The Finale

Blessing From Above [하늘에서 내려온 축복]

http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Dream-Piano-Solo-Yiruma/IWZFIWFO.html

 

It was a beautiful morning. The birds sang and flowers bloomed, marked the beginning of spring. Taecyeon met Taeyeon on the way, as well as his friends and parents.

“Yoorim, are you nervous?” he asked

She shook her head.

He took one deep breath and they all continued to walk. Soon, they stopped. In front of them was a grave. He had reached the destination.

He put down the bouquet that he was holding, in front of the grave.

“Hello. How are you?” he asked, “Sorry for visiting you so late. I should’ve done earlier.” He said to the grave.

“Today is a very important day. I came here to tell you that—“ Taecyeon got cut by a voice.

“Oppa!” a voice called from afar. Taecyeon and all the people there turned to the voice’s direction.  A girl in a white dress was slowly approaching them.

“Oppa I told you to take me with you!”

“Yoona, I told you to stay in the hospital’s room. You’re not fully recovered yet.”

“How can I miss out on this? You’re here to ask my mom to marry me. I have to witness it!” Yoona said in a playful voice.

“Umma, you look beautiful” said Yoorim

“You too, sweetheart…” Yoona smiled at Yoorim.

“Yoorim ah, come here. Let them do what they have to do~” Taeyeon called Yoorim to her place.

Taecyeon and Yoona turned back to the grave. They came to ask for permission.

“Mother, I hope you will let me take care of your daughter from now on.”

“Mother, today is our wedding day. I hope you will give us a lot of blessing. I’m sorry that I never introduced him to you before, but I can tell you that he is a great man.” she said

“Do you think she approved us?” Taecyeon asked

“I think mother is very happy right now” said Yoona.

Their wedding was held at the church near the orphanage later that evening. A small but warm wedding as Yoona wished for. The only people attended were family members and friends. Yoona shed a few tears when Taecyeon put the wedding ring on her finger. As soon as the priest declared they’re husband and wife, a kiss was given and received. Family and friends all stood up to congratulate the new family.

They didn’t have their honeymoon, because Yoona was still recovering from the incident and so the doctor advised her to stay home. Yoona didn’t mind, as she preferred to stay.

Yoona and Yoorim completely moved to Taecyeon’s house and started building their family there, leaving Taeyeon alone in their old house. Taeyeon told Yoona not to worry about her being lonely because she was also seeing someone. Yoona asked her who was the person but Taeyeon refused to tell any details.

“I know!” said Yoona

“How do you know?” Taeyeon startled

“As a sister, I know! It’s Wooyoung isn’t it? You guys acted strange lately. I heard him called you “Shorty” but you didn’t get mad! Usually, you would”

“Yah! Don’t tease me!” she blushed. Yoona pulled Taeyeon in for a hug

“I was so worried to leave you alone. You’re my only sister. You have always been here for me, but now I have to leave you to start my own family. Am I being selfish?” Yoona asked

“Silly…At some point in life, most people will separate from the family they grew up with to start their own family. But no matter how far they go, their love ones will always be in their heart. Also, it’s not like you’re going anywhere far.”  said Taeyeon

“That’s right…we can always meet”

 

---

 

Moved to Taecyeon’s house was so much easier to take Yoorim to school because the school was closer and each morning Yoorim could sleep a little more, that make the process of calling her up less hassle. Yoona only went to the bakery two or three times per week due to her health. Taecyeon sold his studio and he used the money on fixing the orphanage and helped the children, like what his mom used to do. About Taecyeon’s mom and dad, they wanted to be grandparents again so they had been urging Taecyeon and Yoona to have baby number 2.

“Have you heard about what mom and dad said?” Taecyeon asked as he walked out of the shower

“I didn’t hear anything” Yoona said as she folded clothes on their bed.

“They want another grandchild” said Taecyeon

“So?” Yoona continued to fold the clothes

“So should we try for baby number 2?” Taecyeon surprised Yoona with a back hug

“Oppa!!”

“Don’t you think it’s good to give Yoorim a sibling? Like you and Taeyeon noona, they will have each other growing up. If we have another girl, it will be perfect.”

“You’re the one that will determine the child’s gender. I can’t guarantee it will be a girl”

“So you agree??” he asked excitedly

“I guess our family isn’t complete yet” she smiled at him. They looked at each other and he gave her a deep kiss. Outside, the rains started falling as summer was coming.

 

---

 

“Yoona, are you okay?” Taecyeon asked as Yoona had lost her appetite for 3 days.

“I don’t know. I feel tired and don’t want to eat anything…” she said

“Do you think it’s a sign for baby number 2?”

“Could it be?”

“I’ll take you to the hospital”

 

---

 

“Doctor, how is the result? Is my wife pregnant?” Taecyeon eagerly asked

The doctor sat down and handed them the test result.

“Your wife is not pregnant” said the doctor

They both got a little disappointed looking at the result

“Why is my wife feels sick for the last 3 days? Is she okay?” Taecyeon asked

“She’s fine. Just caught a cold. But…I have a bad news for you two…” said the doctor

“A bad news?”

“Yes. Your wife was lucky that the bullet didn’t get to the stomach, it went to her abdomen instead…but because of that, I’m afraid she will no longer able to have children."

“Wait...doctor..”

“It can’t be…” Yoona was completely in shocked

Taecyeon turned to Yoona, who was now starting to cry.

“I can’t have children anymore. We won’t be able to have baby number 2…” she cried

“Yoona…” Taecyeon didn’t know what to say

“I don’t want Yoorim to be alone…I want her to have the opportunity to experience siblinghood like I could when mom adopted me…” she continued to cry

“Adopt…that’s it. That’s it, Yoona. We can adopt!!!”

