Be with you

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

The bright sunlight hit through the glass window and it hit your eyes. You blinked then slowly and squinted your eyes to adjust on the light. "Hmm..."

You slowly opened them and a big smile crept your lips. To see the person you really wanted to see for the time you open your eyes, nothing would make you feel any better. Sehun was there, sitting on a chair with his head laying down on the mattress, while his hands cupping yours. You slowly sat up and stared at him lovingly. You released your right hand and caressed his hair gently. It was so soft.

 

"You look like an angel." You smiled and took your phone and then took a picture of him. You giggled softly and made it as your wallpaper.

"Hmm..." Sehun groaned and tilted his head. He slowly opened his eyes and realized it was morning already. Sehun rose up immediately while you stare at him confusedly.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Tia...are you ok now? Not feeling pain in your head anymore?" Sehun asked as he cupped your cheeks. You blushed of the sudden contact and all you could do is to nod. Sehun sighed in relief and released his hands from you.

"You worried me to much. I really didn't know how to make you feel better." Sehun explained. He was scratching his head while you just keep staring at him.

 

"Are you even listening?" Sehun asked, frowning.

 

"Have I ever told you that I love seeing guys in their bed hair?" You said unconsciously. When you realized what you just have said, you immediately looked away and knocked your head softly.

A grin slowly appeared on Sehun's lips. He sat on the bed instead and moved closer to you. "What did you say?"

"Yah, I know you heard me clearly. I'm not going to repeat it." You said and he chuckled.

 

Sehun sat up properly and held your hand. "So you prefer me with my bed hair?" He asked nonchalantly. You smiled at him before nodding your head. You touched his hair and he stayed still like a puppy.

You really love guys in their bed hair. As you finished admiring his hair,  your eyes traveled down and your eyes met. He was staring at you intensely and before you knew it, Sehun stole a kiss on your cheek. He grinned when you got shocked.

 

"What? Best friends do that, no?" He said. "It's just a morning kiss."

"A stolen one." You said and pouted. 

"You stole one from me last night too! Now...we're fair." he smiled arrogantly. You crinkled your nose and pushed him playfully on his arm. 

 

"The heck Sehun...go brush your teeth." You said. You teasingly pinched your nose while giggling. Sehun creased his brows and smelled his breath. He breathe out on his palms.

"Hey, It doesn't smell bad." Sehun protested. You laughed when he slowly crawled to you. You crawled backwards but stopped when Sehun trapped you in between of his arms. He started breathing out playfully.

 

"Kyaa! Oh Sehun!" You laughed under him, covering your nose from his morning breath. "Oh c'mon! It smells good." Sehun chuckled. He stopped when you can't fight back anymore. He sat on the side while you are still recovering, catching your breath.

"Why do I feel dizzy?"

"Oh shut up." Sehun said. You laughed and Sehun lied down beside you, tilting his head on the side. "I assume you really are alright now. No headaches, right?"

You smilingly nodded at him. Thanks to him, for his thoughtfulness and caring you recovered fast. 

 

"You should thank me then." He cockily said. You looked at him in disbelief, then sat up shaking your head slowly. "You're just assuming things." You nonchalantly said. You stood up and went to the bathroom.

You picked up your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. You started brushing your teeth and Sehun came in after awhile. He was staring at you through the mirror while smiling. You narrowed your eyes on him before handing his toothbrush. It was your unused toothbrush though.

 

"Brush your teeth, ok?" You said after you spit and rinsed your mouth. He took it and started to brush. You two were looking at each other through the mirror playfully. Sehun would move his brows up and down and you can't help to giggle.

'What's up with him now?' You thought. You washed your face instead, avoiding the latter's gaze.

On the other hand, Sehun was brushing his teeth in a slow pace while staring at you. He just realized that you were in your pajama and a white tank top. Your curves where showing and as a guy like him...he can't help but to stare. He rinsed his mouth and wiped it with the back of his palms. 

'I'm not being a ert, I'm just...admiring' He thought to himself.

 

When your hands searched for a towel, Sehun immediately took it. He handed it to your hands gently. You wiped your face softly and gently and as you opened your eyes, you were greeted by Sehun's face.

"Oh Sehun, you're creeping me out."

 

He simple let out a laugh at your expression. He then grabbed your hand and dragged you out from the bathroom. "Where are we going?" You asked. 

"Downstairs. Your parents must be waiting for us." Sehun answered. You stopped him from dragging you by giving his hand a squeeze. "Wait..."

Sehun gave you a questioning look. "I still haven't comb my hair, remember?"

 

With that, Sehun smiled and dragged you out with him. "You're perfectly fine with your bed hair." He said. He leaned down and whispered to your ear. "Smexy..."

Your cheeks were burning red. 'Is that a compliment...or he's just teasing?' You asked yourself silently.

"It's a compliment, don't worry." Sehun said snapping you out from your thoughts. He winked with a grin playing on his lips. It got you surprise.

 

"Yah! Are you reading my thoughts?" 

"No. You were just thinking out loud." He answered. The smile on his face didn't even change. 'He's so unpredictable'. You thought.

You can't even read him. He will be this nice and sweet but just a blink of an eye, everything can change.

 

"I did?" You mumbled and Sehun nodded. "Good morning lovebirds." Your mom greeted as soon as you two reached the kitchen, where seems your mom's favorite place. 

"Mom...stop that." You mouthed and released your hand from Sehun's grip. Your mom raised a brow with your action when she saw how you struggled to let go from Sehun's hand. She hummed to herself while smiling. She was preparing for breakfast. Sehun just chuckled and went to Mrs. Choi's side.

 

"Morning aunty." Sehun greeted and kissed the older woman's cheek. 

"Aaw...morning you handsome young man." Your mom said, pinching Sehun's cheek. "See Tia? Your boyfriend here even greeted me while my daughter---I repeat! My daughter...is just standing there." Your mom emphasized. She poured juice on a glass. You rolled your eyes and glared at Sehun. 

"Such a pimp." You mouthed. He laughed making your mom looked at the both of you back and forth. 

"Thanks." He mouthed back. 

 

'He took it as a compliment, huh?' You thought.

You unconsciously smiled because of his behavior. You were startled when someone cleared his throat. Your dad was standing beside you, wearing a smile.

"Good morning." He said, opening his arms for you to invade. 

"Appa~" You said and hugged him tightly. You barely see him for two days. He comes late at night and during day time, he's still asleep when you're off to school.

 

"Yah appa...bogoshipo." You pouted, pushing your lower lip out. He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Aah, stop that pout. You know I can't resist you. Of course I miss my baby girl." He laughed softly when you punched him playfully for calling you a baby.

"So how's my princess? I heard your prince is here to take care of you?" Your dad said and his eyes wandered for the young man's presence. Sehun gave a small smile then bowed his head lightly. 

 

"Good morning uncle."

 

Mr. Choi nodded as a response and he shifted his eyes back to you. "Nothing suspicious happened last night, right?" Your dad hissed. Your brows frowned and so your lips.

"What do you mean?"

"You know...anything private. Please tell me that whatever my mind's telling me didn't happen." Your dad continued. It took you for awhile before realizing what he actually meant.

"Dad!" You slapped his arm as a pink tint appeared on your fair cheeks. He laughed and so your mom together with Sehun. You were embarrassed to even look at Sehun in the eyes.

 

You sat on a stool and landed your forehead on the kitchen counter. "She looks lively." Mr. Choi stated. 'Lively in my ' You thought. 

"Sehun took care of her. I'm sure she recovered pretty well." Mrs. Choi added. "Yeah, and that's fast." Mr. Choi sipped on his hot coffee while his free hand searched for the newspaper on the table. You looked up when someone's caressing your back. It was Sehun.

'What is he doing? Is he comforting me or taking advantage?'

 

Soon, your question was answered by Sehun's gentle smile. He sat on a stool beside you and feed himself a toast. "Yah...don't you have school today?" Sehun said, snapping you out from your thoughts.

"Huh?" 

