Sleeping in the wrong place will cause you a lot of trouble

The Teacher, The Student, and The Ghost (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sleeping in the wrong place will cause you a lot of trouble

 

         Kris Wu, a Canadian-Chinese High School Teacher, was assigned to patrol that night in the school he was working at. All teachers were mandatorily scheduled to make the rounds in the school premises at least once or twice a month (since there were enough teachers at the school). The blonde 21-year old man was teaching English in this foreign land, Seoul. Even though he was not originally from this country, he was an alumnus of that school when his diplomat father was promoted to be the Canadian Ambassador for South Korea five years ago. 

          He was very prim and proper that you won’t see with his other colleagues. Wearing a black suit, his necktie was neatly placed around his collar, his white sleeves shine on that full moon. That English Teacher didn’t seem he worked all day on the way he looked. He was walking on the corridor while playing with the flashlight in his hand. A while later he glanced at his Louis Vuitton watch to check the time. It was already 03:12 in the morning. He smirked, thinking it might be the right time to go home. 

            When he almost went back to the faculty room, to get his things packed, a stare stopped him for a while. Kris turned back, but no one was there. The tall guy continued walking however he noticed that his way was getting foggy. The wind passing through him was getting colder. If a normal person experienced it, he must be running with fright and chilling to death. But Kris was too perfect to be scared by just that. He proceeded to his destination as if nothing was wrong. 

             “Kevin…” A girl’s voice called his name (his name?) but ignored. Finally, a girl shining in white showed in the scene but not exactly presented herself to the young adult. She was hiding in the wall of one of the rooms. When the blonde guy was completely gone to her sight, she disappeared as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            The next morning, students were slowly crowding the school. They were creating a lot of noises, chattering in and out of the classrooms. Everyone was so excited to see each other’s faces as if they did not meet yesterday. What did you expect to youths? They were always lively. All of them were, except for the boy sleeping on his desk in the corner of class 3-A. 

            The young lad was surrounded by his female classmates who were laughing so hard. Who can sleep in this such condition? He lifted his face from his slumber showing a frowning expression. 

            “Aish! Would you please shut up?” He shouted to get their attention. Everyone became quiet but glaring at him. 

            “Aish! Would you please shut up?” He shouted to get their attention. Everyone became quiet but glaring at him. 

            “You should have slept all day at home instead of going to school, you FOUR EYES!” The other girl advised him. All of them walked away from him irritably. He rested his head on his desk again wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter