Chapter 34

Im your doctor.. Listen to me!

Few weeks later, Jessica had finally been discharged from the hospital.
Stepping out of the hospital, with Yuri right beside her holding onto her bag,
Jessica stretched out her arms into the air&exasperated.

"AHHH~"
"This feels so cool!"
"Im never coming back to you anymore!" exasperated Jessica happily as she pointed towards the hospital that shes been visiting for since young.

Yuri smiled&walked over to Jessica, putting her arms over Jessica's shoulders&ruffled her hair.

"Thats right"
"And you'll never need me again right?" smirked Yuri cunningly

"ANIYA!" exclaimed Jessica as she landed a light slap on Yuri's arm.
"I need you 24/7, i cant live without you Yul!" pouted Jessica cutely

"Aww~"
"I know right"
"Was just testing you" giggled Yuri as she landed a light peck on Jessica's pout.
"Anyway, Sica, do you wanna visit the boy?" asked Yuri suddenly

"Oh right"
"The boy.."
"Of course i want, or should i say"
"I must" replied Jessica with a smile

"Thats my Sica!" cheered Yuri as she hooked her hands onto Jessica's, headed off to the carpark to get on the car.

Around 45 minutes later, the duo arrived at an old town in Korea.
Pretty remote with a lot of rundown houses.
Following the address that they have gotten after going around checking for it,
the duo arrived at a really old rundown house with paints coming off etc.
Knocking on the door politely, the duo waited for a few minutes before the door open.
Standing infront of them was a pale complexion looking little boy, with dirts on his face.

"Anyeonghaeseyo!" greeted the little boy politely with a 90 degree bow.
"Who are you looking for?"
"My appa's not at home" smiled the little boy

"Appa?" mouthed Jessica to Yuri with a puzzled look.

"Where is your appa then?" asked Yuri kindly with a smile.

"Haelmuni told me appa went overseas to work"

"How about omma?" asked Jessica which earned a deathly cold stare from the little boy.

"Omma's dead!"
"I dont have an omma!" shouted the little boy.

Heard his shoutings, an old lady started walking out of the house slowly.

"What are you shouting at Seung Lee?" asked the old lady from afar
"What took you so long to get the door..?" added the old lady but stopped when she saw Jessica&Yuri at the door.
"Err.. May i know who are you?"

"Anyeonghaeseyo" bowed Yuri&Jessica politely
"Im Kwon Yuri imnida"

"Im Jessica Jung imnida"
"Im here because.."
"Never mind, but can we have some time in private with you?" asked Jessica politely with an awkward smile.

"Oh?"
"Sure"
"Seung Lee-ah, go inside&do your work"
"I'll be back" instructed the old lady as she pointed towards the house.

Seconds later after Seng Lee nodded, he ran back into the house.

"So what is it regarding?"

"Im Jessica Jung imnida"
"Im the one who received the heart from, i believe Seung Lee's father" said Jessica
"I came here to thank you for being such a nice person, so that im able to live" added Jessica

"Seung Lee's appa..?" sighed the old lady
"Its okay, you dont have to thank me"
"Seung Lee's appa had always been a kind person who is willing to help people within his means"
"Thats why i've decided to let him donate his heart" said the old lady with teary eyes.

"Im so sorry to hear about your loss haelmuni" apologized Jessica sadly
"Yet thankful for what you did"
"Is there any help you would need me to do?"
"I can do it for you" smiled Jessica kindly
"I owe you a lot"

"Thats right haelmuni"
"We would love to help you" added Yuri with a comforting smile on her face.

"Help?"
"I guess there is really one if you could" sighed the old lady
"Im getting on years, & i cant work anymore.."
"Could you all get Seung Lee to school?"
"I really cant afford it, but Seung Lee is really a very smart boy to start with.." said the old lady awkwardly.

The duo just stared at the old lady in disbelief.

"Its okay if its impossible"
"I know its not easy to support him with the education since the education is something very costly" said the old lady sadly
"Im sorry to have asked this of you, please forget about it"
"I've decided to donate the heart to you not because i want anything in return"
"Im just not in the right mind now" apologized the old lady
"Pardon my ignorance"

"Heyhey"
"Nonono, we're more than willing to do so haelmuni"
"We were just shocked to hear that small request that you have"
"Dont worry, consider that done"
"We'll support you all till Seung Lee is ready to support you haelmuni" smiled Jessica happily

"Jinjja?!" replied the old lady with her eyes lit up with happiness

"Yup of course"
"Dont worry a thing about it" assured Jessica as she fished out her wallet from her bag.

Opening her wallet, she took out a few pieces of 50,000 won bills&shouted for Seung Lee.

"Seung Lee-sshi!" shouted Jessica into the house.

Few seconds later, Seung Lee came walking out of the house with a confused look.

"Neh noona?" asked Seung Lee innocently.

