

"It feels great when the person you love said those 3 magical words to you, doesn't it?
Even if he doesn't mean it like you do"

Just found this gif ^ ^
(Don't own this gif but I love it)