Final

Im your doctor.. Listen to me!

The Wedding Day

"Wow, you look really pretty today" commented Mr Jung satisfied as he entered Jessica's room.

Jessica turned to her back to see Mr Jung entering her room in a handsome fitting black suit.
Upon seeing her Mr Jung, she smiled.

"Thanks appa" said Jessica as she stood up from her seat while the hairstylist stopped with what they were doing and gave Mr Jung a respectful bow.

"Dont, dont stand"
"Sit back down"
"Let the hairstylist continue" smiled Mr Jung as he slightly pushed Jessica back to her seat and motioned the hairstylist to continue.
"How're you feeling now Sooyeon?" asked Mr Jung concernly as he sat on Jessica's bed, looking at his grown up daughter.

Mr Jung's POV

The day is finally here.
Although i didnt do much as a father..
But i think, im still glad i managed to try save things back.

Yeobo, are you looking at us now?
Your precious princess is going to get married,
into the arms of her lover.
Someone who is gonna love her more than i do,
and probably you.
Are you happy?

Dont worry, she'll still be our princess even though she's getting married today.
You know that right, yeobo.

End of Mr Jung's POV

"Of course appa"
"Its my big day today!""
"How could i not?!" chuckled Jessica cutely as she looked into the mirror, only to see a beautiful lady
"Dont worry about me"

"How could i not worry about you?"
"I've neglected you, far too much Sooyeon"
"I cant do that now, i cant bring myself to do it either"
"Even if you're married to Yuri, i'll still take care of you"
"No matter when, this family's door will always be open for you" smiled Mr Jung sadly, at the thought that Jessica was about to leave him, and live with Yuri.

"Awww.." cooed Jessica as she stood up and went over to Mr Jung.
With a grin, Jessica wrapped her arms around Mr Jung's neck and sat on her bed,
laying her chin on Mr Jung's left shoulder.
"Appa.."
"Dont be like this"
"I didnt blame you, dont worry" said Jessica assuringly
"Plus its just a cold"

"Aniya"
"Its not just a cold.." sighed Mr Jung as he felt for Jessica's forehead.
"See?"
"You're still warm"

"Of course im warm appa!"
"Im a human!" laughed Jessica

"You know i dont mean that right" said Mr Jung
"You better rest more"
"We're leaving for the ballroom as soon as Yuri arrives"
"Which is like in probably 10-15minutes time"

"I know appa"
"I will" winked Jessica
"But then before that, at least you have to let the hairstylist finish my hairdo right?" said Jessica as she got back to her seat and sat down.
Automatically, the hairstylist went over and started fiddling with Jessica's hair.

"Alright then" sighed Mr Jung once again as he stood up and left Jessica's room.

Jessica's POV

Appa's getting really long-winded recently..
But im gonna take it as something good instead.

Anyway, shall not bother about anything right now.
Hehe..
Yul's coming soon, cant wait to see her!

End of Jessica's POV

15 minutes later, as the hairstylist were exiting Jessica's room,
butler lee entered Jessica's room with a wide satisfied grin on his face.
Followed on, in his hands were a blue squarish box.

"Ms Jessica" greeted butler lee with a wide grin

"Hey butler lee" smiled Jessica as she stood up from her seat
"Is Yul here already?"

"Oh, Ms Yuri"
"Yup, she is"
"She had just arrived and is having a short chat with Mr Jung" replied butler lee as he shifted his hands behind his back awkwardly

"Err..?"
"Butler lee, do you have anything else to say?"
"You're acting weird here.." said Jessica as she scratched her head with a confused look.
"I mean, if you dont, im going down"
"And you get change quick okay?"
"Our wedding dinner, you have to be there too!" chuckled Jessica cutely as she gave butler lee a warm pat on his shoulders.
"Not forgetting our maids here too" added Jessica

"Oh.."
"Ah yes, Mr Jung told us"
"We will get ready soon"
"Dont worry.."
"Ms Jessica.. i have something for you.."
"Its not something expensive.. but i would like you to have it.." said butler lee awkwardly as he avoided Jessica's gaze

"Awww.."
"Come on butler lee"
"You know im not the kind of person who goes after expensive gifts right?"
"Im the ones who go after gifts that comes from the bottom of one's heart" smiled Jessica assuringly
"So dont, dont feel embarassed or whatsoever over your gift"
"So.." said Jessica as she stretched out her hands.
"Im ready to receive it" winked Jessica as she completed the sentence with the last word.

Swiftly, butler lee put the blue squarish box onto Jessica's hand and looked away awkwardly.

"I bought this.. for you.."
"I dont have any daughter.."
"I've seen you from young till now Ms Jessica.."
"Im sorry if you'll get mad at this, but.."
"I somehow seen you as a daughter of mine.."
"Although i cant afford anything expensive as Mr Jung"
"But i still would to gift that to you" explained butler lee with his head down.

Opening the box, Jessica was amazed by the simplicity of the gift yet mesmerizing.

"Wow.."
"Butler lee.." started Jessica as she stared at the gift, unable to take her eyes off it.
"This is just plain beautiful.."
"Really.."

"What?"
"Really Ms Jessica?!" asked butler lee excitedly as his eyes lit up.

"Yup it is.."
"Aww.." cooed Jessica as she went over and gave butler lee a surprise warm hug.
"Thank you so much, butler lee"
"Thank you so much for being there for me, really"
"If you werent there for me, i think i would have died on my bed.."
"Literally.."
"I dont mind you treating me as your daughter"
"I dont mind you not being able to provide expensive gifts like what appa could"
"It all doesnt matter, what matters is your heart, butler lee" said Jessica as she emphasized on the word 'heart'.

*Knock Knock*

"Great time uh?" interupted Yuri with a fake cough.

"Yuri?" said Jessica as she broke the hug and turned to the door.
"YUL!!!" cheered Jessica happily as she dashed forward to Yuri who was standing by the door with a disapproving look.

"Wait wait wait" stopped Yuri as she broke the hug.
"I dont want your hug" pouted Yuri

"Why?"

"Because you're giving it to almost everyone"
"Its no longer special for me anymore!" said Yuri, feigning hurt as she crossed her arms and looked away.

"Hey Yul.."
"Dont be like this, i didnt mean to"
"They are all important people to me.." explained Jessica, disappointed.

"Ms Yuri"
"Im sorry, i didnt expect Ms Jessica to hug me"
"Please dont be mad at her" popped in butler lee after witnessing the awkward situation.

"Butler lee, its not your fault"
"Its Jessica being so-so open~" said Yuri, trying to keep up with the show.
"Ignoring my feelings"

"Sorry Yul" apologised Jessica with teary eyes
"Dont be mad at me okay?"
"We're getting married today, after so much obstacles.." said Jessica as she held onto Yuri's hands.

"Sica!"
"Your hands are all so warm!" exclaimed Yuri worriedly as her first instinct is to feel for Jessica's temperature.
"Didnt you take the medicine after i left last night?"

"I did.."
"Yul, dont be mad at me nor butler lee alright?"
"We have to get going already" said Jessica trying to change to subject.

"Im not mad at butler lee nor you"
"Im just kidding with you guys" sighed Yuri as she shook her head slightly
"If i could, i would just postpone the wedding.." muttered Yuri under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing much" smiled Yuri
"We should get going now, you better get more rest on the car" added Yuri as she interlocked her hands with Jessica's and moved out of the room, and eventually out of the room.

Just before Jessica left the room, she whispered to butler lee.

"I'll miss you, my second appa" giggled Jessica a little which made butler lee smile.
"See you later"

On the way to the hotel ballroom, Jessica and Yuri was getting butterflies in their stomach,
feeling all so nervous.

"Yul, do you think its gonna end successfully?"
"I mean our wedding"
"Im all so nervous now" said Jessica as she squeezed Yuri's hands.

"Im too, nervous"
"I think it will?"
"I mean, we didnt invite much people"
"We only invited people around us like TaeNy, Sooyoung, YoonA, SeungLee, his haelmuni, my omma, your appa.."
"And err, the maids & butler lee as well as our close relatives?"
"Plus, you wanted the wedding to be on low profile, so there shouldnt be much people"
"So chances of the wedding to be ruin is low"
"From the way i see it" smiled Yuri assuringly as she patted Jessica's warm hands.
"You know, you should get some rest"
"Our honeymoon later is for us to enjoy you know"
"I dont want to be nursing you back to your health" teased Yuri playfully

"YAH!"
"I didnt ask you to nurse me back to health" defended Jessica
"Plus im all fine now!"
"Yuri's always bullying me!" pouted Jessica with crossed arms.

"Aww~"
"Our princess is angry now?" cooed Yuri with she put her arms over Jessica's shoulder and shook her lightly
"Come on, dont be~"
"You know i love you the most"
"How would i bully you?" chuckled Yuri as she pinched Jessica's cheeks.
"Look, so cute~"

"YAH!"
"Stop pinching my cheeks!"
"Its gonna sag like some waterballoon!" protested Jessica as she rubbed her pinkish cheeks with a cute pout.

"What..?"
"Sag like a waterballoon..?" repeated Yuri before she broke into laughters.

"Its trueeeee!"
"Why laugh at me?"
"Havent you seen a balloon being filled with water?"
"And the way it sags?" explained Jessica with an earnest yet innocent look.

"I know!"
"But how could someone describe that as sagging!" laughed Yuri as she held onto her stomach for laughing too much.
"I just cant believe it!"

"Yul!"
"Stop laughing at me!"
"Im not gonna talk to you anymore!" threatened Jessica with crossed arms and head turned to the window.

"Araesso"
"I'll stop i'll stop" surrendered Yuri as she tried to hold in her laughters.
"Ahem.." said Yuri as she cleared .
"So tell me, what did butler lee tell you?"
"Im interested" grinned Yuri

"Butler lee..?"
"Will tell you later because you know what?"
"We're here already!" cheered Jessica happily, giving Yuri a peace sign and a cheeky merong.

Before Yuri could reply, Jessica dashed into the hotel and straight into the ballroom immediately before Yuri could catch up.
Right inside the waiting room, Jessica just plopped down onto the provided sofa, panting.

"Phew!"
"Been so long since i last ran!" exasperated Jessica as she lean onto the soft comfy sofa.

Seconds later, Yuri joined Jessica in the room with her arms chucked to her sides.

"JUNG JESSICA!" exclaimed Yuri

"Araesso araesso"
"Bianeh, bianeh for not waiting for you okay?" laughed Jessica as she observed Yuri's angry expression.
"You look like an ahjumma with hands chucked like that!"  joked Jessica as she went over and pulled Yuri down beside her on the sofa.
"Come on, smile" said Jessica as she attempted to 'shape' Yuri's lips to a smiling one.

Unable to stand Jessica's silliness and dorkiness, Yuri gave in and smiled.
Followed on, Yuri gave Jessica a little ruffle on her hair, making sure to not mess up Jessica's hairdo.

"Thats my smiling Yul!" teased Jessica as she laid her head on Yuri's shoulders and held onto Yuri's hands.

#Awkwardsilence..

"Erm.."
"Sica..?"
"Why are you getting all so quiet all of the sudden?" asked Yuri

"I dont know"
"But i sure know that im enjoying this silence that we have"
"Did you know, actually"
"When we are enjoying the silence with each other here"
"It means that we have achieved the level at love that all we need to do is to just listen to one's heart"
"We dont have to communicate and can understand everything" said Jessica, sounding like a philosopher on love.

"Oh really?"
"I didnt know that something like that actually exists"
"So can you hear my heart's words?"
"Like what it says?"

"Of course!" smirked Jessica confidently
"It says, 'Jung Sooyeon Jessica, i love you' "

"My goodnesss"
"Sica-ah, you're getting all so hyped up now!" exasperated Yuri as she did a facepalm to herself.
"Anyway, do you think most of the guests are here already and we should change to our dresses?"

"I think so"
"There are so much noises outside.." nodded Jessica in agreement as her attention was directed to the door.

With a click, it opened.
Coming inside was 4 perfect body shaped females.
Struting into the room with wonderful dresses that could totally show their wonderful body figure,
was TaeNy, Sooyoung and YoonA.

"ANYEONG UNNIEEEEEs!" exclaimed YoonA excitedly as she skipped her way to Jessica and Yuri.

"Omo"
"The both of you have yet to change?!" gasped TaeNy as Tiffany spinned Jessica around while Taeyeon spinned Yuri around.

"Yuri, you should get changed soon"
"You too, Jessica"
"The guests outside are almost here" added Sooyoung

"Oh really?!"
"Omo, then we should really go get a change"
"Then why are you all here!"
"We have to change!" exclaimed Jessica panickly

"We came in, thinking that some fools had changed their clothes already" shrugged Tiffany as she hooked her arms with Taeyeon's.

"Precisely!" agreed YoonA as she snapped her fingers.

"And here we are, seeing the couple still in their lovey dovey stage"
"Dont wanna change" teased Sooyoung
"Guess they just dont wanna get married" added Sooyoung as she winked to TaeNy and YoonA.

"I guess so" sighed TaeNy & YoonA.

"Since they dont, i think the show's over"
"Lets go Tiffany" said Taeyeon as she turned for the door.

Followed behind was Tiffany, YoonA and Sooyoung.
Just as Sooyoung was exiting the room, she turned to YulSic and did a merong before quickly slamming the door shut.
After the 4 had left, Yuri turned to Jessica with a puzzled look while Jessica just shrugged.

"Dont look at me like this"
"I dont know whats up with those"
"But i really think we should change" said Jessica as she went over to get her dress.

It was a mini strapless dress, almost full white.
Only that, the part of the dress that covers her stomach was black.
And at the back of her skirt, there was this long piece of white cloth,
dragging around the floor as she walked.

As for Yuri, it was totally the same design as Jessica's.
Except that, the colours part was a total reverse.
Yuri had the black colour, and white as the the part of the dress where it covers her stomach.
And also the long piece of black cloth dragging around the floor as she walked.

As the two held hands together for the last time before moving out to the ballroom after the cue,
they stood infront of the mirror, looking at their outfits and everything.

"Yuri, we'll be together, for long right?" asked Jessica

"Of course we will" smiled Yuri assuringly as she interlocked her fingers with Jessica's.

With that, Jessica and Yuri struted out of the room, with genuine smiles of their faces.
It was really those smiles that represent happiness that appearing on their faces.

Standing infront of the wedding conductor, back facing the audience,
the wedding conductor read.

