My Secret Girlfriend

EXO Scenarios

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me." The person over the phone said.

"Oh! Ji Hyun! I'm glad you called!" I said. "We just finished performing in Inkigayo! Did you see us?"

"Yeah, sure." She replied. "You guys were great."

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She sounded really depressed, and I don't know why.

"It's just that.. we haven't seen each other in a long while." She said.

"I have a lot of things to do with EXO. You know that." I told her.

"I know." She said. "But I really miss you, Kai. Would you spare like, one day to be with me?"

"I don't know. I have to ask the manager about it." I replied.

There was a few seconds of silence. "Fine." She finally said.

"I love you, Ji Hyun." I said to her.

"I... love you too." She replied. It seems as if she wasn't sure of it. "Bye." And then she hung up.

I stared blankly at my phone. Something about her voice sounded angry and disappointed. I remember our manager said that our relationship isn't going to work out because of all the tight schedules and I have barely any time for her, but I didn't take it to heart. I thought Ji Hyun and I would make it 'cause we promised to each other that we'll do whatever we can, but nothing's working at all.

"Ayo whattup Kaiii!" I hear Chanyeol shout it out as they entered the dorm.

"We're back!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he placed the grocery bags onto the table.

"What're you up to?" Suho asked me.

"I just talked to Ji Hyun." I answered him.

"Your girlfriend?" He asked.

"No! His grandma!" Baekhyun exclaimed and thumped his forehead.

"Sorry, geez." Suho said. He then faced me.

"How did it go with her?" Se Hun asked me.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Not so good."

They all stared directly at me and came closer. "What happened?"

"She sounded pretty pissed when she talked to me." I said.

"Why?"

"You know, me having no time for her." I answered.

"Did you break up, or.." Kyungsoo asked.

"No." I said.

"So what're you planning on doing?" Se Hun asked.

"I'm gonna see her tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow?" Suho repeated. "We have rehearsal for Music Bank."

"Aish." I forgot all about that. "I'll just our manager hyung about it."

They nodded in approval. I dialed our manager's number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Manager-hyung! It's me, Kai." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Is it alright if I go see my girlfriend tomorrow before rehearsal?" I requested.

It took quite a long time for him to respond, but he eventually did. "I guess. But only for an hour."

"One hour?" I wonder if it's okay with her. "Alright. Thank you." I hung up.

"So?" Kyungsoo asked. "Did he say yes?"

"Yeah. But he said I can only be with her for an hour." I answered.

"Yikes." Chanyeol exclaimed. "Well, it's better than not seeing her at all."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was the day of rehearsal. I woke up especially early. I called Ji Hyun and told her to see me where we first met each other. At the cafe near the SM building.

I left the dorm and headed to the cafe. I tried to avoid being seen by any people who might recognize me as a member of EXO. I arrived at the cafe. And there she was. My amazing girlfriend, Ji Hyun.

I waved at her.

"I'm so happy you made it." She hugged me tightly.

"I'd do anything for you." I said as I hugged her tighter.

"Okay!" We sat down beside the window.

We ordered some coffee. As we waited, we talked all about our experiences these past few months. She talked about how great her modelling career's getting, and how much she really wanted to see me.

"Here your order!" The waitress placed two cups of coffee in front of us. "Enjoy!"

"Won't you take off those shades?" She asked me as she sipped her coffee.

"I can't." I told her. "People'll know me from EXO. You don't want us getting mobbed by any fans, right?"

She breathed a heavy sigh. "I guess." 

We drank our coffee silently. I couldn't take the silence anymore so I took it off. "Here. Happy?"

She giggled. "Yeah. Thanks. Now I can see your eyes." That laugh was one of the many things that attracted me to her. It was so cute.

As I stared at the clock, I noticed that it has already been an hour. "Sorry, Ji Hyun. I gotta go."

"Go?" She asked. "Already? But it's only been an hour."

"Exactly. Our manager only gave me an hour." I stood up and put on my shades again. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "See you."

"See you.." She said and waved goodbye at me as she sat down, alone.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The following day, we received some pretty shocking news from our manager.

"Some fans spotted you with someone at a nearby cafe." He told me. "What did I tell you before? You shouldn't be showing your identity for everybody in the whole damn public to see. You'll get mobbed! Now look what's happening."

"Sorry, Manager-hyung." I bowed low to him.

"Aish." He grew frustrated. "This was bound to happen sooner or later anyway."

"Don't worry, Kai." Se Hun patted me on the back. "Even if they find out you're in a relationship, you won't have to worry about hiding her anymore."

"Fans'll go insane, though." I said.

"So? They're not your real fans if they just quit being your fan if they find out you're in a relationship." Baekhyun said.

"I guess."