Park Jiyeon ~ photogenic queenka

Dream High 3

2nd Character ~ Park Jiyeon

T-ara's visual and main dancer

Height : 167 cm

Blood type : AB

 

 

Background:

Ever since the age of 10, she really wanted to be an actress however she wanted to do it with her own individual self and hated using her parents' connections. She was an independent girl from the start.

She took on many little roles in a few family dramas, then eventually she won the Smart Model Contest and modelled school uniforms alongside the SHINEE members. She fell for Yoo Seungho since Hong Gil Dong, her first kiss was with Yoo Seungho too, however, she realised that he already had a girlfriend and she started removing him from her life.

After she won the contest, the CEO of CCM contacted her and asked her to come to an interview. She auditioned with a dance with the song 'Wait a minute' by Cat Dolls and she passed with flying colours.  The CEO decided to place her in T-ara and because the CEO wanted her to become famous quickly, he made her collaborate with Davichi and Seeya, T-ara's company mates.

Family background:

Her parents are very rich, they are very supportive towards her choice of career and are always thinking of ways to promote T-ara and especially Jiyeon. Jiyeon's father is the head at Kirin Academy while her mother is a well-known actress herself.

Her twin brother is modelling clothes and shoes for very big brands and is looking forward to doing some more work in the modelling industry and wants to join the music industry.

 Personality:

She is a very happy, adorable and cheerful girl but she is similar to her character in Dream High 2 as she is short-tempered and becomes really angry when she thinks that people are looking at her just due to her parents. She is dependent on her group members and loves them a lot.

She is very popular and she realises that fact ,therefore, whenever she feels that someone is ing or back-stabbing her, she becomes very rude and shows who's the boss. Due to facing many criticism at a young age due to the  collaboration with Davichi and Seeya, she wants to improve herself every time.

She is very determined to grow up and show the World what she is capable of,  but that is affecting her health. She tries to restrict herself from eating junk foods like fried chicken and exercises 4 hours a day just to lose weight which has caused her to faint in a few occassions.

She loves taking Selcas and is known as  the photogenic queen, her best friends iare IU and Luna,she is very friendly meaning that everyone wants to be her friend, she is the most popular girl at Kirin Academy and is liked upon by lots of male idols.

 


Lots of people voted for Jiyeon unnie so here it is ^^

 

Who's the next character?