"Do you, Kwon Yuri, willing to marry Jung Sooyeon Jessica and love her more each day than you did the day before. Will you trust her and respect her, laugh with her and cry with her, love her faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles you two may face together. Will you give her your hand, heart, and love, from this day forward for as long as you two both shall live."

"Im willing to, of course" smiled Yuri as she gave the answer confidently without a second thought.

"
Do you, Jung Sooyeon Jessica, willing to marry Kwon Yuri and love her more each day than you did the day before. Will you trust her and respect her, laugh with her and cry with her, love her faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles you two may face together. Will you give her your hand, heart, and love, from this day forward for as long as you two both shall live."

"Im willing" smiled Jessica satisfiedly as she answered the question with no doubt.

"Alright"
"And now, you may exchange your rings" smiled the conductor as people by the side went over to YulSic and passed them a tiny box of 2 uniquely crafted rings.

As Yuri put on the ring for Jessica, she couldnt help but felt like she is the luckiest person on the whole universe.
Sweetness were flowing through her whole body.

While Jessica put the ring on for Yuri, she was constantly believing that she will be filled with much more happiness as compared to now because she knew that Yuri is offically hers.
And this made Jessica felt like she had own the whole universe.

"And now, I shall pronounced you two"
"As an official married couple"
"Congratulations" smiled the wedding conductor as he clapped his hands.

Together with the wedding conductor, the audience too clapped their hands and cheered loudly to the newly born couple.

"WOOHOOOOO" cheered Tiffany loudly with her hands over , trying to maximise her voice among the applause.

"CONGRATUULATIONNSS UNNIEEEE!" screamed YoonA as she clapped her hands excitedly with a wide smile.

While the audience were congratulating them, the couple was like immersed in their own world,
falling into each others' warm arms.

"I love you, Yul"
"More than you could imagine" said Jessica as she hugged Yuri even tighter

"I love you too, Sica"
"More than you could ever imagine in your whole lifetime" giggled Yuri as she patted Jessica's head lovingly

Landing a peck on Jessica's head, Yuri then led Jessica to the assigned table for dinner and some other entertainment events that would be held there.
At the table, was Mr Jung, Mrs Kwon, TaeNy as well as YoonA and Sooyoung.

"Congrats YulSic" winked Sooyoung as she brought up the glass of wine and gave a toast to YulSic.
"Officially YulSic" added Sooyoung before finishing the wine in a gulp.

"Thanks Sooyoung" replied the two in unison.

"Woah"
"Just gotten the name YulSic and the chemistry is that good already?" teased Taeyeon with a dorky chuckle.

"Are you jealous Taeyeon?"
"That we have far better chemistry than you two?" teased Yuri as she pointed to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Of course not!" defended Taeyeon immediately
"I'll show you our chemistry later"
"Special show" winked Taeyon
"Anyway, congrats!"

"Thanks Taeyeon" smiled Jessica happily

Just as they were chatting, the emcee then announced that the food would be served as well as the photo montage of the two would be shown during the whole dinner.

While pictures slowly flashed through the video, projected by the projector,
memories were returning to Mr Jung, Mrs Kwon & YulSic at the same time.

YulSic's flashback;

"Sica-ah.."
"Dont fall sick anymore okay..?"
"You're falling sick so often this few months.." said Yuri worriedly as she observed the petite girl's pale face.
"Because of you sick, you're so much thinner now.."
"Im worried for you ah Sica.."

"Hmm..?"
"Dont worry Yuri-ah!"
"Im thinner because i missed you after getting confined to my room!"
"Cant even go out&look for you!" whined Jessica cutely

"Hahas"
"Really?"
"Sica-ah, i'll study hard&be your doctor next time okay?"
"To take care of you&make you feel better whenever you're feeling under weather!" said Yuri proudly

"Okay!"
"Next time if im sick, Yuri will be my only personal doctor okay?"
"You cant be any other people's personal doctor okay?"

"Okay!"
"Of course i wont!"
"Im here for the one&only Sica!" promised Yuri with a wide grin on her face.


~~~
 

This was when everything started..

~~~


"Ms Jessica"
"We suggest you to go for a heart valve surgery" said the doctors seriously

~~~

"Yuri-ah, you're really leaving me?" pouted Jessica

"Sica-ah, its only for 4 years"
"Since im on a scholarship, i have credits exemption from lots of modules"
"4 years&i'll be back" said Yuri with an assuringly smile
"Till then, take good care of yourself okay Sica?"

~~~

"Yuri, i love you"
"I'll miss you.." whispered Jessica sadly into Yuri's ears

"I'll miss you too Sica.."
"Wait for me to come back.."

~~~

At a Korean restaurant that was near their office, Yuri were enjoying the food.
It was the first out of the 4 years of life in UK, her Korean meal.

"Delicious right Yuri?" asked Jessica after seeing how much Yuri were enjoying the food.

"Yup!"
"Taste so much better than those western food over there at UK" complained Yuri with filled with food.

"YAH YURI-AH!"
"Eat slowly! Dont choke!" scolded Jessica

"I wont!"

"Sometimes i really wonder if you're a doctor.." mumbled Jessica

"I am a doctor!"
"A cardiologist okay!"
"A cardiologist that specializes only on Jessica Jung Sooyeon's heart!"

~~~

"Come over here Sica" said Yuri as she motioned Jessica to sit down beside her on the bed while Yuri grabbed something out of her bag.
"Here, this is for you"

"Whats this?" asked Jessica as she opened the box
"Oooo"
"Its a bracelet"

"Yup, i had it custom made"
"I have one too" said Yuri as she shook her hands that were wearing the bracelet.
"Mine has a stethescope pendant on it"
"While yours had pills on it"

"Why does my have pills?!"
"And yours with that nice stethescope!"

"Because you're now my patient!"
"I'll tie you up with me!" said Yuri as a matter-of-factly

"Its unfair!"

"Life's never fair"
"Dont want it?"
"Okay" said Yuri as she took back the bracelet.

"Wait!"
"Whats given cannot be taken back!"
"Dont you know that?" grumbled Jessica as she snatched the bracelet back from Yuri&wore it on her wrist immediately.

"You know Sica"
"Once its on, you cant take it off anymore"

"Why?"

"Because i said so"

"Fine fine!"

"Lets take a picture as a proof of you being my first&last only patient!" said Yuri as she grabbed her camera&took a quick snapshot of it.

~~~

"Im tired Yuri-ah~"
"Piggyback me~"

"Araesso araesso"
"Come on, get on my back" said Yuri as she bend over to let Jessica get on her back.

~~~

"Butler Lee"
"Could you please just bring our stuff up to our room while i get Jessica back in her room?"

"Of course"

"Thanks" smiled Yuri as she piggyback-ed Jessica to her room

~~~

"Yuri-ah, piggyback me!"

"YAH!"
"I've piggyback-ed you back here from the car"
"Now you want me to piggyback you to the kitchen?!"

"Cant?"
"Nevermind, im tired"
"You can just go for dinner alone then"

"Aish!"
"I really dont know why am i in love with you!"
"Come on, get on!" exasperated Yuri as she knelt down with her back facing Jessica

Immediately, Jessica swiftly got on Yuri's back happily.
While piggyback-ing Jessica down to the kitchen,

"I hope to be on your back like this everday" whispered Jessica into Yuri's ears

"Araesso araesso"
"I'll piggyback you everyday whenever you want it okay?" surrendered Yuri

~~~


All these tiny bits and pieces of memories were returning to them..
Like a long lost memory.
But thinking of it, made them smile a little at the silliness in it..

Then, things started getting more serious..

~~~


*PHONE CALL*

"Yoboseyo"

"WHAT YOBOSEYO!"
"YAH JESSICA JUNG, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
"YOU WANNA DIE?!"
"WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!"
"YOU KNOW THE SEVERITY OF MISSING YOU TREATMENT DONT YOU!" shouted Yuri over the phone angrily

"Ms Yuri"
"Calm down"

"SHUT UP BUTLER LEE"
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE IN THIS WITH SICA!"
"YOU KNOW HER CONDITION SO WELL, HOW CAN YOU LET HER DO THIS?!"
"JESSICA JUNG! IF YOU DONT COME HOME RIGHT THIS MINUTE"
"YOU'RE DEADMEAT!" threatened Yuri

"Yuri-ah, bianeh"
"Cheongmal bianeh"
"My dad asked me to attend this important event on behalf of him"
"I cant say no.."

"Whats more important than your health Sica?"
"You're always making me so worried for you"
"What do you want me to do?"
"Im now your personal doctor yet you dont wanna listen to me"

"Sorry Yuri.."
"Dont be mad at me.."
"I'll be back later.." apologised Jessica as she quickly hung up the call before Yuri continue to scold her further.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

~~~

While walking up to the room, Jessica's heartbeat started beating faster&faster.
Dont know whether is it another warning of her heart attack or just that she's very nervous on how Yuri's gonna react upon seeing her.
Mustering up all her courage, she slowly opened the door&went in.

"Yuri-ah"
"Bianeh" apologised Jessica as she set the noodles down on the table
"I've cooked you your favourite noodles"
"Forgive me..?"
"Please..?" asked Jessica with her puppy eyes

"Forgive you?!"
"HAHA!"
"What a joke!" replied Yuri sacarstically
"You're just one girl who pushes away my love&concern away from me"
"What kind of forgiveness are you expecting from me?!"
"For lying?!"
"For taking your health as a joke?!"
"Or fooling your personal doctor around like a clown?!" exploded Yuri

Tears were streaming down Jessica's face like a river,
partly was because her chest were hurting&the other part was because her heart was hurting to all Yuri's words.
Jessica knew Yuri was concerned about her, worried for her.
Every word from Yuri's mouth felt like daggers piercing through Jessica's heart.
Every tear that fell from Jessica's face felt like arrows shooting through Yuri's worried heart.

"Im sorry Yuri.."
"I didnt mean to make you feel like you're being fooled.."
"I didnt mean to lie.."
"I didnt mean to.."

"You didnt mean to this, you didnt mean to that!"
"But still, you did it Sica"
"You did it, you didnt mean to but you did it!" shouted Yuri as tears finally escaped her watery eyes

"Sorry Yul.." sobbed Jessica as she fell to her knees
"Im really sorry.."

"Dont apologise because its of no use!"
"Dont try to make it up for me 'cause you broke me inside out when you tore my concern for you away!" boomed Yuri as she stormed out of the room.

Butler Lee who overheard everything rushed into room immediately to check on Jessica as Jessica couldnt actually receive such huge emotional pain. The emotional pain would actually bring more physical pain to Jessica's damaged heart.

"Ms Jessica"
"Are you alright?" asked butler lee worried as he tried to help Jessica up

"Pain.. butler lee.."
"No.. air.." said Jessica in between gasps as she clutched her chest so tightly that her knuckles went white

"I'll call for Ms Yuri" said butler lee as he laid Jessica on her bed

"She.. wont.. come.."
"She hates.. me.. now..." said Jessica before letting darkness overtake her

"" cursed butler lee as he ran out of Jessica's room looking for Yuri
"Ms Yuri! Ms Yuri!" shouted butler lee
"Ms Yuri! Please come&look at Ms Jessica, she fainted!!" exclaimed butler lee

"What?!"
".." grumbled Yuri as she rushed into Jessica's room

Looking at the motionless girl with her tears-filled face but her expression wasnt peaceful but was frowning,
like she was in pain.
Yuri quickly set up the oxygen mask&put it over Jessica's face, put on the clip that monitors her heartbeat, blood pressure etc.
Reading from the machine, Jessica's heartbeat were really weak, beating really very slowly with her heavy breathing.
Yuri then inserted the infus into Jessica's right hand gently, hanging up the bags of drip before injecting a heart strengthener into her infus.

~~~

"I dont care!" shouted Mr Jung as he flung open the door which made Jessica jumped up from her sleep
"JUNG SOOYEON!"
"Are you trying to ruin my company or something?!"
"What time is it now&you're still in bed!"
"Didnt you know that the daughters of Kim&Hwang holdings are coming over for a tour at 5pm?!"
"And you're still lying in bed?!"

"Appa.."
"Cheongsohamida.."
"I fell sick.." said Jessica softly

Yuri, who had just arrived back from the hospital heard all the shoutings upstairs.
Grabbing all her stuff, she sprinted up to Jessica's room but was shocked to see Mr Jung scolding Jessica so fiercely.

"Dont come&pretend that you're all so weak infront of me just because you caused me a big trouble!"
"You better go&entertain them before you know what will happen to you!"

"Appa.."
"Im really.. sick.." replied Jessica softly&was about to receive a huge tight slap from Mr Jung but was stopped by Yuri

"Mr Jung"
"I dont think thats the right way to treat your daughter"
"She's sick, cant you see that?"
"You cant even grant your daughter a day-off for work"
"What kind of father are you?!" snapped Yuri angrily

"KWON YURI!"
"Who do you think you are?!"
"Interfering our domestic matters?!"
"Just because you're one of our best swimmer doesnt mean you can talk to me like this!"
"Like you said, Sooyeon's my daughter"
"I can do what i want with her"
"I brought her to the world, i can end her life if i wanted to"
"Just like what she did to her mum!" shouted Mr Jung angrily

"Nevermind Yuri.."
"I'll just go.."
"Dont quarrel with appa anymore.." said Jessica as she slowly got off the bed&staggered into the bathroom

"Look, she's fine!"
"She's just pretending everything to gain sympathy from me!"
"But sadly, she would never get it"
"JUNG SOOYEON!"
"You better do a good job later and not let any complaints come near my ear!"
"You've already wasted my precious time here just to wake you up!" boomed Mr Jung over the room, making sure that it was loud enough for Jessica to hear in the bathroom.

~~~


Out of the sadness, comes a happiness..

~~~


Yuri led Jessica into the orphanage&into an empty classroom.
She sat Jessica down at the front seat with a serious expression.

"This is the place i've grown up before meeting you.."
"A special place for me, so now im gonna make it as special for you too" smirked Yuri
"Jessica Jung Sooyeon"
"We've been together so close for 15 years.."
"I know you know how i felt for you.."
"I know how you felt for me.."
"So, instead of keeping everything inside us"
"Can you do the honour of being my girlfriend?"
"I want to proudly tell everyone when we're doing self introduction that we're together"
"Not any childhood friends or best friends" confessed Yuri as she took out a big pretty bouqet of flowers from the teacher's table&place it infront of Jessica.

"Yuri..?"
"I love you.."
"But.."
"You sure about this..?"
"I wont stay with you forever.."
"You know that.."
"I dont want to bring sadness to you.."
"Both of us know that.."
"Its just that we arent accepting the fact.." replied Jessica sadly with a tear falling down her face while she stared at the beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"No, dont think about the future Sica"
"Think about now, how we are now"
"I dont care about the future as long as i have what i have now Sica"
"Please agree to me..?"

"I dont know Yuri.."
"Im afraid.."

"Dont Sica.."
"Dont.."
"See?" said Yuri as she took out the gold medal she had won earlier
"This is my gift for you, being my girlfriend"
"This will be the first, there will be more as time comes"
"Please? I'll love you, take care&cherish you"
"I promise you!"

"I.. guess so..?"
"But Yuri if im going leave you, dont dwell on it for long okay..?"
"I mean if.."

"Thats up to me!"
"Now that you're mine, you're mine forever, araesso?!" said Yuri happily as she carried Jessica&spinned around with her.

~~~


That was when we really got together..

~~~


"Aww.."
"Come on Sica.."
"Dont cry.." patted Yuri who was sad to see Jessica, crying over the whole incident that happened to her when she was 5.

"Yuri.."
"I didnt.. mean.. to.. be.. the cause of.. my mum's.. death.."
"How i wish.. i was the one.. dead.." said Jessica in between sobs.
"So.. my dad.. would be happy.."
"And.. i would be happy too.."
"Without being so.. sickly all the time.."
"Without being scolded by my dad.."

~~~

"Well.." started Yuri as she picked up a piece of sashimi&put it into your mouth
"I lived in the orphanage till i was at the age of 7.."
"I was being spotted by Sica's dad at a swimming pool for my outstanding talent for swimming"
"He brought me to my dorm, gave me school etc while i win medals back for his company"
"In school, i met Sica"
"She was really cute&innocent then"
"At the age of 7, Sica had missed quite a lot of school for a period of time because she constantly had fevers that would never go off"
"Which was later diagnosed at rheumatic fever"
"The doctors had it diagnosed too late, so it had her heart damaged.."

"What about her parents?"
"Doesnt her parents take care of her?" asked Mrs Kwon curiously as she ate the sashimis

"Her mum left her due to.."
"An accident.."
"After that, her dad hated her&blamed her even more after her mum's death.."
"So basically, she grew up without any parents love"
"When she was sick at home, no one was there for her except the butler that brought her up"

"Oh, im so sorry Yuri"

"Its okay i guess"
"Im there for her now"
"To continue from where i've stopped"
"From the time she was diagnosed with it till the age of 22 now, she went through 2 major heart surgery already"
"But because she was constantly working, didnt get enough rest"
"She was never considered healthy.."
"I made a promise with her i'll study hard&become her personal doctor"
"Thats why i just came back from UK recently"

"I feel so sorry for her" said Mrs Kwon sadly as she shook her head slightly

"Sigh.."
"And she donated her bone marrow to you.."
"Because she thought i would need you.."
"I should cherish your love because she didnt get.." said Yuri slowly
"But omma, Sica donating her bone marrow to you was really dangerous for her then"
"She might catch an infection anytime"
"So during the past 2 months, i've been treating her, giving her treatments to prevent it from happening"
"It was really sad to see how weak she was then, crying to me every night to ask me stop everything.." said Yuri as a tear fell off her face.

~~~

"Anyeonghaeseyo"
"Lee Donghae imida" greeted a handsome young man with a flirty smirk on his face.

~~~

Without saying anything, Donghae's lips actually met Jessica's lips.

~~~

"Yuri-ah.." started as she motioned Yuri to sit beside her on the bed.
"That guy.. who kissed me.."
"Is Donghae.."
"He's the Lee Holdings' only son"
"My dad wanted me to date him.."
"But i dont want to date him.."
"And just now, he came here drunk which i dont know what exactly happened to him.."
"Then, it just happened when he grabbed me& you know.."
"I was really shocked thats why i didnt manage to push him away in the first second" explained Jessica earnestly
"Believe me okay?"
"You're my only love Yul"

"Why did your dad do all these..?"
"Sigh.."
"Im sorry Sica.."
"For running away instead of listening to you.."
"I should have trusted you.." muttered Yuri, guiltily

"Aniya~"
"Yuri-ah~"
"Its my fault too, for keeping it from!" said Jessica cutely as she hugged Yuri from the side
"Lets not keep anything from each other okay?"

~~~

"Nothing"
"I wanna tell you, just stop all these dating stuff with my dad"
"Im not the one for you, neither are you the one for me"
"Just stop all these" said Jessica coldly

"WHAT?!"
"Who do you think you are to do all these?!" exploded Donghae

Jessica was initially shocked at Donghae's sudden outburst but managed to regain her composure.

"You dont love me too"
"So lets just go our own way, you'll go back to your playboy life while i'll just head back with my old life"
"Lets not make life difficult for each other"

"NO!"
"I wont let this happen!" exclaimed Donghae as he slapped Jessica on her cheeks

"What was that for?!" scolded Jessica angrily
"Im talking to you nicely yet you slap me right in the face?!"
"Who do you think you are to slap me?!" shouted Jessica as she clutched her chest in pain

"Me?!"
"The mighty Lee Donghae who would never be defeated" challenged Donghae as he poured the cup of ice drink over Jessica

"I've no time for you" snapped Jessica as she staggered out of the cafe into the car that was waiting for her.

~~~


The very first of everything..
It was also a nightmare.. for me, at least.
Hoping it wont come true but it actually did - Yuri.

~~~


"Appa..?" called Jessica softly as she staggered into the room weakly, standing infront of her dad.

"ASKED YOU TO COME HOME THIS MOMENT!"
"HOW LONG DID YOU TAKE?!"
"1 HOUR?!"
"TELL ME HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SETTLE THIS TROUBLE YOU'VE CAUSED?!" shouted Mr Jung angrily at her

"Appa.."
"I really.. dont like.. Donghae.."
"I really.. dont want.. to be with.. Donghae.."
"Im really sorry.. if you're still.. blaming me.."
"For omma.. death.." said Jessica sadly as she clutched onto her chest
"But.. i really really.." was all Jessica could say before she fell limp&fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

"SICA!" shouted Yuri who was watching by the side now had rushed to Jessica's side

Yuri first glared at Mr Jung angrily before getting Jessica back up onto her back into Jessica's room.
Mr Jung was first shocked at what happened, but regained his composure&followed Yuri.
Instead of entering Jessica's room, Yuri slammed the door right in Mr Jung's face.

~~~

"I want to go in"

"Go in?"
"HAHA"
"Are you kidding me?"
"Come on, this daughter of yours had nothing to do with you"
"Even if she's dead, she's none of your concern"
"Right?"
"I remembered you telling me that" said Yuri sacarstically

"Im not kidding" replied Mr Jung seriously

"Tell me a reason why should i let you in then?"
"To let you continue scolding her, waking her up?" challenged Yuri

"Because Sooyeon's my daughter"

"What a joke! Your daughter?!"
"Since when have you ever treated her like one?"
"From what i've seen, you've treated her like a trash"
"Not caring how she is, only know how to push work to her"
"Forcing her to do things, i dont think she deserve a father like you" snapped Yuri impatiently
"Now, let go"
"I need to take care of her"
"If you think having Sica here pisses you off, its okay"
"I can bring her away from you&never let you see her again"
"I think it would actually do her much better for her health"

"Here, Ms Yuri"
"Water&towel" said butler lee as he passed the pail of ice water&towel to Yuri

"I thought it was just a little heart problem she has there?"
"Whats the big deal?"

"Whats the big deal?"
"Well, the big deal is its not a minor heart problem here"
"Its a big&serious one yet you dont give a damn about it"
"You dont even mind losing her, you only bothered about your wife!"
"But please! Your wife's dead"
"She left you with her favourite daughter yet you show no concern to her!"
"Soon, you'll be left with no one" warned Yuri as she closes the door.