You looked at him and he can see by your eyes, you're confuse. Before you knew it, Sehun fed you some bread rolls in your mouth.

"You're thinking too much. Just eat, will you?" He said and all you could do is to nod. You munched your food slowly with your eyes never left the latter. Mrs. and Mr. Choi were just watching the scene in front of them. They are obviously enjoying the show.

 

"They look like husband and wife." Mrs. Choi giggled.

 

*                  *                 *

SM East High University

 

"What?! What do you mean you're not coming?!" Sunhwa burst out. All of the students inside the classroom turned their heads and looked at Sunhwa in silence. Sunhwa glared at every each of them as her reply. "What?!"

They immediately looked away and continue to do their own things. 

"Yah Sunhwa, can you please stop screaming? You're making me feel dizzy." It was Tia on the other line.

 

"Sorry." Sunhwa said and giggled. "So tell me. What happened?" Sunhwa asked. She went out from the room to avoid the students's gazes on her. 

 

"Hyomin!" Soyeon called out as she runs towards Hyomin and Eunjung. "What happened to you?" Eunjung laughed as Hyomin twitches her eye brows seeing Soyeon in front of them.

Soyeon was catching her breath but still handle to glare at the laughing girl. "Soyeon what's up?" Hyomin said.

She continued her walk to their classroom, waiting for the other girl to explain. 

 

"I have news, a good one I guess." Soyeon said with a smirk. Hyomin crossed her arms, anticipating for what will the latter have to say. "It turns out that your play doll is absent today."

Hyomin's brows raised in surprise. A smile then crept her lips with the means of victory. 'She gave up that fast, huh'

"I think using her weakness is really powerful!" Eunjung beamed. The two just rolled their eyes and didn't mind her.

 

"How come?"

"Well her cuckoo friend announced it in our classroom. I mean literally, she exclaimed it out loud." 

Eunjung giggled when she heard the cuckoo part. They suddenly stopped walking half way from their room when they overheard someone talking. It was Sunhwa's voice echoing. Her back was facing the three girls as she talks over the phone.

 

"Wow...I can't believe it. So he stayed over at your house until this morning?" Sunhwa's voice echoed through the emptiness of the corridor. The three girls hid behind the walls and eavesdrop for more.

"You're lucky, you know that?" Sunhwa continued. 

 

 

You giggled over the phone at her words. "You're just exaggerating." You said. 

"No I'm not. I can already see the future that you'll be a Mrs. Oh someday." Sunhwa laughed. You just smiled at her comment. Somehow, she really knows how to cheer you up.

You cuddled yourself closer on the living room's couch and flipped to every channels. Sehun went back to their dorm earlier 

 

"I wish, but that's impossible." You said. 

"What? Wait---where's the Tia I know for ages? She doesn't give up that easily."

With Sunhwa's sympathy, nothing could make you more hopeful. She's always there for you. You giggled and nodded your head slowly. "Gomawo..." The only word that came out from your mouth. You can hear her sighing on the other line.

 

The bell on the puppy's collar rang through the living room as he suddenly appeared, jumping into your arms. 

"You don't need to thank me. What friends are for?" Sunhwa said. "I need to hang up now Ti. I'll see you after class, ok?"

"Mm. Listen to every lectures, arasso? Don't sleep. I need you to update me on our topics." You remembered to remind her.

 

"Yes ma'am! I won't sleep...won't even yawn. Bye!" She said. She hung up without letting you say goodbye. You put away your phone and your hands traveled on the puppy's fur. You decided not to go to class for now. To avoid the witches attack the pitiful maiden. Your eyes were glued on the television screen but your thoughts were drifting you away.

 

'Why is she doing all this? Does she likes him?'

 

 

 

BAM!

 

The door slammed hard open and it made everyone inside startled. In their surprise, there is Sehun, crouching with hands on his knees, catching his breath. He was panting. If you're asking how he got back to their dorm in that situation...no he didn't run. Well yes, he did just after he got out from the car. His heavy panting must be just a result of an adrenaline rush.


