Kim Himchan ~ popular ullzang

Dream High 3

7th Character : Kim Himchan

 

 

BAP's rapper, vocalist and visual

Second oldest, same age as Yong Guk

DOB : April 19 1990

Ullzang, appeared in BestNine (alongside Joon,Jaehyo,CN Blue's Yonghwa and Jonghyun)

 


Background

 

Himchan was a very popular student during middle school and high school,  he is very talkative and also a chatterbox. Everyone in Kirin Acadamy knows him.

 

He was chosen as one of the best ullzang in Seoul out of 9 others which included Mblaq's Lee Joon, Block B's Jaehyo, CN Blue's Yonghwa and CN Blue's Jonghyun. He used to study in a korean traditional music school and loved both hip hop & western music.

 

He was approached by one of the directors from TS Entertainment and was asked to attend an audition, after the auditon, he was made a trainee and featured in many different things including Song Jieun's 'Going Crazy' mv before debut.

Family background

 

His  parents just didn't have the time for him, they were abroad most of the time and rarely came home. Therefore, Himchan started to stay late outside and most of the time, he never went home instead he slept in his friend's house.

 

He doesn't have a strong relationship...to be honest a relationship at all with his parents, everytime they come to Seoul...they are busy handling their businesses...so busy that they fail to notice him so when Himchan wanted to become an idol, they just agreed with it.

Personality

 

Confident....popular...talkative, all the words that describe him but in the inside he is a very lonely person who just wants someone to talk to...someone who actually understands him.

 

He is loved and crushed upon by lots of girls both at Kirin Academy and at his old school, however, he isn't greedy when it comes to lines. He is just determined to show his fans, his singing ability and spends hours recording his lines even if everyone has gone off to sleep.