I like you.

Dream High 3

Jiyeon's POV :

 

"I don't really know you so I can't really evaluate you" the boy infront of me said as he rubbed his neck in embarassment.

 

"But your acting skills...they are daebaek~" he said as he showed a thumps up.

 

I smiled.

 

Suddenly he turned his gaze towards Himchan and a girl.

 

She seems familiar.

 

"Jieun! Himchan!" Daehyun signalled them to join us.

 

They got a detention on their first day..do they even care about school?

 

Suddenly Myungsoo came through the door.

 

He looked at me and we made eye contact for a second then he turned his head away.

 

That...aigoo...that boy gives me a headache...but I think I like him just like that.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo walked towards me.

 

"Mr Kim wants me to work with you for today" he said to that girl.

 

Why doesn't he notice me?

 

The girl looked puzzled.

 

"I'll come"  I stood up.

 

"No." he coldly said.

 

It shocked me...I knew he was cold but not this cold.

 

"Come" Myungsoo lent his hand out to her.

 

She nodded and stood up.

 

"Do you want to me to come with  you?" Himchan asked her.

 

She quickly shook her head.

 

She likes Myungsoo too? Fine, I have a new rival.

 

The two had to go to a different room because we didn't have enough seats in this room.

 

I turned my gaze towards the two boys.

 

"How do you guys know her?" I asked.

 

"We're from the same company, as you know she's the main vocalist of Secret and  also the same age as us two" Himchan answered.

 

Same company huh? Main vocalist too. Interesting.

 

"Do you like her?" I asked.

 

"Ofcourse, she's our girl best friend you know~ We have been together since middle school so we are close" Daehyun answered.

 

"But Himchan here used to ditch us everytime Yongguk hyung appeared" Daehyun blurted out.

 

Yongguk? The rapper? Does Himchan like Yongguk or Jieun?

 

"Why?" I turned my gaze towards Himchan.

 

"I didn't want to ruin Yongguk and Jieun's moments you know" Himchan answered shyly.

 

"What moments?" Daehyun questioned.

 

"You know what moments!" Himchan looked at Daehyun.

 

"Yongguk thinks her as his sister and Jieun thinks of him as her brother, you didn't know that? That's why they have a sister/brother bracelet each." Daehyun said.

 

"What? I thought that was a boyfriend/girlfriend bracelet though" Himchan said.

 

Daehyun laughed at the clueless Himchan.

 

Bingo!

 

"Why don't you give Jieun some hints~ And then if she likes you back, she will understand those hints" I suggested.

 

"That's a good idea" Himchan said.

 

Daehyun nodded.

 

Myungsoo's POV :

 

We reached an empty classroom.

 

"Let me start" Jieun said as she stared at me.

 

Fine. Let's hear what you have to say.

 

"Your arrogant, selfish, delusional,liar, cheater and even more!" she shouted.

 

"Cute face, big mouth huh?" I spoke.

 

"Do you think you are so great?" I said.

 

"You got lost trying to find the Academy, I mean who does that? 'Normal' people use common sense and  come to the Academy's tour which was yesterday, and you have the guts to say that I am all that?" I said.

 

What a great speech.

 

I was about to leave when I saw tears building in her eyes.

 

I could see her staring at me.

 

"You are right, I am not like 'normal' people I don't have common sense but atleast I don't waste a fellow student's time by giving them wrong directions just because they wanted to scare someone!" she shouted.

 

It was like a slap in the face..I felt guilty but I couldn't show my emotions.

 

I laughed and stood up.

 

"Guess 'some' people take things to seriously." I then walked off.

 

I walked along the corridor and saw Jiyeon hiding as she saw me.

 

"I already saw you~" I said to her.

 

She came out from the wall.

 

"I like you. Let's go out" she said.

 

I smiled.

 

"Sure, let's go out" I answered then walked off.

 

Girls want to go out with Kim Myungsoo right? Let's see how much they like going out with a rebel.