He's not my boyfriend!

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

 

You just had your dinner with EXO-K and the staffs. You really enjoyed their company and you felt happy on how you and Sehun got close to each other. You caught him few times already staring at you.

"Let's go." Sehun said holding your hand. "Yah! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked and pouted.

"I'm going to send her home." Sehun said. "Wae? Can't I send her back?" 

"Y-you can of course. But, let us send her too!" Baekhyun smiled. Sehun furrowed his brows and glanced at you who smilingly nodding.

"No." He said that made you frown and pout. "Yah, just let them too." You said releasing your hand from his and crossed your arms. Sehun scoffed and grabbed your hand back.

"I said no. And how will that happen? Huh?" 

"We'll send her together of course!" D.O. said raising his hand. Sehun then looked at him with his blank face and said, "No."

"Let's go." Sehun said and dragged you to his car. "Y-yah! Sehun-ah! Aish...evil maknae." Chanyeol said and let out a big sigh.

"Oh hyungs!" Sehun called out as he lowered down his window. "I'll be back in no time, so all of you can go back to the dorm now." Sehun smiled and drive away.

"Aish...seriously. He's becoming an evil maknae." Suho mumbled and they nodded.

 

==Inside Sehun's car==

 

"Yah! Are you kid napping me?" You blurted out and Sehun glanced at you smirking. "What if I am?" He said and turned his gaze back to the road.

"Aish...jinja. You're not treating your hyungs well Sehun~ah." You said softly landing your back on the seat. 

"So what? They still love me. And how many times do I need to tell you I don't like sharing huh?" He scoffed.

"Sharing is caring you know." You said and looked at him.

"Yeah right. But I'm not sharing you or anything that involves you." He said softly but enough for you to hear.

"Not sharing me? Wae? Am I your property?" You said smilingly. You want to and deep inside you were feeling happy that he was being possessive on you.

"N-no. Just----just because I said it! Just don't ask anymore." He said annoyingly and you giggled finding him so cute.

"Yes sir!" You saluted and smiled at him. He took a glance at you and chuckled. "You're such a kid." He said sticking his tongue out.

"Look who's talking." You giggled and he just focused on driving. You yawned and feeling sleepy since you're tired and it's kinda late too.

"Sleepy?" He asked and you nodded softly. He smiled at you and patted your cheek. "Can you get my jacket on the back seat?" He asked as he drives. You then took it and handed it to him.

"Wear it." He ordered. "What?" You asked and he glanced at you pointing on the jacket using his lips.

"I said wear it. It's cold. Just sleep for awhile then I'll wake you up when we reach your house." Sehun said. You smiled and decided to for a bit.

"I won't sleep. Who knows you'll take me somewhere else." You said and he shot you a glare on the corner of his eyes.

"Yah! Do I look like that to you?" He scoffed and you nodded. He looked at you annoyingly and back to the road. "Ish...you're unbelievable." He muttered that made you giggle. 

He then looked at you irritatingly. "What now?"

You smiled and rubbed his arm. "Relax. I was just teasing you. Sehun~ah...you're such a grouch." You said crinkling your nose. 

"Aish, seriously! Just sleep, will you?" He said and you saluted before putting his jacket on. He glanced at you and smiled. "Sleep well Tia..."

"Good night grouch." You muttered closing your eyes. He chuckled softly and watched you on the corner of his eye drifting to dream land.

"You're such a bad girl Tia..." He muttered and smiled. 'Bad girl for making me feel like this...and I hate it. Cause you make me feel weak'  Sehun thought.

 

==Few minutes later==

 

"Tia...we're here." Sehun muttered softly while trying to wake you up. You groaned and move your head now facing Sehun. He smiled watching the sight of a sleeping you.

'Why are you so beautiful?' He thought pushing hair strands away from your face. He smiled and caressed you cheek while staring at you lovingly.

"What are you doing to me Tia?" Sehun muttered softly when his heart thumps fast. His eyes travelled down to your luscious pink lips. He gulped.

"She won't know, will she?" He mumbled caressing your cheek with one hand while the other hand was on the steering wheel.

He then slowly leaned and stopped to take a look at your face closely. 'Yeppuda...' He smiled and his lips were so close to yours when...

 

BEEEEPPPP!!!

 

His other hand accidentally pressed on the horn or beep button. Both of you were startled and he hit his head from jumping from his seat.

"Ooww..." He groaned and rubbed his head while you jump up in shock. You turned to look at Sehun who is in pain.

"Yah...are you ok?" You asked and he nodded. "Y-yeah...d-don't worry about me." He stuttered. You nodded and looked outside the window only to find out that you're in front of your house.

"Yah! Did you pressed that horn intentionally just to wake me up?!" You asked and he nervously shook his hands.

"A-ani! I-I j-just accidentally p-pressed it." Sehun said and looked away. 'He's acting weird again...' You thought.