~~~

Yebo, i know you dont like Jessi.
But she's like my everything.
I know she came really unexpected&got into your way a lot when she was born.
However, I've already tried my best not to let Jessi bother you in any other ways.
Now she's being kidnapped, yet you didnt even show a tint bit of worry.
I finally understood your true feelings towards Jessi.
Sometimes, i wished you could spare some of your love from me to Jessi.
You wouldnt want to know how heartbreaking it is to me when Jessi asked me this,
"Omma"
"Why appa doesnt visit me or play with me?"
"Why i dont see appa during meals?"
"Is it because appa hates me?"
"Why is appa angry with me?"
"Tell appa i'll be a really good girl, i wont buy anymore barbie dolls"
There was once when Jessi had a high fever of 40degrees but insisted on going to school.
Why? Because it was a day Father-bonding day, she thought you would have gone to school to play with her.
She came back so disappointed when you werent there&cried all night about it.
She was sick, you didnt visit her.
She missed you, yearned for you so much but you didnt even take a look at her. Did you know all these?
I guess, even if you do,
you dont even feel the slightest thing for her.
Forget it.
I've left for XXX.
Your men just called&told me Jessi was there.
Bye.

~~~


The broken ice, cleared up misunderstanding..
Finally, everything is cleared up.
I couldnt imagine if our relationship still remained like an unbreakable ice,
what would have happened..
I would probably not have lived - Jessica.

~~~


There was an awkward moment of silence between Jessica&Mr Jung but was totally broken by Jessica's sudden urge of nauseous feeling.
A sudden urge of nauseous feeling hit Jessica&before she could throw up, she quickly fumbled onto the other side of the bed&before emptying all of her stomach contents into the bin.
Mr Jung, who saw all these rushes towards Jessica's side&patted her back slowly as Jessica emptied her stomach contents.

"App..aa..?" croaked Jessica

"You want me to call Yuri in?"

"Aniyo.."
"Im used to.. it alr..ready.." said Jessica weakly as she staggered back into bed
"App..aa.."
"You can go.. back&rest.."
"Its.. okay.. i dont..want to.. bother..you.."

"Listen"
"You're not bothering me"
"Im sorry for treating you like rubbish in the past"


~~~

"NO!"
"I WONT LET YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
"BOTH FATHER&DAUGHTER IS THE SAME!"
"I WONT LET THINGS HAPPEN TWO TIMES IN A DAY!" shouted Donghae as he raised his fist at Mr Jung

"DONT!" shouted Jessica as she dash forward to protect her dad from getting hit.

"SICA!" exclaimed Yuri in shock.

In actual fact, inside Donghae's fist held a small dagger&he had it stabbed right into Jessica's back.

"Sooyeon!" cried Mr Jung as he held onto Jessica

Donghae, who was shocked at what actually happened, stood there stunned.
Yuri, who reacted immediately went to take bandages to make a ring around the dagger to stop it from moving as they get into the hospital. Butler Lee on the other had the car gotten ready.

"Get on her on my back!"
"NOW!" instructed Yuri as she ran off down to the car while Mr Jung&Mrs Kwon followed behind.

~~~


Almost lost her..
Couldnt imagine it.. -Yuri

~~~


"Get ready"
"200 charge!"

"Charged"

"Clear"
"Shock!" said Nickhun

"No heartbeat"

"250 charge!

"Charged"

"Clear"
"Shock!"

"No heartbeat"

"300 charge!"

"Charged"

"Clear"
"Shock!"

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Heartbeat's back doctor"
"But its really very weak"

~~~


"Yuri, saranghae.." said Nickhun as he light pecked on Yuri's pale face

~~~


The confession..
Followed by the misunderstandings..


~~~

"Yuri.."
"I love you.."
"Why did you.."
"Choose her over me.."
"I was always there for you.."
"But never once did you realise it at all.." confessed Nickhun drunk

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Err.."
"Oppa.." said Yuri as she tried to get out of Nickhun's tight embrace

"YAH!"
"Dont leave me!" exclaimed Nickhun suddenly
"Dont..." said Nickhun who started sobbing quietly


~~~

"Please Yuri"
"Just listen to me" begged Nickhun on the verge of tears
"I cant afford to lose you!" exasperated Nickhun as he suddenly pushed Yuri to a corner&kissed her.


"YAH!" shouted Yuri angrily as she pushed Nickhun away
"Who do you think you are?!"


"Yuri, cant you just stay with me?"
"Im diagnosed with brain tumor"


~~~

"Maybe you should just help him out.." said Jessica, trying to hide her sadness.

~~~


Learning to let go..^

~~~


Nickhun's POV

Maybe Yuri's right..?
I cant have her heart..
Now that she's leaving, maybe i should just send her off happily..?
It makes no difference to me being happy, sad or angry.
Either way, she's still leaving..
For Jessica..

End of Nickhun's POV

~~~

A week later, Jessica had finally recovered, happily with Yuri by her side.
Jessica finally gained back a little of her weight ever since Yuri came back.

~~~


Reunion..

~~~


"Sica, go back to the hospital okay?" asked Yuri, almost in a pleading tone.

"Why..?"

"Please, i'll get you check back to the hospital"
"Just go back"
"Im begging you" said Yuri with tears rolling down her face

"Am i going to die..?" asked Jessica softly after looking at Yuri's worried face

"I wont let you"
"Just go back to the hospital.." sobbed Yuri
"Both of your heart vavles.. the aortic&mitral.."
"You just had your mitral heart valve replaced.."
"I dont know why.."
"I really dont know.. why your aortic heartvalve is damaged now.."
"From the ultrasound" cried Yuri as she fell onto her knees.


~~~

The storm before the sunny day..

~~~

"Lets.. break up.."

~~~

With a sigh, she started, "Sica.."

"Im really sorry for exploding at you just now" said Yuri sadly as she shook her head
"I really love you.. but i just.. couldnt.."
"Couldnt accept that fact that you broke up with me.."
"Just because you arent confident that we'll fight this through"
"And that i'll be much more better without you in my life" explained Yuri, trying to be as calm as possible.
"You know it yourself, you've entered my life&there's no way exiting it" added Yuri as she sat down beside Jessica with a pair of loving yet watery eyes looking at Jessica.

Jessica, on the other hand was trying to hold back her tears.
Trying her very best not to let her tears fall infront of Yuri, showing Yuri how much she longed for Yuri.
Jessica really wanted Yuri to get on with life, especially after Jessica had departed from this world.

