Tease

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

You squinted your eyes softly as the sun light hit your eyes. 'Aish...why did I forgot to close the curtain?' You thought and after you adjust to the light, you slowly opened your eyes. You smiled looking outside of the window how it was a great day.

You heard then someone groaned so you slowly turned and surprised, Sehun's arm was on your waist and you're only centimeters away from him. He was sleeping peacefully and he looks like an angel.

"Why are you so perfect?" You mumbled. He then groaned and pulled you closer embracing you to his arms. 'Not again...' You thought. You still have class so you slowly move to make distance.

You removed his arm from you and you slowly get off from the bed. You sighed in relief that you succeeded without waking him up. You smiled and took a candid picture of him, making it your wallpaper for your phone.

"I better shower now then." 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

After wearing your uniform, you went out from the bathroom to wake Sehun up. You looked at him in awe, he was so beautiful. 

"Sehun~ah..." You shook his arm slowly but he didn't move an inch. "Sehun...wake up now." You said and instead of waking up, he pulled you to his arms which taken you back.

"Y-yah... are you awake already?" You asked trying to release from his embrace. "You smell nice." He mumbled sleepily. You furrowed your brows and look at him who is still closing his eyes.

"Yah..wake up now." You said and released yourself from him. "But i'm still sleepy...just join me." He muttered. 

"Uh-uh. I can't. I have class. C'mon...up, up." You said and took his hands pulling him to get up. You tried your best but you end up being pulled by him. Your now on top of him which made your eyes wide in surprise.

"Don't you think it's still early for my morning kiss?" Sehun said as he opened his eyes and smirked. You blushed so you stood up immediately.

"Y-yah! What...aish! Just get up will you?" You said and walk out from your room due to embarrassment. Sehun looked at the door as it closed and smiled. He sat up and chuckled on how red you were.

"She blushes too much huh? I like it..." He said softly and followed you downstairs after brushing his teeth and wash his face.

"Sehun! You're awake...you're such a handsome boy." Your mom greeted and cupped his cheeks lovingly. Sehun smiled and glanced at you. You rolled your eyes making him chuckled.

"Good morning auntie." Sehun greeted and smiled.

"Good morning to you too. Go and join Tia for breakfast." Your mom said. You sat on the stool and Sehun sat beside you. He looked at you and smirked.

 

tham_glennkit_contemp_l_lg.jpg

You blushed and look away. You decided to just focus on your cereal and hot chocolate. You glanced at Sehun who looks at you like waiting for his own food. You sighed and put some cereals and milk on his bowl.

"Eat. And can you please stop staring?" You said and he frowned. "You don't like it when I'm staring?" He asked and you shook your head. Well, obviously lying.

"You're such a bad liar." He mumbled. "What did you say?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. You didn't even say good morning to me." Sehun said, he was obviously sulking. You poked his side but he didn't reacted. He kept ignoring you making you frustrated.

"Sehun~ah...good morning." You said softly making him to face you. He squinted his eyes and pouted his lips. "You mean it?" He asked and you nodded.

He then smiled and pointed his pouting lips. "My morning kiss is next." He said making you to squeal and hit his arm.

"Kyyaaaa! You ert!"

"Oow...you do like hurting me, don't you?" He groaned and rubbed his arm. "It's because you tease too much!" You snarled. "And why do you even do that?" Sehun shrugged and just eat his breakfast.

"I just thought that you look cute when pissed off especially, when you blush too much." He said making you to look at him. He looked back raising a brow.

"What?"

"So you think I'm cute?" It was your turn to tease. He glanced at you blankly and shrugged. You pouted and poke his cheek. "You think I'm cute?" You asked again.

"I didn't say that. Maybe you just misheard things." He said and put a spoonful of cereals on his mouth. You squinted your eyes at him while he acts innocently.

"You're a bad liar too." You said and grabbed some toast. "Hmm...someone's missing..." You muttered feeling some emptiness. "Someone?" Sehun asked and you nodded.

"Mom! Where's Nasoo?" You asked trying to search for your dog. 'Nasoo? I wonder who could it be...' Sehun thought. He was so curious that's like he wants to meet him.

"Oh, he slept on the dog house last night on the garden at the back." Your dad said as he took his coffee and newspaper. 'Dog house?' Sehun thought in confusion.

"Oh look honey, he's here." Your mom said pointing to your puppy who just entered the kitchen.

"Arf!" He barked and stood wanting to be pet. You giggled and took him on your arms. "Oh boy...where did you go huh?" You asked lifting him up to face you.

"So he's a dog?" Sehun asked pointing to your dog. You looked at him dumbly and said, "Obviously, he is."

