So lucky

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

=The day after=

You just arrived at your school. It was the meeting place of your class. The bus was already there and you looked around, searching for your best friend. "Where is she?" You mumbled.

"Tia!" Sunhwa called out as soon as she saw you. You waved at her smilingly. She runs to you with her medium luggage. "Slowly Sunhwa...you may trip." You said and giggled. She just smiled and dragged you inside the bus.

"Do you want to take the window side?" She asked you.  You nodded and sat there. "I'm so excited!" Sunhwa said. 

"Well I can see that." You smiled and glanced on the window.

"Okay everyone! Are we all ready?" Ms. Park asked. "Yes!" All of you answered.  All of you were wearing your own summer outfits.

Ms. Park was wearing her big summer hat with her glasses...and of course, her summer outfit. You are wearing a stripe blue and white baggy shirt, cut off denim short with your sun glasses on your head and flip-flops.

"This is so exciting." Sunhwa said still amazed. You giggled at her actions and nodded. 

'This day will gonna be fun' You thought.

 

==EXO's Van==

 

Se Hun was wearing his cotton plaid summer short and a black tank top. He was near the window car with earphones on. Someone then tapped his shoulder. He pulled his earphones off.

"You ok?" Suho asked. "I'm ok hyung." Se Hun nodded and smiled.

"Okay then. If you need something or snacks call for hyung, ok?" Suho smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Se Hun glanced on the window and put back his earphones.

"This trip should be fun or else..." He sighed. 'I hope I can find interesting when we arrive' he thought.

 

==At the resort==

 

"Woah...this is awesome!" Chanyeol said in excitement as he went off of the van. 

"Boys...just choose your cabin. I'm going to talk to the employee." Their manager said. "Ne." They replied in unison.

"I'm gonna take that one." Baekhyun ran to the cabin. "Hyung! Wait for me!" Kai yelled while running to catch him. Se Hun's eyes are still wandering on the place.

"I'm going to take that one." He said pointing to the cabin near the trees. "I know you would. Mind if I stay with you?" Suho said and smiled.

"Nope. Not at all." Se Hun said and shrugged. They went inside their cabin and put their things. "Hyung...I'm going to take a walk for awhile." Se Hun said as he grabbed the door knob.

"Not packing yet?" Suho asked. "Maybe later." Se Hun responded. "Be careful then." Suho smiled.

"Aish...I’m not a baby anymore hyung." He then closed the door and walked near the water.

 

==On the other cabin=

 

"I can't believe it. We're here!" You slumped your body on the soft bed. "Me too! I'm happy you're my buddy...and my roommate." Sunhwa said.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a walk for awhile? I need fresh air." You said as you sit up. "Oh sure. Go ahead. I need to finish unpacking." Sunhwa said. You smiled and enjoyed touring the place by yourself.

"Oh! A seashell!" You squealed in amazement. You were walking on the side with your bare feet that can touch the water. You bent down and took the shell.

"Kyeopta..." You mumbled and stood up. You were so busy looking at it and didn't realize someone is on your way. 

"Oow..." You bumped into that person and when you looked up---'heaven....' You thought.

"Hey...you ok?" Se Hun asked as he stared at you weirdly. A smile crept your lips and unconsciously nodded. He nodded back and walked pass you. You're still dazing but then it snapped you out.

"Se Hun...Se Hun oppa..." You mumbled and turned back to see his back facing yours as he walks away.

"I'm so lucky..." You said. "Aish! Why didn't I talk to him?!" You said in frustration. "I have to do something..." You said and followed him.

"How will he notice me by the way?" You asked yourself softly as you hide on a coconut tree.

"I need to plan something." You mumbled and smiled once again as you peek on him.