"Here take this" said Jessica as she handed the money over to Seung Lee
"Bring haelmuni out for a good dinner as well as buy some food back okay?"

"Okay! Thank you noona!!" smiled Seung Lee happily looking at the money in his hands.
"Haelmuni, we're gonna have a big feast of meat today!"
"Finally!"

"Thats right Seung Lee" said Yuri
"You must take good care of haelmuni okay?"
"And study hard too!"

"Unnie, but i cant study anymore" sighed Seung Lee
"Haelmuni cant afford to give me school"

"Its okay"
"Unnie will provide you with school" assured Yuri kindly
"So you'll start school soon, okay?"
"Study hard then to support haelmuni in future"

"Jinjja?!"
"Haelmuni! Im going to school soon!!" cheered Seung Lee happily as he danced around the old lady.

"Yup you are" smiled the old lady as she ruffled Seung Lee's hair.

"I'll be coming again soon to tell you all on the details haelmuni"
"We'll get going now" said Jessica politely with a yawn.

"Yup we'll be going first haelmuni"
"Sica just got out of the hospital" smiled Yuri politely as she put her hands over Jessica's waist.

"Oh"
"Sure no problem" smiled the old lady
"Feel better" added the old lady as Jessica&Yuri turned to walk away.

While walking down the streets, back to their car,
Jessica stopped all of the sudden&turned to Yuri with a solemn expression.

"What?" shrugged Yuri confused.

"Dont you think that family is a little weird..?"
"I mean its like, the boy itself makes me feel the goosebump.."
"His deathly stare.. his over activeness.. & his pale complexion.." mumbled Jessica doubtfully

"Oh come on"
"Dont be so paranoid Sica!"
"Probably he didnt go under the sun to play a lot which explains his pale complexion"
"And dont you think his deathly stare resembles your icy stare a lot?" chuckled Yuri

"What?"
"His deathly stare is like mine?"
"Oh please~" exasperated Jessica as she face-palmed herself.
"And the haelmuni.."
"Dont you think she's weird too?"
"I mean, dont you think like she's a little too positive over her child's death..?"

"Aigoo"
"Sica-ah!" exclaimed Yuri as she ruffled Jessica's hair cutely

"Why are you full of doubts?"
"Im started to wonder is it that your heart has recovered but you've injured your head in the process" joked Yuri as she lightly knock on Jessica's head.

"Ouch!" squeaked Jessica cutely, ending with a pout.

"What?"
"I wasnt even exerting any strength in it!"

"I was just teasing you~" chuckled Jessica cutely as she hooked onto Yuri's arms&dragged her down the streets.


Jessica's POV

Probably, i was really thinking too much.
But really, they seem weird..
Thinking back, it seems true that Seung Lee's stare really resembles mine..


End of Jessica's POV

A few weeks later, after Jessica&Yuri had settled Seung Lee's education as well as his family's living expenses,
like how it will be credited monthly or something, Yuri brought Jessica to a villa out in the nature.

Yuri has been secretly planning something for Jessica despite having something to be busy with,
especially Seung Lee's matters.

"Where are you bringing me to?" asked Jessica curiously as she got led by Yuri into the villa, blindfolded.


"Shhh.."
"Surprises arent meant to be said out like this okay?"
"Just be a little more patient"

"Araesso" giggled Jessica excited as she quietly got led by Yuri into the villa.

As soon as Yuri brought Jessica into the villa, she release the blindfold&the lights inside the villa lighted up immediately around the whole villa.
Taking a closer look, tables were spreaded with rose flower petals.
And, the floor was placed with nicely lit candles, forming up some words.
Rubbing her eyes lightly, Jessica widened her eyes at the words.


I LOVE YOU.
Look -->


Jessica turned to her back.
Right infront of her then was Yuri, on her knees with a bouquet of sweet smelling red roses.

"Jung Sooyeon Jessica"
"You are the only one i need"
"You are my life, my everything i cant live without you"
"Im sure you know that too" smiled Yuri as she oaused for a few seconds before continuing.
"I've almost lost you for hell know how many times because i've already lost count of it"
"And now, im not going to let you go"
"Although i've thought of asking for your hand when you havent even gone through any heart transplant"
"But i know you'll definitely not agree to it given your personality"
"I waited&waited"
"Guess what?"
"Now, its the time" grinned Yuri happily as she took out the tiny box that was placed on the top of the bouquet of roses.

Opening up the tiny box before looking straight into Jessica's eyes,
Yuri's heart was thumping really loud&fast.
Thinking what if Jessica rejected her, what if this what if that.
Knowing that Jessica&herself was deeply in love with each other but she still couldnt help having the thoughts of being rejected.

"So.."
"Here's the ten golden key words.."
"Jessica Jung, will you do the honour of marrying me?" asked Yuri seriously with a sincere look.

"..."

