Her Lucky Day

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Honey, could you please check what's the noise all about?" Mrs. Choi said as she continues washing her dishes.

 

"Hmm...I'm sure it's just some teenagers on the neighborhood." Mr. Choi mumbled as he dropped the book he was reading and stood up to peek outside the window.

 

Mr. Choi smiled as he opened the door and cleared his throat.

 

 "Where have you been young lady?" Mr. Choi interrupted glancing at his wrist watch and smiled.

 

 "Daddy~" You smiled and hugged him kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry. We went out and it was actually unplanned." You explained and gave him your cutest pout that he can never resist.

 

"Uncle...good evening." Sehun greeted and bowed together with his hyungs who smilingly waved. Mr. Choi nodded and smiled.

 

"So you're the complete EXO...no wonder my daughter kept screaming her lungs out to cheer when you guys come out on TV." Mr. Choi chuckled.

 

"Daddy!" You whined as Sehun glanced at you and smirked. 

 

 "Thank you Mr. Choi. Well actually, we're still not complete. It's just EXO-K. Our brothers are still in China." Suho explained politely.

 

 "Oh...is that so?" Your dad said and they nodded. "Ah! I almost forgot! Come in, come in." He continued and gave way for you guys to enter the house.

 

 Sehun's eyes wandered around and he smiled when he heard a hum coming out from the kitchen.

 

"Please sit down and make yourselves comfortable." You said as you led them in the living room. "Thanks Tia!" Baekyeol giggled and sat immediately and they started to fight over a remote control.

 

"Oi! Not too comfortable." D.O. scolded them. "Arasso umma!" They responded and smiled innocently. You giggled, shaking your head slowly. 

 

"Hey...where's your Sehun?" Kai hissed and you started to wander. "Wait here ok?" You said and went to the kitchen.

 

 ==In the kitchen==

 

"How's my beautiful auntie?" Sehun asked and hugged Mrs. Choi making the old lady startled. "Oh my! Sehun you're here!" Your mom cheered with joy.

 

 She stopped whatever she was doing and hugged Sehun back. "Hey auntie." He greeted.

 

 "How's my future son-in-law?" Your mom asked and pinched his cheeks gleefully. You smiled watching them and got startled when your dad was actually by your side.

 

"I'm sorry but my wife is already taken." Your dad interrupted clearing his throat. With this, Sehun immediately let go of Mrs. Choi and smiled sheepishly.

 

"Oh c'mon! Sehun's just being nice!" Your mom laughed and went to your father's side and hugged him.

 

"I know. But I can't help but to get jealous." You dad reasoned out making the three of you laugh.

 

"You don't have to worry uncle. Auntie Choi is all yours. You know I have my eyes on someone already." Sehun said and glanced at you secretly. "You do?" You blurted out.

 

 "Of course. I wouldn't waste the beauty of my face for nothing." Sehun smirked. You puffed your cheeks and crinkled your nose. "Yeah right." You then left and went to the living room where the others are.

 

 Sehum smiled watching you walk away. "Tsk. Young boy, you should make sure that my trust in you won't be useless. It's just I'm already thinking that my daughter is in good hands." Mr. Choi smiled. 'Good hands?' Sehun thought before answering. 

 

 "I-I'm flattered uncle." Sehun bowed slightly. "Don't be. You're welcome to the family. You're Tia's boyfriend anyway..." Mr. Choi said. 'Boyfriend huh? Hmm...I wish to' Sehun thought.

 

 "Sehun...why don't you join your members and Tia in the living room? We need to finish the dishes first." Mrs. Choi said while patting Sehun's shoulder. Sehun smiled and nodded before he excused himself.

 

==At the living room==

 

 "Yah, can you boys please behave immediately?" Suho said calmly. "This isn't our dorm so behave. Act like what EXO is." He continued. "But Suho appa...this is how EXO behaves." Baekhyun pouted. Suho sighed as he slapped his forehead. "Why did I forget?" He continued. "Just...don't be too comfortable." Suho added.

 

"Hey. What happened back there?" Kai asked and patted the space beside him. You sat on it and sighed. "Sehun teased me again...and in front of my family!" You whined. Kai chuckled and ruffled your hair.

 

"Heh! I know you like it too." He said. You looked at him in surprise. "Am I too obvious?" You giggled. Of course you know they are right. You like it very much when Sehun becomes naughty and funny sometimes.

 

"Well...to me you are obvious...but you're sometimes oblivious when you keep on denying it." Kai said as he laid his back. "Hey...I'm not denying it." You protested.

