Photoshoot

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to send you home?" Sehun said as he escorted you outside. You smiled and nodded.

"I'll be fine. And still, you have your performance later." You said. He then nodded and ruffled your hair. "Be careful then." 

"Ish...you don't have to mess my hair." You pouted. He smiled slightly before waving his hand getting back inside. You then turned around walking smilingly.

You still can't erase what happened on your mind earlier. It just makes you smile more.

 

Flash back

 

"By the way Tia...Sehun told me you two had a date yesterday." Baekhyun said that made Sehun choke his food.

"H-huh?" You are taken back. 'Date? So...for Sehun it was a date?' You thought shockingly.

"What do you mean 'huh'? Wae? Is he lying?" Chanyeol asked curiously. 

"A-ani. He treat me out yesterday but..." You glanced at Sehun who is looking away. He was getting red. 

"...I didn't know it was a date." You mumbled and blushed. The five of them turned to look at Sehun with teasing smiles.

"What?" Sehun said coldly. He was annoyed by their looks and embarrassed at the same time.

"We didn't know you wanted to date Tia." Kai chuckled. Sehun shot him a glare. "Oh shut up." 

"I was just j-joking t-that time! Seriously!" Sehun explained when his hyungs still give him teasing looks. Sehun groaned when he still can't convince his hyungs.

You looked at him and saw how cute he was when he gets sulking like that, so you speak up to help him out.

"Stop teasig him already." You said to them. They laughed and nodded. 

 

End of Flashback

 

"Sehun...Sehun, why are you so hard to be read?" You muttered. You're confuse if he likes you back or its just he's being nice.

"Urgh...stop dreaming Tia." You scolded yourself. "He's an idol...so it's impossible." You said and knock your head.

"But what if...what if he really likes me? Oh my god that will be a very nice fairytale for me." You said and sighed heavenly.

 

==Monday morning==

 

"Ugh..." You groaned when some girls bumped into you in the hall way. "What's wrong with them?" You grumbled and Sunhwa giggled.

"There's a photographer who is searching for a female student to be his model." She explained. You tilted your head and furrowed your brows. "Model, huh? I bet Hyomin's doing her best just to be pick." You said and giggled.

"She is." Sunhwa giggled along.

"Ms. Choi?" Mr. Park called out . You turned your gaze and bowed slightly. "Seonsangnim, annyeong haseyo." You greeted and Sunhwa bowed. He smiled at you and nodded.

"Can you please bring this papers on my office's table?" He asked. "Uh..n-neh!" You said taking them.

"Ah...thank you. Sorry for giving some task, I really have important things to do for now."

"Ah...aniyo. It's really ok Mr. Park." You said and smiled. "Ok, then. I'll leave you two now." He said and left.

"He looks like in a hurry." Sunhwa said and glanced at you. "Let me help you." You gave half of the papers and you two went to the Teacher's office.

"So...what's going on with you and Sehun now?" She asked.

"Us? There's no us...well, of course i want to. It's just...you know..." You mumbled. Sunhwa furrowed her brows and bump her on yours. "Yah! why did you do that for?" You pouted. You almost lose your balance when she hit you.

"Just tell me what's the progress already! Aish...I know you want to pursue him." She said. You take a deep breath and hug the papers closer to your chest.

"True. I really do want to pursue him since it's a once in a life time chance to know Oh Sehun, but-------I can't read him. Is he giving me the sign that he likes me too? Or just he's just being nice to a fan like me?" You explained.

"Well...it's for you to know and for me to find out." Sunhwa said and laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Just wish me luck then." You said and giggled.

"Good luck then bestie!" She exclaimed and you two laughed not noticing someone's going on your way. 

 

THUD

 

"Oh I'm sorry!" The man said as he help you to your feet. "Oow..." You yelped because of the pain. "I'm sorry young lady." He said and picked up the papers scattered on the floor.

"Are you alright Tia?" Sunhwa asked and you nodded. "I think it's not good luck wish. Its bad luck wish." Sunhwa said and chuckled.

You glanced at the man who bumped you and smiled when he gave you back the papers.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" He asked. "Just a little. But I'll be fine." You said and smiled. He smiled back and offered his hand. "I'm Lee Minho, but call me Boom." Ahjussi said.

"Ah...nice meeting you Ahjussi. I'm Tia." You said and shook his hand. "Yah! Don't call me...you know...ahjussi." He whispered the last part. "Eh?"

"Just call me Boom will you? Aigoo...kids this days are so complicated." He said. You looked at Sunhwa and she just shrugged. 

"So uhm...we have to go now ahjussi." You said and bowed. "Aish...it's Boom you kids! Tsk, tsk." He said and you chuckled. "Sorry, can't help it."

You two were about to leave when he stopped you two by calling your name. "Tia..." You turned and looked at him. "Neh?"

"Can you be my model for the new project?" He asked with a pleasing smile. "H-huh? Model?" You stuttered. He nodded and smiled. "You see, I've been searching for young ladies here but you're perfect to fit the pictorial."

"You're the photographer?!" You and Sunhwa exclaimed together in shock. 

"YAH! Don't yell! Aish...don't I look like one?" He said and showed his camera hanging on his neck. "Oh...now that makes sense." Sunhwa hissed. "Yeah..." You whispered back.

"So? Do you accept my offer? You can have your fee too." He said and Sunhwa nudge you. "You know, somehow this is a luck too. Just agree to it. You're pretty enough." 

"Uhm...I've never been a model before so...i don't know if I can do it right." You mumbled. 

" Don't worry! I know you can handle it...so?" He said and you just thought about the fee. 'I still need my own money...should I?' 

"Hmm..."

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Boys! Are you guys all ready?" The noona said and they nodded. "Neh!" They answered. 

"Yah Boom! Where's the female model?" She asked and Boom keep glancing at his watch. "She'll come don't worry." He said.

"She better be pretty and fit the theme." The noona said and Boom wear a proud smile. "Of course she is! That's why I picked her."

"Yah...do you think the girl is pretty?" Kai asked. "I don't know. We have different taste." Chanyeol shrugged. "Wae? Going to make some move?"

"Hell yeah!" Kai chuckled. Sehun just smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry I'm late!!!" You barged in and bowed 90 degrees. "Oh Tia! Finally you're here!" Boom said as he welcomed you.

"Tia?" Exo-K mumbled. When Sehun heard your name, he smiled and tried to have a better view of you. They were on the corner trying to maintain they're image.

"Mianhe...i have troubles with my school." You explained and the noona approached you. She smiled and eyed you. "You are indeed pretty. And I think you will fit the theme for the pictorial." She explained. You shyly smiled.

"Ok then! Let's go get you ready and change." She said and escorted you to the dressing room. You then saw the EXO boys and your eyes went big. 'They're here too?!' 

"Tia!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol called out while waving at you. You waved back and went inside the dressing room.

"Looks like you're friends with them?" The noona said and you nodded. "That's good. So you won't get awkward when there will be some intimate photoshoot."

"I-intimate?!" You widened your eyes and your heart was racing fast.

 

==Outside the dressing room==

 

"I didn't know Tia's a model." Suho said and they nodded. "It was a surprise for me too BUT! Don't you think it's awesome?! We'll have a photoshoot with Tia." D.O. said and smiled.

"Yeah. So, i think you should just forget your plan on making a move on the model Kai." Chanyeol chuckled patting his shoulder. 

"Yeollie's right. Especially when we're talking about Sehun's girl." Baekhyun grinned. Sehun shot him a glare and crossed his arms. "She's not mine."

"Not yet. Wae? Do you want to give her to someone else?" Suho asked. Sehun didn't answered until Kai speak up.

"Oh~ If you won't take her then I will." Kai said in daze. "Yah! What's wrong with you? What's with the look?" D.O. asked waving his hand on Kai's face.

"Sehun, if you don't want her give her to me then." Kai said and he pointed to your direction. You were outside the dressing room still feeling shy. 

"Woah! She's a goddess!" Chanyeol said in awe and the members nodded vigoriously.

"Back off." Sehun said still eyes fixed on you. They all glanced on Sehun and chuckled softly. Seeing how Sehun eyed you was just...beautiful.

You're wearing this for the first theme which is the summer and bubbly feeling. You have a light make up and it feels more natural.

women casual dresses Fashion Trend 2012, Stylish Dresses For Women

 

"Yah Sehun, stop staring." You said as you reached and faced him. He shyly cleared his throat and looked away. You giggled and faced the other boys.

"Hey guys. I didn't know I'll be doing this photoshoot with all of you." You said shyly and they all smiled. 

"It's ok Tia. We're glad that you're the female model." Baekhyun said stepping forward and showed his beautiful smile. 

"Yeah! And you're really pretty Tia. So pretty." Kai said shoving Baekhyun out of his way and smirked. Sehun furrowed his brows and shove his shoulder.

"Yah, yah. I said back off. Aish jinja. You're seriously hitting on her! C'mon Tia." Sehun said grabbing your hand and dragged you away from them.

They just stared at the two of you while walking away. They sighed and pouted. "And he is surely hitting on her too." Chanyeol said and shook his head.

"Our maknae is a one lucky guy." Baekhyun said nodding with his words.

 

==Tihun==

 

"Sorry about that. I didn't expect they'll act like this." Sehun said and sat beside you. You smiled and shook your head. "No it's ok. They're fun though." 

"What about me? Am I no fun?" Sehun said and pouted. "Of course you are. You're cute." You said and giggled. He smiled and landed his back on the chair.

Silence then filled the atmosphere and Sehun feel so uncomfortable about it. He then decided to break the ice.

"You're really beautiful Tia..." He said and hearing this coming from Oh Sehun just made you blushed and made your heart thump faster.

"J-jinja? Gomawo~" You said and smiled at him. He was in awe and then smiled back. 'What's wrong with you Sehun?' He asked in his thought. He just can't stop but stare at you.

"Uhm...should we go back then? I'm sure the pictorial will start in any minute." You said standing up. He nodded and followed behind.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"OKAY! Now I want all of you to act naturally and have fun like in a summer day." Boom said as he ready his camera. All fo you acted naturally. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are playing with the water guns while Kai carry his skateboard. D.O. and Suho are on a picnik while you blew bubbles on Sehun who is popping them like a kid.

"Good job everyone!" The noona said and clapped her hands after some few shots and different pose.

"Now that I've thought about it...our next theme is about vampires." She said as she checked the paper in her hands.

"Vampires? Waaah! Daebak!" D.O. said and amusement. "So...we'll gonna be handsome vampires?" Baekhyun asked and smiled ear to ear. The noona nodded and they jump in happiness.

"I've always thought being a vampire is so cool." Chanyeol said and showing his teeth.

"But you don't even have fangs Chanyeol. You only have good teeth." Kai said. "That's not a problem boys. You'll get your fangs later." Boom said. They then happily nodded.

"And you..." The noona turned her attention on you. "You'll be a normal girl in this theme, and I think it will fit you perfectly." She smiled. You nodded and smiled back.

"Can we look at the pictures now?" Suho asked. Boom nodded and all of you circled reviewing the pictures earlier that was taken. 

"Wah! Look at that! Don't you think they look cute?" Chanyeol said pointing you and Sehun on the monitor. "They look like a couple." Boom muttered. You blushed and Sehun secretly smiled.

"You can all change now." An ahjussi said after reviewing the photos. You all nodded and you went to change into something dirty white dress.

You had your make up lighter and your lips went red after applying the lipstick. "You look beautiful and more natural Tia." The noona complimented. You smiled and bowed lightly.

"Gomawo unnie..." You said and smiled.

For the EXO, they wear all black with pale make up and fake fangs were added. "Look out or I'll bite you to death!" Baekhyun said playing with his fangs.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing huh? We're vampires too!" Chanyeol said and laughed his head off. Then, someone turned the lights off. 

"OMO! Hyung! Suho hyung!" Baekyeol called out. They hugged each other and the next thing they knew, someone whispered their names. They slowly turned their heads only to find Kai and Sehun looking at them with poker face with flashlight under their faces.

"WAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Baekyeol yelled and it was heard all over the studio. Sehun and Kai laughed their heads off after putting the lights on.

"Look who's talking about vampires." Kai said and chuckled.

"Yah! Are you boys ok?" The editor entered their dressing room with worried. "We're ok. We were just playing around." Sehun answered. He then nodded and left.

"What happened?" D.O. and Suho then entered. "Yah! Kai and Sehun played tricks on us!" Baekhyun said pointing to the two maknaes who just smiled innocently.

"Aish, if you saw them...SERIOUSLY!!! They look like real vampires! Especially Sehun. He's really pale and his eyes are half opened like they were saying he's gonna your blood!" Chanyeol explained touching his chest in fear.

Sehun smirked and looked at him again. "Yah stop that." Chanyeol said hiding behind Baekhyun. "Yah! You're too tall to hide." D.O. chuckled.

"Guys are you ok?" You soon asked entering the room with bare feet. They looked at you and when you met Sehun's gaze, you instinctively covered your neck.

"Yah...why are you covering them?" Suho asked and chuckled. "You guys turned into vampires so...I can't just rely on it." You said and stuck your tongue out.

"Sehun~ah...you totally look like a vampire." You said looking at him. He smirked and nodded. "I can bite you if you want." he said with a cheeky smile. 

"Y-yah! What the hell are you talking about?" You blushed madly while the members laughed at you. "yah, you're being naughty Sehun." Kai chuckled.

"You boys, go out now and be ready for your individual photoshoot." The noona said and they nodded. "Let's go Tia?" Kai said as he ready his arm for you to hold on. You smiled but before you grabbed his arm, your hand was grabbed by Sehun's.

"We'll be ahead of you guys then." Sehun said and smiled at you before squeezing your hand.

Kai was left dumbfounded. "Y-yah...aish, he's really unpredictable. Saying he doesn't like Tia but he's actions proves it all. Jinja..." Baekhyun and Chanyeol then patted his shoulders.

