GUCCI!!!

EXO Scenarios

After a long hard day of practising my ninja skills! Yes I'm a ninja! Shhhh!! Don't tell anyone!! I walked home and knocked on the door. Kris opened the door and smiled at me.

"Hello! How was training?" He asked as he let me in and I put down my heavy bag.

"Good! I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be out in a few minutes." I said as I headed to the bathroom. Maybe I should take a few selcas....Nah stuff it I'm tired!! I stripped and hopped into the cold shower. I let the cold droplets drop on my hot skin. It mixed in with the sweat that was produced from jumping and running around all day. I walked out with a towl wrapped around me waist as I quickly ran to my room to get changed. After I finished I went to take my bag but noticed a massive marking across the leather. 

"KRIS!!!! MY BAG IS RUINED!!!" I yelled as I knelt down and it. Kris ran in with a apron wrapped around his waist.

"Take me to get a new one!" I demanded.

"Later!" Kris said as he helped me stand up.

"No, now!!" I stated. I gave him puppy dog eyes but that didn't seem to work. Okay he asked for it. I sighed and brought my fist up to my cheek.

"Bbuing bbuing~!!!" I said cutely.

"Fine, where do you want to go?" Kris sighed as he took off the apron.

"Gucchi!!!!" I exclaimed. Kris rolled his eyes and grabbed his car keys. We drove to the Gucchi store and I ran in like a little kid.

"OMO!!! SO MUCH GUCCI!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Just up Tao! I'm hungry!" Kris complained. I ran to the nearest bag and picked it up.

"This one!!" I exclaimed. Kris rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet. I handed it to the lady at the desk and Kris paid for it with a grin plastered on his face. I was jumping around like a lunatic as I waited for the transaction to be completed. I finally got my first Gucci bag!! :')

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this story is really short and crap but please don't hate me!! I worked really hard on it!!

So we hope you liked it! Leave your comments, suggestions, questions, rants and wills down below and we will update soon!