 

"Yeah right. Remind me to believe you next time." Kai said with sarcasm. You pouted in defeat.

 

"E-ehem!" Sehun cleared his throat. He glanced at you secretly as he sat between you and Kai.

 

 "Yah!" Kai grunted as he was forced to move aside for Sehun to able to sit. "Oh! Hey there hyung. Sorry...didn't see you." Sehun smiled innocently.

 

"Yeah right. You could've just told me you want to sit beside Tia." Kai mumbled. Sehun smirked as he shrugged. “That's not true." Sehun said softly and throw his vision to your side. He smiled at you softly. "Hey." Sehun greeted.

 

"What now?" You asked softly as you looked somewhere else.

 

"Nothing." He said and he was now poking your cheek. "Yah..." You looked at him and he was wearing his poker face again.

 

"You're blushing.” He said and poked your cheek for the last time. You can feel your face warm up, so you looked away again.

 

"I am not." You said. Sehun chuckled and laid his back on the sofa's back. "Oh yes you are." He insisted. The two of you are still bickering while the other members watched you two silently.

 

"Look at these two. I think they already forgot we're still here." Chanyeol said as he shook his head slowly.

 

"Yeah, they have their own world. Tsk, tsk, tsk." D.O. added. Baekhyun didn't really care as he was so focused on the TV when Spongebob started.

 

 "Hmm...If you hyungs just saw how Sehun pushed me aside." Kai mumbled and pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest. Suho chuckled and patted his shoulder.

 

 "You know he didn't mean that. I think he just misses Tia." Suho explained. "He always misses her." Kai laughed softly.

 

 "Yeah...even though he never admits it." D.O. added as he nods in agreement.

 

 "Boys, are you all sleeping over tonight." Mrs. Choi suddenly asked as she and her husband came out from the kitchen.

 

"Oh, we love to but are schedules are kind of tight right now." Suho explained as he stood up and smiled politely.

 

"Ah, if that's the case I hope you boys have some enough rest." Your mom continued. Suho nodded and he suddenly remembered something.

 

"Oh uhm...before I forgot. Let me introduce myself and my members." Suho smiled and bowed. "I'm Suho. EXO's guardian and leader. Over there beside Sehun is Kai." Kai smiled.

 

 "And beside him is Chanyeol." Suho said as he pointed on Chanyeol. "Annyeong!" Chanyeol waved. 

 

"And that's D.O. and the kid over there who is watching the Spongebob is Baekhyun." Suho chuckled.

 

 "Oh, all of you are good looking. No wonder our daughter is addicted in EXO." Your mom said as she giggles. 

 

 "Momm..." You pouted. "Yah...if you want a kiss pout in front of Sehun not me." Your mom said making everyone to laugh.

 

"Just tell me if you need one." Sehun winked. You blushed madly so you buried your face on a pillow. "I didn't say anything like thattt~" You whined.

 

 "I was just teasing." Sehun laughed. You hit him with the pillow and frowned. "You never change." You said. "Well...so you are." He chuckled.

 

 "Ok, ok. That's enough Sehun." Suho said calling his attention. "I didn't do anything wrong..." Sehun creased his brows. "No teasing." D.O. reminded him.

 

 "By the way, I think we need to leave already. It's getting late." Suho said. "Oh! Yeah sure, sure. Just be careful on your way back home ok?" Your mom said.

 

"We will. Thank you again Mr. and Mrs. Choi." Kai bowed. "Oh, drop the formalities already. Just call us uncle and auntie." Your dad smiled. "Thank you again, uncle, auntie." D.O. bowed himself and smiled.

 

 "Yah...Baekhyun. Baekhyun-ah...we need to leave already." Chanyeol said as he shook Baekhyun's shoulder continuously.

 

"Can't we just let this episode end first?" Baekhyun said as he shoved Chanyeol's hand away with eyes glued on the TV screen. "Spongebob is more important than me?!" Chanyeol said dramatically as he held on his chest.

 

Baekhyun looked at him in surprise. "YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Baekhyun said back. "Then come with us already." Chanyeol pulled him up and dragged him to the door.

 

"NOOO! Just let me finish this episode!  I promise I'll behav----" Baekhyun was cut off when Chanyeol closed the door. Sehun glanced at your parents and smiled.

 

"Pst...Your parents must be in surprise." Sehun hissed. You looked at you parents and smiled. "Mom, dad...you can close your mouths now." You giggled. 

 

 "I'm sorry if you had to see that." Sehun spoke up. "Oh, no. Don't mind that Sehun. It's ok." You mom smiled as she waved her hand. Sehun nodded back.

