Everything's Broken

EXO Scenarios

"I... I like you, Yujin."

"I like you too." She said with an innocent grin. Did I hear it right? Did she say that she actually likes me?

"N-no, I mean, I really like you." I said.

"I really like you too, Baekhyun." She responded.

"If you're gonna friendzone me, might as well say it already." I said. I'm sorry, but if she's just going to reject me because she only likes me as a friend, I just want her to say it already so I wouldn't be getting my hopes high for nothing.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know what I mean." I told her. "You like me as a friend and as a friend only. You don't really like me as much as I do. So just say it alre--"

All of a sudden she kissed me on the lips. I was beyond shocked. I felt like a bolt of lightning just struck me, or fireworks exploded at me. I don't know, the feeling was just so amazing.

"W-what was.." I couldn't stop stuttering.

"Does that show how much I like you now?" She asked with a smirk plastered on her face. "I really like you, Baekhyun. I seriously do."

I was speecheless, but all I can do was embrace her tightly.

And I wish I never let her go.

*-*-*-*-*

I was walking mindlessly down the hallways in school. Ever since I broke up with Yujin, everything was just black and white to me. I never really paid attention to the people walking by me, or even my friends.

All of a sudden I collided with someone in the middle of the hall.

"Watch where you're going." I said as I dusted off my uniform, not caring who was the person who bumped into me.

"Sorry, Baekhyun." I looked up to see Yujin.

"Oh.. Yujin." I helped her up and picked up her books. "Sorry."

She smiled slightly at me as she took her books. "Well, I better get going."

"Wait." I held her hand before she could walk away.

"Hm?" She immediately escaped from my grip.

"C-can I talk to you?" I asked her. "I mean, alone." I wanted to talk to her about how much I still care for her, and that I want us to be together again.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun." She said. "But I can't. I'm meeting someone."

"Can't he wait?" I asked.

She looked somewhat annoyed. "No, sorry." She said and she headed on her way.

*-*-*-*-*

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"What?" I slung my backpack over my shoulders and met with him at the school gate.

"Wanna walk home together?" He asked.

"Sure."

We were close friends and we were practically neighbors too.

"Uh.." He mumbled as he tried to start the conversation. "Have you heard of Yujin?"

"What about her?" I asked.

"She has a boyfriend now." He answered. He could be the one Yujin said was meeting when I bumped into her hours ago.

"Who's he?"

"His name's Minseok." He said. Minseok. He's the quiet one in my class who I haven't seen in months. Although I wasn't the type of person who would actually care for the quiet ones.

"I heard he's been in the hospital for a while now." Chanyeol continued. "Poor guy."

"Whatever." I said as I kicked a few pebbles down the pathway.

"You jealous of him?" He asked jokingly.

"Of course I am." I answered. Why wouldn't I be? "I'm actually thinking of getting her back."

Chanyeol chuckled. "Not a good idea."

"Why not?" I asked. "That Minseok guy doesn't even talk."

"You think he doesn't talk when he's with Yujin?" Chanyeol said, laughing. "You two are over. It's Yujin and Minseok now. Get over it."

"We'll see."

*-*-*-*-*

The next day, we received news from the principal that Minseok died last night at the hospital.

"He was diagnosed with lung cancer a few months ago." The principal said.

Yujin was devastated. She was sitting beside me and I could tell how terrible this is for her.

"It's okay." I said to her softly.

"No it's not." She replied, wiping her tears. "I'm never going to get over this. Never."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys!!

Its shinee_b2st_lover here!!
-Ringo- wrote this story for you guys!!
Isn't it awesome??

Show her some love!!
Give her some comments!!

She deserves them!!

Anyways make sure you enter our contest and submit your story to either mine or -Ringo-'s inbox!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE!!

Okay I'm done...