Sleep Over

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Waah~ the rain is pouring too hard." Your mom said as she peeks on the window. Sehun stood beside you and sighed. You turned to look at him and frowned.

"You ok?" You asked and he nodded. "Hyungs will get worry about me." Sehun said and you nodded.

"Sehun...why don't you just sleep over tonight?" Your mom suggested. "Huh?"

"It's getting late and it's dangerous to drive with this condition." You mom continued. Sehun glanced on the window and sighed. "Maybe I should stay then." He then glanced at you and smiled.

"It's decided then! Now go up you two. You have to take your shower." Your mom said pushing the two of you upstairs leading to your bedroom. 

"Uhm...mom, It's ok now. I can handle it. I should just bring Sehun to the guest room." You said to your mom who looked in daze for a moment.

"Ah! The guest room?" She asked and you nodded. "No. He'll sleep in your room tonight. The guest room is...the guest room is not ready yet!" Your mom said making you to make faces.

"Mom...the guest room always look the same. It has never even touched." You said making your mom to smile sheepishly.

"Hm...b-but your dad moved his stuffs there and there's no place for Sehun to sleep to." Your mom reasoned making you sigh. 'She's making excuses again...what would I do without you mom?'

"Well, get inside now." Your mom said while Sehun just listened to your conversation with her.

"Sehun...make yourself comfortable, ok?" Your mom said smiling sweetly at him. Sehun smiled nodded.

"Thanks auntie." He said before following you inside. Sehun eyes went wide with smile creeping his lips. 

"You're really crazy over me, huh?" Sehun chuckled as his eyes traveled on the posters of him on the wall. Some of them are EXO-K and some are complete as 12.

"Oh no..." You mumbled closing your eyes.

"He shouldn't see all this. Tia do something!" You hissed to yourself while Sehun smiled poking your back.

"Yah...don't do anything. It's ok." He said making you to face him. "H-huh? Yah...are you reading my thoughts?" You scoffed and he shrugged studying the posters everywhere.

"Aish! Get out for a moment." You said pushing him slowly out. "Yah! I'm your guest here! Why are you throwing me out?!" Sehun asked as he blocked the door with his feet avoiding you to close the door.

"B-because...because it's embarrassing, ok?!" You said blushing madly as he smirked. "Yah...i said it's ok." He said opening the door slowly.

"I like it." He said entering the room and throwing his self on the bed. "You're bed is so comfortable." He said and you sighed in defeat.

"Tia..." He said calling your attention. "You like me, right?" He asked and smiled teasingly. You blushed and look away. "How many times should I say it? I told you many times before." You mumbled.

"Yah...what happened to the brave Tia back then, huh?" He asked sitting up. "Nothing. I'm going to shower now. Just make yourself comfortable." You said grabbing your towel and pjs.

"I am comfortable already." He said lying on the bed with arms under his head.

"Oh right. How can I forget that?" You said and did a merong before entering the bathroom. He chuckled and took his phone. While entering the numbers, his eyes caught a picture of him on a frame standing on the night stand.

"That girl is seriously crazy..." Sehun said and smiled.

"Yoboseyo?" Suho said as he answered the phone. 

"Hyung!" Sehun exclaimed and laughed knowing how Suho hated to be shouted on the ear.

"Yah! Are you trying to make me deaf here?!" 

"Sorry, sorry. Aish hyung...you're overreacting." Sehun said and cuddled the pillow beside him.

"Overreacting you my . Where are you now? It's late." Suho asked.

"I'm at Tia's place hyung. I'm sleeping over." Sehun said.

 

==EXO-K's dorm==

 

"I'm at Tia's place hyung. I'm sleeping over." Suho heard Sehun said.

"Sleeping over?" Suho asked making the others to hear him.

"Who's sleeping over?" D.O. asked arranging his bed neatly before sleeping.

"Sehun's sleeping over at Tia's place tonight." Suho said making Baekyeol surprised.

"Yah...put the the loud speaker on!" Baekhyun said. Suho did what he was told to and Sehun was practically listening to their conversation

"Sehun-ah! Yah! I thought you said you're going home." Baekhyun pouted.

"I am hyung. But it's raining too hard and Tia's mom insisted me to stay."

"You met her mom?!" Chanyeol and Kai exclaimed.

"Yes hyungs. Her dad too. They love me." Sehun said on the other line.

"Aish! You should really let us to come with you earlier on sending Tia home!" D.O. said.

"Wae?"

"So we can sleep over too you know. Maybe they'll like me more than they like you." Kai said.

"Stop giving too much hopes hyung. I told you she likes me." Sehun said.

