Beautiful Swan

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"WoOohOoo!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun excitedly cheered as they saw the boat that will tour them around. "Man this is awesome!" Chanyeol stated in awe. All of them were amazed too.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on!" Baekhyun said and as he stepped on the boat. All of them followed and chuckled. "Such dorks." You mumbled giggling.

"Do you want to stay there?" Se Hun said annoyingly that snapped you back to your senses. "Oh, I'm coming." You said and smiled.

"Here, it's slippery." He said and offered his hand. You took it gladly and smiled at him. 'Gosh...can't she stop smiling?'Se Hun thought although he likes it.

"I wanna go up." You said and stepped on the stair case. "Do-----do you need company?" Se Hun asked hesitantly. You smiled and nodded. 'If it's you of course I wouldn't say no' You thought.

"Wah...we're moving." You said and feel the fresh air. "Of course we're moving. If the boat didn't, then there's no point on riding this thing." Se Hun said sarcastically and sat on the railing with his crossed arms.

"Aish..." You muttered. Se Hun chuckled softly and stood up to stand beside you.

"I'm kidding." He said staring at you. "I know. I'm a strong girl so you don't have to worry." You said and did a merong. Se Hun just turned his gaze on the water.

 

==Downstairs of the boat==

 

"What are they doing up their?" Kai asked and they shrugged.

"Should we check on them?" D.O. asked. "Nah...Just let them be. They need their time alone." Baekhyun said.

"That's right! For now, let's just enjoy!' Chanyeol said pumping his fist on the air.

"Wah! Guys! They serve food!" Sunhwa exclaimed when the food was served on the table. "Woah..." They drooled already just seeing those tasty sea foods.

 

=Back to Tihun=

 

"So...Sunhwa told me that this is your last day here?" Se Hun started. You glanced at him and bit your lower lip nodding sadly.

"Thanks." He said. You looked at him confusedly as you tilted your head. "Thanks for...?"

"For making my summer interesting." Se Hun said throwing his gaze somewhere else. You smiled widely and nodded. 'Waaaah! I made his summer interesting...god, I really don't want to leave' you thought.

"So, I hope you'll enjoy today." He said. 

"Is this the surprise that Sunhwa’s telling me?" You asked him. He nodded putting his hands inside his pockets. 

"Thank you." You said and gave him your sweetest smile. 'Beautiful...' Se Hun thought. He cleared his throat to compose his self.

"Yeah. Don't mention it. So you better enjoy it or else I'll throw you in the water." Se Hun said and started walking downstairs.

"What did he just said?" You muttered and shot him a glare. "YAH!" You then followed behind him while Se Hun just hid his smile.

 

==30 minutes later==

 

"Waah! We're hereee!!!" They all yelled excitedly as they jump off of the boat. Their tour guide then greeted them and started to guide them along.

'Where's Se Hun?' You thought looking for him. "Tia..." a husky voice called out and you turned from where it came from.

 

Click

 

Se Hun smiled after he captures a photo of you. "Yah...what do you think you're doing?" You said but deep inside you're jumping in joy. 'He took a picture of me. Yayy!!!'

"What do you think? I'm taking pictures of course. You just really need to use your head sometimes." Se Hun said and shook his head slowly.

"Hey...I use my head too you know. You just have to stop being sarcastic." You scoffed and he chuckled.

"Yah! You two! Are you coming or not?!" Sunhwa called out. They were far already as the tour continues. 

"I'll follow behind." Se Hun said and you walked first. "We're coming!" You yelled happily skipping. Se Hun smiled and took several candid of you and he smiled as he scanned the pictures.