"You're acting weird again, you know that?" You said and he cleared his throat. "I don't." Sehun said and got off of his car. He then opened the door of your side.

"Thank you..." You said and smiled. "I didn't know you can be a gentleman." You continued and giggled. Sehun glared at you and closed the door.

"I'm not that bad you know." He said and you smiled at him. "I was just kidding." You stuck your tongue out and left him.

"Aish...such a kid." Sehun mumbled and chuckled softly. He then followed you and both of you stopped when you faced your door.

"Well, I guess I have to go in now." You said and he nodded. "Thanks for the ride."

"You're welcome." He said. Few minutes passed but neither of the two of you moved. "Yah...are you going in or not?" Sehun asked.

"I am. Not after you drive away." You said and Sehun furrowed his brows. "Yah, it’s me here who should watch you get in before leaving." He crossed his arms.

"No, it's me because I have to make sure you drive safely." You scoffed and he scoffed back. "Bwoh? Yah, I'm the man here so I should wait."

"But you're the one who send me here so of course, I’m just being nice!" You said.

"And I'm just being nice too!" He sighed and shook his head. "We're fighting again...and its nonsense." Sehun stated. You sighed and nodded.

"It's really on us I think." You said and when your gaze met with his, you both laughed until the door of your house opened.

"Tia?" Your mom said. "Oh, hi mom." You smiled at her. "I heard voices so I decided to open the door. Are you ok?" You mom asked and she noticed Sehun who is standing behind you.

"Your friend?" She asked. You nodded and Sehun bowed politely. 

"Somehow he looks familiar to me." Your mom said stepping out of the house trying to get a nice view of Sehun's face. Sehun smiled and bowed lightly.

"Good evening." He greeted. Your mom smiled and nodded. "Good evening to you too young man." Your mom said and she turned her gaze on you.

"Is he your boyfriend Tia?" Your mom asked and you blushingly shook your head. "N-no mom!" 

Sehun just smiled looking how red you are. "But I like him. He's handsome and not to mention, a polite one." Your mom said glancing at Sehun.

"Kamsahamnida auntie." Sehun said and your mom patted his cheek lovingly while Sehun kept his smile.

"Such a good man." Your mom said not knowing how embarrassed you are right now. 'Aish...what are you doing mom?'

"Tia...why don't you introduce your boyfriend to me?" Your mom said and you hit your forehead making Sehun chuckle.

"For the last time mom, he's not my boyfriend..." You explained. 'Even though I wanted too' you thought.

"His name is Sehun. Oh Sehun mom." You said and your mom looked at Sehun in shock. "Sehun?" Your mom muttered and Sehun nodded.

"The guy you've been crazy over?" Your mom said and you blushingly covered . "Mom! You're not helping." You muttered and Sehun smiled at you teasingly.

'Oh no...He’s starting again' You thought releasing your mom from your grip. 

"Just don't mind what mom said." You mumbled and looked away. Then raindrops started to pour down. 

"Yah kids! Get inside first." Your mom said and both of you complied. 

"Oh Tia...you're back." You dad said and gave you a big hug. "Appa~" You hugged him. 

"Ah...don't use that aegyo to me." He said and you giggled. "Hi dad." You said and kissed his cheek. "Hi to you too." He said and your mom suddenly speaks up.

"Darling, your daughter brought his boyfriend." Your mom said and pushed Sehun closer to your dad.

"Uh...good evening sir." Sehun said and bowed. Your dad nodded and greeted him back. "Mom! I told you he's not my boyfriend." You whined but it looks like your mom didn't hear anything you said. 

"What's your name young man?" Your dad asked as he led him on the couch. "Please sit." He said.

"Oh Sehun sir." Sehun said and your dad eyes went wide.

"Sehun? Ah! So you're that guy on the TV. Aish...I’m glad you became his boyfriend. My daughter is crazy fan chanting inside her room just for you." Your dad said shaking his head.

Sehun smiled and glanced at you who stand afar. He then smirked and that made you blush. 'I wonder what they are talking about' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! ^ ^

I'm really happy reading your comments from the last chapter. =) 

Thanks for leaving them and for supporting me =D Kekek~

Hope you enjoy this chap and don't forget to leave comment! ^___<

Sehun's will be waiting for your comments! Kamsahamnida!

XD LOL i forgot to reply =)

@Igotsmiles1: Vampires because i just can't get enough of Sehun's look with showing his forehead ^ ^ ♥

@JungJiYoung: ^ ^ LOL...don't spazz out! If not, u'll not able to read the next chaps =P

@sara0821: Thank uu ^ ^ I'm flattered =) 

@bittersweet20: *giggles* I don't know what to say

@bongkler: Yep2! But it think it will be HOTTEST than hell VAMPIRES

@fyeahbridges: I LOLed on your comment XD thanks and love you too! =)