Sehun scratched his head and nodded. "Why did you sleep outside? I was lonely last night when you're not in the bed with me." You pouted and hugged him tight.

"So you prefer dogs than me?" Sehun mumbled causing you to glance at him. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Sehun sighed and watched you on how you care for your puppy. "Isn't he handsome?" You asked Sehun and smiled showing your puppy.

"Hmm..he is. But I have to say I'm way better than him." Sehun said and smirked. You rolled your eyes as he starts to get conceited again. 

"Why don't you go and take a bath now? I have to leave in 20 minutes before I get late." You said putting the dog down. "Oh yeah, right. I have to go back to the dorm too." He said and went outside to take some clothes on his car.

Well, luckily he do bring some extras for practice. After taking a bath, you two bid your goodbyes to your parents.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night." Sehun said and bowed to your parents. "Oh dear...it's nothing really." Your mom said and smilingly patted his cheek.

"You can count on us anytime. Just make sure our daughter is always secure." Your dad said and Sehun nodded. "Thank you sir." 

"Please, just call me uncle." Your dad said and patted his shoulder. Sehun smiled and nodded. He then glanced at you and smiled. 

"Ok now. You two should leave already. Tia, be good to your boyfriend, ok?" You mom said and making you embarrass again. 

"Mom! I told you he's not my boyfriend!" You explained but before you could further talk, Sehun dragged you inside his car. He then drove off.

"Yah, why didn't you helped me?" You asked and crossed your arms. Sehun looked at you frowning. "Help you what?"

"Why aren't you denying that we're not together? My parents thougth you're my boyfriend." You said and sighed slumping your back on the front seat.

"Well it's no use. They didn't even listen to you so why me?" Sehun said making you to pout. 

"You're right. But at least you could have tried." You mumbled. Sehun glanced at you and took your hand. "You think too much. Just let it be will you?"

You blushed and slowly nodded. He smiled and and poke your cheek. "I love it when you blush." He chuckled. You annoyingly push his hand away and avoided his gaze.

"Just drive." You said softly and took a one last glance before setting his gaze back on the road.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Tia!" Sunhwa popped so sudden in front of your desk. You were resting your chin on your arms folded on the desk. "Hey..." You greeted and smiled.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked. She took a chair and sat in front of you. You sighed and shrugged. "Dunno...i'm confuse." You said softly making her scratch her non itchy head.

"Confuse of what?"

"Sehun..." You sighed again and burried your head in your arms. "Sehun? Wae? Wae?" 

"He's acting...he's acting weird. B-but not that I don't like it!" You said making Sunhwa to frown. "You know what? I'm getting confuse too." She said and massage her head.

"You surely look like one." You giggled. "Look sis, whatever is bothering you...just remember that you don't have to show Sehun how much you like him. He might take advantage of you because he knows what you feel for him."

"But Sehun's not that kind of guy." You mumbled softly and pouted.

"I know. But I'm just telling you. Just enjoy and have fun if that's what your heart's telling you." She said and smiled. You smiled back and nodded.

"So...how's the photo shoot yesterday?" Sunhwa asked eagerly. You blushed when flashbacks started to enter your head.

'"It was...fine." You said trying hard not to blush that much. "Fine? Just fine?!" She exclaimed dramatically making you roll your eyes. "Just check it out for yourself, ok? They said it will be published on Friday."

"Oooh! I superbly can't wait!" She giggled. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Finally you're back." Suho smiled as Sehun entered the dorm.

"Hey hyung." Sehun greeted and went straightly to his room. He laid on his bed and sighed. 'Now what will I do?' He thought. He was bored.

"I heard you were talking to someone. Who was it?" Kai asked as he appeared just came out from the bathroom. Suho glanced at him and smiled.

"Our maknae is back." Suho said and continued watching tv. "Sehun's back?" Kai asked again.

"By the way...where are the-----" Suho who glanced on Kai was now running to Sehun's room. "...others." Suho sighed shaking his head slowly.

 

==Inside the room==

 

"Sehun-ah!" Kai jumped on the bed making Sehun groan. "Aish hyung! Get off me." Sehun said and Kai complied. "Why are you here?"

"How was the sleep over?" Kai asked eagerly as he ignores Sehun's question. Sehun looked at him suspisciously as he narrowed his eyes on Kai.

"Why do you even want to know?" He asked. Kai sat up and dry his hair. "Well...I just want to know." He answered. Sehun rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah right. Tell me hyung, do you like her?" Sehun asked looking intensely on Kai. "Well do you like her too?" Kai asked back making Sehun to frown.

