Breakfast

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

*Arf!*

A barked called out. You slowly opened your eyes trying to adjust on the light. You squinted and saw Nasoo who struggles to climb up on your bed. You giggled and took him.

"Good morning handsome." You greeted and brushed your noses together. You let him go and he started to jump around. You smiled and remembered why.

"Ah, you want us to have a walk now?" You asked and he barked. You giggled and nodded. "Arraso." You came off from your bed and a handsome face greeted you.

"Good morning Se Hunie~" You greeted and kissed his lips. Nope, he's not there but only his big poster that is hanging on your wall. You smiled before taking a bath.

 

~~~~

 

You are now ready to go already with your hair on loose. You're wearing a pink blouse and denim shorts. 

 

 

"Nasoo~ Come here boy." You said and he complied. You then took off his bandana and changed it into a new one. It was color blue. You smiled and put on a braid rope dog leash on his neck.

"Let's go." You said and he excitedly wiggles his tail.

"Mom! I'm taking Nasoo for a walk. We'll be back later, ok?" You said wearing your snickers and dragged your dog with you.

 

~~~~~

 

"Se Hun-ah...wake up now." Suho, his roommate shook his body trying to wake him up. It was the 3rd time Suho attempt to wake him.

"Yah, he's still not up?" Baekhyun asked as he entered their room. Suho shook his head and pointed to the sleeping body. "Maybe he's really tired. You know this kid, he practices a lot." Suho explained.

"Let me handle him." Baekhyun said and pulled the sleeves of his jacket. "Yah! Se Hunie~ wake up!" Baekhyun said filled with aegyo jumping up and down on Se Hun's bed.

"What the..." Se Hun opened his eyes and saw the dork jumping up and down. It made him dizzy. "Aish hyung...stop that!" Se Hun whined covering his ears obviously irritated by the sound Baekhyun's using.

"Then get your off the bed and go take a bath. We're having our practice today and pictorial later." Baekhyun said. 

"I'm up, I'm up. Aish hyung, can't you just wake me nicer? My head's spinning because of your jumping." Se Hun said and took his towel.

"Suho did, but it didn't seem to affect you." Se Hun glanced at Suho who's smilingly nodded. Se Hun then put up a blank face showing a peace sign.

"Suho hyung, sorry about troubling you. But please, next time don't let Baekhyun hyung do the job. He makes me dizzy." Se Hun said and pretended like he was throwing up.

"Yah!" Baekhyun took his pillow and throw it to him. But luckily Se Hun dodges it. 

"You missed hyung." Se Hun said and did a merong before running to their bathroom. "Aish, that kid." Baekhyun muttered which made Suho laughed.

"I think our playful maknae is back. Just let him be. Maybe we can ask for buing buing later." Suho said and Baekhyun put up a grin on his face.

"I like that."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

==At the Park==

"Wah, look over there Nasoo! There are dogs too." You said pointing to the other side of the park. The dog tilted his head and watch the other dogs play.

"Do you want to play with them?" You asked him and he just continue walking somewhere else.

'Aish, he's getting really arrogant. He's the only dog i know who don't want to play with the others like him...' You thought as you puffed your cheeks following him wherever he wants to go.

After walking in the park, You decided to grab some breakfast since you haven't eaten anything before you left your house. But before that, You saw some girls following some men who just came out from a van.

They were holding there phones trying to take some pictures or videos. 'I wonder why they do that...' You thought but  was startled when a girl not just far from you, started to scream like a fangirl.

"EXO oppas!" She yelled and run to the opposite street. 'EXO? Omo!' Your eyes then quickly shift to them who just entered the building. You looked up and your jaw opened.

'Is this SM's building? Are they here to practice?' You thought. "That means..." You unconscouisly smiled when a specific person came into your mind.

"Se Hun-ah..." You muttered still smiling. But then, your stomach's starts to grumble. "Aish...i'm hungry." You pouted and your dog totally agrees with you.

You saw a fast food nearby so you decided to go there. 'Hmm...what to buy?' You asked yourself. 'Should I buy for them too? But Se Hun said he doesn't like sharing...what to do?' 

"Excuse me miss, are you going to order?" The lady asked and you nodded shyly. You ended up buying burgers, fries and hot chocos. You eat yours before making your way on the opposite street.

"Excuse me young lady, where do you think you're going?" The guard asked when you peeked inside the entrance door.

"Ah, hello." You greeted smiling at him. His expression suddenly changed and greeted you back. "Oh, hi. Why are you here by the way?" He asked.

"Oh, i just want to ask if I can enter inside? I just want to give this to the EXO. They're my friends. Is it ok?" You said showing the plastic. 'Please say yes...'

"Is that so? I'm sorry I can't let you in, but I can give it to them if you want." He said instead. You pouted feeling disappointed not to see them.

"Oh, ok. Thank you mister guard." You said handing him the plastic before making your way back to your home.

 

~~~~~

 

♪Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me.♪

Se Hun was panting with sweat all over his neck and forehead. Same goes for the others. After that, they took a rest for awhile when Se Hun feels hungry.

"I'm hungry hyungs. Can we go out for awhile?" Se Hun said. Suho patted his head and stood up. "Ok then, food it is." He said when the door of their practice room suddenly opened.

 

"Yah boys, you got some delivery." Their manager said as he entered the room with plastic on his hands.

 

"Wah~ Your so cool!" Chanyeol said taking some food inside. "Hot choco? This is great." D.O. said taking one.

 

"Yah! Can you give some for me? I'm really hungry." Se Hun whined and take his part. "Yah manager hyung, thanks for the breakfast." Suho said and they all said thanks.

 

"Yah, don't thank me. I didn't buy this for you." He said and they look at him.

 

"Where these foods came from then?" Baekhyun asked. "The guard gave me that when I entered the building. He said a girl with a dog wants to give you guys this. She said she's your friend."

 

"Friend? Could it be..."

 

"Tia." Se Hun said and a smile crept into his face. "Right! She's the only one who gave us breakfast. Wah...i hope she really come to give this personally." Kai said.

 

'That girl...i thought I said I don't like sharing? Still...she's...making me miss her more' Se Hun thought smiling as he eats his food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short update guys. I was busy because it's my cousin's wedding tomorrow. And we need to go to her place today too. So  i hope you guys can wait until I update =)

@fyeahbridges: I'll try =)

@imaginary-aria: I'm glad you like my story ^ ^ thank you and I will try my best to update more =D