So Close...

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

You went outside your cabin and saw a familiar figure sitting beside the door. He was wearing his sun glasses with his poker face. You smiled knowing who it is. You sat beside him glancing.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I felt bored there."

"Don't you'll get bored more here alone by yourself?" You continued and rest your chin on your knees.

"I won't. You're here already." He said and glanced smiling at you. You blushed and slightly punched him.

"Yah Se Hun~ah. I don't know what got into you." You said and crumpled your face. He chuckled and took his sun glasses off a bit.

"What do you mean by that huh?" He asked you and narrowed his eyes leaning closer to you.

"You were a grouch earlier but now...you're...different." You explained. He raises a brow and smiled. "You're weird." He mumbles.

"You're weirder." You said and stuck your tongue out. He ruffled your hair and smiled. 'What's into him? Why is he suddenly became so friendly'

"I like it more when you smile you know. Not that grumpy face you were giving me when we walk." You said.

"Because I'm getting more handsome?" He said emphasizing the word 'more' and grinned. You laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"Nope. You're getting cuter." You explained and giggled. "Ooww...YAH!" He yelled that made you startled.

"Why do you always like to hurt me??" He asked and rubbed his cheeks painfully. He was like a baby that is about to cry. You smiled cupping his cheeks and faced it on your direction.

"I'm sorry." You muttered caressing his cheeks softly. Se Hun was taken aback by your actions but he loves it. Feeling your hands warming his cheeks so tenderly...he was completely lost in his mind.

'Pink...' He said in his thoughts as his eyes were lost looking on your lips. He gulped, his heart started to beat faster when his body unconsciously leaned slowly.

"S-Se Hun?" You stuttered leaning backward slowly when he's getting closer. You blushed madly knowing his face is just centimeters away from yours. 'Oh my god...this is definitely dream come true...' You thought.

He was ready to capture your lips when...

"TIA!!! LET'S GO SWIM!!!" Sunhwa burst out opening the door with towel in her hands. You and Se Hun both jerked up and retreat from each other.

"Yah! You startled us!" You said clutching your chest in surprise. Your heart was beating so fast. Was it because of Se Hun...or because of the outburst of Sunhwa?

"Oh...sorry. Heheh, you guys can continue. Sorry for disturbing." Sunhwa said and smiled sheepishly. You glanced at Se Hun who blushed and looked away. "Uhm...it's ok. I'm l-leaving by the way." Se Hun said and stood up. He offered his hand and helped you stand on your feet.

"Later tonight then?" He said and you blushingly nodded. He smiled for the last time before putting his glasses on and left. You sighed and glanced at Sunhwa who's having her peace sign.

"Peace?" She said and smiled sheepishly. "We were so close Sunhwa..." You pouted.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

==Se Hun and Suho's cabin==

 

"Aish...what's wrong with you Se Hun?" He muttered under his breath. "I hope she's not mad."  He then recalled what happened earlier and he unconsciously smiled.

"So close...ugh." He let out a big sigh and scratched his head. "Why am i frustrated anyway? She's not like my girlfriend or what. She's just.....a someone." He lay on his bed closing his eyes.

"Someone...special?" Suho's voiced was heard out of nowhere. "Huh?" Se Hun opened his eyes and saw Suho who is smiling with his head popped in the window.

"Yah hyung! What are you doing there?" Se Hun asked and sat up. "I'm....eavesdropping?" Suho said and chuckled. Se Hun rolled his eyes and lay back again.

"So...you like her huh?" Suho said as he entered through the window. "Don't ask me hyung. I don't even know myself." Se Hun said and sighed.

"Then let me answer it for you. I know you always do have this thing for her." Suho explained and smiled. Se Hun looked at him for a moment before looking away. Suho sighed and ruffled his hair.

"You see, you're so stubborn. Why can't you just admit it? You know we always support our maknae." Suho said.

"I don't have anything to admit hyung." Se Hun muttered staring at the ceiling. The words of Suho is messing his thoughts.

"She's just...a friend. A friend that can make me happy. Yes, that's all." Se Hun said and nodded approving to his words. Suho shook his head and smiled at him.

"You're still a baby I see. You need to grow up now dear maknae." Suho teased. Se Hun glared at him and hit him with the pillow.

"I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a man!" Se Hun said which only caused Suho to laugh. Se Hun was just tired to argue anymore. "Whatever hyung. Pfft."

[So cuteeee!!! =^____________________^=]

 

~~~~~~~~

 

==That night==

 

"I'm hungry." Sunhwa said clutching her tummy and pouted. You giggled and gave her a hot dog you were grilling. The boys were having fun playing, well...except for Se Hun.

He keeps staring at you and it made you blushed. 'What's with this guy?' You thought but you can't help to smile.

[Why so Hot Se Hun~ah?]

394562_464889063544849_627122053_n.jpg

 

"Can I have one?" He asked approaching you and pointed to hot dogs. You smiled and handed him one. "Sure." You said. He smiled back and nodded.

"Guys! It's time for entertainment!" Chanyeol called out. You then stopped whatever you're doing. "Tia..." Se Hun said and patted the space beside him.

"Thanks." You said as you sat beside him. "Yah! I want to hear two moons." Sunhwa requested. Chanyeol and Kai approvingly smiled. You glanced at Se Hun and he sighed.

"Yah Se Hun-ah! We have a request. C'mon now." Chanyeol said and pulled him up. You all clapped your hands and listened. You were amazed on how good they are on rapping. But of course, you listen attentively when it's Se Hun's part.

"You like it?" He asked and sat beside you after the performance. "Yeah." You said and smiled. The entertainment went on and on until Se Hun heard you yawned.

"Sleepy?" He asked. You gently rub your eyes and nodded.

"Here." He gently pulled your head and landed it on his shoulder. "Just rest for awhile." He muttered and you smilingly closed your eyes. 'He smells so good'

In no time, you fell asleep. Se Hun stared at you lovingly until he heard giggles. He narrowed his eyes on Chanyeol and Baekhyun who is mimicking him and you.

"Just sleep for awhile Bacon." Chanyeol said as he pulled Baekhyun's head on his shoulder. "Thank you Yeolie~" Baekhyun said and chuckled. Everyone laughed and Se Hun annoyingly kicked sands on them.

"Oh shut up." Se Hun said. They chuckled and Sunhwa patted his shoulder. "It's ok Se Hun. Just cherish your moment for now. We'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon since it's our last day here.

"Last?" Se Hun frowned when he heard that. "Yeah. Our trip is only good for 3 days and 2 nights." Sunhwa explained.

"Ooh...that's bad. It's fun that you guys are here. Since you two the only ones who know EXO's here." D.O. said and pouted.

"Yeah, we will definitely miss you guys." Kai added. Se Hun just kept silent until an idea came into his head.

"Sunhwa, are you guys free tomorrow morning?" Se Hun suddenly asked. Sunhwa tilted her head and nodded.

"Good. Let's have fun tomorrow then." Se Hun said and glanced on your sleeping figure. 'I'll make you happy on your last day together with me...' Se Hun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys! Mianhe...mianhe *bows* Sorry for not updating lately. I was weak those days but now i recovered ^ ^

Hope you guys enjoy and please don't forget to leave comments =)

 

==THANKS FOR LEAVING COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS==