Daehyun ~ innocent namja

Dream High 3

5th member : Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun

BAP's main vocalist

Ideal type : innocent girls like IU

Last member to be in BAP


Background :

 

Family moved from Busan to Seoul to expand their food business, after 2 years, the business expanded and their popularity increased incredibly turning it into Korea's number 1 food company. After that, Daehyun decided that he wanted to be an idol.

Therefore, he auditioned at TS Entertainment with the song 'Baby Baby' by 4men. The CEO loved Daehyun's voice and made him a trainee for 2 years then he was placed in BAP and debuted with BAP after 7 more months of training.

 

Family background :

 

His parents wondered if being an idol was the right thing for Daehyun but after seeing how much he wanted to become an idol and also after seeing how good his voice was, his parents and his younger brother agreed to it.

His younger brother is in middle school right now and also a trainee in TS Entertainment. His relationship with his brother is very good and the two brothers are very close. Whenever, Daehyun calls, his brother is the first one to talk to him, that's how strong their bond is.

 

Personality :

 

He is an innocent, modest, happy go lucky, kind person but sometimes his kindness is mistaken and girls tend to think that he is a playboy. Despite his strong looks and appearance, he is very sensitive inside and doesn't take jokes very lightly. 

He appreciates any advice and believes that there is a good in everyone, he helps everyone even people who may have or bullied him in the past. His personality has made him very popular amongst the BAP members and also his fellow classmates at Kirin Academy.

However, when he gets really angry, no-one can stop him.