"That's maknae my friend." They giggled.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Ok! Sehun you're up!" The ajhussi said and Sehun went to the center and posed for his individual photo. He's gaze was so vampire like.

 Just imagine this kind of gaze of him ^ ^. So hot~

"That's right Sehun...just a little bit more." Boom said as he took shots of him.

"Ok, we're done. You're up Tia." You shyly nodded and went to the center and when you walk through Sehun, he smirked and you went red.

"Did I put blush on, on her?" The noona mumbled as she saw the tint of pink on your cheeks.

You then have your gaze on the floor while tilting your head to the side. You have your hair messed a little on it. After taking photos, the noona called you and Sehun.

"Sehun, Tia...you two are next." She said. "H-huh?" You said in surprised. "Us?" Sehun asked.

"Yes. You two. I want you two to act like a couple. You know, just like in twilight." The noona said.

"B-but..." You want to protest not because you hate but because you're nervous. Sehun then looked at you with those gaze. He was disappointed that you don't like it.

"You don't want to do it with me?" He said in a serious tone. "A-ani. I want to but...i'm nervous." You mumbled. He smiled and held you hand.

"Just do it naturally." He said and dragged you back to the center. The members just look at Sehun with jealousy.

"He's so lucky. When can we find our own girl too?" Kai said and sighed.

"Ok, now i want you Sehun to back hug Tia and burry your face on her neck." The noona instructed and Sehun, without any doubt back hugged you and burried his face on your neck.

You blush of the sudden contact and his breathing tickles you. It sends shiver down to your spine. "Are you ok? You're body feel so stiff." He mumbled and that made you even more blush.

"I am. It's just...i feel awkward." You mumbled. Sehun smirked and retreat his head from your neck and smiled at you. "Act naturally. Just think that I'm your boyfriend." He said and you nodded.

"Ok! Are we ready?" Boom asked and both of you nodded. He then hugged you again burrying his face on your neck. Your hand then reached for his hair  on the side. 

"Oh my god! I want to do it too!" Chanyeol said as he took a deep breath. Baekhyun and Kai were too focus.

"Nice! It was very good. Next, i want you to face each other." Noona said smilingly on how the chemistry of the both of you were making.

"Tia...do i look like a vampire?" Sehun said softly leaning his forehead on yours. "Yeah...you are." You said under your breath. 

 

Click Click Click

 

The flash of the camera were everywhere. You closed your eyes and Sehun studied your facial features closley. 'You are truly beautiful Tia...how come I didn't notice this before?' He thought.

You opened your eyes and saw how handsome Sehun was. He was so tempting.

 

'god...how come he looks so perfect? This is totally a crime!' You thought and sighed.

"Ok! For the last shot. Sehun...put your left hand on her waist, your right hand on her cheek." The noona directed him one by one. 

"Tilt your head on the left and act like you're going to bit her neck!" She said through the mic. Sehun did all this and his lips accidentally touched your neck and it sends electricity to your body.

You closed your eyes and move your head a little backward giving more space for Sehun.

"Ok, stay still!"

 

Click Click Click

 

"Alright! Good job everyone!" The noona said and Sehun let go of you smilingly. You blushed and left him there. He chuckled and followed along.

"Yah! Sehun-ah! How could you?! You're such a lucky guy!" Baekyeol pouted.

"Yah noona! Why can't I be on Sehun's position?" Kai said and pouted. The noona smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Sehun's pale skin makes him more vampire like and don't you see? They have chemistry." She explained.

"Hmm...true. But---aish...ok, ok. You win. Sehun's win." Kai said and sighed.

You were reviewing the photos when you felt a tickling breath on your shoulder. You glanced on it and Sehun's face just centimetes from yours. You widened your eyes and look back on the screen.

Sehun chuckled and rested his chin on your shoulder. "Y-yah...w-what are you d-doing?" You stuttered. 

"I'm reviewing our photos. What else?" He asked coolly. "Then why are you so close? Get off on my shoulder." You said as you felt uncomfortable. He secretly smiled and retreated.

"We look good together." He stated and you looked at him in surprise. 'Look good together? What does he mean by that?'

"H-huh?" Sehun cleared his throat and pointed on the screen. "There. We look good together on the picture." He said and looked away.

'Aish Sehun...don't make it too obvious!' He scolded his self.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hi ^ ^ sorry for not updating for three days =) 

And for that, here's a long chap, i guess? =^ ____________________ ^=

Kekek...i need my sleep now, mornight everyone! I hope you guys and enjoy and don't forget to leave comments!

If there is any typo...^ ^ sorry if I didn't check on it. I'm too lazy now. Well, i'm ready to sleep now and get bitten by Sehun XD LOL

 Mornight everyone!!!

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