“Adopt?” Yoona looked up at Taecyeon

“Yes. Let’s find our number 2 through adoption!  We don’t have to build our family the normal way. We can also build it through adoption!” said Taecyeon

“You…you don’t mind?” Yoona asked

“No, why should I? There are still many orphans out there that need family. You were once an orphanage too, so I think you will have a special connection to that child. Let’s build our family the special way”

Yoona nodded and agreed

 

---

 

They started their adoption process right away after they got home. Because they were contributors for the orphanage, the adoption process was much faster for them. At first their hearts were set on adopting a girl, but a few days later a little boy forever changed their mind. The little boy was just 6 years old and was given to the orphanage at age 2. It was known that his mom gave him to one of the nanny because she was dying from a sickness. Being the only boy of his age at the orphanage, he barely interacts with others as he grew. Seeing his conditions, Yoona and Taecyeon decided to adopt him.

They named him Yoohyun. Ok Yoohyun. He adjusted quite well with the new surrounding. Yoorim was happy to be a big sister. She talked to him, read to him, taught him. Yoohyun slowly opened up to everyone and now called Taecyeon “Appa”, Yoona “Umma” and Yoorim “Noona”. Everyone was happy.

 

---

 

“This might be our last trip to the beach until next year…fall is ending.” said Taecyeon as they watched the sunset by the beach.

“Righ…how time flies…” said Yoona

“Yoorim and Yoohyun, what do you two think of the sunset?” Taecyeon asked

“It’s so beautiful” they both said

“Appa, can we go play?” Yoorim and Yoohyun asked

“Yes, but don’t go too far” said Taecyeon

“You two need to be in my view okay?” Yoona told them.

“So good to be here, with the people I love. Just the four of us…” Taecyeon watched the kids and enjoyed the soft breeze.

“It’s five.” said Yoona

“Huh, what do you mean...five?” Taecyeon asked, clueless

“Yes, five.” Yoona smiled

“We’re adopting again?”

Yoona grabbed Taecyeon’s hand and placed it on her belly.

“Five. Right here.”

Taecyeon then got the clue, but he still wasn’t sure.

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant?”

“Yes, I am. Now we’re having number 3. You should think of a name soon.” she laughed

“How can? I thought the doctor said you won’t be able to get pregnant again?” Taecyeon asked.

Yoona shrugged her shoulders and looked up to the sky

“Maybe it’s God’s plan. He planned them all for us. His timing is perfect, don’t you think?” she said

“Yea, he wanted Yoohyun to be in our family” he said

“This one in here is a girl” Yoona said to Taecyeon

“You know it already?

“Yes, she is a little over 3 months”

“See, He gave us a perfect family” Taecyeon leaned over and kiss Yoona.

 

---

http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Mr-Destiny-Instrumental-Taru/ZWZBZZ60.html

 

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

I gave birth 6 months later to a baby girl. Taecyeon was so happy as because it was his first time to be there with me. I had a hard time with her because she was much bigger than Yoorim. Yoorim was a premier baby after all. We named her Yoomi. Ok Yoomi. I told Taecyeon that I want to change Yoorim’s last name to his last name but he disagreed and told me he wanted Yoorim to have my last name. He didn’t explain why but I know he still feels guilty about the first 5 years of Yoorim’s life. I’m fine with it though because I do think that Yoorim sounds better with my last name, haha. Yoohyun is doing great, and it’s like he has been with us forever. We can’t imagine our lives without him. He is such a sweet little boy, and loves his family very much.

We hired Vincent to be our driver. Vincent was happy to return to his old job. The kids love him, and we feel at ease letting him take them to school. His wife also came often to help me with Yoomi. It had been so long since I last taken care of a baby, and this time around I often feel exhausted. I wonder how I did it back then?

On my birthday Taecyeon gave me back the Y necklace. Honestly I forgot about it until he gave it back to me. I’ve been wearing since then. This necklace will always be a key to our childhood.

Talking about childhood, I guess you guys are wondering about Khun. We visited him in jail before Yoomi was born. At first he refused to see us but later he agreed. He lost so much weight. He cried when he saw me and I couldn’t count up all the “sorry” he said to me. I could tell he regretted what he did. I hope so. After his time in there, I hope he will turn into a new leaf.

About Taeyeon unnie, I think we’re going to have another wedding soon. By then, Wooyoung oppa will also have to go to mother’s grave like Taecyeon did. Haha

Thinking about my life, it’s like watching a drama. I’m glad I have a happy ending. Three beautiful children and a wonderful husband. What else could I ask for?

Such a blessing from above…

 

“Yoona!! are you ready? I think we’re late for the photo appointment!” said Taecyeon

“I’m coming!!”

Today we’re taking our family picture, and I need to go now. Another day surround by His glory, another day in this life with my loves. Life is good!

So now, farewell!

 

 

 

-The End-

 

 

======

Finally, almost 4 months, my story came to an end!

Sorry for tricking you guys in the earlier chapter. Of course Yoona can't die!! I'm more of a "happy ending" fan :)

Thank you so much to all my readers! Without you guys i wouldn't be able to finish this story....and so i hope hope this story brought you some enjoyable time ^^

So now, I will leave you with a picture of their kids :) 

(note: the last one was really their baby. i morphed their picture together and got this baby. she looks like Taec! haha)

 

and here are pictures spam of 1 of our most important character, Yoorim

(these are probably from 3-4 years ago...i think she's probably 12-13 now)