Friends atlast

Dream High 3

 

"What are we eating? Be prepared to lose all of your money" Jieun giggled.

 

"I knew I shouldn't have been nice" Myungsoo said.

 

"I like the nice you better though" Jieun smiled.

 

"So..what do you think of Jiyeon?" Jieun asked Myungsoo.

 

"Jiyeon? Are you jealous?" Myungsoo chuckled.

 

Jieun shooked her head.

 

"Its...just that..I can't tell you..hurry up and answer" Jieun urged.

 

"I do. Ok?" Myungsoo lied angrily.

 

"Chincha?" Jieun said with shock.

 

"Ofcourse not. I hardly talk to that girl" Myungsoo said.

 

"..Tell her.." Jieun confessed.

 

"What?" Myungsoo said.

 

"Tell her..that you don't like her..it will be better for everyone that way" Jieun answered.

 

Myungsoo laughed.

 

"Are you serious?" Myungsoo spoke.

 

Jieun looked at him, she nodded.

 

"You don't have the right to hurt someone's feelings without..even knowing them first! Get to know her and if you don't like her then just tell her straight ok?" Jieun shouted.

 

"Tell her straight? Do you know how much it hurts the person who's going to hear the words..I hate you or I don't like you? Do you know their pain?" Myungsoo shouted back.

 

Jieun tried controlling her tears.

 

"Rather than knowing that you were lying all along..knowing the truth is much better. It allows you to move on with your life and not dwell on those people who hurt you" Jieun answered.

 

Myungsoo scoffed.

 

"Give her a chance. She deserves atleast that much for liking someone like you" Jieun said and walked off while wiping her tears.

 

Myungsoo turned his hand into a fist and went into a club.

 

As soon as he got in there, he started hitting the person he first saw.

 

Suddenly a whole group of men started beating him up, they were too many and too strong for him.

 

Everybody looked at him in shock then a couple of bodyguards came and threw him out.

 

"Myungsoo!" Jieun called out in shock.

 

The bodyguards went back inside and Jieun tried to help Myungsoo but Myungsoo didn't budge..he wouldn't let her help him.

 

"Why did you come back?" Myungsoo said coldly.

 

"Cause whatever you do is none of my business...I just wanted to tell her that if you lose her, she won't come back" Jieun answered and was about to walk off when Myungsoo fell on the ground.

 

"Myungsoo!" she called out and helped him get up.

 

Myungsoo looked at her and scoffed.

 

"What? Is it so bad to see that I care for you?" Jieun shouted angrily.

 

"Care?" Myungsoo mumbled.

 

"Not care..you feel sorry for me right?" Myungsoo removed her hands and walked at the front.

 

"Is it too bad to hear that I actually care for you and not feel sorry? Is it that bad?" Jieun shouted.

 

Myungsoo looked at her and pinned her to the wall.

 

Jieun touched Myungsoo's scars and  areas in the face where he was bleeding.

 

"We have to treat you before more blood comes out" Jieun said while tugging onto Myungsoo's hoodie but he wouldn't budge.

 

He kept staring at her...at her lips.

 

She looked at him nervously.

 

"I hate it when your right. My place or yours?" Myungsoo said while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.

 

"Secret are having a party with BAP to celebrate their last episode.." Jieun answered.

 

"You should go" Myungsoo said and started walking away.

 

"I can make it in time but first your place!" JIeun urged.

 

Myungsoo smiled and walked towards INFINITE's dorm.

 

"Where is everybody?" Jieun questioned once they entered the dorm.

 

"Japan" Myungsoo answered.

 

"So you are living here all alone? For how long?" she asked.

 

"A month" Myungsoo replied.

 

"Chincha? So lucky!!" Jieun said.

 

Myungsoo took out the first aid kit, Jieun drenched some cotton in some warm water and started off by wiping all the blood from his bruises.

 

Then she used plasters to cover it.

 

"Good as new" Jieun smiled.

 

Jieun looked at him.

 

"Friends?" she said holding her hand out.

 

Myungsoo smiled.

 

"That's a yes then. I will come by later after the party finishes, cook something delicious for me, you still owe me!!" Jieun smiled and left.

 

"I like you, Song Jieun" Myungsoo said and smiled.