"Yah...what's wrong with you?" Chanyeol asked when Baekhyun hugged him faking sobs.

"Sehun's taking Tia away from us...what now?!" Baekhyun asked shaking Chanyeol.

"Ugh...i'm getting dizzy guys." D.O. said shaking his head.

 

==Back to Sehun==

 

"Stop giving too much hopes hyung. I told you she likes me." Sehun said smiling to his victory.

"How can you say that?" Kai asked.

Sehun traveled his eyes on the room and smiled. "Her room says it all."

"Her room?" They all asked.

"Yep. It's full of pictures of us----"

"See?! Us. Tia loves us too!" Chanyeol said and laughed together with Baekhyun making Sehun roll his eyes.

"I'm not finish. Yes, us but most of it is me. Even I have a picture on her night stand." Sehun said proudly.

"Yah...did you call us just to make us jealous here?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun smiled as how his hyungs act that way.

"Hmm...maybe. I'll hang up in any minute hyung. Tia's just finished her shower." Sehun said as he heard the water from the bathroom stopped.

"Shower? Y-yah! Did you see her...you know..." Baekhyun asked making Sehun chuckled.

"Nope...not yet." 

"Yah! Don't ever think of doing naughty things there maknae." Suho warned him.

"Well...let's see about it." Sehun said and hang up before his hyungs could nag at him. He then laughed softly when he received a message from Baekhyun.

 

 Bacon Hyung

-Yah! You evil selfish maknae! 

 Be a good boy there! And why did you hang up?!

 

"Yah...what's wrong with you?" You said as you get out of the bathroom wearing your pjs.

"Nothing." He said and he looked at you from head to toe. "Y-yah! You look like a ert." You said nervously trying to cover your body with the towel.

Sehun smirked and stood up getting closer to you.

"Yah! I promise I do hurt people." You warned him when he smirked.

"Whatever you're thinking is...stop it." He chuckled and shove you aside. "You're blocking my way you know." He said and went inside the bathroom.

You then sighed clutching your heart when you felt your heart raced faster.

"The heck...that guy is driving me crazy..." You mumbled softly and sighed. You then remembered to borrow some clothes from your dad for Sehun. After that, you came back to the room and turned the TV on.

"Hmm...cartoons would be nice." You mumbled and watched Lilo and Stitch. You sat on your bed and you daze on the show too deep to notice Sehun went out from the bathroom only with his towel on the bottom.

He looked at you who is smiling while watching the cartoon like a kid. 'Is she for real?' He thought and smiled as he sits beside you.

Sehun glanced at you and chuckled softly when you still didn't notice his presence. He then started to poke your cheek several times just to get your attention.

"Yah...Tia..." He called out and You looked at him smilingly but that smile fade away when you saw his face too close to you with hair messed up. Probably he just finished drying it.

"Kkyyaaaah!" You grabbed the closest pillow and hit him several times.

"Yah! Yah! Hey! Stop it!" Sehun said and grabbed the pillow. You then moved from your sit to give distance. You gave him your back trying to hide your blush.

'What's wrong with him? And he showed his...hot body again! Oh my god...what to do now?' Your heart thumps faster than before.

"Yah...why did you hit me, huh?" Sehun asked making you face him. "Y-you...why didn't you tell me you're going out of the bathroom, huh?" You asked nervously as he stared at you deeply.

He was looking hot showing his upper body just made you gulped and blush while your heart beat raced faster. 

"Then tell me how can I get my clothes if I won't go out, huh?" He scoffed and crossed his arms. "Ish...you're being dumb again."

"Yah! What dumb? If you just called for me I would hand it to you." You said back. He looked at you and smirked appeared in his face. This made you more nervous. You can't just read him.

"So you prefer seeing me than this?" He said and smiled teasingly which made you look like a tomato. 

"You ert!" You said and punched his arm. "Oow...seriously! Your strength is no joke!" Sehun whined as he rub his arm. 

"You started it!" You exclaimed and he groaned rolling his eyes.

"Aish...just give me that will you?" He said and took the clothes. He then put the shirt on and he was about to take off the towel when you suddenly stopped him.

"Yah! What are you doing?" You asked and he looked at you blankly. "I'm changing of course." He said when you suddenly pulled him to stand up pushing him slowly back to the bathroom.

"Yah...what now?" He asked blocking the door with his hand before you close it. "What now? You can't just change when I'm around of course!" You said making him chuckle.

"I'm wearing my underwear." He said but that didn't change your mind. "Still. You can't just change whenever or wherever you want." 

