Beside Them Part 3

EXO Scenarios

A/N: LOL I feel like a total troll. But this has been done upon request so it up. Don't worry though, this is the last part. XD


"Annie, you finish packing yet?" My mom called out for me from the kitchen. I was in my room, packing up my stuff for L.A.

"Almost done, Mom. I'll be down in a sec." I exclaimed. I zipped my luggages and carried them downstairs. I can't believe I'm going back to the US after having a good relationship with Chanyeol. Not the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Just, a regular friendship thing. I just hope he doesn't forget about me.

"You say goodbye to EXO boy?" My dad asked as I arrived at the kitchen.

"Yes, dad. I did." I answered him.

"I bet you're depressed that we're going home where that Chanyeol guy isn't ever gonna go." Kevin came up from behind me and nudged me on the arm.

"He's an idol, Kev. When they're gonna have concerts and stuff, they will." I said as I swatted his hand away.

"As if Mom will let you go." He looked at my Mom who appears to be holding back laughter.

"Remember when he came over for dinner?" Kevin asked. "He can't even talk to you properly 'cause he can't understand your Korean."

"Shut up, Kevin." I said as I punched him on the arm.

"No fighting!" My mom held my fist. "Now let's go, we miss flight if we not hurry."

We pulled our luggages and put them in the trunk of our car and left for the airport.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Hooray!" My mom exclaimed. I went down to the living room to see her watching Korean variety shows.

"What's so great about that?" I asked her as I sat down with her on the couch.

"We have Korean cable now." She said happily. My mom loves watching Korean variety shows and drama. But all the dvd's of kdramas that she has is still not enough to satisfy her needs. Good thing the show we were watching has subtitles.

"Let's all welcome... EXO!" The hosts exclaimed as they gestured their hands to the six boys walking to the stage. This should be good.

"Oh! Oh! It's your friend, Chanyeol!" My mom cried.

So they were talking about the whole group's concept and stuff and about their songs. Then they moved on to their personalities and interests.

"Are you guys in any relationship whatsoever?" The guy host asked them. The audience started to scream really loudly.

"Chanyeol-ah.." Baekhyun looked like he was nudging Chanyeol's arm and he whispered something to him. The audience's screams grew louder.

"They're chanting BaekYeol!" The hosts exclaimed.

"Oh no no no!" Baekhyun said while shaking his head.

"What were you whispering to him?" The girl host asked him.

"Uh.." Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol who seemed lost.

"He was just about to say something." Baekhyun said as he faced Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head multiple times.

"Come on, do it." He said to him over the mic.

"What? What's Chanyeol supposed to say?" The hosts asked simultaneously. "Chanyeol?"

The camera turned to Chanyeol. My mom suddenly elbowed my arm and gave me an irritating grin. "I think I know where this is going." She said.

"Uh, okay." He said. "A few days ago, I met this really nice person."

The audience were screaming nonstop.

"She's really nice and awesome." He continued.

"SHE?!" The fans shouted.

"Oh, who could this be?" The hosts said.

"I really really like her, too bad she's back home at the US right now." He said.

"Is she American?" The guy host asked.

"No. She's Korean. She just grew up there." He answered.

"Well, then. You should give her a message here. Maybe she'll see it." The girl host said.

"Okay.." He said and faced the camera. "Annie. Is it okay if I call you Annie? Yeah, um. I really, really like you. I hope we could meet again someday."

The audience kept shouting really loudly.

"That's it?" The hosts said. "That's all you can say?"

"Oh yeah, and, I'm learning English so I could talk to you more easily." He said. "You're right. My English ."