"You should answer my question not asking me the same thing!" Sehun sighed. Kai chuckled and ruffled his hair. "You're being cute again. Do you act like that in front of Tia too? Dude that's a point down." Kai said and Sehun glared.

"I don't ok. And what do you know about Tia's type anyway?" 

"Oh, if you have a girl problem, Kai's the answer." He said making Sehun to roll his eyes again. "Here you go again hyung."

"What?" Kai asked and smirked making Sehun to make faces. "Seriously stopped that." Sehun muttered and groaned as he lay on his stomach. 

"So...back to my question, do you like her?" Kai asked again. "That was my question that was stolen." Sehun mumbled. "Just answer it will you?" 

"Hmm...why do you even want to know?" Sehun asked. "Oh, denial means yes." Kai said and chuckled. "Shut up."

"I like her...but just as a friend hyung. Nothing more." Sehun said and sighed as he sat up. "Nothing more huh? So it's ok if I make a move on her?" Kai said making Sehun to shot a glare on him.

"What? Everybody likes Tia here." Kai said raising his hands when Sehun looked at him coldly. "You see? You shouldn't be acting cold to me when you don't like her." Kai explained.

"I...I don't know hyung. But I'm happy when I'm with her." Sehun said and smiled remembering when you're mad and blush. He likes that very much.

"But that doesn't mean I like her more than a friend already." Sehun said and got off from the bed. "Where are you going?" Kai asked. 

"I'm going to find Baekyeol and D.O. hyung. It's unusual without them. It's too quiet." Sehun chuckled.

 

~~~~~~~

 

Your class ended for the day and you, Sunhwa and Onew are on your way back home. The three of you were walking along the sidewalk when a familiar car stopped ahead.

"Hey." Sehun said as he went out from his car wearing thick sun glasses.

"Sehun?" You said in surprise. He smiled and nodded. Sehun then greeted Sunhwa and Onew. "Are you here to borrow her again?" Onew asked and chuckled after he saw Sehun nodded slowly.

"Take care of her." Onew said. "Y-yah! Oppa..." You whined when Onew pushes you slowly towards Sehun.

"Thanks." Sehun said and let you in before he droves away.

"Are you kid napping me for real now?" You asked making to smirk and shook his head slowly. "You're really dumb, are you?" He asked making you to shot him a glare.

"I'm bored, ok? And we don't have schedules or practice today. The hyungs asked me to bring you." Sehun said with his eyes on the road.

"They?!" You exclaimed happily making Sehun to furrow his brows. "Why do you sound so happy everytime I mention them? Are they more special than me?" He asked.

"E-eh? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." He sighed and he suddenly stepped on the pedal when he saw the red light. "Kyaaa!" You shrieked accidentally hit your forehead. "Oow..."

"Are you ok?" Sehun asked worriedly. You nodded and sighed. Sehun chuckled and knock your head. "Yah!"

"Next time wear your seat belt." Sehun said as he put your seat belt on. He was so close. After he put it on, you met his gaze and he was just centimeters apart from your face. You blushed madly and he smirked.

"Seriously Tia...you should stop blushing that much. It tempts me to kiss you." He said and smiled teasingly making you to blush more. "Aaw...you're too cute. Let me kiss you." Sehun said but before that, you shove him away.

"Seriously you're being a ert!" You said clutching your chest because your heart beat is faster than before. Sehun chuckled and poke your cheek.

"I was just teasing you..." He said and smirked making you to hit his arm again. "You tease!"

"Oow...Yah! Seriously you're strong!" He exclaimed. Both of you end up on fighting again-------in the middle of the traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys ^ ^

I hope you'll enjoy this chap =)

And if there is any typos, sorry. I don't have much time to check on them =)

Well...thanks for supporting me all the way here =^   ^=

Sehun and I will be waiting for your comments! =)

intheexo-_6_-1.gif

 

Replies:

@Igotsmiles1: I'm glad you like it ^ ^ Thank uu ♥

@Exolizziero: LOL you're spazzing too much there XD Thank you =)

@himmaHyunri: Thank you...for me it's Mama D.O. who is squished by his two maknaes ^ ^ LOL

@bongkler: *chuckles* You should see a dentist then XD Thank uu!

@fyeahbridges: Aww...I appreciate it seriously =) And I was kinda spaced out too on what I write about that...LOL

@jasarana16: Salamat ^ ^ I'm glad you're liking it so far

@caitlin0830: You remind me of Agnes =D It's soo fluffy I'm gonna die!!! =^____________^=

@Panda-shii: XD Thank you ^ ^ I will try my best =)