"I'll promise you i'll give you all the happiness i can provide"
"I'll give you a good life"
"I'll love you till the day i cant"
"I'll do anything for you, i promise"
"All i need is you, being there for me"
"Being my strength for everything" said Yuri sincerely with bright shinning eyes.
"Will you?"

"Err.."
"Y..ess..?" answered Jessica awkwardly as her face turned tomato red.

"Omo!" cried Yuri in joy as she jumped up from her position, carried Jessica&spinned around the room.
"Love you Sica"
"Really really very much!" added Yuri happily as she kissed Jessica on her cheeks&hugged her tightly, again.

"Yu..rii!" cried Jessica as she was trying to get some air
"Cant.. breathe!"

"Ops" giggled Yuri as she quickly let Jessica out of her tight embrace&scratched the back of her head awkwardly.
"Im just overjoyed Sica"

"I know i know" replied Jessica
"Im so shocked just now.."
"I didnt know you would actually confess to me Yul" smiled Jessica widely

"Well, i just thought we shouldnt delay ourselves anymore"
"I want to be recognised" grinned Yuri happily, thinking that she will be with Jessica for long with an official status.
"Anyway Sica, while planning this proposal, i loooked through quite a few bridal shops"
"They provided real good packages for honey moon, photo taking before marriage&dresses"
"Brought a few back to consider"
"Its outside in the backyard's garden table"

"Woah"
"Arent you efficient?"
"Are you that certain that i'll agree?"
"What if i rejected you?" challenged Jessica wittily

"Well, then i'll just throw everything away" replied Yuri with a shrug as she led Jessica to backyard.

Outside in the backyard, the villa was surrounded by led lights.
And the led lights formed up a
RED HEART SHAPE on the wall of the villa.
Jessica, who wasnt focusing on what Yuri was saying as she brought her out but was totally distracted by all those sweet decorations made by Yuri for her.

"Here, sit down" instructed Yuri as she pulled the chair out for Jessica.
"And there's the brochures"

"Oh.."
"Yul, i cant believe you actually did all these for me" Jessica blurted out suddenly
"I just.. simply.."
"Its just so touching"
"I love all these decorations around&on this villa"
"You really made my day Yul.." smiled Jessica shyly as she flipped through the brochures carefully.

Flipping one after another, Jessica finally came to a stop at the last brochure.

"Yul, how about this?" asked Jessica as she pointed at the brochure.
"We can have honeymoon at London&Europe for a week each"
"And they provide pre-marriage photo taking at the popular spot Maldives"
"The place with clear waters?" said Jessica with puppy eyes as if she's pleading Yuri to pick that for her.

"Oh?"
"You want that?"
"Of course i'll get it for you" smiled Yuri as she ruffled Jessica's hair lovingly.
"Then i guess we'll start preparing for our wedding okay?"
"Lets also invite Seung Lee&his haelmuni along!"

"Anything you say as long as we get this" chuckled Jessica dorkily as she cant take her eyes off the brochures full of attractive pictures.

While flipping through the brochures of pictures&descriptions, Jessica was actually silently picturing herself with Yuri,
the happiness she will be able to get with Yuri after all those obstacles.


Jessica's POV

Yuri, im so glad that you asked me to marry you.
I know although we are not of the 'normal' relationship.
But im really glad i found you..
I really am..
I also know that because of me, you've been through a lot.
I really appreciated your everything for me..
Now that you're proposed, i believe we'll stay happy together right?
Till we're unable to love each other, live with each other or any other thing although i hope nothing of that will happen.


End of Jessica's POV

On the other hand, Yuri was grinning widely to herself.
Thinking of the things she can do with Jessica, spending almost 24/7 of her time with her,
laughing, hugging her&etc.


Yuri's POV

Finally, Jessica.
I can say that you're officially mine&mine forever.
Although we are not of the 'normal' kind of couple.
But, love
comes in all shapes and sizes.
We're just a couple with love that comes with a slightly different shape&size as of the others.
Still, i believe the love we hold for each other.
May we stay as strong as now, or even stronger when we've overcome so much more in the past.
Just like this saying, 'What dont kills you make you stronger'.
I strongly believe in that.
So from now on, we'll start preparing for the next stage of our life Sica.

I love you.

End of Yuri's POV

*Hey readers, as promised 2335h now as of Singapore's time (+8GMT).
Updated this new chapter(:
Hope im not someone who breaks promises easily in your heart.
And of course, i hope you all would enjoy this chapter like every chapter i've posted.
So the conclusion from the votes would be a sequel for this story.
Yup, then its decided (:
Just to let you all know, i'll resume my writing of updating 1-2chapters per week since i've completed my an extra course i have outside(:

And hey, this is a real chapter update okay!
Sorry for cheating you guys!
Hehe.
Have fun!(:
Do remember to leave comments&follow @author_illuLAND.

Love(: