J U N G J I N Y O U N G

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My First Day As A Third Year Student (Part 2)
========================================================================
~Back To the Feudal Era~

"Uhm, excuse me Jaejoong-sunbaenim, have you seen Jinyoung?" Chanshik and the other boys have been asking their seniors, juniors and even some of the staff if they have seen Jinyoung around the dormirory grounds; Sadly, still no sight of the fox guy. "Hm, well, I may have seen him though, but he left the dorm earlier. The guy was pretty groomed up, so I assumed he'll me meeting some chick." Jaejoong asnwered with a smile. 'Must be heading to the mansion. Geez! And hyung didin't even tell us ahead!' Chanshik sighed before thanking his senior.

Kim Jaejoong-Sunbaenim:



"Hyungs! I think I know where the Fox is." He approached the rest of his hyungs. "Yah, where's he? He owes us some favors! He just wasted my nap time!" Sunwoo huffed, receiving nods of agreement from both Dongwoo and Junghwan. "Okay, Hwajae-noona lives in the mansion too, right? Must be there. Unless he likes another woman besides noona." Chanshik calmly answered and raced with the rest of his hyungs to the mansion of Jinyoung's Family.



"Oh good morning boys. What brings you here all of the sudden?" Miho, Jinyoung's mom, asked with a smile. The boys politely bowed before answering the elder woman's question. "Well you see Mrs. Jung, your beloved son, has again caused us trouble." Sunwoo sarcastically smiled, receiving a soft giggle from their friend's parent. "Well, you see, he came since he heard that Hwajae dear got sick. However, I apologize in his behalf and I also wanted to thank you boys for always staying by his side." She brightly smiled. "No problem at all Mrs. Jung, after all, the fox boy already became our dear brother." Dongwoo answered as he smiled at the woman.

Jinyoung's Mom, Jung Mi Ho:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter