Chapter 35

Im your doctor.. Listen to me!

Pre-marriage photo taking day

"Hey Yul" called Jessica as she skipped in Yuri's room happily.

Wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist, with her head against Yuri's back.

"Hmm..?"

"Yul.. just let me stay like this for a few minutes please?"

Yuri just nodded her head with a smile.

"Yul.."
"Up till now,  i really still cant believe we're actually going to be like together.."
"You know marriage.."
"Everything stills feel so surreal to me.." said Jessica softly

Yuri then turned to Jessica, holding Jessica's hands in her.

"Sica-ah.."
"I know its unbelievable" smiled Yuri
"But, its happening"
"You just have to believe in me okay?"
"Believe that i'll bring you nothing but happiness and plenty of love"

"Of course i believe you'll bring me happiness and love"
"I mean everything just felt so.."
"Surreal to me.."

"Awww.."
"Come on, stop thinking about these already Sica"
"Its true, its all happening now!"
"And, if you're gonna continue thinking about things like this"
"Im afraid we're going to miss the flight to our Maldives!" chuckled Yuri as she put the shoulder bag over her shoulder, dragging Jessica out of the room and house.

On the way to the airport, Jessica and Yuri was chatting happily on the car,
excited about their pre-marriage photo taking.
As soon as they got to the airport, Jessica and Yuri immediately board the plane that Jessica's dad had chartered for them.
Well, whats there to expect from someone that rich?

On the plane, Yuri was walking around,
looking at the private chartered plane as this was her first time on one.

"Whats wrong Yul?" asked Jessica as she walked over to Yuri casually, grabbing onto Yuri's hand.
"Dont like this plane?"

"No of course" giggled Yuri
"Its just im curious"
"This is my first time on a chartered plane!"

"Hahas"
"This is my first too"
"In the past, appa always ride chartered plane but doesnt want to bring me along" sighed Jessica as she lowered her head.

"Hey Sica"
"Everything is past now alright?"
"Look at the future, its so bright now"
"Isnt it?"
"Dont let your past destroy your future"
"Stay happy alright Sica?"
"If you dont choose to be happy, i cant make you too"
"If you're unhappy, i will too, be unhappy" pouted Yuri a little as she tried to persuade Jessica.

"I know.."
"But actually Yul.." started Jessica as she slightly tugged Yuri back to the seat as the plane was about to take off.
"I seriously cant imagine what gonna happen if my dad still shuts me out of his life"
"I dont think i can hold on to it for so long" smiled Jessica a little.

"I know"
"In any case, fret not"
"I'll always be here for you"
"I'll be there to catch the sky before it hits you if the sky falls" winked Yuri playfully

"HAHA, i dont want my Yul's to break at the massive load!" chuckled Jessica cutely

A few hours after fooling around with each other, Yuri had finally fell asleep while Jessica pretended to be.
Since the distance from Korea to Maldives is quite a distance away,
it will take around 8h 30min to reach.

Jessica's POV

Finally, everything is coming to an end.
Im going to be with Yuri..
Till the day she stops loving me and not the day i stop loving her because it wont ever happen.
Yul, i very much want to thank you for your everything.
Even the fact that you're born into the world.
Just everything.
I cant imagine life without you Yul..

So please, dont make me hear a word about you,
stopped loving me because i will never stop loving you.

End of Jessica's POV

Staring into Yuri's perfect face features with a satisfied grin,
Jessica slowly drifted into her slumberland.

Hours later, the pilot announced through the PA system that the flight was going to land like in 10 minutes time,
urging the passengers to wake up and get ready to alight.

"Hey Yul" called Jessica as she shook Yuri a little.
"Wake up"

"Hmm..?" said Yuri half-awakedly as she stretched her long arms and legs.

"We're reaching" grinned Jessica widely, unable to contain her happiness and excitement.
"In 10 minutes"

"Oh really?" yawned Yuri as she looked out at the window
"Wow, its really beautiful here Sica" said Yuri amazed at the scenery that could be seen from the plane's window.

"I know right!"
"Thats why i chose here!" squeaked Jessica excitedly as she joined Yuri, looking through the tiny window.

"Hahas, maybe next time"
"When we grow old, lets move here and live"
"Till we die" giggled Yuri as she went back to her seat, packing up her shoulder bag in case she dropped anything behind.

"Will we last that long?" asked Jessica casually as she plopped down in her seat beside Yuri.

"Of course we will"
"Dont you trust me or dont you trust yourself?" asked Yuri as she raised her eyebrow suspicsiously at Jessica.
"We're just stepping into 'FOREVER' Sica"
"Dont think so much, im sure we'll be together"
"For as long as you want" said Yuri with a confident smirk.

"Hmm"
"I love your smirk" winked Jessica as she swiftly dropped Yuri as kiss on her lips.

"Wow"
"Secret attack?" joked Yuri playfully

"Can say so"
"Lets go Yul" said Jessica after watching the staff and photographers alighting from the plane.

"Alright!" exclaimed Yuri excitedly as she put her arms over Jessica's shoulder with a wide grin on her face.

At the later part of the day, the photoshoot had finally commenced after everyone checked into the hotel,
settled down well.
Standing by the beach of the clear water in their outfits for the photoshoot, Yuri was waiting patiently for Jessica,
full of anticipationg.
Few minutes later, Jessica stepped out of the changing room and stepped into Yuri's view in an awesomely mesmerizing white dress.
Accompanied with her dress, was a simple yet elegant necklace with shimmering diamonds on it.

"Wow.." was all Yuri could force out of , leaving her jaws dropped open.
"You are beautiful.."
"Or should i say, beyond the word beautiful.."

"Hey.." started Jessica awkwardly
"You're gorgeous too Yul" smiled Jessica as she looked at Yuri from top to bottom.

Yuri was dressed in another white dress, revealing the amazingly pretty yet long legs of Yuri.
The hairstylist had left Yuri's hair as natural as possible, without any much changes to it.
But, the accessories accompanied with the dress with also as gorgeous as Jessica.
Well, beauty in the eye of the beholder.
Obviously, the couple looked exceptionally dazzlingly beautiful infront of their own lover.

"Thanks Sica" whispered Yuri cheekily into Jessica's ears which earned a light smack on her left arm by Jessica.

"Okay, all set!" announced the photographer while holding onto a camera in his hands.
"Are you girls ready?" smiled the photographer as he shook his camera with his hands a little.

"Yup!"
"Coming!" answered the couple in unison as they ran towards to the photographers.

The whole photoshoot was taken in a few hours, during the photoshoot,
it was filled with laughters, chuckles and giggles all over the place.
The giggly couple actually brought lots of laughters to the staff and photographers.
After the photographer called the photoshoot a day, Jessica and Yuri didnt forget their manners but went forward to them and thanked them for their hardwork although they paid money for them to work.
It was already late evening when everyone was dismissed for the photoshoot, Jessica and Yuri quickly went to change to their comfortable clothes and went out to venture Maldives hand in hand.

While walking around the island, towards a restaurant with nice ambience,
they were stopped by a little girl.

"Hello" greeted the little girl shyly

"Hello there" smiled Jessica sweetly at the little girl
"Why are you here?"

"I've something for you.."
"You two are really pretty, i wanna give you something" said the little girl as she took her hidden hands out from her back.
"Here" continued the little girl as she handed a 2 tiny glass container with a tiny pretty flower inside each of them.

"Hmm..?"
"Whats this?" ask Jessica confused at the little girl's behaviour.

"I just thought this two glass container is very pretty"
"No one wants to buy it" pouted the little girl a little.
"So i thought i would just give it out" smiled the little girl sweetly

"Aww.."
"Its really pretty"
"What a waste since no one wants to buy it"
"Here, take this" smiled Jessica as she passed a few bills to the little girl.

"This?"
"Its too much for the bottle!"

"Nope it isnt"
"Keep it" smiled Jessica kindly
"Go get yourself some candies"

"Really?!"
"Thank you!" exclaimed the little girl happily as she bowed to Jessica&Yuri continuously for a few times.

Yuri didnt really understand what was going on as she didnt understand English.
Instead of saying anything, she just smiled awkwardly with a nod.
After the little girl skipped out of their sight and went back to home,
Yuri spoke.

"Hey Sica"
"What was all that about?"