 

~~~~

 

"Well as you can see, this is the oldest cave of this island. It has many rock forms inside." The tour guide explained and they nodded as they were trying to understand every detail.

Se Hun grabs a hold on his camera again that was hanging on his neck. He took a picture of the cave and of course...you.

"Are there bats living there too?" D.O. asked. The tour guide smiled. "Yes. Thousands of bats live inside the cave with 3 different species."

"Oh...so is there any possibility that Batman's inside too?" Baekhyun asked and they laughed leaving the tour guide dumbfounded.

"Eh?" 

"I'm kidding." Baekhyun said but the tour guide still doesn't get it. 

"Ok! Let's take some memories. Yah Se Hun-ah. Can you take pictures of us?" Suho said and Se Hun nodded.

They all positioned and Se Hun was ready to take picture of them. "1, 2, 3...Kimchi." He said in a monotone voice and they all smiled happily.

"Yah! Another one." Chanyeol said and Se Hun rolled his eyes. He position his eyes on the camera and focused it to take picture, but---for only one person.

Se Hun smiled when he successfully took another picture of you. "Yah! How was it? Did we look good in it?" Kai asked and Se Hun just nodded. He glanced at you and smiled.

'His smile is really beautiful...' You thought and smiled back.

Throughout the tour, everyone enjoyed especially Se Hun. He was just too busy taking pictures of you. All of them were already back on the boat after the tour. All are ready to take their lunch.

"Hmm..." You saw Se Hun busy with his camera so you came towards him. 

"Yah...you're sweating already. Here." You said and handed him a towel. He looked at it and returned his gaze to his camera. 

"Just wipe it off. My hands are busy." He said. "You're getting bossy sometimes." You said but still complied and smiled. You stopped when you heard giggles.

"Eeeh~ I feel like ants are biting me." Kai said.

"Yeah, I think too much of sweet things already around here." Sunhwa said and giggled along with the others. Se Hun narrowed his eyes and spoke up.

"You guys are just imagining things." Se Hun said and glanced at you. He smiled and dragged you upstairs.

"Yah! You're taking Tia away again!" Chanyeol yelled at him.

"Aish...our maknae is a one selfish man." Suho said and shook his head slowly. All of them nodded in agreement.

 

==Upstairs==

 

"Yah...why did you bring me here?" You asked and pouted. He glanced at you and took a shot. He smiled while looking at his camera.

"I need company. And there noisy down there." He explained. 

"Is that really is? Or...."

"Or what?" He asked. 

"Or you only want to solo me alone." You said and move your brows up and down. He furrowed his brows and chuckled.

"Yah...Knowing that you like me doesn't mean I'll return that feelings back." He said and playfully poked your forehead. You rubbed your forehead and pouted.

"I didn't say anything like that." You muttered. He just smirked and took a shot again. 

"Yah! Could you please stop taking pictures of me?" You said and covered your face with your hands.

"Why not? I can do anything I want." He said and took another one. "I'm an ugly duckling remember?" You said and he stopped taking pictures.

Se Hun smiled and took your hands away from your face. "You're no ugly duckling." He said.

"You're a one beautiful swan." He said with his husky voice. You were totally lost from his eyes looking at yours so deeply. 'He said I'm beautiful... oh my god, my heart just can't stop pounding...'

"Se Hun~ah..." You mumbled and it snapped him back to reality. "I...uh...erm." He cleared his throat scratching the back of his head.

"Let's go down and eat." Se Hun said trying to avoid. "Yah, you said I'm beautiful." You teased while following along.

"Oh shut up." He said and it made you giggled. 'Why did I just say that?' Se Hun thought and sighed.

"Still---you said I'm beautiful." You said and smiled sweetly. "Whatever." He muttered annoyingly while you giggled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayooo! = ^ ____________________________ ^ = I hope you guys enjoy this chap =)

And oh, currently the highest vote for the bet is (3 weeks) XD LOL, well...let's just know what happens. ^ ^

Sorry if I can't reply to your comments guys but, If you do wish to dance Gee then I won't stop you :P

Kekeke! Let's dance it together...♪gee, gee, gee, gee baby! baby! babe!♫

 

==THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS==

ENJOY