"You should be thankful you know...not all girls can see my body." He said crossing his arms with a smirk on his face. You blushed madly and closed the door shut.

"You ert!" You screamed on the door. You then heard him laughing inside. 'Aish...seriously...what's with him?' 

You then prepared the couch on your room and put the pillows that he will use. After arranging some stuffs, you went to your bed and lie down. You sighed when the door from the bathroom opened.

You glanced at Sehun who messed his hair. He glanced at you and smiled. "Can I turn off the lights?" He asked and you nodded. You then turned your lamp on and he lie down on the sofa.

"Are you going to sleep now?" He suddenly asked eyes on the ceiling. You nodded and realize he wasn't looking. "Yeah, good night." You said and pulled the blanket up to your nose.

Sehun was actually uncomfortable sleeping on a small space, that's why he kept moving here from there trying to adjust. He then let out a big sigh and sat up glancing at you. You were sleeping on your side and the bed was big enough for 2 persons.

'She won't mind, right?' He thought and brought his pillows with him and sneak inside the blanket and lay on his side. You felt the weight on the bed so you turned around only to find Sehun beside you.

Your eyes went wide when he was facing you but before you could yell, he covered your mouth to shush you. "Yah...why are you here?" You asked removing his hand from your mouth.

"I feel uncomfortable there." He said softly while eyes traveled on your face.

"But still...we can't be together on one bed." You said and sat up. 

"Wae? Why not huh? We're not doing anything." Sehun said and sat up as well. 

"Because...because it doesn't look good." You said. Actually...you're feeling nervous knowing he was so close to you.

"But no one's looking." Sehun said cheekily and smiled. You sighed and pouted. "Oh god...what should I do?" You mumbled and he chuckled. 

"You're acting cute again. Just sleep will you?" He said and pulled you to his embrace as he lie down. Your eyes went big knowing that...yes, Oh Sehun hugging you like that.

"Yah...let go of me.." You said softly now wanting to disturb your parents. "Nope. Not until you promise we'll sleep together tonight." He said and hugged you closely. You struggled at first but then let it go.

Sehun was actually enjoying hugging you like that. He was resting his chin on your head while you rest on his chest.

"You smell nice..." You mumbled softly but still, enough for him to hear. He just smiled pretending he didn't hear anything.

"Sehun...I promise. Now...can you please let go?" You asked and you felt that he shook his head. You then furrowed your brows making small distance. You looked at him who is looking at you expressionless.

"What's with the shaking head, huh?" You asked and he pulled you for a hug again. "Just let me hug you until I fall asleep." He said closing his eyes.

"Yah...I'm not a teddy bear." You said and he chuckled. "But you feel like one. You're huggable making me want to squish you." Sehun said causing you to make faces.

"Ok seriously, you sounded like a ert just now." You said and successfully released yourself from his embrace.

"But you still like me." He said moving his brows up and down. "Aish...you're unbelievable." You muttered and turned off the TV. 

"Sleep." You ordered him as you sleep on your side. You closed your eyes when he suddenly poke your back. You glanced at him saw him expressionless.

"What?" You asked and yawned.

"Where's my kiss?"

"H-huh?"

"My good night kiss?" He asked still expressionless, pointing at his cheek. You blushed turned to your side again. "No."

Sehun frowned so he peeked on you. He then put his arm on both of your sides and kissed your cheek. You looked at him in surprise while he just smiled at you.

"You're turning red again Tia~ah..." He chuckled. "Aish..." You grumbled covering your face with the blanket. Sehun smirked and lay on his side.

"Good night Tia. Dream of me...if you want." He said and chuckled softly before closing his eyes.

'You're a jerk Sehun...such a lovable jerk' You smiled of the thought. 'god he kissed me!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update...i can't access AFF for two days =/

I hope you guys would enjoy this chap ^ ^

And thanks for the comments =) It makes me smile reading it =^________________^=

So...here it is =)

tumblr_m3ws8oDEz91qefs37o1_400.gif Sehun is here again to anticipate for your comments and LOVE

@ryuniluv12: Me too ^ ^

@himmaHyunri: LOL me three :)

@fyeahbridges: I hope my parents are like this too...=3

@bittersweet20: ^ ^ He is devil...a hot one *blush* 

@sara0821: Thank you ^ ^ i love him being jealous too! So cute...

@bongkler: =^ ^= I'll try my best to make every chaps to be better...

@iheartmybiasehuniee: Hi new reader :) you're my subscriber already? ^ ^ And i'm glad you enjoy the story 

 

Thank uu dear readers~ = ^________________^ =