"Look Sica" continued Yuri as she held onto Jessica's infused hand
"Remember this bracelet?" asked Yuri as she pointed to the silvery bracelet on Jessica's hands
"Remember that when i gave this to you, what did you say?"

~~~


Thanks to TaeNy..
If not, i probably wouldnt be here, sitting beside Sica.. - Yuri

~~~


"Im a representative from the heart transplant centre"
"We have a good news for you that theres a heart available for Ms Jessica"
"So we're calling to see if you all are still waiting for it"
"If not, we'll pass it to the one on the 2nd of the waiting list" informed the representative

~~~

The greatest news i've ever gotten in my whole life..
And now, the last lap to our final happiness.. - Yuri

~~~
As soon as Yuri brought Jessica into the villa, she release the blindfold&the lights inside the villa lighted up immediately around the whole villa.
Taking a closer look, tables were spreaded with rose flower petals.
And, the floor was placed with nicely lit candles, forming up some words.
Rubbing her eyes lightly, Jessica widened her eyes at the words.

I LOVE YOU.
Look -->


Jessica turned to her back.
Right infront of her then was Yuri, on her knees with a bouquet of sweet smelling red roses.

"Jung Sooyeon Jessica"
"You are the only one i need"
"You are my life, my everything i cant live without you"
"Im sure you know that too" smiled Yuri as she oaused for a few seconds before continuing.
"I've almost lost you for hell know how many times because i've already lost count of it"
"And now, im not going to let you go"
"Although i've thought of asking for your hand when you havent even gone through any heart transplant"
"But i know you'll definitely not agree to it given your personality"
"I waited&waited"
"Guess what?"
"Now, its the time" grinned Yuri happily as she took out the tiny box that was placed on the top of the bouquet of roses.

Opening up the tiny box before looking straight into Jessica's eyes,
Yuri's heart was thumping really loud&fast.
Thinking what if Jessica rejected her, what if this what if that.
Knowing that Jessica&herself was deeply in love with each other but she still couldnt help having the thoughts of being rejected.

"So.."
"Here's the ten golden key words.."
"Jessica Jung, will you do the honour of marrying me?" asked Yuri seriously with a sincere look.

"..."

"I'll promise you i'll give you all the happiness i can provide"
"I'll give you a good life"
"I'll love you till the day i cant"
"I'll do anything for you, i promise"
"All i need is you, being there for me"
"Being my strength for everything" said Yuri sincerely with bright shinning eyes.
"Will you?"

"Err.."
"Y..ess..?" answered Jessica awkwardly as her face turned tomato red.

"Omo!" cried Yuri in joy as she jumped up from her position, carried Jessica&spinned around the room.
"Love you Sica"
"Really really very much!" added Yuri happily as she kissed Jessica on her cheeks&hugged her tightly, again.

"Yu..rii!" cried Jessica as she was trying to get some air
"Cant.. breathe!"

"Ops" giggled Yuri as she quickly let Jessica out of her tight embrace&scratched the back of her head awkwardly.
"Im just overjoyed Sica"

"I know i know" replied Jessica
"Im so shocked just now.."
"I didnt know you would actually confess to me Yul" smiled Jessica widely

"Well, i just thought we shouldnt delay ourselves anymore"
"I want to be recognised" grinned Yuri happily, thinking that she will be with Jessica for long with an official status.
"Anyway Sica, while planning this proposal, i loooked through quite a few bridal shops"
"They provided real good packages for honey moon, photo taking before marriage&dresses"
"Brought a few back to consider"
"Its outside in the backyard's garden table"

"Woah"
"Arent you efficient?"
"Are you that certain that i'll agree?"
"What if i rejected you?" challenged Jessica wittily

"Well, then i'll just throw everything away" replied Yuri with a shrug as she led Jessica to backyard.

Outside in the backyard, the villa was surrounded by led lights.
And the led lights formed up a RED HEART SHAPE on the wall of the villa.
Jessica, who wasnt focusing on what Yuri was saying as she brought her out but was totally distracted by all those sweet decorations made by Yuri for her.

"Here, sit down" instructed Yuri as she pulled the chair out for Jessica.
"And there's the brochures"

"Oh.."
"Yul, i cant believe you actually did all these for me" Jessica blurted out suddenly
"I just.. simply.."
"Its just so touching"
"I love all these decorations around&on this villa"
"You really made my day Yul.." smiled Jessica shyly as she flipped through the brochures carefully.

Flipping one after another, Jessica finally came to a stop at the last brochure.

"Yul, how about this?" asked Jessica as she pointed at the brochure.
"We can have honeymoon at London&Europe for a week each"
"And they provide pre-marriage photo taking at the popular spot Maldives"
"The place with clear waters?" said Jessica with puppy eyes as if she's pleading Yuri to pick that for her.

"Oh?"
"You want that?"
"Of course i'll get it for you" smiled Yuri as she ruffled Jessica's hair lovingly.
"Then i guess we'll start preparing for our wedding okay?"
"Lets also invite Seung Lee&his haelmuni along!"

"Anything you say as long as we get this" chuckled Jessica dorkily as she cant take her eyes off the brochures full of attractive pictures.

