School Tour 101

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          Tic toc tic toc

         The sound of the clock at the living room was clicking loudly to Chanyeol’s ear while he was sitting at couch. It was 11:30 in the morning, almost near to turn noon. After he got home from his teacher’s house, he just sat like couch potato on their leather sofa. He didn’t move an inch since then. What would the four eyes do? It was holiday. Baekhyun texted that they luckily didn’t have any homework yesterday. That caused him to decrease his function as a student this day.

          “Aish!” It was a total boring day.” He complained, kicking the coffee table made in glass off in front of him (thank god it did not broke).

          “Help me…” A familiar voice suddenly flashes in his mind. It was the ghost who showed her life to him. They separated last night when he collapsed at the floor again.

          “Hmmmm, I should visit her I guess.” He chuckled, thinking it was silly that he was going to hang out with a wandering spirit at the school.

 

          It was already 3 o’clock afternoon when he finally settled off to school. As expected no human presence can be found on it, since it was holiday. Not even guards were watching near the gate. The boy slowly climbed their tall gate to sneak inside there; he was just making sure that his school didn’t install an electric shock on it. After a couple of moment, Chanyeol was finally on the other side of the gate. He was about to stretch his arm after that full of effort penetration when…

          “Hey!” Chanyeol did not get any shocked from the gate but from you.

          “Damn you! Do ghost really need to surprise people?” He angrily asked. His poor heart almost fell on the floor so he was holding his right chest.

          “I’m sorry. I just felt your presence now that I’m familiar with your sense.” Chanyeol creeped out with what you said. “Anyway, what are you doing here? Are you looking for me, Oppa?”

          Chanyeol couldn’t control his reflexes and automatically hit your head.

          “Hya, Ahjumma! Haven’t you died a couple of years now?”

          “You’re getting to my nerves boy! And don’t call me ahjumma, I just died 4 years ago when I was 17.” You were rubbing your head in pain. Chanyeol was feeling weirder on you because ghost can still felt even they were dead. On the other hand, as Chanyeol think of it, Kris mentioned to him that he graduated 3 years ago in high school. Kris and you were same age that made you 21 if you were alive.

          “Hey! What’s the matter boy?” You notice Chanyeol became quite. The senior student shook of his head to answer.

          “But technically I’m younger than you!” He raised his left eyebrow and left you behind snobbishly.

          “Is that what you’re thinking all this time?” You complained, walking after him.

 

          Chanyeol was still walking continuously while you were following him behind. He was so amazed of his surroundings; it was his first time to be alone in the walking in that bright afternoon.

          “When do you think you’re gonna stop walking, boy?” You asked. The boy did what you said.

          “Noona?” He said. “From the flashbacks you showed to me, why you didn’t provide the scene you died.” He was looking at you sternly.

          “That? Why a sudden question?” You look nervous when he opened that topic.

          “Answer please…” Chanyeol said like a brat who wants to get what he asked for. You moved closer to him with you hear glued down the floor, tapped his shoulder.

          “It’s not a good scene for a teenager like you to see my blood-flashing-death you know.” Chanyeol quickly removed your hand to his shoulder, his getting more childish than before.

          “Come on! If that’s the case it’s alright. I could take it! How could I help you if you’re going to hide it from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter