Mission Success

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

After sending you home, Sehun went back to their apartment immediately. 

"I'm home..." He said taking off his shoes. He entered the living room only to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol watching tv on the couch.

"Oh, maknae's back." Chanyeol said and grinned at Sehun. Sehun then joined them putting his self on the center to split the two.

"Yah, where did you go?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah. You just left without saying a word." Chanyeol added poking Sehun's side.

"It doesn't matter. And I'm not a baby anymore, ok?" He said and laid his back.

"We know, we know. Just tell us already. Where did you go? Are you hiding something from us? Huh?! Huh?!" Baekhyun insisted that made Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Aish hyung...here you go again. Do you really want to know?" Sehun said. Baekyeol nodded excitedly hearing this. 

"Come and I'll tell you." Sehun smirked gesturing them to come closer and they did. 

"I had...a date with Tia." Sehun whispered. They widened their eyes as they heard what just Sehun said. "Seriously?" Chanyeol muttered while Baekhyun's jaw drop. Sehun just chuckled on their reactions.

"What?" He asked and smiled innocently. "Yah...are you lying to us?" Baekhyun said narrowing his eyes on him.

"Why would you think like that? Wae? Are you jealous hyung." Sehun teased. "Of course I am!" Baekhyun pouted. 

"Yah...do you like her?" Sehun said curiously. "Wae? Jealous?" It was Baekhyun's turn to tease. Sehun just crossed his arms and look away.

"Ani." He simply said. Chanyeol grinned and poke his cheek. "We know you're lying." Chanyeol chuckled. "Aish...I'm not, ok?" He said and stood up.

"D.O. umma! Is the food ready?" Sehun called out as he went to the kitchen.

"Sehun is getting obvious, don't you think?" Chanyeol asked glancing at Baekhyun who is pouting.

"Yah! What's with you?" He said. "I miss Tia...don't you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course I do. Everybody misses her." Chanyeol said. "I wonder how their date was..." Baekhyun said curiously.

 

~~~~~~~

==Saturday noon==

 

You went to bring a homemade pack lunch for EXO since you have much time to cook for them. That night you recieved a message from Baekhyun wanting some food like Sehun's. That's why you ended to cook that much.

 

Flash back

"Huh? Who could this be?" You muttered reading the message.

 

 Unknown number

-Tia~ ^ ^ It's Baekhyun =) Kekeke~

 I'm just wondering if you can cook for us too?

 Sehun doesn't like to share his food to us -pouts-

 puhleash???  ^ __________ ^ We'll be waiting then...

 Gomawo Tia...we mish uu! Mwuah! ♥

 

"Aigoo...that dork." You said and giggled.

 

~~~~

"Ah! You're here again." The guard smiled. You nodded and talked to him for a bit until someone tap your shoulder. You turned around only to find Sehun and Baekyeol smiling like idiots.

"Oh...Sehun...hi guys." You greeted and smiled to them warmly. "Why are you here? And what's that---" But before Sehun could finish his words Baekyeol shove him away and hugged you.

"Tia!! We miss you!!!" They exclaimed happily. Sehun glared at them and you just giggled.

"Waah! Is that our lunch? Kamsahamnida!" Chanyeol said and took the plastic containers from your hand. You nodded and Sehun looked at you.

"You made lunch?" He asked but before you could answer him, Baekhyun butted in. "Tia made it specially for me." Baekhyun said moving his brows up and down.

"Special huh?" Sehun mumbled and looked away when he met your gaze. "Why don't you come inside and watch our practice? You can join our lunch too." Chanyeol said.

"Uhm...is it ok?" You asked. "Of course it's ok. C'mon!" Baekhyun said and took your hand leading you inside. "Wow..." You muttered under your breath. It was so big.

'So now she let someone else to hold her hand? Psh...' Sehun thought as he annoyingly watch you from behind.

"My hand should be the one holding yours." He mumbled softly. "Yah maknae!" Chanyeol said putting an arm around his shoulders that startled him.

'Did he hear it?' Sehun thought nervously.

"What are you mumbling there huh?" Chanyeol asked. "N-nothing." He answered. "Are you sure?" Chanyeol looked at him suspisciously.

"Yes, I am hyung." Sehun said rolling his eyes. Soon, they arrived at their practice room together with you. 'I've always wanted to be in the cloud room...' You thought smilingly.

"Everyone! Tia's here!" Baekhyun exclaimed right after entering the room with you. D.O, Kai and Suho smiled welcoming you in. Suho and D.O. gave you a group hug then pulled out smiling at you.

"Tia! Long time no see..." Kai said hugging you for awhile. Sehun furrowed his brows and softly shove Kai's shoulder.

"Yah...back off." Sehun said sending him a glare. Kai just chuckled and let go of you. "Can't I hug Tia now, huh? Sehun-ah...don't be too obvious." Kai teased which made you blush.

"A-aniya! Aish...just shut up will you?" Sehun said annoyingly pulling you out from them. "Ignore them." Sehun said and you just nodded.

"Don't you think Sehun's getting so obvious day by day?" Suho asked. "Yeah, i think so too." D.O. said cheekily. Then something popped on Chanyeol's head again.

"Guys, I have an idea! What if we make Sehun jealous? Huh? Huh?" Chanyeol said grinning widely. They all looked at him and smiled. "I didn't know you're using your head Chanyeolie~ you make me proud!" Baekhyun said at him.

"I always knew I'm a genius. AHAHA!" Chanyeol said laughing.

fansign120425_230.jpg

"Why are they so noisy?" You asked curiously looking at them still standing near the door.

"Ignore them. They're always like that." Sehun said expressionless crossing his arms.

