Getting Some Light?

Kidnap My Heart

Suddenly, Yuri fainted. Luckily, Nickhun caught hold of her.

 

Khun: YURI-SSHI !! YURI!!!!

 

Nickhun's shoutings were so loud that the others ran upstairs to see what was going all. They were shocked to see Yuri fainted. She was too tired. She was running a fever.

 

Taeyeon: [Shocked] I... I.. will go call my family doctor now!

Khun: [Worried] Yuri !!! Wake up!! Don't scare me!! [Carried her onto the bed, holding her hands]

 

After a while, Taeyeon's family doctor came. He checked on her. The others waited outside. But Nickhun insist on accompanying her. He wants to know that she is alright.

 

Taeyeon: [Saw the doctor coming out of the room] Uncle Hee. How is my friend? Is she ok?!

Doctor: [Smiles] Relax Taeyeon. She is fine. Just overwork. Caught a cold. All she needs now is plenty of rest and nutrition. 

Taeyeon: [Hugs him] Thanks Uncle Hee! Can we go and see her now?

Doctor: Sure, but try not to stay for too long. She needs all the rest she can get now.

Taeyeon: Ok! I'll see you out.

Young: I'll go with you.

 

So, Taeyeon and Wooyoung send Doctor Hee out. The others went in to see Yuri. Nickhun was holding her hands tightly,a worried look on his face. The others notice that Yuri is asleep and Nickhun's worried face, believed that he could take of Yuri and hence left the room, leaving them alone. 

 

Sica: [Sobbing] It's my fault! I should have priortise...

Hyoyeon: [Guilty] It's my fault too... Yoona... Yuri...

Sooyoung: [Crying] I should have just eat and not talk about what relationship stuffs!!

Jay: [Hug Sica] Hey babe, it's not your fault. No one's fault. Even if it is, it's mine. I should known better.

JunHo: [Hugging Hyo as well] Yeahs, Hyung is right. Yuri is fine. Yoona will be fine. Don't worry.

Chansung: [Hug Sooyoung] Don't worry. I'll be here. Everything will be fine.

Sica/Hyo/Soo: [Hug back] Araso.....

 

<<< IN THE ROOM >>>

Khun: You haven't been sleeping and eating well for as long as Yoona is missing. No wonder your body can't take it.... [ her hair] Silly girl...

 

Nickhun's POV:

Why am I so concerned about her? The moment she fainted, my heart seems to stop beating. I am so worried about her... I only relaxes when the doctor says that she is alright. She looks so fragile... I want to protect her from all the dangers... Kwon Yuri, you are a really special girl... I think I have fallen for you..

 

Yuri: [mumbles] Yoona ah... Yoona....

 

It was already morning. Nickhun was asleep, holding on to Yuri's hand. Yuri finally woke up, calling Yoona's name. She dreamt of Yoona again. Ever since Yoona went missing, she had been having the same dream....

 

6TH DAY!

 

Yuri's POV:

God, I dreamt of Yoona ah. Im Yoona! Where are you!! Eh? Someone is holding my hand. Oh, it's Nickhun... Why is he holding my hand? And he looks so worn out and worried.... Omo, why is my heart beating so fast?

 

Yuri: [ his face, thought to herself] Wow, he looks so handsome...

Khun: [Awoke by her touch] Eh? Yuri, You're awoke? How are you feeling?

Yuri: [Smiles] Neh. I'm fine. Just weak... Why are you sleeping here? You should have gone to bed. You look tired.

Khun: I just wanna make sure that you are alright... You really scare me when you fainted yesterday night...

Yuri: [Weak laughs] Hahas... I'm alright now. I remembered what you said. I need to stay strong. Yoona needs me. [Winked at Nickhun]

Khun: [Laughs] Good. Yuri ah... I have something to tell you...

Yuri: Eh?

Khun: [Taking her hand] Be my girlfriend.

Yuri: [Shocked] Mwuh?! Nickhun ah... I...I don't think this is right...

Khun: No, I'm serious. I see how fragile are you yesterday. You may appear to be strong, but you need alot of care and concern. I want to be the guy that is there for you whenever you need me. I know you are very worried for Yoona now, so I won't force an answer out of you. Just let me stay beside you. I'll help you to find Yoona.

Yuri: I...I....[Sighs] Nickhun ah.... I....I like you too.... But...But I am really worried for Yoona now... Especially after yesterday... [Started crying]

Khun: [Hug her quickly] Chinjia? Then don't push me away. I'll be beside you. No matter what happens. We'll save her and Taec out together. I promise.

Yuri: [Hug him back] Araso....

 

Just then, the girls came in to check on Yuri. They saw Yuri and Nickhun hugging. They giggle.

 

Taeyeon: Opps! Are we disturbing? Sorry!

Khun: [Blushes] Eh? No! Sorry! Er.... I guess I will leave first. [Turn to Yuri] I'll go make some breakfast for you. Ok, I will leave you girls to talk. I...I.. shall take a leave first. [Walks out of the room, blushing]

Sica: [Laughs] Omo! Nickhun looks so cute when he is blushing!

Sooyoung: [Hit Sica] Yah! He is Yuri's! You already got Jay! Don't think too much!

Sica: Yah! I'm not! Jay is still my number one! [Smiles]

Sooyoung: MUSHY!

Taeyeon: Yah! Stop quarrelling already. Yuri just wake up. Don't drive her nuts. [Turn to Yuri] How are you feeling our black pearl?

Yuri: [Smiles] Feel so much better.

Sica: Of course! Love makes people feel better~

Yuri: [Blushes] Anniyo~ Anyway, I'm....I'm sorry girls... I shouldn't have shout at you all yesterday...

Taeyeon: [Taking her hand] It's not your fault. It's theirs [Pointing to Hyo,Sica,Soo] Our team betrayers! [Sticking her tongue out at them]

Sica: Yah! It's not our fault! Aishhh~ No point arguing. [Tickling Yuri] Cause.... she is also the betrayer now!!!

Yuri: [Laughs] Ahhhhh! Jessica Jung!!!

Hyun: Unnies are all betrayers. Now it's only me and Taeyeon unnie in the same line! Wait till Sunny and Tiffany unnies know about this.

Yuri: Yah maknae! Don't think I don't know. I can see love when you see Junsu~ You are even blushing!!! Our maknae is in love!!

Hyun: [Blushes immediately] Anniyo~!!!!

Hyo: I can see it too! Everytime she talks to Junsu oppa, her eyes sparkle!

Taeyeon: Wow, even our maknae is in love...

Sica: [Hit Taeyeon's arm] Don't think I don't know that you like Wooyoung! Whenever you are around, he acts so differently. He is IN love with you!! He even go with you when you are sending the doctor out yesterday! And the way you speaks to him, it seems like you are avoiding him!!

Taeyeon: [Blushes]  Yah! Anniyo~!

Yuri: [Laughs] Ok, enough of teasings. It is the 6th day already... We need to save our Yoona fast...

 

The atmosphere turns solemn.

 

Sooyoung: Don't worry! I'm sure we will be able to save her! Our Yoona is strong! She won't be hurt.

Taeyeon: [Nodded] You just rest well. We'll do the rest.

Yuri: Thanks girls...

 

They hug together tightly. Suddenly, Jessica shouted.

 

Sica: OMO! I REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!!!

Hyo: Yah! Sica ah! Don't scream into our ears!

Sica: Opps. Sorry! Ok, you guys remembered who LOVES to play crosswords? Yoona's ex boyfriend....

 

They thought for awhile.... After a while, they were shocked. And they screamed loudly, alerting the guys. The guys rush into their room.

 

2PM: What...What happened?!

Sica: [Panic,turning pale] I....I....I...think..  I think I know who is the sicko already....

Jay: Sica ah, why are you so pale?! Who is it?

SNSD: ....Don.....Donghae....Lee Donghae... Yoona's ex...