 

 "Are they always like this?" Your dad asked. "Well...they were known as the dorks or clowns in our group." D.O. chuckled. "Ah...then I'll take that as a yes." Your dad grinned.

 

"Actually...Sehun is one of them." Kai added. Sehun narrowed his eyes on him. "Why am I dragged into this?" He asked. Kai just smirked and turned his attention back to your parents.

 

"Sehun is still adjusting that's why he still can't show his dorkiness to the others." Kai continued. You giggled and stopped right away when Sehun frowned. "It's not funny."

 

"It is for me." You said and wiggled your brows. Sehun sighed and crossed his arms. Suddenly, he felt something ticklish on his legs. He smiled knowing who it was.

 

 "Hey boy." He said as he took Nasoo in his arms. You smiled seeing how close they were gotten even though in just a short period.

 

 "Wow...is this yours?" Kai asked as he kneeled down and caressed Nasoo's head. "Yeah, he's with me for almost 2 years now." You said and smiled how Nasoo calmed.

 

"Where have you been boy?" You asked him. He barked that cause you to giggle. "Hmm...I can't understand but I'll take that as an answer." You smiled.

 

"Kai, Sehun...we need to leave now. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are making a fuss outside." D.O. said as he tapped their shoulders.

 

 "Hmm..." Sehun looked at you for a moment before passing Nasoo in your arms. He then stood up and bid his goodbyes to your parents.

 

 "Pst...You have class tomorrow, right?" Kai said softly. You nodded and he smiled. "Here's my number by the way. I'll text you later about our plan for Mr. Oh Sehun." Kai laughed softly.

 

 You giggled and nodded. "Thank you. I'll look forward tonight." You said as you smiled at him sweetly. 

 

 Far from the two of you, in the corner of Sehun's eyes were looking at you. 'Look forward tonight? What does that mean?' He thought.

 

 He bit his inner cheeks and smiled sheepishly at your parents. "We'll be heading then." Sehun said and hugged Mr. and Mrs. Choi.

 

"Hyung, let's go now." He said as he called Kai's attention. Kai stood up and smiled at you once again. "Tia...tomorrow the magazine of our photo shoot will be released, let's look forward to it." Kai said.

 

 "Sure. I can't wait too." You smiled and escorted them outside. All of them entered the van while Sehun stood beside you. You tilted your head in confusion

 

 “Won’t you go in?” You asked him. He looked at you and shook his head slowly. “Not until you bid your goodbye to me.” He said.

 

“Uh…bye?” You said as you scratched your head. Sehun sighed deeply and tapped his cheek. You raised a brow so he started to explain. “I need my goodbye kiss.” He said as he once again tapped his cheeks.

 

“Eh?” You said as your eyes grew big. “And why the buffalo I should do that?” You asked.

 

“Oh c’mon! It’s just a goodbye kiss. A friendly one.” He insists as he moved his cheek closer to your lips. He smiled as he waits for your lips to touch his beloved cheek.

 

‘Oh God…why are you so good to me?’ You thought before you bring your lips slowly to his cheek. You retreated right away.

 

 “See? It’s not that hard.” He said and winked at you. You blushed making you to push him slowly to move and go inside the van. Sehun chuckled and opened the van’s door.

 

 “Yah Tia…what about us?” Baekhyun asked as he, D.O., Chanyeol and Kai puckered their lips playfully. They obviously peeked on the window.

 

 “That’s it. We’re leaving hyungs.” Sehun said right away and closed the door. You were left dumbfounded as the van moves and disappeared from your sight.

 

 ==Inside the van==

 

 “Yah…we need our goodbye kiss too!” Baekhyun protested. Sehun looked at him and stick his tongue out. “Too bad her lips landed on my cheek.” Sehun smirked.

 

“Yah! Bad maknae!” Chanyeol head locked him.

 

 “Yah hyung! Let go!” Sehun laughingly said.  Kai and D.O. laughed as Baekyeol made their revenge on the poor maknae while Suho just focused on driving.

 

 ‘I bet it’s her lucky day…’ Kai thought of you as he landed his head on the van’s window. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dear readers! =) I know it taken me for weeks to update X3

And I'm really sorry for that! *bows 90 degrees* I've been busy these months bcz school is just

ugh, so hectic. I hope you guys would understand. Please bear with me...*crossed fingers*

I'm trying my best to make an update that can make you guys smile and enjoy, so...

FOR ALL MY LOYAL READERS...KAMSAHAMNIDA! *free hugs* jeongmal gomawo~ =^ - ^=

Sehun and I are really thankful...nyahahah! ♥ Fighting!