"Oh! By the way guys! Tia cooked us lunch." Baekhyun said as he went to the center and sat on the floor while Chanyeol take out the plastic containers out from the plastic bag.

"Wah! You did? For us? You mean Sehun doesn't have his share here? Gomawo Tia-ah~" D.O. said with his cheeky smile. Sehun widened his eyes.

"What do you mean I don't have my share? If it means for US I have my share too!" Sehun scoffed. They chuckled and you just smiled at Sehun.

"They're just teasing you, pabo." You said sticking your tongue out. "I know that...you don't have to point it out." He said.

"That you're a pabo?" Kai said smirking. "Yah! You know what I meant! I meant the teasing." Sehun said and sighed. "Jinja..."

You giggled and rubbed his arm to calm him. "They're dorks so bet on it." You said and smiled. He looked at your hand that was on his arm.

"S-sorry." You muttered letting go. He just smiled. "It's ok." You blushed and nodded slowly. 'Aish...you're getting crazy Tia...' you thought.

"E-ehem! I hate to interrupt but, can we eat now?" Suho said. Sehun nodded and you all formed a big circle sitting on the floor with foods on the center.

"Tia...sit with me." Baekhyun said tugging your hand. "Uhm...ok." You said and smiled. But Sehun pulled you down and ended sitting with him.

"Yah...you shouldn't pulled me like that. My hurts..." You mumbled. He just smiled and said, "Sorry..."

"Sehun-ah...Tia's going to sit with me." Baekhyun pouted. "Sorry hyung but she already sit with me." 

"Because you forced her." Chanyeol said and Sehun just looked at him blanky. "I did not."

"Alright then...excuse me." Baekhyun said to D.O. making him move. You are now sitting between Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Ok, let's dig in!" Kai said excitedly and get his own food. "Aish you shikshin." Chanyeol said and chuckled.

"Tia...here." Chanyeol said putting some chicken on your plate. "Thank you." You said and smiled at him.

"You're always welcome." He said and winked at you. You just smiled awkwardly confused why he was acting like that to you. 

"Wow...Is Chanyeol already starting? He's good." Suho hissed to D.O. and Kai. "I know right. This is our first mission so we need to success." Kai said softly.

Sehun who saw this, looked at Chanyeol coldly with brows frowning. 'The heck...' He thought. 

"Tia..." Sehun called out and you turned to him. "Yes?"

"Can I have that instead?" Sehun pointed to the chicken Chanyeol gave to you using his lips. You find him so cute like that so you nodded smilingly.

"Thanks." He said and took it. "Yah! I gave it for Tia..." Chanyeol whined. "She doesn't like chickens so it's mine." Sehun said and you giggled.

"I didn't say I don't like chicken." You said and he shot you a glare. "Sshh...just ride on it." He muttered. You gigglingly nodded.

"Tia..." This time it's Baekhyun. He gave you his prescious eye smile. "Thank you for all of this. It's daebak!" He said and pecked your cheek. Everyone is taken back especially you and Sehun.

"Yah Baekhyun..." You muttered blushing on what he just did. The others widened their eyes and looked at each other when they saw Sehun's expression.

"Baekhyun...don't you think you did overboard?" D.O. whispered to him. "Oops..." He bit his lower lip and glanced on Sehun.

'What's this feeling?' Sehun thought when he felt a pang on his heart. You felt awkward so you broke the silence.

"Aigoo...you guys s-seriously acting weird today." You giggled awkwardly. "Yah Bacon! Why did you kissed Tia's prescious cheek, huh?" Chanyeol pouted. 

"I just want to say thank you." Baekhyun muttered. "Next time don't do it especially when I'm around." Sehun finally speak up. You glanced at him and he cupped your cheeks.

"And you..." He said coldly. You were nervous and at the same time, blushing madly on his touch. "Never let him kiss you again like that, arasseo?" He said and you nodded slowly.

"Jinja...you guys are a show off." Sehun said annoyingly as he took his handkerchief and wipe off your cheek where Baekhyun kissed you.

"Yah...why are you wiping it?" Kai asked still munching his food. "Don't talk when your mouth is full you big eater. Aish...manners." D.O. said.

"I have to. Baekhyun's saliva might have rabies." Sehun said and they laughed. 

"Yah! I don't have rabies!" Baekhyun protested with his derp face.

 

Sehun just chuckled and stood up. "Where are you going?" You asked looking up on him. "Move." He ordered.

You move slowly and he sat between you and Baekhyun. "Now that's better." Sehun said and smiled at you. "Aish you..."

"Yah~ maknae you never listen to me. I thought I said I wanted to sit with Tia?" Baekhyun pouted. "I'm afraid you'll do weird again. So NO." Sehun said and continue to eat his food.

"Sehun-ah...couldn't be you're...jealous?" Suho said and Sehun almost choked his food. You almost spit your drink hearing this.

'Sehun? Jealous? It's impossible...' You thought. You glanced at him waiting for an answer.

"A-ani!" Sehun said defensively. "Then why are you so affected? We caught you many times shoting glares." D.O. said and chuckled.

"T-that's not true! Aish hyung...it's just obvious that you guys are flirting to Tia. I'm just doing this because we have to respect her, ok? She's a girl." Sehun reasoned.

"Righttt~" They said and chuckled. "You don't have to explain that long maknae." Suho said and smiled. "Pfft...whatever." You just smiled and continue to eat.

'Could they be right? Is he really jealous? Then that means...no, no. It can't be' You thought.

'I'm not jealous, am I? Aish...what's wrong with you Oh Sehun?' Sehun thought.

"Mission Success." Kai said softly with food on his mouth causing some bits of food to spit.

"Eeww..." D.O. said with a disgusted face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hi ^ ^ I hope you guys will like this update = ^ ___________________ ^ =

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED =)

[IMG]