Something Inside

Blessing From Above [하늘에서 내려온 축복]

“Omo, Yoona!! Where have you been? Are you feeling okay?” Taeyeon, her sister asked as Yoona stepped into the house

“Unnie, I’m fine. Just a little tired…” Yoona answered. Then she looked to her right

“Who are these guys?” Yoona asked about the people sitting on the sofa

“Oh, these bastards are that bastard’s friends. I keep them here just in case that other one disappear with you, then I can take them to the police station.” Taeyeon gave them a stare.

“Hey short girl! We all have names for you to call! Can you stop calling us this bastard that bastard??” said the annoyed Wooyoung

“Unnie, I’m going to take a shower then go to bed” Yoona interrupted

“Yoona, did something happened?” Taeyeon worried. Even though they’re not blood related sister, Taeyeon knows Yoona best.

“Nothing, I’m fine, and please tell these guys to go.”

“Hear that? You all can go now” Taeyeon turned to them

“Can we have some breakfast? You didn’t give us anything to eat since we came here…” Chansung asked

“No food in the house, now leave!” Taeyeon commanded.

 

---

Yoona’s P.O.V.

What just happened last light? All I remember was I drank a whole bottle, then a guy came in and took me with him. He said there was a drug in my bottle, as well as his. We stopped at the playground…then…

It really did happened. I didn’t forget anything. Was it ? No, I was willing. Then what was wrong with me?

But it’s over. No one knows about it, except that guy and me. He doesn’t looks like the type that will talk about it with his friends. I hope not. I’m going to America soon, this will all just a bad nightmare. I’m going to America to make my dream comes true. What happened won’t stop me from reaching to my dream.

Thinking for a little more, then she fell fast asleep on her bed…

 

---

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

What the hell wrong with me? How could I treat a girl like that? My parents will be ashamed if they found out. The guys will laugh to dead if they found out. I must keep this as a secret. How about the girl? Is she okay? She refused to let me know her name…she must be really upset. It was her first…well…mine too…Should I go look for her since I know where she lives now? But I know she won’t want to see me. I took her…first. We don’t even know each other names. Maybe I should wait for her to contact me…I told her she can look for me at the hospital, but will she?

“Master Taecyeon, please come down for dinner.” The maid addressed him

“Thanks, I’m coming down.” He answered

 

-----

3 months later…

An uneasy feeling in her stomach waked Yoona up. She ran off to the bathroom and started to vomit. “Did I get a flu?” she thought. She didn’t feel well these days; she had been running in and out of the bathroom quite often; and the most important, she missed her period for 2 months.

“Could it be?...No way!!” she said to herself “It cannot be…”

“Unnie, I’m going to the convenient store. Do you need something?” Yoona asked

Taeyeon “No, I don’t. What are you going to buy?” Taeyeon asked back

“…Something important” then she left the house.

It was still early in the morning. In Seoul, people are barely out of the house this early, so Yoona thought it was quite nice to just walked alone, felt the breeze and heard the birds singing. Then she looked down to her stomach, and placed her hands over….

“Is there really something inside? If it’s true…what I’m going to do? I'm going to America in 2 weeks...”

Yoona reached the store. Hesitantly, she picked up one of the pregnancy test stick, checked out then went home…

 

---

Inside the bathroom

“Please God…please just one line…” Yoona prayed.

“Yoona!! I need your help!! Watch over the eggs for me, I need to go.” Taeyeon yelled out

“I’m coming~!!!” Yoona rushed out to the kitchen for her sister

“Where are you going?” Yoona asked

“Nothing, just to the bathroom” Taeyeon answered

“To the…bathroom?” “WAIT!!” Yoona turned off the fire then rushed to the bathroom.

“Unnie, open the door please!”

“What’s wrong? I’m doing my business!”

“I…I left something in there…”

“You left what? Can you just wait?” Taeyeon looked around the bathroom, looking for what her sister was talking about. A moment later, she found a stick in the sink.

“What is this?...this is…Yoona was talking about this??”

And all there was just silent…

“Unnie, are you done?” Yoona asked in a little voice

“Yoona..., I saw two lines…” Taeyeon answered back.