Disaster Movie Night

Blessing From Above [하늘에서 내려온 축복]

Taecyeon went back to his house to prepare for their first date, but he didn’t know that after he left, Khun also paid a visit to Yoona’s house.

“Oh, hi Khun! It’s been awhile” said Yoona

“Yoona, are you free tonight? I want to ask you out on a movie date…I want to apology for what I did last time!” said Khun

“Why are they asking me at the same time?” Yoona thought to herself.

“Khun, I’m so sorry but I’m busy tonight.” said Yoona

“Please don’t reject me” said Khun

“But I’m really busy Khun. Maybe next time…”

“Then…okay, sorry for bother you…” Khun said then he walked back to his car.

“I’m sorry Khun” Yoona yelled, then she thought to herself that he had been acting strange these days.

Khun got back on his car with anger, because Yoona rejected him once again. “Minjae, did you find out the guy’s background?” he asked his driver

“Yes Master, I did” Minjae answered

“Tell me about him.” said Khun

“His name is Ok Taecyeon, 26 years old, the second son of the family. His parents are the owner of Seoul Hospital. He lived in America when he was young, but by age 8 he moved back to Seoul and stay here ever since. “ said Minyoung

“Anything else?” Khun asked

“He has a child name Yoorim”

“I know about that!! Anything else?”

“Oh, one thing. When he was 8, he was involved in a hit and run case. He was badly injured but because his parents know a lot of good doctors around the world, he was saved. But I heard after he woke up, he didn’t remember a thing that happened before the incident. His parents decided not to remind him of it so they used his Korean name since then.”

"Then what’s the name he used in America?”

“Ian”

“Ian…I’ve heard this name before…” Khun tried to remember the familiar name.

“Where was the accident happened?” Khun asked Minjae

“It was in front of an orphanage.”

“The orphanage…Ian…then…he must be that Ian!” Khun squinted his eyes. “After 18 years, you’re still the one that blocking us! I won’t apologize to you this time like the nanny made me does back then. I won’t stay away, I will fight back! Yoona is mine! “

“Then do you have any plan master?” Minjae asked

“I’ll make his memories come back to him” Khun smirked

“Why master? I thought it’s better to keep him away from the past?”

“If he remember that they knew each other when they were small, and he was the one that blocked the car for her, his feeling for her will be deeper. By then, when I successfully got Yoona, he’ll be in more pain” Khun laughed

“Then what do you want me to do now?”

“Check for me where he will go tonight. Also, I ripped out a few pages from their notebook back then but they didn’t know. I still have it. Have someone send it to his house, maybe he will remember something when he sees it” Khun ordered.

 

---

It was 7PM, and Taecyeon came to pick up Yoona for their movie at 7:30PM. Yoona came out wearing a hoodie and a skinny jean. Simple, but that’s how she was. They got on the car and drove to the movie theater. Taecyeon then dropped Yoona off in front of the theater so that he could go find the parking lot. He told her to wait for him. Khun saw everything from a far. Earlier he found out that Taecyeon would go to the movie theater today so he decided to come and look for Taecyeon, but he was mad to see Yoona was with Taecyeon, and the fact that she rejected him to go with Taecyeon.

“Why she always chose you?”

“Minjae, get her for me.” Khun said to Minjae

“Yes, master”

Minjae got off the car and walked toward Yoona. He pretended to bump into her, and she dropped her movie ticket. She tried to get it but the wind kept blowing it away. Finally the ticket landed at a dark corner and as soon as she kneeled down to pick it up, she felt someone tried to cover with a handkerchief. She passed out soon after that. Minjae carried her to Khun’s car, which parked not so far away.

“Well done” Khun smiled to Minjae.

“We’ll wait until he comes back”

Taecyeon came back 5 minutes later but there was no sight of Yoona.

“Where is she? I told her to wait…” Taecyeon wondered

He took out his phone and dialed her number. Her phone rang inside Khun’s car.

“Now drive to the bar!” Khun ordered Minjae

Khun searched for Yoona’s phone inside her pocket, and he picked it up.

“Hello? Yoona, where are you? I’m back at the theater” Taecyeon said

Khun laughed

“Hello? Yoona? Yoona are you on the phone?”

“Hi, Ok Taecyeon, oh I mean Ian!” Khun said

“Who are you? And what are you talking about? Why do you have her phone?”

“Well, you can’t recognize my voice?”

“Don’t tell me you are that guy that like to stalk her!”

“That’s not stalking! That’s observing!”

“Whatever! Now I want to know where is Yoona? What did you do to her?”

“She’s with me, I’m taking her to the NBH bar, go there if you want to find her~”

“Bastard! Don’t you dare to touch her!!”

“See ya!” Then Khun turned off the phone. He looked at Yoona, who was unconscious next to him, and let out a smirk. Taecyeon ran back to his car as fast as he could. The only thing in his mind now was Yoona could get hurt at anytime. He got onto his car and drove off to NBH bar.

Khun arrived at the bar and people greeted him. He’s a VIP at this bar so he got his own room and could do pretty much whatever he wanted to do. He carried Yoona up to the VIP room and laid her down on the sofa. He then received a call from Taecyeon.

“Hey, I’m here! Come out and talk like a man! Don’t hurt her!”

“Let’s see if you can match to my level!” said Khun. “Attack!” Khun ordered his men.

There were about 6 of Khun’s men came down and greeted Taecyeon. One of them tried to grab his arm and flipped him over. Taecyeon attacked back by kick 2 of the men at their stomachs. The other man then pressed Taecyeon down the ground and punched him in the face. His lower lip got torn and it was bleeding. He was able to get himself up, but he kept getting hit because there were 6 of them, and he was the only one. Suddenly a middle age man showed up. Taecyeon thought he was also one of Khun’s men but Taecyeon was wrong, the man was helping him. The man knocked out all 6 of Khun’s men in just a few minutes. Taecyeon was confused and wondered who the man was, then the man turned over to Taec…

“You’ve grown a lot!” the man smiled, “Now go get her!”

“Do…do you know…me?” Taecyeon asked

“Now there’s no time for that. You must go and get her now. We’ll see each other again someday” the man smiled then he ran off.

Taecyeon ran into the bar and up to the VIP room. He opened the door and he saw Yoona lay on the sofa, while Khun sat next to her.

“Don’t play dirty like that!” Taecyeon yelled at Khun

“You don’t like this game? I thought it was fun” Khun laughed

“Now give her back to me!”

“Ok, then you drink all of these bottles!”

Taecyeon looked at all the bottles on the table; there were at least 10 of them.

“Are you crazy?” Taecyeon yelled

“Then, I’ll have her tonight” Khun smiled

Taecyeon looked around, his men were all around the room. 2 by the front door, 2 by the back door, 2 behind Khun and 2 behind him. He saw that he had no choice.

“Are you sure that after I drink all those bottles, you will let her go?”

“Yes~ I will” Khun smiled

Taecyeon then walked to the table. He picked up 1 bottle, drank it all; then a second one, and drank it all, up until bottle number 8, and that was when Yoona woke up.

“…Where…is this place?” Yoona looked around. She saw Taecyeon and a bunch of bottles around him, and then she looked to her side and saw Khun.

“Khun, what happened? Why I’m here? Why are you here? And why is he here? Where is this place?” Yoona asked

“Oh nothing, me and Taecyeon are playing some game right now. He lost so he has to drink all these bottles.” Khun smiled at Yoona. Yoona looked at Taecyeon, whose face was full with bruises and scratches, and then she looked at all these men in black suit, she knew by then what was happening.

“Khun, please let him go, he has had enough!” Yoona begged

“Really? You think I should let it pass?”said Khun

“Please let him go, he’ll pass out soon if he keep continue!”

“You seems really worried about him” Khun grunted

“Please, and I need to go home too, Taeyeon unni and Yoorim are waiting for me” Yoona begged

Even though Khun was mad at Yoona because she was worried about Taecyeon, but because he has a soft spot for her, he let them go. "Okay, okay!! whatever you say"

“Let’s go Minjae” Khun said as he stood up and walked out the VIP room with all his men.

“Taecyeon, let’s go, he left!” Yoona ran to Taecyeon, who was very drunk by now.

“I don’t think I can walk…my head hurts” said Taecyeon

“I’ll help you” said Yoona

Yoona helped Taecyeon to get up. She put his left arm over her shoulder and they walked out of the bar. As soon as they got on the car, it started to rain.

“Give me the key, I’ll drive!” said Yoona

As Yoona was driving, Taecyeon couldn’t help but looked at her. She still was the beautiful girl from 5 years ago. His body became hot and he started to breathe harder.

“Taecyeon, are you okay?” Yoona asked

“Stop the car!” said Taecyeon

“What?”

“STOP THE CAR!!!” Taecyeon yelled.

Yoona stopped the car by the street. Taecyeon opened the door and ran out the rain. He kneeled down and let the rain washed him away. Yoona found an umbrella on his car and ran after him.

“Taecyeon! What are you doing! It’s raining!!” Yoona yelled

“Ignore me!!” Taecyeon yelled back while still kneeling down

Yoona stood behind him with an umbrella, she tried to cover him.

“Just go, go home!” Taecyeon cried

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m a beast! I’m a mad man! Just don’t come near me!!” he cried

It didn’t take too long for Yoona to understand what happened to him. She tried to comfort him…

“It’s not your fault. Normally you’re a nice guy!” she said

“I don’t want what happened 5 years ago will happen again, so just leave me alone!” he yelled

Yoona put her hand on his shoulder and tried to comfort him again

“Don’t touch me!!” he cried, "I'm a bad, bad guy! I don't deverse your care, and Yoorim!" 

"Taecyeon..."

Suddenly, Yoona kneeled down and gave him a hug from behind…she smiled and told him... 

“You’re a real hero today…Thanks for you, I’m now safe” Yoona said as she hugged him. Taecyeon then turned back to look, disbelief of what just happened.

 

 

 

---------

so...hope you guys enjoyed chapter 18 & 19 

sorry, Khun was such a badass in this chapter lol, but he will probably stay like that most of the time

it's now 11:20AM...i stayed up all night 0-0 better go to sleep now :)

thanks for reading!