It's All Your Fault!

Kidnap My Heart

Yoona: Hello... Is....Is...there anybody there? [Thought to herself] Why is everything so dark? Oh ya! I remembered Taecyeon was going to be hit by the baseball bat! And the rest... I couldn't remember anything. [Try to move] Eh? Why am I being tied up. Oh no, where am I?! [Shouted] IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?!

Taec: Yah. Stop shouting already! My head is already hurting! Can't you feel that we are being kidnapped?!

Yoona: [Shocked] WHAT? KIDNAPPED?! THE GIRLS ARE WAITING FOR ME TO GO TO THE PARTY! THEY WILL BE WORRIED SICK!

Taec: [Frustrated] Look at the state you are in now. You still think about worrying your friend. You should worry about yourself more!

Yoona: [Angry] Yah! Ok Taecyeon! Whose fault is this you tell me! You still dare to shout at me?! You are the one who wanted to meet at the dark alley! [Starting to panic] I....I... don't even know where are we now!

Taec: I was late because... Aishh~ Forget it. You won't believe what I'm going to say. [Sensing that she was on the verge of crying] Okokok, It was my fault. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

Yoona: [Sensing that he was guilty,she softens] Forget it. We can't blame anyone now. We are in the same boat. I guess even if we meet somewhere else, we will still get kidnapped. Oh by the way, i remember you are going to get hit by the baseball bat before I pass out, is your head ok ?

Taec: Er...I guess? Still hurts a little. But I don't sense any blood dripping down. I won't die.

Yoona: [Laughs] Good. But have a brain scan after we are rescued. You are already dumb enough. If your head is damaged once more, you are hopeless.

Taec: Yah! How dare you talk to me like this!

Yoona: [Laughs] Okok, relax! I'm just joking.

Taec: We are in this shape already and you still have the mood for jokes. Seriously, what are you made of Im Yoona? Are you lacking of love that's why you are crazy?

Yoona: [Angry] What?! I'm not lacking of love ok! I have my good friends all around me. I don't need a boyfriend to be loved. Forget it. A dumb playboy like you won't understand. And I am just trying to liven up the atmosphere. If the kidnapper is really after money, we won't have to worry right?

Taec: Yeah, you made a point. Hey, let's stop fighting for now, shall we? Since we are in the same boat. Let's go to sleep now, and see what does the kidnapper wants.

Yoona: Alrights then..

 

So, both of them fell asleep without knowing where they are and why are they there. Finally it was morning.

 

<<< AT THE MANSION >>>

Yuri: [Rubbing her eyes] Omo! It's already morning! Is Yoona back already?! Where had she gone to?! She has NEVER gone out for so long!

 

Her loud voice woke everyone up. Everyone started to get worried. Taeyeon tried to call her phone. But no one answered. Jessica then remembered something. She walked over to Jay, and gave him a slap. She rememebered Jay asking her to watch out for her pretty face and her friends.

 

Sica: What did you do to my friend?! WHERE DID YOU HIDE YOONA!

Jay: [Angry] I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?! [Wanted to slap Sica back, but was stopped by the guys]

Khun: Keep quiet everyone!!! Taecyeon has also been missing the whole night! He had never been out alone for so long! And like Yoona, he doesn't pick up his phone!

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. Seohyun went to fetch the door. There was no one at the door. Only two envelopes. One for 2PM and another for SNSD. She hurriedly get back to the crowd.

 

Seohyun: Unnies! There was a letter for us! Oppas, there is a letter for you too!

 

Upon hearing that, Taeyeon and Jay take the letter and rip it open. Taeyeon read the letter aloud:

 

Hi girls! Your friend, Im Yoona is in my hand. If you want her alive, follow what I say. You have exactly one week,

1. Prepare 3MILLION USD and drop it into the first bin of Seoul Park at 11PM, 7 days from now.

2. If you want your friend dead, Sure, go ahead and call the police.

3. I JUST LOVE CROSSWORDS! I want to make a bet with you girls! If you are able to solve my crosswords, you'll be able to know where am I hiding. Oh, and some of the words are describing what your friend is facing here! Fun isn't it? Enjoy girls!! But remember, you only have one week!

 

PS: As a gift, I shall give you the answer for 1a and 2b. 1a is: 'A' and 2b is: 'SURPRISE'

 

Jay read the letter, it was exactly the same as Taeyeon's. Just that Yoona's name was changed to Taecyeon's. All of them were horrified.

 

<<< THE OTHER SIDE >>>

Yoona: Taecyeon ah, wake up! I tink its morning already. I can hear the birds chirpping...

Taec: Awww.. Yeah...I'm awake..

 

Just then, the door opened... A man walked in...

Man: It has been a long time...Yoona...

Yoona: [Trying to recognise the voice,shocked] No....It can't be you!!! Are you...Are you...