"Oh"
"Here take this" said Jessica as she passed one of the glass bottle to Yuri.
"That little girl, she couldnt sell it out"
"So she wanted to gift it to us"
"But i thought it wouldnt be that nice for her since its her hardwork for making this"
"Giving it to us for free is a little.."

"Oh i got it.." smiled Yuri as she observed the bottle

"So i passed her some money for it"

"Hahas"
"Alright"
"Sica, look at this" said Yuri as she pointed to the bottom of the bottle.

"Hmm..?"

-A loving heart..-

"Show me yours" instructed Yuri as she stretched her hands out to Jessica.

Jessica then passed her bottle to Yuri.

-Is the truest wisdom..-

"Wow.."
"Simple yet true.." muttered Yuri as she stared at the words printed at the bottom of the bottle.

"So dont you think we are the smartest people on Earth?" joked Jessica playfully as she took her bottle back.

"Why?"

"Pabo Yul!"
"Thats obviously because we got the best loving hearts!" giggled Jessica as she entered the restaurant.

Following behind her was Yuri, grinning to herself at the cute Jessica.
Settling down, Jessica and Yuri immediately took the menu each,
flipped through and ordered their food like within 5 minutes as they were extremely hungry after the photoshoot.

"AHH~"
"Finally, its time for dinner!" exasperated Jessica with her arms stretched out into the air.

"Hahas"
"Are you that hungry?" asked Yuri

"You bet!"

"Awww~"
"So sorry to have starved our princess here" cooed Yuri with a grin
"Anyway, Sica"
"Have you gotten Seung Lee settled down?"
"As well as his grandmother?"
"I was busy with planning for our wedding"
"Didnt have much time to help out" said Yuri guiltily

"Oh"
"Seung Lee, yup had him settled down already" replied Jessica casually as she took a sip of water.
"To be exact, had him settled down days ago"
"So he should be studying already"
"And as for his grandmother, i've asked butler lee to go take a look at her every few days"
"Plus buying groceries for her"
"As for allowances, i'll give it to her on my own"
"Like personally"
"You know, form of gratitude"

"Wow"
"You really had everything planned nicely"

"Of course"
"Efficiency dont talk about the speed but also the quality of it okay!"

"Araesso araesso"

For the next few days, Yuri and Jessica spent their time finishing up the photoshoot of different themes.
Finally, just a day before they take off back to Korea, Yuri and Jessica finally had the time to go diving.

"Yul, i dont know how to dive" pouted Jessica

"Its okay if you dont"
"I'll guide you dont worry" smiled Yuri assuringly as she put on the equipment

"But im scared" whined Jessica

"Whats there to be scared of when you're with me?"
"Plus, you should really take a look underwater with me"
"I bet you'll be amazed by it"
"And the water here is so clear and beautiful"
"If you give diving a miss, it would be such a waste!"

"If you insists.." sighed Jessica softly as she continued putting on her equipment.

As soon as they got ready, Yuri became all excited and quickly dragged Jessica out and into the sea.
Guiding her as they dived into the sea, Jessica was actually really amazed by the beauty of the undersea.
Or to be exact, mesmerized by the beautiful scene.

Jessica's POV

Wow..
I didnt know the undersea can get so amazingly beautiful..
Its like..
Woah..

Look at these fishes..
They are so colourful and pretty..

Yul's right.
If i didnt join her, it would be such a waste.

End of Jessica's POV

On the other hand, instead of enjoying the view,
Yuri was staring at Jessica with satisfied smile.

Yuri's POV

Guess i did the right thing in persuading Sica down.
She couldnt do sports when she was young because of her heart.
Now that she's fine, i brought her here.

Looking at her face, being mesmerized by the beauty of the sea really makes me happy.
At least, this is something i enjoy and she seems to enjoy it too.

End of Yuri's POV

*PS: I dont know if this is a boring chapter to you readers/subscribers.
If it is, im sorry. This story will come to an end soon, probably in the next chapter.
Sorry for the delay in update because i was extremely discouraged and demoralized..

But still, i took time and effort to update this.
So i hope you all could at least appreciate my effort in it and enjoy this chapter.
Have a nice week ahead readers/subscribers.