Night Out

EXO Scenarios

"I really don't wanna go, guys." I said, trying to escape from Kai's grip.

"Come on, Chanyeol." Baekhyun pushed my head down to get in the car. I tried to get out but they wouldn't let me.

"It'll be fun, Hyung. I promise." Sehun assured me as he sat beside me.

"I'm seriously not in the mood guys. I swear. I'm not." I kept telling them. My girlfriend broke up with me, you see. I'm too frustrated and upset but these guys just don't get it. I'd rather wallow in my own tears at my house, remembering how great it was when Yejin and I were together. But they still insist that we party at a club and get wasted for the hell of it.

"Forget about that girl, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo leaned toward me from behind and patted my shoulder. "Tonight'll be awesome."

"I'd rather stay at home." I replied and swatted his hand away.

"Oh please." Suho said as he steered the wheel. "Pretty soon you'll get over this. Just have fun tonight, okay? After all, that's why we're going."

What's with these guys? It's as if I'm actually gonna get over a breakup with a girl whom I've been together with for two years.

"I'm just really tired, guys. Please." I said. "Drop me off now."

"Whoops! Too late. We're here." Kai exclaimed as we parked outside a club. Ugh. These guys are so insensitive I don't even remember why I still hang out with them.

They pulled me outside and we entered the club. Extremely loud music was playing and people were dancing and drinking. We made our way through the crowd and into a booth.

They were all drinking shots and bottles of vodka and champagne while I sat there doing nothing.

"Hey!" Baekhyun snapped his fingers in front of me. "You still alive yet or what?"

"Come on, Chanyeol. Cheer up already." Sehun said. "Just have fun."

I rolled my eyes and yawned. What's there to have fun about? Dancing with drunk chicks and drinking booze until you puke it all up. That's all I see.

"That's it." Suho and Kyungsoo pulled me up. I groaned.

"I'm already here. What more do you want?" I grunted as they pulled me to the dance floor.

"You look stoned." They said as I just stood there being surrounded by people dancing. People would collide with me from side to side and I would eventually lose sight of the two bastards.

"Dammit." I said as I got out of the crowd of people and into the bar. I sat down and drank a shot of vodka. I wonder if Yejin feels just as depressed as me? Even though she was the one who broke up with me I still think if she has that awful feeling too.

I stared at the shot glass I'm holding. Maybe I'll just forget about her. I'll end up being an emo bastard if I keep acting like this.

I stood up and tried to look for the others. As I was walking, a guy suddenly bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going." I said, annoyed and turned around to see a really tall guy. A really tall goodlooking guy actually.

"Sorry." He said. He had a weird accent. He must be foreign. By the looks of it, this guy looked as if he was just as dazed as I was.

"Ah, it's okay." I said and turned around to look for the other guys.

The tall guy suddenly grabbed me by the arm.

"Uh, I'm Kris." He said.

"Kris." I repeated. "I'm Chanyeol." I shook his hand.

"You, uh.. wanna get a drink or something?" He asked.

This guy seems pretty interesting. "Uh, okay. Sure." I said. Those other guys don't really need me anyway.

We sat back down again and we drank a few shots. I stared at Kris for a while. He looked really handsome. Not to mention the fact that he's actually taller than me. And he had a deep voice.

"What?" He caught me staring.

"Nothing." I said as I stared back at my own shotglass.

"So.." He muttered. "You here just to get wasted or.."

"My friends just dragged me here." I answered him. "Apparently they think that if I get wasted here I'd get over my breakup."

"Heh. I guess we're on the same boat." He replied.

"You had a breakup too?" I asked.

He nodded. "And five other friends who forced me to go clubbing with them."

We both laughed.

"How insensitive can they get?" He said. "My relationship lasted for two years and they still think that a night getting wasted is gonna fix that up."

"I know right?" I said. "It's as if a few drunk chicks and a ton of booze is gonna solve everything."

This is a huge coincidence. His previous relationship lasted for two years too. Could this be fate or what? Heh.

"My friends dragged me here so I could hook up with a new one." He said. "As if I'll throw that 2 year relationship out the window and pretend that nothing ever happened."

I raised an eyebrow. "I see."

"Well, she did cheat on me." He continued. "No use holding on to something that wasn't real."

I patted his back. "Sorry, dude."

"Well I guess I could try and get over her." He said. "Anyway, I met this pretty cool person a while ago."

"Who?" I asked.

"You."