"What the heck are you doing?!" Chanyeol burst out. His deep startled voice echoed in the silent room. It was so quiet...not so normal. Everyone there were still buffering on Sehun's outburst.

"Are you trying to kill us? I might have a heart attack!" Baekhyun added as he caressed his chest slowly. 

 

The other three, breathe in and out simultaneously. Finally, Sehun stood up properly and just smiled innocently----like nothing happened...at all. He looked at every corner of their dorm and the smile on his face suddenly turned into a big one. s are confuse of his behavior right now.

 

"I guess I made it on time." Sehun said and walked inside like nothing happened at all. He was happy that their manager wasn't there and saving himself is just what he cares about for now.

"Where have you been? We've been waiting for you all night." Suho said. His tone was giving a hint of worry. 

 

Sehun stopped walking towards his room and he started to scratch his head. He bit his lower lip and his eyes were wandering around trying to avoid the eyes on him.

"What?" He asked when they won't just stop on staring. He sighed in defeat and spill everything out.

 

"Ok hyung, I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me but I can't promise you not to sneak out again." 

"Manager hyung was very furious when you just drove away and didn't even listen to him." D.O. said. His innocent eyes makes the maknae feel guilty.

"I'm sorry. Tia wasn't feeling well that night so I have to be there, ok? It wasn't like I'm doing something reckless." Sehun said. He was trying to save himself by explaining his part. Baekhyun went beside him and put his arm on his shoulders.

 

"It's ok Sehunnie, don't cry." Baekhyun said. He was patting Sehun's shoulder with his free hand. Sehun turned and faced him with a blank expression. His cold gazes were trying to say, "Stop treating me like a baby."

"O----k. I guess you can handle it by yourself." Baekhyun immediately said when he got Sehun's message. Sehun turned his head when his name was called. 

"Next time wait for our permission. We won't forbid you anyway." Suho said. 

"If you won't forbid me I don't need some permission." Sehun muttered softly but Baekhyun heard it clearly that made him laugh.

 

"So how's Tia?" Kai interrupted. He was very eager to know what happened to the girl. Since that night, he can't help but to worry. Yes, he knew Sehun will be there and won't let Tia suffer but it seems like his mind was out of his control. He wanted to think that everything's alright but a part of him keeps insisting that it's not.

"She's feeling better. You don't need to worry." Sehun said. He began patting Kai on the shoulder. "Thank you...for telling me yesterday about her condition."

 

"You deserve to know."

"But why she told you first, not me?"

"She didn't tell me intentionally. I just knew because she kept whining. Tia doesn't want you to worry but I guess you need to know. I wasn't there so who else would be? It's only you among us who's closer to her."

Sehun smirked and punched Kai playfully on his chest.

 

"Aish...have I ever told you? You're scary when you talk informally." Kai said. He laughed nervously when Sehun grinned.

"Yah, why are you so tall?" Baekhyun interrupted. They just realized that he was still hanging his arm on Sehun's shoulder while tiptoeing on his feet.

"Byun Baekhyun..." They all said in sync, narrowing their eyes on the latter.

"What?" Baekhyun said in confusion. All eyes were on him and before he knew it, they started to tackle him.

 

"When will you grow up hyung?" Kai asked.

"NEVER!"

He ran away, trying to avoid himself to be tied up by s.

 

*                  *                  *

 

"I'm bored..." You whined as you rolled on your bed non-stop. After awhile, finally you stopped. With your chin resting on the soft mattress, letting out a sigh. You took a glimpse of the puppy and he seems bored too.

'Hmm...what to do?'

A bright idea suddenly came up to your mind. You jumped off of the bed and inserted EXO's album in. You held the remote control as you wait for the cd to be read. Nasoo let out a squeal, titling his head to the side. You flashed your eye-smile to him, getting yourself ready for the music.

"A little exercise won't harm." You said and began dancing to EXO's MAMA. Yes, you're a girl. So what? It's your favorite boy group's dance after all. You were dancing crazily and laughing out loud. Even your puppy's joining you. He was barking here and there.

 

 

 

The car's engine was turned off. The door of the car then suddenly opened and Sehun stepped out of it. He brought fruits and healthy snacks with him. He went to the house's door and rang the bell. No one answered. He rang it again but it was useless. He tried to twist the knob but it was locked.

'I thought she didn't went to school...'

Sehun was getting worried. He remembered that Tia's room is upstairs and through its window, you can see the Choi's garden. 'That's it! Aunty's garden'

 

It finally came into his mind. He put all the foods inside his backpack  from his car and hurriedly went to the backyard. He swiftly climbed the tree Tia's room and when he was getting nearer, he heard a loud music from the girl's room. When he successfully climbed at the top, a grin played along his lips seeing Tia dancing to "Baby Don't Cry" teaser while carrying the puppy on her hands and swayed it on the air. He jumped to the balcony and the good thing is...the glass door is open.

You stopped on dancing as you heard a clap. You turned your body from where it came from and you were completely surprised. It was Sehun with his big teasing grin.

 

"I didn't know you can dance." Sehun said. He was leaning on the railings of the balcony. You immediately stopped the music and Nasoo jumped off from your arms. He barked, running to Sehun's side.

"Hey boy."

"How did you get here?" You said. He walked in and pointed to the big tree near the balcony. "You climbed up?"

"Yeah. I got worried when nobody's answering and opening the door."

 

Sehun sat on the floor mat and played with the husky lab puppy. "So you can dance huh." He said nonchalantly looking up to you, flashing a smirk on his face. Your brows arched at his statement.

"Is that a compliment or a mock?"

"Depends on how you see it."

"It's a compliment then." You smiled and joined him on the floor. 

"Wow...so you're really confident that you can dance?" He said in amazement. You knew he was just teasing anyway.

"Of course I do, don't you?" You asked back.

"Hmm...I'll give you an average."

"You're mean. " You said crumpling your face. He softly laughed at your reaction. "You haven't seen me dancing on a real thing."

"Then show me." His voice was giving this eagerness of wanting to see you dance. Another smirk appeared on his lips when he didn't get any reply. "Scared?" Sehun said. Somehow his tone can annoy you. Like he was testing your ability.

"No. I just...I don't feel like dancing in front of you." You said and he softly laughed. You decided it would be better to ignore him. Then, you went to his back when the big backpack got your attention.

 

"Are you running away?" Your voice almost cracked when you nearly laughed as you were opening the bag. It surprised you when the bag was full of snacks and fruits. "What's this? A picnic?" 

You giggled as you closed the zipper. Sehun pulled you beside him and gave out his famous smile. "You can say that." He said.

Your eyes narrowed on him, waiting for some explanation. "I know you're not fully recovered so you need some vitamins. You know, taking care of you is kind of tiring."

He groaned when he felt your fingers, pinching his arm. He gritted his teeth to ease the pain. "Seriously, it hurts."

 

You stood up to your feet and walked out to the door, making your way downstairs. His words hurt you more compare to that single pinch. 

"Did she sulk?" Sehun asked the innocent puppy beside him. He was rubbing the area where Tia pinched him. "Aish..." He messed his hair and ran after Tia when the puppy gave him a bark. He grabbed her hand when he finally caught up with her.

"I was just kidding."

"Well it's not a good one."

Sehun massaged his nape and lead you to the living room. "Look, I didn't force you to look after me."

"I was just playing around. Don't take it seriously." Sehun said as he made you faced him. "Being with you and be able to take responsibility of you will never be a  mistake. You're not a burden either."

Your eyes softened and looked away. Then, your body stiffened when his arm suddenly wrapped around your waist. He landed his head on your shoulder and pulled you closer. He was hugging you for Alien's sake! Numerous butterflies can be felt inside your tummy. You didn't know what to do.

"You forgive me, right?" He whispered. His breathing tickles your neck as it shivered down your spine. "I'll never get tired of you." 

 

Your heart sank, not because it was hurting...no. It's for the fact that his sincerity strikes within you.

"Just don't joke around like that again." You said, almost like a whisper. You couldn't resist him after all. He pushed your waist gently, giving space between you two.

