YOU DID WHAT!?!?

EXO Scenarios

"See you later Joo young!!" My friend called as I walked down the busy streets of Seoul.

Wow it's busy today!

I decided to take a detour down a small lane.

"Pump up the volume up! up!" I sang to myself as I walked calmly. I heard footsteps behind me and looked to see nothing. I picked up my pace and turned around the corner. The foot steps grew faster and I started running. As I was running I ran into a pole, typical me and my Onew condition! I fell backwards and someone caught me.

"Quick do it now!!" They said. Before I could do anything something hit my head and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Argh..." I mumbled as I opened my eyes.

"Shes awake!! Finally! Seriously Chanyeol did you have to hit her so hard!?!?" I heard a voice say.

"Sorry!!" The guy that must have been Chanyeol said.

Wait I know that name....Chanyeol....Chanyeol....CHANYEOL!!! EXO-K!!! I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in a laundry? What the hell?? My hands and feet were bound with a small amount of rope, that burnt my hands everytime I moved.

"Hey angel! You dah y!!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Seriously Chanyeol!? Hitting on the hostage?? Really?!?" Baek Hyun said.

"You! WHAT THE IS THIS ??? HUH!?!?!?" I screamed.

"SHHHHH!!! Keep it down!!" Baek Hyun exclaimed.

"WHY SHOULD I!?!?! YOU ING KIDNAPPED ME!!?!?!?" I cried. I felt tears build up in my eyes.

"Nawwww baby don't cry!!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he sat next to me. He wiped away my fallen tears with his hand and smiled.

"Let me go!" I spat.

"Fiesty!! Me gusta!!!" Chanyeol said as he moved closer and my face. I spun around and faced the wall.

"Some ones angry!!" He said.

"Bastard...." I muttered.

"Why did even have to do this stupid thing!?!? Why couldn't hyung do it himself?" Baek Hyun said as he walked out of the room.

Oh thanks dude! Just leave me alone with this creep!

"So hows your head feeling? I didn't hit you too hard did I?" He asked. I shook my head and looked down at my feet. Soon the door opened to reveal Baek Hyun and Kris!?!?!?

"KRIS!!! HELP ME! THESE GUYS ARE ING CREEPS!!" I exclaimed. Kris' eyes widened at he ran towards me and untied me.

"Joo young!! Are you okay??" He asked as he hugged me.

"I'm fine! Just a bit scared!" I whispered.

"Guys! Why did you do this!?!?" Kris said angrily.

"Well you said you wanted to confess but you didn't want to go up her so we brought her to you!!" Baek Hyun stated.

"It was my idea!!" Chanyeol butted in.

"Of course it was...." Kris sighed.

"Wait! You want to confess what??" I asked. Baek Hyun and Chanyeol smiled as they left the room and closed the door. Kris got up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Kris, whats wrong?" I asked as I followed him. 

"Remember that time when we were kids, and our parents always said we would make a nice couple....Well I was thinking....Do you want to...You know....Go out with me..?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I was waiting for you to ask!" I said as I hugged him.

"I love you Joo young, I always have and I always will." He whispered.

"I love you too oppa!" I muttered.

"I still can't believe what those babo's did!!" Kris exclaimed. I burst into laughter and hugged him tighter.

"But thanks to them look where we are!" I said.

"Yea....Thanks babo's! I owe you one!" Kris said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Make sure to comment and subscribe! AND REQUEST!!

WE ARE OPEN FOR REQUESTS!! WE NEED IDEAS!! OUR WEIRD, ERTED MINDS ARE TOTALLY BLANK!!! HELP GUYS!!!

.....

Yea....

Bye...