Where's Jieun?

Dream High 3

It was 30 minutes past 8 and everyone was in the classrooms  talking to their friends about how excited they were about  being back at Kirin.

 

Suddenly a blonde boy ran towards a girl who was busy listening to her IPOD.

 

"Jiyeon ah...where's IU?" Yoseob panted heavily.

 

"You claim to be Jieun's fanboy and you don't even know she's in Japan? She won't be back until 3 months" Jiyeon answered.

 

"What?!" Yoseob's jaw dropped.

 

"Aigoo, I am in the same class as you this year too" Yoseob said disappointedly as he sat beside her.

 

"Ya! Do you know many people die to be in the same class as me?" Jiyeon protested.

 

Yoseob chuckled then turned towards Jiyeon.

 

He poked her cheeks.

 

"Jiyeon ah, kwenchana? You lost a lot of weight..are you eating alright?" Yoseob said worriedly.

 

"Ya! I will tell Jieun that you are hitting on me!" Jiyeon said to change the subject and removed Yoseob's hand of her face.

 

"So much for being worried, I won't be worried anymore" Yoseob said.

 

"But Jiyeon ah...take care of yourself~" Yoseob smiled making Jiyeon blush a bit.

 

Jiyeon nodded.

 

"Yang Yoseob, stop being childish and go to your boyfriend Kikwang" Soyeon joked.

 

Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

 

"Seriously! He's calling for you" Soyeon added.

 

"Why am I always the girl in the relationship" Yoseob moaned and walked outside to find Kikwang.