"I promise." He said looking through your eyes. You nodded your head, accepting his apology heartedly. You were lost in his eyes especially when he rested his forehead with yours. "I didn't know you're sensitive."

"It depends on the situation."

"U-huh..." His husky voice was a turn on. He leaned closer until the tip of your noses touched. Your breathing became crucial and you can feel your heart pounded fast than it's normal pace.

"You're important to me now Tia. And I can't just ignore you when you need me by your side." He continued. His tickling breath can be felt by your lips already.

 

'Sehun...what are doing?' You thought with full of confusion as you gulped the saliva building up in your mouth. Your body instinctively moved away. You stepped back making the latter smile. He got this teasing aura again. 

"Don't worry...kissing you is out of the plan." He winked. Such a bully.

"Aish you...you're forgiven already. You don't need to explain further."

"I just want you to know."

 

"Hmm...Well I do now."  You said. "Why don't we just eat? I'm hungry." 

You sat on the soft and comfortable couch. Sehun smirked and sat beside you. He took off his backpack and took out all the food he brought. He put it on the small crystal table and kept glancing at you. 'So clever to avoid me' He thought.

 

"I'll go get some plates." You said and went into the kitchen. You grabbed some containers and a knife. When you're on your way back tot he living room, you can hear some voices from the television.

"You don't mind, do you?" Sehun said as he helped you with the utensils. "Mm." You simply shook your head and sat o the tiled floor. You began cutting the fruits into pieces.

Half way of cutting the fruits, you stopped when there was silence. Well of course except for the sound that coming from the television. You slowly took a glimpse of Sehun in the corner of your eyes and a big smile crept your lips. He was so focus on the anime that is showing which is entitled "Dragon Crisis".

"You love anime?" You said and he nodded with eyes fixed on the TV screen.

"You know what? It's like I'm Ryuji and you're Rose."  Sehun suddenly spoke up, He turned his gaze to you and your eyes were locked into each other.

"It's make me feel like responsible for you all the time." He said. You can't help yourself but your cheeks were burning again. If only the smoke can be seen from those burning cheeks of yours, you'll be in trouble.

Before Sehun could say some cheesy lines again, you took a piece of apple that you've sliced and shove it into his mouth to stop him from talking. "You're talking too much."

 

He munched the fruit but still, it didn't stop him him from talking. "It's a good thing, right?" He smiled as he continue to munch. Somehow you find that scene, a cute part of him. You smiled back at him while nodding your head. After that, you felt a weight rested on your shoulder. It was Sehun who is resting his head while watching the show. You were taken aback but just let it be. There's nothing after all.

 

*Buzz buzz*

 

Your phone vibrated. Before you could reach for it, Sehun picked it up and answered the call. 

"She's not here. You can call later." Sehun said. Your brows arched and tried to take it from him. "Who's that?" You mouthed. He just gave out a smile for an answer.

 

"I kid. She's here but she's busy I mean---we're busy." He grinned and laughed. 'I wonder what they're talking about' You thought and continue to do your work.

 

"Yeah, yeah. You can visit some other time. I still want to solo her today." Sehun said and after that, he hung up.

"Who called?" You asked as he put down the phone.

"Kai hyung." 

"What did he say?" 

"He wanted to visit you."

"And you didn't let him?" You said as your voice raised a little bit.

"Yeah. I told him they could visit some other time. Have a problem?"

"Aish..." You grumbled gritting your teeth.

 

"Why don't you just enjoy your time with me while I'm not busy? Hmm.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dear readers! =^ ________________ ^=

I hope you'll like this chap. This is the only day that I'm free from school works so...mianhe

Sorry if you waited that long

You know what I misses the most? Your comments.. ='/ 

I'm really disappointed guys. In myself and some of the silent readers too...

What's the purpose of the comment box if you won't leave any?

But I just want to say thank you for those who are loyal to me and to this story =))

 

You know who you are...kamsahamnida you!

tumblr_m9olrxXezj1rvv4qro1_500.gif