While flipping through the brochures of pictures&descriptions, Jessica was actually silently picturing herself with Yuri,
the happiness she will be able to get with Yuri after all those obstacles.

~~~

End of YulSic's flashback;


After watching the photo montage, and reminiscing the past where YulSic had gone through together,
the next event announced by the emcee was to lighten the whole tense atmosphere of the place.

"We shall now welcome our special perfomers on stage!" announed the emcee as he clapped his hands.

Walking up the stage was TaeNy.

"Anyeonghaeseyo"
"Tiffany imnida"

"Anyeonghaeseyo"
"Taeyeon imnida"
"We're YulSic's bestfriend"

"Self-proclaimed though" chuckled Tiffany which brought laughters to the audience.
"Even if its a self-proclaimed one, we would still like to present to all of you"
"Especially YulSic, our melodious voice"
"Let us present you this song - Into the new world"


Jeonhaejugo shipeo seulpeun shigani da heuteojin hu-eya deullijiman
Nuneul gamgo neukkyeobwa umjigineun ma-eum neoreul hyanghan nae nunbicheul

Teukppyeolhan gijeogeul gidarijima nun apeseon uri-ui geochin gireun
Al su eomneun miraewa byeok bakkuji ana pogihal su eopsseo

Byeonchi aneul sarangeuro jikyeojweo sangcheo ibeun nae mamkkaji
Shiseon sogeseo mareun piryo eopsseo meomchweojyeo beorin i shigan

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong
Sumanheun al su eomneun gil soge huimihan bicheul nan jjochaga
Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan na-ui segye

Teukppyeolhan gijeogeul gidarijima nun apeseon uri-ui geochin gireun
Al su eomneun miraewa byeok bakkuji ana pogihal su eopsseo

Byeonchi aneul sarangeuro jikyeojweo sangcheo ibeun nae mamkkaji
Shiseon sogeseo mareun piryo eopsseo meomchweojyeo beorin i shigan

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong
Sumanheun al su eomneun gil soge huimihan bicheul nan jjochaga
Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan uri-ui

Ireoke kkaman bam hollo neukkineun
Geudae-ui budeureo-un sumgyeori
I sungan ttaseuhage gamgyeo-one
Modeun na-ui tteollim jeonhallae

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong
Neol saenggangman haedo nan gamghaejyeo ulji anke nareul dowajweo
I sunganui neukkim hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan uri-ui

"Thank you" chorused TaeNy as they bowed to the audience.
"Congrats to YulSic once again, having to step into the new world of their own"
"Be happy, as always!" added TaeNy before leaving the stage.

"Alright next up"
"We'll have to solos of the couple.."
"Lets have.. Kwon Yuri!!" cheered the emcee loudly with enthusiastic applause.

Quickly standing up, Yuri walked over to the stage and got the microphone from the staff.

"Hey there all" started Yuri.
"Im really thankful to all of you, being here to witness our blossomed love"
"And i believe, we'll blossom even more" smiled Yuri as she looked at Jessica with a pair of extremely loving eyes.
"So now, i would like present this song to my other half, Jung Sooyeon Jessica"
"How great is your love"

bom nal gateun miso e, on sesangi hwan haejyeo yo
nal dashi tto kkum kkuge hae yo
haessari banjjaki neun nal, geudae sone ggak jikki go
bal georeumeul majchwo georeo yo

gakkeum naega apseo geod daga
mundeuk dwireul dora bomyeon
nareul boneun geu eolgure
na nuni bushijyo

bomi oneun sori deullimyeon
kkochi pin gil ttara georeo yo
bi naeri neun yeoreumi omyeon
muji gaeman bomyeo georeo yo

gaeul jina gyeo uri wado
sone jeonhae jineun ongiro
ttaseu hameuro
hamkke georeo ga yo, whoa oh
How great is your love, oh

haneureul dalmeun sarangi, na ege do ju eo jigil
nan eonjena gidaryeo watjyo, whoa oh
byeol bichi banjjaki neun nal, norae haneun jeo saedeul ye
melody e majchwo georeo yo, whoa oh

dolgo doneun ne gyejeol ye
banbok dweneun bimil cheoreom
byeonham eobtneun geu sarange
na nuni bushijyo

bomi oneun sori deullimyeon
kkochi pin gil ttara georeo yo
bi naeri neun yeoreumi omyeon
muji gaeman bomyeo georeo yo

gaeul jina gyeo uri wado
sone jeonhae jineun ongiro
ttaseu hameuro
hamkke georeo ga yo, oh
How great is your love, oh

sesange jichyeo itdeon naege
balkeun bichi dwe eojun geudae
hamkke geodneun jobeun gil kkeute, oh
dashi tto gyeo uri ondae do

geudae naeson jaba jun damyeon
na ege i geochin sesang do, oh whoa
bom nal gateun geol
How great is your love

Oh whoa, yeah
Ooh

How great is your love


"Saranghae, Sica" said Yuri before bowing to the audience and leaving the stage.

"Awww~"
"That was sweet, isnt it?" cooed the emcee cheekily
"And last but not least, lets not forget Yuri's other half!"
"Jung Sooyeon Jessica!!!"
"Lets give her a round of huge applause!!!"

With that, loud applause were heard all over the room,
including the cheerings and shoutings.
Jessica just stood up and walked over to the stage calmly and addressed the audience with a smile.

"Good evening all"
"Firstly, like what Yuri did"
"I would like to thank you all for taking up so much time of yours to witness our blossomed love"
"I cant thank you enough for being here"
"Unable to think of anything that could repay anyone of you here"
"I've decided to perform a song, to entertain all of you here" smiled Jessica
"This song, really reflects my love, for Yuri"
"So audience, please bear with me alright?" chuckled Jessica as she cleared a throat.

noonbooshin gyejol gadeukhi hyangiro oon goril jina

joshim seuron nae bal goreun doogeun goryo
jogi mari nal hyanghae eutneun geudae moseub gaga wojimyun
sesang modeun haengboki da nae got gata
 
neujeun ohu haesaleh moon deuk jameso gae
geudae moreuge usojyo
 
ajikdo mon mi raeye irige jiman geudae goomi anigi
just one love oori doori goro ganeun giri gagireul baraeyo
 
good morning mae il achimen nalgae ooneun geudaeye jonhwa
machi oori hamke matneun achim gata
 
yonghwa chorom gon nejun yebeun satang boda
do ook dalgom han geudae jyo
 
manheun shiganeul dara byonhagetgi man doo son noji an gireul
just for love yongwontorok majimakil sarang
geudaegil baraeyo
numoona sojong hangolryo
geudaeye sarangee
Oh its true ojik saroman bomyo geudae gyute itgo shipo
 
Man heun shigan soge byon han getjiman dooson noji an gireul
Just for love yongwon torok ajimanil sarang
geudae gil barae yo
To make my life complete
You make my life complete

"Kamsahamnida" thanked Jessica as she put down her microphone and bowed to the audience.
"And Yul, na du, sarang hae"

With that, Jessica exited the stage and went back to her seat beside Yuri.
Holding onto Yuri's hands, Jessica spoke.

"Yul, i really cant believe we're actually here.."
"Like you know official.."

"I know Sica.."
"I know exactly how you're feeling" smiled Yuri assuringly
"Its all real!"
"Believe in it!" chuckled Yuri as she pinched Jessica's chubby cheeks.
"AWWW~~"

"Yul!"
"Stop pinching!" pouted Jessica cutely

"Awww~"
"Look, the loveydovey is having their sweet quarrels" teased YoonA as she took a sip of red wine.

"Awww~"
"Dont bother about them, sweetness overload"
"Their sweetness is too bright, need to put on some sunglasses guys" said Sooyoung as she turned to the table of recipients with a pair of sunglasses over her eyes with a wide playful grin.

Within seconds, everyone in the room had a sunglasses on which made YulSic sat there with a stunned expression.

"What on.. earth..?" muttered YulSic in unison.

Mr Jung's POV

Finally, after watching the photo montage..
And the special stage perfomance by Sooyeon..
She has indeed grew a lot..

Really am thankful that she grew up well despite without having me by her side.
But i will do my best, from now on, till the day i cant,
to make up for what i didnt for her.
 
Stay happy as always, Sooyeon.
Appa loves you.

End of Mr Jung's POV

While on the other hand, for Mrs Kwon who was smiling from ear to ear while looking at Yuri,
had other thoughts.

Mrs Kwon's POV

Yuri, omma's sorry for abandoning you at the orphanage then.
But now that i've seen you with someone you're deeply in love with,
im contented.
Even if you didnt acknowledge me as your omma then, i wouldnt even blame you.
However, im really thankful that you did.
And now, enjoy your new life and dont forget to shower Jessica with lots of love alright?

Omma loves you Yuri..
Smile always..

End of Mrs Kwon's POV

As the dinner goes on with other perfomances, laughters and smiles filled the whole ballroom.
And the happiness YulSic was experiencing actually spreaded over the whole ballroom.
Everyone could actually feel the happiness in them.

"A toast to YulSic!" proposed TaeNy as the both of them raised their wine glass.


*PS: Thanks for your patience readers.
I've finally concluded this fanfic in such a long chapter thanks to the flashback.
Sorry for the delay/:
(AFF wasnt functioning real well the past few days too..)
I took parts and parts of the flashnback.
But as a loyal reader, im sure all of you know where is it from and when is it right? (':

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this fanfic.
My holiday is starting in 3 weeks time, will update often on the sequel.
Will create the sequel probably tomorrow or so first.
But wont be able to update anything yet since exams are coming up.

Cheers!

And, FYI;
-Merong (Sticking out tongue in Korean)
-Na du (Me too)