Chin Chin Festival

Dream High 3

Soyeon+T-Ara.jpgtumblr_ksdvetiHEV1qa68bs.jpg

 

 

Soyeon's POV :

 

"Talk to the person behind you, evaluate each other, what are you good and bad points for the rest of the lesson. This is to make sure everybody knows each other." Mr Kim said.

 

"Who's behind me?" I wondered as I turned around.

 

My eyes widened when I saw Kyuhyun smirking.

 

"Just my luck! Urgh!" I thought.

 

"Unnie~" Jiyeon said shyly.

 

She was partnered with the Daehyun kid, he's quite handsome...so jealous. And I am here stuck with the devil urgh.

 

I looked to the side ¬¬.

 

"What?!" I said as I saw him looking at me.

 

"Short-tempered, Easily jealous, Ignorant, Arrogant, Show-off....there's a lot more" Kyuhyun said.

 

I scoffed.

 

"Is that all of  your negative points? You are meant to point out my negative point not yours~" I stuck my tongue out.

 

Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

"Are you angry cause you came second in the Chin Chin festival and I came first?" I asked.

 

This had been bugging me for years.

 

"What? You remember that?" he chuckled.

 

"Its not that?" I asked feeling surprised.

 

He poked my forehead.

 

"A real babo~" he smiled.

 

I smiled.

 

Atleast it's not akward anymore.

 

"Its...cause...you forgot all about us...when you left SM" he finally spoke.

 

"What?!" I stood up.

 

I sat back down when  I saw everybody staring at me.

 

"I never forgot you. Everytime I contacted you, it just said that the phone number didn't exist anymore. When I went to your dorm, I found out that you had moved...what was I meant to do?" I explained.

 

His eyes widened.

 

He face-palmed himself.

 

"Why didn't I think like that?" he mumbled.

 

I crossed my arms as I felt annoyed.

 

"I am sorry Soyeon ah...I didn't think about that...I just thought you ignored me.

 

He held his head down.

 

He seems really serious.

 

"That's alright. Friends?" I said.

 

"When were we not friends?" he chuckled.

 

I laughed.

 

"You still have a lot of negative points though~" Kyuhyun said.

 

"What? Let me start with yours. Big headed, Violent, Evil, Chatterbox, Too tall, umm...and more!" I said.

 

Kyuhyun laughed.

 

"What?" I said.

 

"You haven't changed" he replied.

 

I smiled back at the compliment.

 

Suddenly, Himchan and Jieun entered the room.

 

"Detention!" Mr Kim shouted.

 

"Yup~" they said cheerfully and even high-fived each other before sitting down.

 

"They remind me of us..fearless" Kyuhyun spoke.

 

"I thought they were mad for a while..but I guess so..they are like us during high school~" I smiled.